Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose (15715 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix / Presidency Plotting To Destabilise My Administration, Fayose Alleges - Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by cute9ja: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, on Sunday identified himself as a target of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration for what he linked to his unrelenting criticism of the President’s policies.

He added that the realisation made him to be cautious of his dealings in office.

The governor, who spoke during an interactive session with journalists in Lagos, noted that he had started the construction of a flyover in Ado/Ikere Road for N5.7bn and invited the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to be part of the project from the outset.

Fayose said, “I have started the construction of a flyover in Ado/Ikere Road for N5.7bn. I have also invited the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to be part of it, because I know I am a target of the current administration.

“You may not like my face or my style. But take the message and leave the messenger. If they have anything against me, they would have published it I know. I prepare for my defence. I am fully prepared.

“Criticising the President should not make an enemy. We will sue the government. We learnt this from Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. He is always in court either by proxy or direct. You cannot keep arresting my principal officers and members of my state House of Assembly.”

The governor also urged the President to devalue the naira without further delay, adding that he blamed him for the current economic woes in the country.

“The All Progressives Congress deceived us. They manipulated us. I blame the current economic woes in Nigeria on the President. No matter the past economic situation of a country, a good manager would have been able to normalise the situation. The way things are going in Nigeria, the economy may shut down soon,” he stated.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2016/04/im-target-of-buharis-administration.html

3 Likes

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Adminisher: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
This man is losing it slowly. He really thinks he is building a political base with the petty, "low IQ" , market woman opposition he is doing against Buhari as a person instead of PDP and it's policies. The Buhari himself has never even mentioned his name once . And NO SIR, you are not the target of Buhari's government. Stop deceiving yourself.

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by mankan2k7(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fayose for President-2019

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by olutunde12(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
t
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by olutunde12(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adminisher:
This man is losing it slowly. He really thinks he is building a political base with the petty, "low IQ" , market woman opposition he is doing against Buhari as a person instead of PDP and it's policies. The Buhari himself has never even mentioned his name once . And NO SIR, you are not the target of Buhari's government. Stop deceiving yourself.

It takes wisdom to know things like this. Can you tell us why buhari is running after the members of ekiti state house of assembly?

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by isbish(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
It's becoming boring Fayose. This is how Madness starts.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fayose since last year you have been attacking buhari, there hasn't been a single reply from the president or his party, you no dey tire?

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by HtwoOw: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fayose is a confirmed ex convict, convicted of fraud (419) according to online media

I wonder why a fly thinks he's relevant in an elephant fight

Stuuuupyd maraklfaker

When Buhari has his time he'll be more quiet than Metuah

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by NobleAngell(f): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Can someone tell this man to shut up already? This is the height of desperate attention seeking. You are not as important as you think Oga Fayose. Get a new hubby cuz this your verbal attacks are becoming old and cliché.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by amaechi1: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2016
mankan2k7:
Fayose for President-2019

Eziokwu! Tell me something. This will be joke of the century.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Novaworld(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Fayose, Osokomole!!!

Like him or hate him, his contributions are essential ingredients for this democratic process. It's an integral part of it, so as to put the government in check.

Abeg, who is the President of West Germany?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by makingsense(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2016
cute9ja:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, .....
“You may not like my face or my style. But take the message and leave the messenger. If they have anything against me, they would have published it I know. I prepare for my defence. I am fully prepared.

8 Likes

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Diesel1(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Fayosr" Dullards headache cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Originality007: 7:19am On Apr 04, 2016
b
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Bugatie(m): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2016
It's only a fool that pursue rat while his house is on fire.
Buhari should rather engage himself with more important national issues like fuel scarcity, power, unemployment,etc rather than running after members of Ekiti state house of Assembly.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by yjgm(m): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2016
And yet, the president nor his media team has ever given a rejoinder to your rants. Na wa o.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by thunder74(m): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2016
APC hates criticism. No one can criticize any of their leaders and still be relevant even as a party member. When Fashola tried to look at Tinubu's eye balls in Lagos, he almost lost his fingers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by amdoyin82(m): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Dis man is a fool..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by omowolewa: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Something must have been overhyped.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by gbegudujo: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Good man Fayose ride on. You don't have to do what are doing..create your own niche. God bless you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by eleko1: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Baba Aladiye of Ekiti Land sad Ekiti kete don't need Flyover/airport.Nah where dey Wan fly oVer to undecided .WE knw dat U'll Still collect ur own Percentage from the Contractor,Dnt use EFCC name to scam Ekiti pipu sad

12 Likes

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Flexherbal(m): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2016
Critics help a goverment to be on its toes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by greatiyk4u(m): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2016
Joker
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Zico5(m): 7:23am On Apr 04, 2016
Just like u were the target of Obasanjo's administration. The man is just too problematic for all I care.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by omusiliyu(m): 7:23am On Apr 04, 2016
The Zombies are needed here. Come and defend your certificateless babu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2016
Tins r being mixed-up evryday, shud I belive d gospel of an smart criminal or the d gospel of an honest mumu. The truth s no gospel shud b believed in d jungle calld Nigeria
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Originality007: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2016
IyaIode:
Fayose since last year you have been attacking buhari, there hasn't been a single reply from the president or his party, you no dey tire?
what reply is worst than to use DSS to keep chasing the Lawmakers in Ekiti

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by thefakestan: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2016
Nothing new abeg who wan sell papers this morning.

ThefakeStan
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Jaymima(f): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Baba Fayo, Buhari has nothing against you just as I have nothing against Buhari. Just relax!

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Daintelectual(m): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2016
IyaIode:
Oga reply must not be oral. Have you not heard about the invasion of the ekiti state house of assembly by DSS?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Bars Sheriff As PDP Chairman, Orders Recognition Of Markarfi As Caretaker / Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance / 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.