Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (197202 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Why Do Arab Women Always Complain About Not Having Women Rights ? / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Bollinger(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

Nooo, I thought you were blind ni o

Need to settle this. I kinda feel you are a woman. Only women exibit this jealous, vindictive denial when another female is complimented. And if you are a guy, bros, how far na?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Xbee007(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
To the VASELINE CREW!
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
joey150:
not ARABS but shuwa ARABS?? You are confusioning me pleaze.. undecided kiss .

yeah but most of em are on the fine side..without makeup even.

You were able to tell because of few pictures

It is just like the same shit I hear about SE/Fulani girlks

Their language is usually called Shuwa Arabic. They speak a modified form of Arabic. That is why they are known as Shuwa Arabs. It is just like the way SWs are known as Yorubas. They were also given the name.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by EDIPO(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Dem shuwa bĂ­tches are pretty & all.

And dem sabi do the tin well. bt the way her relatives go drain ur bank account before dem allow you marry their daughter no be here. even igbos go bow for dem.

Regardless,dem go worship the floor Fulani babes walk on.

Fulani,we just too set die.
& I'm being totally unbiased.

*modified* it really is a small world, where you find these girls' pictures?

and the girls on the 4th & 6th pictures aren't Shuwa. they're kanuri.

Let's talk outside.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by salykely(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
mynd1:
Shuwa arabs are beautiful but we fulani's are more beautiful. undecided

#fact#
What state are u from?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by stubbornman(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
NiRfreak:
Reason why some would consider serving in Bornu or Yobe
my brother nah to re-deploy sure pass now....to hell with govt and their alawi

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by praxisnetworks: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lezzlie, komododragons, analice107 she's learning seems the school training is finally showing...

dare2differ:

Nooo, I thought you were blind ni o

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by skuribeebo: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Is der breast I like, so fresh. I feel like sucking them with my big black tattered lips.
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by esosuo: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
onyenze123:

Shuwa Arabs are beautiful, Fulani's are more beautiful and We Igbos are most beautiful...
grin grin
HYPE DAT CAN COS HYPER TENSION WEN U GET TO SEE PIPO DEM COAT WITH BEAUTY AND U GET TO CONFIRM SAY UR TRIBE NO REACH IST 2O FOR THE LIST.LOL
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bollinger:

Need to settle this. I kinda feel you are a woman. Only women exibit this jealous, vindictive denial when another female is complimented. And if you are guy, bros, how far na?

You must have loads of jealous and vindictive women around you

I don't give a crap about what they are

I know better than to believe a self-serving 'fact'
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Kooool

Darn!!!..I would empty my account to get the second girl from top! cool
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dview001(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Olboy see beauty chaiiiiiii
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
havennie:

Men naturally flirt with the sluts and go back to the homely cultured ladies when its time for marriage.....

Many igbo girls have made themselves sluts which money can purchase

The "cry" of a broke man! Because Igbo girls choose not to hang out with broke men, that makes them a slut? My friend who actually have the right to tag someone a slut?

It is quite sad and pathetic when people tag other people out of insecurity, a girl chooses to hang out with only rich men, we tag them sluts and gold digger, but when guys choose to hang out or only have something to do with pretty lady we say they make wise choices.

Please time has changed and by virtual of our education/enlightenment we should stop tagging people unnecessarily and stop living in the stone age.

By the way every girl has the right to get as much Bleep as she wants just like the next guy!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
praxisnetworks:
Lezzlie, komododragons, analice107 she's learning seems the school training is finally showing...

By the time I am through with you grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by nnokwa042(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
who will say igbo girls are beautifully? they r even many in the sw sef. they have a very horrible accent.

My ranking b dis

hausas are beautiful
fulanis
yorubas
parts of South south
igbos
egbira
den ask all ur brothers why all of them wan marry Igbo girls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
All This Pics Go Fit Pay My Sch Fees Abeg e do
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by freecocoa(f): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
They are fine but the editing no be here o.

I can be gay for these ones. cheesy
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Peterina(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
And so....? fuel price go reduce because of them?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by praxisnetworks: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
I will be in your coochie drilling anyhow @ will...seems that area is lacking activity...hence your uncontrolled heat
dare2differ:

By the time I am through with you grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by bigtt76(f): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
On a lighter note.... Are they part of the 77 Vs on earth? If yes those BH guys must be outta their mind tongue
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Bollinger(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

You must have loads of jealous and vindictive women around you

I don't give a crap about what they are

I know better than to believe a self-serving 'fact'

Correction; I don't have loads of jealous and vindictive women around me. I only have one whom i have been with for 15 years. We are not even from the same tribe. Yes, she is fracking beautiful and classy, but she is a tree alone in a forest. An anomaly. Even she agrees with me. I am open minded and give credit to whoever credit is due which is why i hold the opinion i have.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by DonBobes(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cholls:
my sister are this beautiful ones in IDP campsite?

lwkm
see ole,
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by gretblue: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Shuwaas are beautifully built babes no doubt about that.I once had an encounter with 2 in Yobe state before the advent of Boko Haram years back.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by joey150(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

You were able to tell because of few pictures

It is just like the same shit I hear about SE/Fulani girlks

Their language is usually called Shuwa Arabic. They speak a modified form of Arabic. That is why they are known as Shuwa Arabs. It is just like the way SWs are known as Yorubas. They were also given the name.
hmm chill.. I only saw arab in their name too.
First time i have heard of em. But they seem and look Arabish too tongue.
You maybe right... How from that part of Nigeria?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Jerryolumide(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Enough of the hype of fulani and Igbo women as the most beautiful women in Nigeria! Meet the Shuwa arab women (a minority Nigerian tribe women) who will give fulani and Igbo girls a run for their money anytime and anywhere.

Many Nigerians (especially southern Nigerians) may not know who the Shuwa arab people are.........The Shuwa arabs are a minority group in Nigeria found mainly in Borno & Yobe states and other states of the north, numbering around 2 million people in Nigeria. They also have other populations outside Nigeria in neighbouring countries like Chad, Cameroon e.t.c
But this thread focuses on the Shuwa arab indigenes of Nigeria alone.

Boko haram might have succeeded in terrorizing the homeland of these beautiful women, but boko haram has not succeeded in destroying their amazing beauty.
Had one as a neighbor some years back
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by praxisnetworks: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
you are obviously gay no need hiding it
freecocoa:
They are fine but the editing no be here o.

I can be gay for these ones. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
They are NOT the most beautiful in Nigeria, stop these arab asslicking colonial mindset.
there is Nothing special in these pics that you posted in these thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by DY20: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
marshborn:

Why are you people obsessed with we igbos? Wetin carry igbo come here now?
i am not obsessed with igbos... i am just trying to say that they are not the most beautiful in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by mufutau55(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Too much cosmetic makeups and editing.... Show them without any modifications; that is when you see beauty...

Hajji M.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
praxisnetworks:
I will be in your coochie cooling...

The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait.

LOSER! I CAN NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND

What do you think of the email I sent to takuradua@gmail.com om March 31st grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bollinger:

Correction; I don't have loads of jealous and vindictive women around me. I only have one whom i have been with for 15 years. We are not even from the same tribe. Yes, she is fracking beautiful and classy, but she is a tree alone in a forest. An anomaly. Even she agrees with me. I am open minded and give credit to whoever credit is due which is why i hold the opinion i have.

You grew up with loads of them

And yes! you are self-serving smiley
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
joey150:
hmm chill.. I only saw arab in their name too.
First time i have heard of em. But they seem and look Arabish too tongue.
You maybe right... How from that part of Nigeria?
How did they look Arabish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.