Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Panama Papers Updates Live Thread - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Panama Papers Updates Live Thread (39719 Views)

US Government, Soros Funded Panama Papers To Attack Putin – Wikileaks / Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. / Panama Papers Leaks...named World Leaders Hiding Wealth In Offshore Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by ManTiger(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tkester2:

My man, I honestly wish I can tune it down, but this guy missy89 is such an annoying bastard. I can't honestly figure out how a living being will willingly devout his life to lying and misrepresenting obvious facts.

Just take for example, the leaks today from that dubious so called panama leaks - This is a leak supposedly made by ICIJ (for whatever nonsense that means), the leak has nothing to do with Vladimir Putin, in fact even the so called Putin's associate is not even his direct friend, but, a friend of Putin's friend, and by the way only one person was mentioned that has something remotely directly to do with Putin, and this involves an amount a state governor in the poorest state in a remote country like Nigeria can pull together, just $1b and guess what? Putin's image is being used as a cover page for the panama leaks by the western media.

I ask you isn't that indicative of how low this western junks have sunken in recent years? all in a bid to pull down Putin. You see why I am mortally angry with these idiots who come only to rant nonsense especially that guy missy89. For over 10 years the west has been on top of their voices on how corrupt Putin is, yet in these years of noise making no single acct or asset has been traced to Putin, even the so called Panama report has nothing remotely to do with Putin. This is very Pathetic, and in this midst of all these nonsense, a black ass man, whose very own ass Putin is trying to save will come online to talk nonsense.

I tell you if I were to have a live discussion with any of these western trolls it will not end well between me and them. God damn it! Putin has achieved in Russia what no leader has been able to achieve throughout human history and I challenge you to prove me wrong.

Obama always jumps up and down reminding the US of how he reduced unemployment rate from 10% when he came in 2008 to 4.6% as we speak, and as surprising as that may sound that is all he has to show for the 8years that he was POTUS. Yet even with this achievement he doubled the US corporate debt. In fact, in dollar value he is the most indebted presidency in the US history. Contrasting his miniature achievements with Putin's, here is a man who handled Russia in a state of comatose, unemployment rate was at 48%, hear me, I said 48% in 2000, Russia's corporate debt was at 80%, one the most deadly statistics has it that Russia has a birth deficit of 3%. In fact at that time a joke was circulating in NY where Americans where mocking the Russians of how poor they were and Americans will tease the Russians that they could buy Moscow for $20.

Shockingly by 2007 Putin has brought down the level of unemployment rate in Russia from 48% to 6%, brought down the corporate debt from 78% to 13% (contrast that with Obama who increased the debt by over 50%), brought the birth rate in Russia to a surplus of 4% per annum. increased pension and salaries by over 250% and restarted Russia's role in the world.

In the midst of all these, do you know what western media have to say? shockingly, they said Putin is corrupt, and that he was able to do those because of the spike in energy prices. What NONSENSE! I ask the western media - during those years of 'oil hike' didn't Nigeria, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc witness oil price hike? How come it is only Russia that gained such a tremendous overflow in citizenship welfare, guess what? - the media went dumb

Saudi Arabia has more OPEC quota contribution, yet in terms of GDP PPP Russia under '(corrupt)' Putin is in the 5th place according to world bank figures of 2013, all the way from 21st place in 1999. If according to the western junk media Russia gained such momentum under corrupt Putin because of the spike in energy how come Saudi Arabia is not in the 1st place or at least ahead of Russia in GDP PPP?

With all that Putin has achieved yet he is not arrogant with his achievements, he is still very cool headed, playing the game very smart, has an uttermost respect for GOD unlike Obumber who all he wants is for Africans to be piercing each others anus, something MISSY89 is an expert in. Putin brought back Christianity into Russia's consciousness, revived the spiritual atmosphere in Russia made the %age of church goers in Russia double that of those in the US, and in all these someone will have the effrontery to say that Putin is corrupt, Pathetic.

Not many people know that Putin is a Lawyer and has a Phd and yet some one who has barely finished his Bsc will come online to rant against Putin. Look at the marvelous work the guy did in Syria, and yet these sons of eve of western trolls will come online to rant nonsense.

My man I just want you to reason along with me and see the reason why I am so venomous when it comes to some fools here on nairaland notably Missy89. I am sorry if my abuses on him irritates you, but sometimes seeing his posts i can't help being abusive on him.

God bless you!
+1,000,000 Likes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
neocortex:

You might keep fooling the gullible, I have met many russian online trolls,
but you have taken yours to the extreme.

It is so easy to make empty statement with no substance.

How is what he said wrong?? He said so many things. Now prove just one of the lines wrong. U read it well right, just one line. You are the gullible one that believes everything the western media says

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
ollah1:

So that automatically means it shouldn't be talked about?? It shouldn't hit the front page?? I just don't understand
I am sorry,I am a realist,not interested in just talking...talking is benficial to bloggers like anti linda who make money on gossips and media outlets...I hate talk..I am a doer
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tkester2:

My man, I honestly wish I can tune it down, but this guy missy89 is such an annoying bastard. I can't honestly figure out how a living being will willingly devout his life to lying and misrepresenting obvious facts.

Just take for example, the leaks today from that dubious so called panama leaks - This is a leak supposedly made by ICIJ (for whatever nonsense that means), the leak has nothing to do with Vladimir Putin, in fact even the so called Putin's associate is not even his direct friend, but, a friend of Putin's friend, and by the way only one person was mentioned that has something remotely directly to do with Putin, and this involves an amount a state governor in the poorest state in a remote country like Nigeria can pull together, just $1b and guess what? Putin's image is being used as a cover page for the panama leaks by the western media.

I ask you isn't that indicative of how low this western junks have sunken in recent years? all in a bid to pull down Putin. You see why I am mortally angry with these idiots who come only to rant nonsense especially that guy missy89. For over 10 years the west has been on top of their voices on how corrupt Putin is, yet in these years of noise making no single acct or asset has been traced to Putin, even the so called Panama report has nothing remotely to do with Putin. This is very Pathetic, and in this midst of all these nonsense, a black ass man, whose very own ass Putin is trying to save will come online to talk nonsense.

I tell you if I were to have a live discussion with any of these western trolls it will not end well between me and them. God damn it! Putin has achieved in Russia what no leader has been able to achieve throughout human history and I challenge you to prove me wrong.

Obama always jumps up and down reminding the US of how he reduced unemployment rate from 10% when he came in 2008 to 4.6% as we speak, and as surprising as that may sound that is all he has to show for the 8years that he was POTUS. Yet even with this achievement he doubled the US corporate debt. In fact, in dollar value he is the most indebted presidency in the US history. Contrasting his miniature achievements with Putin's, here is a man who handled Russia in a state of comatose, unemployment rate was at 48%, hear me, I said 48% in 2000, Russia's corporate debt was at 80%, one the most deadly statistics has it that Russia has a birth deficit of 3%. In fact at that time a joke was circulating in NY where Americans where mocking the Russians of how poor they were and Americans will tease the Russians that they could buy Moscow for $20.

Shockingly by 2007 Putin has brought down the level of unemployment rate in Russia from 48% to 6%, brought down the corporate debt from 78% to 13% (contrast that with Obama who increased the debt by over 50%), brought the birth rate in Russia to a surplus of 4% per annum. increased pension and salaries by over 250% and restarted Russia's role in the world.

In the midst of all these, do you know what western media have to say? shockingly, they said Putin is corrupt, and that he was able to do those because of the spike in energy prices. What NONSENSE! I ask the western media - during those years of 'oil hike' didn't Nigeria, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc witness oil price hike? How come it is only Russia that gained such a tremendous overflow in citizenship welfare, guess what? - the media went dumb

Saudi Arabia has more OPEC quota contribution, yet in terms of GDP PPP Russia under '(corrupt)' Putin is in the 5th place according to world bank figures of 2013, all the way from 21st place in 1999. If according to the western junk media Russia gained such momentum under corrupt Putin because of the spike in energy how come Saudi Arabia is not in the 1st place or at least ahead of Russia in GDP PPP?

With all that Putin has achieved yet he is not arrogant with his achievements, he is still very cool headed, playing the game very smart, has an uttermost respect for GOD unlike Obumber who all he wants is for Africans to be piercing each others anus, something MISSY89 is an expert in. Putin brought back Christianity into Russia's consciousness, revived the spiritual atmosphere in Russia made the %age of church goers in Russia double that of those in the US, and in all these someone will have the effrontery to say that Putin is corrupt, Pathetic.

Not many people know that Putin is a Lawyer and has a Phd and yet some one who has barely finished his Bsc will come online to rant against Putin. Look at the marvelous work the guy did in Syria, and yet these sons of eve of western trolls will come online to rant nonsense.

My man I just want you to reason along with me and see the reason why I am so venomous when it comes to some fools here on nairaland notably Missy89. I am sorry if my abuses on him irritates you, but sometimes seeing his posts i can't help being abusive on him.

God bless you!

i learnt alot from this single comment of yours bro. kudos!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Liam86:

No one my brother, you either find a way to join them or commit suicide. That's the world we live in, worst is this blighted part of the world, where you get politicians with dead consciences.
am telling you my broda...I don buy this frezzy at all....politicians have dead conscience..why will I waste my time on them..when nothing will change...I gat no time for dat..dats aunti linda specialty..man gats to make money
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by akinsdotman(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Goes to say there are cheats and whoremongers everywhere on this planet & the more you look the less you see.

NIGERIA IS JUST A MICROCOSM OF THIS CORRUPT WORLD
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by neocortex: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
ollah1:

How is what he said wrong?? He said so many things. Now prove just one of the lines wrong. U read it well right, just one line. You are the gullible one that believes everything the western media says

Here we go again, it is the person who makes a claim that needs to prove it,
not the one who questions it.

But if you think you are capable of standing in for him, kindly prove
ANY of the opinion he dished out as "fact".

If I may ask, where do you get your news from ?
Eastern media ?

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by stuhporh: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tkester2:

Bros calm down, it is called associate, and that is why you can refer to someone you are connected to or with. in business world everyone is an associate including you competitor. Although, i am not giving credit to this report, yet, I am not supporting your claim of the associate not directly connected to him or he stile just $1b. and that amount is not just, only in Nigeria will it be "just"

You have displayed you utter anger and dislike towards the west, it makes your point biase. tracing acct to putin is like looking for key that was thrown in the sea. For Christ sake the guy was 2 times president and prime minister. what are you talking about. Russia is country ready to idolize Putin already. Please dont make case for Putin i beg you. Please tell me how Putin is trying to save a black mans ass

Tell me who cant do that when you have been in power since 1999. even ghadafi did wonders. please understand that other world leaders meet a set up of the predecessor and they have to launch the plans to work with the former. if you are able to do that, you have done a great job.

Bush messed US economy up big time, even tho he took it up when everything was nice and cool. Obama has shown the world that you have to be logical fair and steady when implementing ideas to achieve greatness. and job employment isnt the only thing he has achieved. Putin has don more harm to syria than good, you have no information one bit. you dont even know how syri war started and who have helped it to be this bad. If USA went in earlier, we would be having a war now probably. Obama is smart and a good leader.

lol. read up bro, go and read. do you know how many times russia hit reccession and got back in the last decade? I wonder how that is possible if not Oil, Apart from Nigeria on this your list, tell me which other country didnt get citizenship welfare. Interesting stuff from you!

God bless you!

I dont know if Putin is corrupt or how the increase in church goers is a result of PUTIN leadership or been a good man/leader. But within 2012 and 2014, i think russia was estimated to have population of 143million. thats 37 million less than Nigeria(official population, which is more). Russia is great for the Russians.

2 Likes

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by RaeMystix: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
I read it on the Dailymail. I'm sure the ex wives of some of this men are very happy to receive this info. Divorce court case reopened. grin Momonnie.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Aviero: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Pls, why is there no notable Past American leader listed. Until I see one, I'm not taking this BS serious.

And the West just keeps fooling themselves. They made themselves look dumb by using Putin's image as a cover on the Guardian whereas Man had nothing to do with the shiit.

Those bástards keep on saying Putin's associates. Shey the associate no get name? Must they keep on mentioning Putin.

If there's any American listed, let me know, and I'll take this post down now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by busky101(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
I dey suspect say na raymond reddington leak the encrypted documents

2 Likes

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by jpphilips(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
podosci:
The double standard of the west is so irritating... The screem about human rights when it favours them, they screem dictatorship when it favour them, they screem corruption when it favours them.
The worlds terrorism problem was started by them, they were the once who armed and trained Alqaeda to fight the soviets, they armed and trained ISIS to fight Al-Asad...they destroyed libya completly.....they accuse china of spying when the CIA and NSA does far much more.....
One day the oppresors would become the oppresed

Because Mujaheddin received training to resist Russia occupation means the west laid the foundation for terrorism? So because the Nigerian army officers receive training at Sandhurst, they are free to become terrorists right?
where are thy brain oh ye Nigerian youth?

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by stuhporh: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
jpphilips:

Because Mujaheddin received training to resist Russia occupation means the west laid the foundation for terrorism? So because the Nigerian army officers receive training at Sandhurst, they are free to become terrorists right?

As in i dont understand their ideologies. I just dont bother replying some comments its a waste of time, coz they will come after you in the end

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Lordave: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tkester2:

God bless you!
This is absolute nonsense!

That shit you wrote up there, devoid of decorum is nothing but a pathetic piece of sophistry laced with religious sympathy and self induced delusion! The poster is probably in the US enjoying freedom to life, and everything unavailable in his fantasy big for nothing Russia, yet he's here ranting like he could take away an ant from America. Only fools without a mind of their own would swallow that shit in can line, hook and sinker.

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by MosquitoLaps(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
busky101:
I dey suspect say na raymond reddington leak the encrypted documents
Too much Blacklist is not good for your health.
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
neocortex:

Here we go again, it is the person who makes a claim that needs to prove it,
not the one who questions it.

But if you think you are capable of standing in for him, kindly prove
ANY of the opinion he dished out as "fact".

If I may ask, where do you get your news from ?
Eastern media ?

He never wrote anything as claim. He wrote everything has fact and if you don't believe him then counter his statements. Lol, you are indeed gullible. I said " its only the gullible ones that believes everything the western media says" which means the smart ones knows how to go further by [b]researching [/b]on what its been fed to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Enouwem(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
David Cameron denies having offshore trust and funds.

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Enouwem(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
6 documents showing Russians using lithuanian bank to launder money in Panama:
http://pastebin.com/hqj628gY

Source:http://www.15min.lt/naujiena/aktualu/lietuva/panama-papers-15min-viesina-v-putino-biciulio-sandorius (Translate it with Google translate)
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Enouwem(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
The Associated Press ✔‎@AP

BREAKING: Iceland: President refuses PM's request to dissolve government amid offshore tax scandal.
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
There is God ooo
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Enouwem(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Mossack Fonseca worked with 33 individuals or companies who have been placed under sanctions by the US Treasury, including companies based in Iran, Zimbabwe and North Korea.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-35959604
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by neocortex: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
ollah1:

He never wrote anything as claim. He wrote everything has fact and if you don't believe him then counter his statements. Lol, you are indeed gullible. I said " its only the gullible ones that believes everything the western media says" which means the smart ones knows how to go further by [b]researching [/b]on what its been fed to them.

Tell me when some putin worshippers opinion becomes fact ?

You are so full of yourself, you praise any information from the west
that shows the west in bad light while you reject any that portrays
them as good , that is cynical and pathetic not smart.

Every smart person knows that all countries and their leaders contains elements of good
and evil only gullible ones believe that a "god" of a paradise somewhere is the
best thing since slice bread and is opponent are pure evil.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Enouwem(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Panama Papers: How a British man, 90, covered for a US millionaire

Read it here: http://www.bbc.com/news/35956324
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by ATERI(m): 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tkester2:

God bless you!

Anything done to free our people from the psychological prison of Anglo-American propaganda, is worth it. Well done!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by podosci(m): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
jpphilips:

The same Mujahddins lead by Osama bin ladden, the exact same people developed into alqaeda and attacked the US, Kenya , UK and other countries. Alqeada metamophised from a terrorist group into an Idea, an Idea that laid the foundation from ISIS, Bokoharam,Al nusra, Al shabab ......Believe me, the worst thing to fight against is an Idea, you can kill a person but the Idea would spread an live on in other people...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Forwetinnah: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tkester2:

Wow ...very commendable

I always tell people that the US government is the shadiest government ever...i just don't like hearing anything about them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by cyprus000: 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tkester2:

God bless you!
[size=13pt]
Bless you too brda.

I perfectly understand you, infact, they provoke me more than you but i try my best to curtail my anger,cos they're out to _rape one of his happiness, but i've learned to deprive them of that privilege.

Take for example what the one they call variensteel or whetever fvck is his name, asserted on this
thread>www.nairaland.com/3016295/disney-boycott-georgia-over-gay

Normally i would've unleashed verbal mayhem on the pathetic asscarpenter for the fact that the pathetic thing shamelessly confessed his love for animalism(homosexuality) and even went as far as insolently insulting nigerians, but i maintained my cool, this is not bcs i can't effortlessly and happily serve him his own dish, but bcs ignorance(on certain matter) to him and his ilk is golden.

Just try and minimize ur varbal assault on them.
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by busky101(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
MosquitoLaps:
Too much Blacklist is not good for your health.
hahahaha, the cabal is real bro
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by awakeuche(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
T
Tkester2:

God bless you!
guy man your passion is fearful, I believe you and would never wish to see you, you can destroy like Russia with only ur phone.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by fulfillbill(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
I've always thought that all this leaks is just a distraction of something they do not want the people to know.

Wikileaks today, Panama papers tomorrow...criminate the enemy and sweep the truth under the rug.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by ATERI(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Enouwem:
David Cameron denies having offshore trust and funds.

His dad`s name is on that list and his dad died in 2012. This is what David Cameron said in 2011:

"Frankly some of these schemes where people are parking huge amounts of money offshore and taking loans back just to minimise their tax rates, is not morally acceptable. It isn`t morally right to do that".

If Putin is guilty because his friends have such arrangements, then Cameron is also guilty
What has since happened to his dad`s scheme after his death? The people of Britain are easy to deceive.
Re: Panama Papers Updates Live Thread by Fleshly: 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
WOW!!!

Tkester, who is this guy Missy89 that you just shredded him to pieces?

Nice write up you have there. But, please tune down the insults, it is too much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Countries That Owe US Money / Meet Amanda Gorman, The Youngest Poet To Read At Presidential Inauguration / Afghan Shops Remove Heads of Mannequins in Line With Taliban Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.