Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,419 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears (6294 Views)

Ekiti Governorship Election: Ooni Of Ife Is Sad Over Political Tension / African Americans Narrate History Of Igbo And Haiti Resistance Against Slavery / Uganda Ekyogero Traditional Bath Is Believed To Bring Goodluck And Wade Away... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by marshborn(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2016
Very sad indeed

Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by marshborn(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2016
sad

Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by ElrayKhalifah(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2016
Hmmmm, touching! Despite all this, they couldn't afford to stop being a zombie
Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by funnynation(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2016
irriatting
Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2016
I thought they also brought religion
Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by marshborn(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2016

Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by cassidy1996(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
my Heart bleeds.....where did you get this from?
Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by mightyokwy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is little to what I saw at marine resort slave mesium calabar. I cried through out the day.
Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 04, 2016
Nawa o.

Yet some low life people see the whites as a saviour of the blacks.
Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by Vivly(f): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2016
And it hurts even more to know that there are still racists in 2016.
Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmmmm sighs!!!! So sad..... Our forefathers also participated in selling our able bodies for mirror nd faded clothes

1 Like

Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
D
Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Despise your ancestors
who valued paltry gifts than humans
they are the really animals who sold themselves a dime a dozen

1 Like

Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by Zenlife: 1:30am On Apr 05, 2016
danjumakolo:
I thought they also brought religion

Yes to fool the gullible. Sadly, the foolery is so much prevalent today in nooks and crannies of Nigeria with structures of hypocrisy and doom called churches and the ignorants who attend them proliferating unholy noise pollution nuisance everywhere, while the pastors, reverends and general overseers sinfully extort monies from the flock of fools and ignoramuses.

Bomboclauds!

3 Likes

Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by ireneony(f): 6:43am On Apr 05, 2016
This is sad. No wonder black Americans are always angry, now I can feel their pain cry
Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oh blood of lalasticlala... this is hearth-breaking embarassed
Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by charijee(f): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
Just imagine!

And the discrimination continues.....

White, black , red.....we're all humans
Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by Moorish: 4:01am On Aug 27, 2018
charijee:
Just imagine!

And the discrimination continues.....

White, black , red.....we're all humans
U serious ? Lol
Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by natty666(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Those are pictures from the Western world. Can anyone imagine being castrated alive in the Arab world. Well the black still has history. The pictures are good reminder of inhumanity of man to man.

1 Like

Re: Sad Photos of slavery that would bring you to tears by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bleep the white and those involved in raping and selling our brothers.

(1) (Reply)

IGBO What Does Onye Akpu Obi Mean / Hilarious Meanings Of "Eh Hen" In Nigeria / I am feeling real gay right now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.