Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (197175 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Why Do Arab Women Always Complain About Not Having Women Rights ? / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by IVORY2009(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
mynd1:
But we are more beautiful than one another. Abi ur fingers be d same

beauty without brain is equal to:......??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by hungryboy(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
mynd1:
But we are more beautiful than one another. Abi ur fingers be d same
aunty, no mind dem,
You are very beautiful,
I dey even dream say when i make money, i go come marry you

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
*EyesPopping* Damn! I think I need to visit Borno or Yobe. I need to see for myself in case this is Photoshop.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by freezyprinzy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
we had 1 in sec school then she was biiiiuuutttiiifuuulll....but d girl wild luk die..
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cholls:
my sister are this beautiful ones in IDP campsite?

mad man grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
mynd1:
Shuwa arabs are beautiful but we fulani's are more beautiful. undecided

#fact#
Shuwa Arabs are beautiful, Fulani's are more beautiful and We Igbos are most beautiful...
grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
More

1, 2, 3, 4. complete! I will convert to Islam so that I will be able to marry these four beauties legally. grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
So beautiful
grin I can relate the First one in tis batch cool
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Doubleagent008(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
joey150:
every tribe has beautiful people..i have seen a fair share of the world.. And all i saw was beautiful people.

Beauty is beauty...you can't define or grade it..because there is no accepted standard, our eyes see things differently.
Forget beauty pageants... Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

But wait oh... Na only una make unaselves champion??
I like what you have written. good approach.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Doubleagent008(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ioannes:
*EyesPopping* Damn! I think I need to visit Borno or Yobe. I need to see for myself in case this is Photoshop.
guy on your way there. I go dey that sambisa junction.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Jorussia(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
mynd1:
Shuwa arabs are beautiful but we fulani's are more beautiful. undecided

#fact#
so you be Fulani na him you dress like that for your dp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Jorussia(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
All tribes have ugly,average, very beautiful ladies.It is the ones that are beautiful that you have decided to show us.The most beautiful lady that i have set my eyes on,is an Igbo girl.I met her in corporate academy Ikpoba slope in Benin city during my Jamb 2008 exam

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Doubleagent008:
guy on your way there. I go dey that sambisa junction.

OK bro, no wahala. I go block you for the junction. Abeg hold your bow and arrows, I go carry my dane gun in case.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Doubleagent008(m): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ioannes:

OK bro, no wahala. I go block you for the junction. Abeg hold your bow and arrows, I go carry my dane gun in case.
God bless you. cheers

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Doubleagent008:
God bless you. cheers
cheers bro.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by jashar(f): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
joey150:
everybody is beautiful.

Find another talent
kiss kiss kiss
great one. 

Bia OP, it's the rich ones you're showing.Show us pixs of the regular shawa Arabs that don't live in the luxury most of those ladies live.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by jashar(f): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
IVORY2009:

beauty without brain is equal to:......??

=error
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by halfricanadian(f): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
They are really beautiful smiley smiley
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by tamertery(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
a jealous man cannot afford to marry dis kinda beauties... cus he wud gt stroke d day he catch her red handed cheating on him.. . cus d anger wud b too much for him to contain.. .. grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
who will say igbo girls are beautifully? they r even many in the sw sef. they have a very horrible accent.

My ranking b dis

hausas are beautiful
fulanis
yorubas
parts of South south
igbos
egbira

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by IamLEGEND1: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

hausas are beautiful
fulanis
yorubas
parts of South south
have you ever seen actual Hausa folks?

they would probably rank close to the top among the ugliest tribes in 9ja.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Adaeze003(f): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
They pretty! kiss kiss
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
joey150:
Arabs are fine naturally.
Ma problem is the beauty is one dimensioned...you all look the same way

But you over edited the picture.

And what are you trying to proove here finally?

Does the tribe suddenly want attention?

You wont show us the dozens living in ancient civilization in one mud house in the north.. Woolup pls..just wool up

She is showing us rich kids in rich neighborhoods. So i dont subscribe.

We all knw rich kids come out clean. And it takes money to get a beautiful wife and beautiful kids..

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Op u no lie, I can confirm after schooling in Zaria that those shuwa arabs are unmatched in beauty and they are polite and respectful too

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by kuuljay(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
When i Was an undergraduate at ABU I actually thought those damsels were Indians, I swore to my self to knack a couple of them before I graduate.........I did grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by sycrocombus: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Most of the girls in the picture are not even Nigerians. Op only posted few pictures of the supposedly Naija Shuwa Arabs( with the same people appearing many times in d pics) while majority of the Pics are Foreigners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by fairheven: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
IF THEY ARE SUCH BEAUTIES WHY THEIR MEN LEAVE THEM AND ARE BUSY CHASING IGBO WOMEN? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by havennie(f): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
sycrocombus:
Most of the girls in the picture are not even Nigerians. Op only posted few pictures of the supposedly Naija Shuwa Arabs( with the same people appearing many times in d pics) while majority of the Pics are Foreigners.

Kai, bloody critics!

Cant u people just see beauty and appreciate it? Must u display bad belle in everything if they are not ur tribe?

Even a blindman would be able to identify these Shuwa girls as naturally beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by havennie(f): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
fairheven:
IF THEY ARE SUCH BEAUTIES WHY THEIR MEN LEAVE THEM ARE BUSY CHASING IGBO WOMEN? undecided

Men naturally flirt with the sluts and go back to the homely cultured ladies when its time for marriage.....

Many igbo girls have made themselves sluts which money can purchase

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by vivalavida(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
I need me some shuwa arab angel
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nowenuse: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wow, see real beautiful ladies.

Lalasticlala front page pls
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by mynd1(f): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jorussia:
so you be Fulani na him you dress like that for your dp?
lol. I also wear hijab sometimes na. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.