Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks (1446 Views)

Linda's Ikeji Brother, Peks Ikeji Says "I Have Over 2 Thousand Shirts" / Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies / Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by cyborg07: 11:38am On Apr 03, 2016
Wiizkid got Zero Chill ooo! Wizkid just posted this on Linda Ikeji’s Instagram page. 30 minutes ago!

See More Here: www.234vibesmedia.com/yekpa-wizkid-insults-linda-ikeji-says-his-director-slept-with-her-hell-beat-her-up/

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by haywire07(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2016
Make person vex marry Linda jor undecided

If she go Gree marry me sha, I won't mind her wowo face tongue

Seun ,wat re u waiting for? See webmaster linda naw
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by nairagossip: 11:43am On Apr 03, 2016
lolz
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by slyzy(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2016
It's official!

Whiz kid is truly a kid.

Case closed!
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by praxisnetworks: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2016
No chills at all.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by johnPollock(m): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2016
blood of God....did he really say those...blood of Man I'm out of brain ...some celebrity money just CNT sanitise them ....look out hw he bully dat baby as if she is a total outcast ...sorry linda
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by omorttee4u(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2016
Wizzy, this is hash.. celeb for tha matter.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by missvera(f): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2016
From poverty mentality to almost 40, lonely and bitter and to this grin cheesy Wizkid gat no chill for Linda this time mehn.
I knew this was coming after reading the Lekki home saga yesterday....Make Linda leave the poor boy too.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
I refuse to believe this, this Will definitely be denied in 24 hours. . . . People should think twice before they start typing rubbish.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by Disneylady(f): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Damn it! That was too harsh, but Aunty Linda caused it jare undecided
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
slyzy:
It's official!
Whiz kid is truly a kid.
Case closed!
truly he is still a child.

wizkid o, before you attack the woman`s personality like that, answer the question true true.....landlord drive you commot for house? if yes, cover your shame by keeping quiet and letting the news become stale and if no, deny it sensibly.

I think it is about time celebrities hire good publicists to handle their social media accounts because it looks like they really do not know how to talk or handle pressure and criticisms
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by coolebux(m): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
And this is a lady that bought herself a home in Banana Island, when Whizbaby can't clear his bills.

I'm sure his mother Alhaja Balogun will run to his rescue as usual.

To believe you're really 25 is the worst evil you'll be doing to yourself grin

As for your director straffing Linda. well, that is more of a national anthem to yeyebrities. you, how many baby mamas do you have?
have you ever been ducked for that? pot calling kettle black.

Ayo Balogun you're becoming so annoying these days. Or are you planning to die a KID?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by Kingblingz(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Treasuredlove:

truly he is still a child.

wizkid o, before you attack the woman`s personality like that, answer the question true true.....landlord drive you commot for house? if yes, cover your shame by keeping quiet and letting the news become stale and if no, deny it sensibly.

I think it is about time celebrities hire good publicists to handle their social media accounts because it looks like they really do not know how to talk or handle pressure and criticisms
Oga didn't u read where he said when linda was his age @25 she didn't have wat he has nw? How else u want make him take speak d english?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
he don vex finish
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kingblingz:
Oga didn't u read where he said when linda was his age @25 she didn't have wat he has nw? How else u want make him take speak d english?
that does not answer the question. A tenant can be evicted for various reasons. Was he or was he not evicted? sincerely, he owes us no explanation but since he insists on defending himself, he is making no sense. He is just saying money,money...na money dem take wire him brain?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by DPricey1(f): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is an expensive shit lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by Ajewealth123(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
slyzy:
It's official!

Whiz kid is truly a kid.

Case closed!
you got it wrong,Linda takes everything wizkid personal and sometimes insults him indirectly.wizkid is only reciprocating
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & Her Pvssy Stinks by nnowu(f): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wiz kids account I think has been hacked,I don't want to believe he uttered those words

(1) (Reply)

‎RMD,Toke Makinwa,Rita Dominic Stun At Launch Of Telenovela 'Hush'(pics / Linda Ikeji In Trouble. Davido, Wizkid Unite To Fight Her / Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.