Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up (78192 Views)

Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic / Alizeeā€™s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Shymm3x: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
sukkot:
a bit of an oxymoron ? carribeans and african americans and latin american blacks and afro brazillians and black africans are all the same people. whats this divide and conquer tactics you are tryna empl0y bruv ? angry cheesy

Lol.

Yes, from the same root in West Africa and they form what we call black diaspora across the Atlantic. However, they have all grown apart in different continents and created new cultures. Caribbeans don't really play football and a lot of the sports African Americans play. But Brazilians and other Latin American countries love football. Caribbeans are more into cricket and athletics and the rest don't play cricket. African Americans don't play football (soccer) but they mostly play basketball, baseball, American football, and are big on athletics. Baseball is huge in Latin America but Brazilians aren't into baseball.

Can you see the nuances and why I grouped them based on who/what they're today?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
mainman7:
A Yoruba boy will soon kill you. It's not threat, it's a Promise.
an igbo armed robber would kill your father and rape your sister its not a threat but a curse undecided
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sukkot: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lol.

Yes, from the same root in West Africa and they form what we call black diaspora across the Atlantic. However, they have all grown apart in different continents and created new cultures. Caribbeans don't really play football and a lot of the sports African Americans play. But Brazilians and other Latin American countries love football. Caribbeans are more into cricket and athletics and the rest don't play cricket. African Americans don't play football (soccer) but they mostly play basketball, baseball, American football, and are big on athletics. Baseball is huge in Latin America but Brazilians aren't into baseball.

Can you see the nuances and why I grouped them based on who/what they're today?
Now we see eye to eye. ignore all that other division nonsense bruv. grin
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Silumi(f): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
C this pikin wizzy he should not put his life in order he should just b disturbing respectable pple he is a clear evidence that money cant buy classs.... U can take d boy frm d ghetto but not d ghetto frm him

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Sheeego: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
I am not a fan of WizKID neither am I a fan of linda but I think WizKID went too far,even as far as mentioning her family! that was uncivil,unacceptable and totally uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by alobright17(m): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
franugo:

firstly, i dnt visit her blog cause celebrity news doesn't trip me in d slightest.
secondly, d news dt made d kid angry at her, is it a rumour or a truth?
thirdly, stardom has its perks n downsides. i feel dt if linda posts a false news abt d kid, he shud have gone directly to her n explain like a matured person instead of casting aspersions on her person n then even going as far as to include her mother {my mum is a no go area 4 me, n i'd like 2 think its d same 4 linda, even if its nt d same 4 u n d kid}.
fourthly, pls know dt am a pretty logical n sensible gentleman n thus i abhor conversations where one uses cuss words instead of using common sense 2 make a point.
fifthly, if u dnt have a point 2 make, pls dnt quote me again.as your mum is no go area that is how I value myself talking shit to me means u don't respect my personality so if you trigger my anger I will never care to call your mom names of any nature.

If what Wizkid said about Linda's mom is paining her then she should shut her mouth up whether the story is false or truth Wizkid don't care and you don't tell people how to go about their anger don't trigger some people's anger and expect them to pamper you or inform you about the type of reaction they're coming up with.

Mr Gentle man point maker in all you said I see no point as you see no point in my own argument so better shut up ,,,,,,,he should have gone to her bow down suck her ass pamper her before explaining to her.then tomorrow she will write how Wizkid came to beg her and people like you will jump and laugh at him by then he become a matured Man....Nonsense.

.thanks
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by alobright17(m): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sheeego:
I am not a fan of WizKID neither am I a fan of linda but I think WizKID went too far,even as far as mentioning her family! that was uncivil,unacceptable and totally uncalled for.
In which law?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Imoletide:
my dear,when Linda posted that News on her blog saying Wizkid has been evicted from his Lekki home,even if she didn't say it directly,she is indirectly defaming him,indirectly telling the world that he can't pay his rent,am not supporting Wizkid insults on her tho,but she asked for it and she got served in her own coins. You know whats funny,she doesn't post Wizkid music/videos on her blog,but when any bad news pop-up about him,she is the first to put it in her Blog.
i

You made a point, it's in her job description as a blogger to post about celeb, no matter wetin wiz do to Lindaikeji she will keep posting always news of him, wiz should have called her out about her posting only his negative news and ignoring the positive ones. She should post both negative and positive ones. But peeps cussing when they made negative news and happy when is positive is being narrow minded. As a celebrity you should be able to take both especially if it's true, if not refute it but never in this wiz kid manner.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Shymm3x: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
Now we see eye to eye. ignore all that other division nonsense bruv. grin

All a dat all a dat.

Finna play some tunes now.

Take this celestial tune by two black kings: Nas and Damian Marley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcCRDPU-ME0
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sukkot: 12:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Shymm3x:

All a dat all a dat.

Finna play some tunes now.

Take this celestial tune by two black kings: Nas and Damian Marley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcCRDPU-ME0
dat joint is older than methuselah lolz. came out when i was still in chicago
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Shymm3x: 12:29am On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
dat joint is older than methuselah lolz. came out when i was still in chicago

I hear that.

But it still bangs and manna celebrate my distant relatives in the Americas for their greatness. grin
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sukkot: 12:32am On Apr 04, 2016
Shymm3x:

I hear that.

But it still bangs and manna celebrate my distant relatives in the Americas for their greatness. grin

saiiit. i aint feeling nas no mo. he a coon ass nigga. saying he dont mind if some white actress call him nigga. i forget her name now. she was married to the coldplay guy martin. gwyneth paltrow is her name. yeah. so apparently they buddies and he dont mind her calling him nigga sad
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Shymm3x: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
saiiit. i aint feeling nas no mo. he a coon ass nigga. saying he dont mind if some white actress call him nigga. i forget her name now. she was married to the coldplay guy martin. gwyneth paltrow is her name. yeah. so apparently they buddies and he dont mind her calling him nigga sad

Nas ain't no coon, big bredrin. My nyggah was just being politically correct and Nas has never been the guy to get outspoken in interviews. He just basically agrees with everything and stay PC during interviews.

C'mon, Nas is a real nyggah and that album with Damian Marley is the black bible. grin
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Gabreal1(m): 12:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Virus777:
Illiterate Wizkid. Venting his anger on the wrong person. Ranting as if Linda is the reason for his fake life. With all your gra gra you can't even afford a house in Lagos. And you have the guts to throw tantrums at Linda who's hundred times richer and the owner of a mansion in Banana Island. Yes, she's a mere blogger but she can afford to buy you hundred times over.

Kid, take a chill pill. While you're at it find a new flat to rent.
Google their networths man....
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by franugo(m): 5:43am On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=alobright17 post=44383507][/quote]

i can see dt trying to reason with you is like talking with a child of 1yr who only knows how to pronounce 'papa', so lets just end this here.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:57am On Apr 04, 2016
well listen to coward of the county by kenny rogers...am sure u will understand being a yoruba doesnt translate to foolishness or cowardice.
sainty2k3:
I tot whizkid is a Yoruba boy. This one lacks respect o. we don't talk this way even if someone is a year older than you
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Adedayo97(m): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2016
sainty2k3:
I tot whizkid is a Yoruba boy. This one lacks respect o. we don't talk this way even if someone is a year older than you
dat 1 na b4
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by alobright17(m): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2016
franugo:

i can see dt trying to reason with you is like talking with a child of 1yr who only knows how to pronounce 'papa', so lets just end this here.
Thank God you realized that already
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sukkot: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2016
Shymm3x:

Nas ain't no coon, big bredrin. My nyggah was just being politically correct and Nas has never been the guy to get outspoken in interviews. He just basically agrees with everything and stay PC during interviews.

C'mon, Nas is a real nyggah and that album with Damian Marley is the black bible. grin
yeah yeah yeah lol you know these niggas get soft as they get older. trust me that nigga is cooning lolz
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Shymm3x: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
yeah yeah yeah lol you know these niggas get soft as they get older. trust me that nigga is cooning lolz

Nah, it just shows you don't know Nas. I think he's just naturally shy and loves keeping himself to himself, hence his interviews are always boring and he never says much. Unlike 50cent and Joe Budden who would speak their minds.

I think he said whatever he said not to sound too controversial with unnecessary headlines. And he did pen a letter to explain himself afterwards. Then you have to put it context of time it happened as well. That was when he was having problems with Uncle Sam about his taxes and was trying to get into different business ventures with white elites. When you're in that space, you can't mess ya money up just to argue over frivolities.

The guy already said a lot on all his albums and he wrote the hiphop bible...while providing the soundtrack to the black Renaissance, what else do you want? Nasty Nas the Escobar and God son isn't a coon and will never be a coon. He is a real one - Queensbridge don.

All a dat all a dat.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sukkot: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Shymm3x:

Nah, it just shows you don't know Nas. I think he's just naturally shy and loves keeping himself to himself, hence his interviews are always boring and he never says much. Unlike 50cent and Joe Budden who would speak their minds.

I think he said whatever he said not to sound too controversial with unnecessary headlines. And he did pen a letter to explain himself afterwards. Then you have to put it context of time it happened as well. That was when he was having problems with Uncle Sam about his taxes and was trying to get into different business ventures with white elites. When you're in that space, you can't mess ya money up just to argue over frivolities.

The guy already said a lot on all his albums and he wrote the hiphop bible...while providing the soundtrack to the black Renaissance, what else do you want? Nasty Nas the Escobar and God son isn't a coon and will never be a coon. He is a real one - Queensbridge don.

All a dat all a dat.
yeah anyway fork nas. i roll with the niggas who still got that street cred. rakim, kool g rap and big daddy kane. em niggas got street cred till today. they not tryna rub shoulders with old white men and conforming so as to roll with old white men.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Shymm3x: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
yeah anyway fork nas. i roll with the niggas who still got that street cred. rakim, kool g rap and big daddy kane. em niggas got street cred till today. they not tryna rub shoulders with old white men and conforming so as to roll with old white men.

Lol.

Didn't both Rakim and Kool G rap suck up to Eminem, while looking for love from white folks on the sly? Were they also cooning as well?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by lionson(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Why is this kid behaving like a kid? Oh! I forgot he's a kid. Laughing! Toto wey your mama take born you from na him you dey curse another person own? Koni da fu e.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Eme121(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lily if ur toto dey smell, e don hard oooooo no marriage oooooo.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
ATMC:
You are FULL of air.

Check the meaning of gossip or let me tell you AIRHEAD though I know you won't grasp.

Gossip is informal talk about someone that may be unkind or UNTRUE!

You see your life? I just got back from Sebaria because you refused to take sense. Collect sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sawhite: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
deskossy:
she reported it.i read it there
boss do u still reside in hamburg
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by deskossy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
sawhite:
boss do u still reside in hamburg
yep,hope all is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly / Tekno Gets Hospitalized, Shares Sick Bed Selfie / Bobrisky Acquires Customized Number Plate. Shares 28th Pre-Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.