Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up (78166 Views)

Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic / Alizeeā€™s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Iyalla1987(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is Wahala.. .. . Wizkid Vs lindaIkeji
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
dihalao:
She deserves it... the way she carried that eviction news was as if she was happy its a rented apartment. That he cant buy a house.
Bro , thank God you're Here . I was even thinking I was the only one to have seen how she sounded about the news on her blog yesternight ... She sounded excited about it .... Anyways , Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nturguy1122: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
No chills.....u dnt f*ck around with wizzy grin
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sunshine1974(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid is just an idiot, Linda is richer Dan him, person wen dem give quite notice which day? Guy park well......u always claiming u will beat up people, guy u never jam stubborn person wen go end ur career.....fool......Linda I gat ur back.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by lielbree: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wiskid has no manners
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nturguy1122: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
sunshine1974:
Wizkid is just an idiot, Linda is richer Dan him, person wen dem give quite notice which day? Guy park well......u always claiming u will beat up people, guy u never jam stubborn person wen go end ur career.....fool......Linda I gat ur back.
Maybe u should ask dammy crane

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by famousroland(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
And they tagged it #Celebritybeef ok,if i get beef with a commoner, who go hear am? If wizkid like,make e fight with linda, i go still chop,that no go affect the price of garri...meanwhile happy sunday NLs
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by ladyF(f): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
lol this will be interesting. It's been a while we had drama sef grin

Spreads my mat...who get coaster biscuit and sweet angry
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Glossyclick(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Well let me not conclude yet. Maybe that account has been hacked
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid, this mama is too big for u na..
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Imoletide(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Virus777:
Illiterate Wizkid. Venting his anger on the wrong person. Ranting as if Linda is the reason for his fake life. With all your gra gra you can't even afford a house in Lagos. And you have the guts to throw tantrums at Linda who's hundred times richer and the owner of a mansion in Banana Island. Yes, she's a mere blogger but she can afford to buy you hundred times over.

Kid, take a chill pill. While you're at it find a new flat to rent.
lmaooooo...this nigga is obviously naive and writes out of ignorance,Linda is richer than Wizkid 100x? Lord since this is the first Sunday of the month,please make his dead brain function again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Rotimisegun: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wiz got 0 chill.....wizzy no ft kip am again.. jz spill am out
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by knightsTempler: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
I'm concerned about my own mental well being due to having clicked on this thread.

With all the issues facing Nigerians right now ( fuel scarcity, rising price of goods and services, naira on a free fall) this should be moved to the trash section.

Narcissism taken to a level of utter pathos.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by magicminister: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Linda keeps fucking up people's day with unverified story.
I hope she got security cos judgememt day is coming!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by yaso(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
So aunty Linda kitty Kat dey smell...nna na was oo

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by yaso(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
So aunty Linda kitty Kat dey smell...nna na wa oo
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Splinz(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
I thought that so-called wizkid has grown up by now. Hmm, too bad.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by lindiwey: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
ellacute45:
hmmmmmm cry cry cryna only linda ikeji wey dey post about wizkid abi...wizkid acting like a kid which he is and still bears the name WIZKID

I wonder oo..is linda the only blogger that carries gist? He is a celebrity paparazi must stalk him..linda too quiet he should try this shit with Stella dimokokus abi na Stella blokos..lol

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Forwetinnah: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hian!! Linda Ikeji na mattress nii?? This one wey every borry dey accuse her of sleeping with different men. Is this how she makes her millions?! E no good o!! Wizkid suppose don grow up sha..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by frankhennry6(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
The Full Saga, what stated the whole insult today>>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/3026912/full-saga-wizkid-vs-linda#44366227
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Rotimisegun: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
sunshine1974:
weed fan...at least he has a house in LA grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sunshine1974(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nturguy1122:
Maybe u should ask dammy crane
Dammy crane is a gentle guy jare......abeg make him go burst bottle for Olamide head weds him go live to see the nxt minute.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by 9airaland(f): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Thank God mine doesn't. St.....nk..

Dont quote me angry
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by ATMC(f): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
MIPNIG:
Gossips that affect the reputation of our artiste should not be blogged about. We will be destroying one of our own.

Why is Linda fixated on the poor boy who works so hard. Wether em house rent expire or not, why would Linda the gossip bring it to the fore?

Does she not realize that Brands that whizkid would have collected certain amount for branding would not pay much any more. What brands are identifying with id success not failures.
Hello! She's into gossip. It brings her money so what are u saying?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by olisaEze(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Shortyy:
But then again, all these B.S won't stop the bank from giving her alerts.
word!
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Krismart(m): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Bloggz74(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
sainty2k3:
I tot whizkid is a Yoruba boy. This one lacks respect o. we don't talk this way even if someone is a year older than you

Then where is lie mohammed from?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Micheezy7(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
sunshine1974:

I think you're high on liquor. ..

Linda richer than who? ?

Rep Wizkid Big Time

Does Pus** Stinks?? grin
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
sunshine1974:
guy, u don't know anything about music, lil kesh is even richer than linda ikeji, linda just brainwashed u, buh linda doesn't have any proof? Do she? is it not the same linda that claimed d'banj was broke? Nigerians are gulible in nature

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by bardmorz: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
This Wizkid don enter ghost mode o.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Oga park well jaree;gringrin.

Who that one don help?

Linda makes money by circulating verified and unverified stories bout this celebs so it is acceptable for celebs to attack her.

I always laugh at bloggers that say "I want to be like Linda Ikeji" because blogging isn't her only source of income. She is involved in some real sneaky shits but wetin concern me?

Just don't wanna be like Linda because you cannot do what Linda is doing.
I support you egbon

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
sainty2k3:
I tot whizkid is a Yoruba boy. This one lacks respect o. we don't talk this way even if someone is a year older than you
Respecting an elder isn't peculiar to just yorubas alone if na lie why is Fayose always insulting PMB. It's is a value in Africa already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum / Actress Nkechi Blessing Imitates New Naira Notes In New Picture / Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.