Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics (16899 Views)

Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother / Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by viviangist2: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nigerian Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo attends Thanksgiving outing service of Ebonyi state governor's mother, The Vice President of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo said the unity of Nigeria shall remain paramount in the goal of actualising sustainable development of the country, more photos after the Cut

He said that the life of a true Christian should be beneficial to him or her and the society the person lives.

The Vice President on Sunday, spoke on the occasion of Thanksgiving service for late Deaconess Margaret Umahi, the mother of Ebonyi State governor, Engineer David Umahi in Agu-Ugwu, Umunaga, Uburu in Ohaozara local government council of Ebonyi State.

Osinbajo who read the first lesson at the church service said that the testimonies he heard about the mother of the governor indicated that she lived a true Christian live of love, unity and kindness to others, said that her son, David had also exhibited that quality.

He said, “The life in Christ is most beneficial to you and to your society. When a person is a true child of God, the person will rest in peace. You only need to pray for those of us who are alive that we live such a life that will make us be in good state with God.”

“There are some persons you see and without a prompting you like him, your governor is that kind of person. In our council meetings you always find his opinions about the unity of Nigeria. My prayer is that he will achieve more in your state,” he said.

In his speech, governor Umahi expressed appreciation of President Muhammadu Buhari for his show of love to Ebonyi state and his person.

He explained that some persons were misunderstanding his support for the president saying that after elections emphasis should be more on the national interest than on political party affiliations.

Umahi noted that 18 All Progressive Congress (APC) governors, 11 Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governors and 8 Ministers attended the burial of his mother, a demonstration of love and unity of purpose
among the governors.

He appealed to the presidency to look at Ebonyi state beyond political party affiliation but should be encouraged and supported with passion and consideration of her status.

“This is a new Ebonyi state based on the solid foundation laid by Dr. Sam Egwu, the first civilian governor of the state. We are moving forward in unity and are committed to the unity of Nigeria and the prosperity of her people”, he stated

Source http://www.vivianplus.com/2016/04/vp-osinbajo-attends-thanksgiving-outing.html

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by viviangist2: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Osinbajo Reps Buhari....

More On That's I Respect Nairaland Owner, Mods, and users.
1 Nigeria - One Social platform.

Vivian Gist on Blogger Platform = Vivian Plus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by dayowunmi(m): 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Simple and humble man
Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
why does our V.P look like a juju priest?? First pic

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by mrsolutionm(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Please is bihari visiting Nigeria tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by Lordtrillion(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cool cool
Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by Toyeebh(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by mrsolutionm(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Please is buhari visiting Nigeria tomorrow?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by viscocom(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
wil dis bring down de price of fuel or dollar

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by gen2briz(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
From one occasion to another.... Sey na black market him dey use ni because for my place here, no fuel.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by tonyeb2k(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
e go welll kisse go welll

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by evy1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
To govern naija no easy ooo.see as osibanjo grey hair don multiply.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by laurel03(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Vp God bless u...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ok. This is a colorful thanksgiving service.

Commiserations to the Governor of Ebonyi State & to the good people of the salt of the nation.

Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by lawflec(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Okay
Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by SageTravels: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dave my man My Governor
Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by Robinhood477: 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
may be next week... ooo
I tired for dat man..o
Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by Adegokenath(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
mrsolutionm:
Please is buhari visiting Nigeria tomorrow?
bubu is off to chinko
Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by Flexherbal(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ok. How did he get fuel to go there? Lol!
Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by omowolewa: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Grey hair
Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by ettaetta(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nice
Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by Odionfaruk: 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Okay we don a e you
Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Quote me if am wrong, i barely see the vice president performing government functions rather i see him in events such as Birthday, Wedding Ceremony and Burial etc

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Seems there isn't any job for this VP to do rather than attending chains of social gathering? Hian! At this stage our economy is in state of comatose.....!!!!

#WhatOsibanjoWouldAttendNext

#And This Government Is The True Definition Of Clueless
Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by Aminat508(f): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by Nonybb: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
APC, lie. APC again, lying the people

Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by tonardo(m): 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
ebonyi is not for APC?
Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by Elerineye01(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
O ti daa
Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by obailala(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Oma307:
Quote me if am wrong, i barely see the vice president performing government functions rather i see him in events such as Birthday, Wedding Ceremony and Burial etc
VivaDeAngelo:
Seems there isn't any job for this VP to do rather than attending chains of social gathering? Hian! At this stage our economy is in state of comatose.....!!!!
#WhatOsibanjoWouldAttendNext
#And This Government Is The True Definition Of Clueless
What exactly is government functions?... do you expect the VP to take pics when he's working in his office?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics by babdap: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hallack:
why does our V.P look like a juju priest?? First pic
post your father picture before comparing someone's daddy as juju priest.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

KOGI Speaker Declares Lawmakers Seat Vacant For Joining SDP (with Pictures) / Umahi: Counter-Secessionist Groups Will Rise In The South-East / Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.