Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

TALENT Daily Talk - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TALENT Daily Talk (850 Views)

The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) Internship 2017 / Talent beyond reality (PHOTOS) / OPEN: Talent Mine Summer Internship In London, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
TALENT DAILY TALK BY EARNEST GABRIEL
Topic-What is TALENT!!!
many will be wondering what TALENT is all about in fact some says they have never heard the word TALENT,but today we will be discussing more of it and how it operate .
TALENT is define as the act of having a natural ability, skills and potential in a particular field.
To explain better,what do we really understand by the word natural??natural means something without abnormalities, something that is total pure and not artificial and things like this,can only be given to us by our heavenly Father. So therefore, this tell us that TALENT is given to us from heaven.
Now the question is,those everyone as a particular TALENT??
The answer is a capital YES,because my father is not a partial one,he will definitely share is goodness equally for confirmation read MATTEW 25;TALENT IS DEFINITELY shared equally and everyone as be carry
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Topic-What is TALENT!!!
Many As been asking what TALENT is all about in fact some says they have never heard the word TALENT before,but today we will be discussing more of it.
TALENT is define as an act of having a natural ability, skills and potential in a particular field.
To explain better,what do we really understand by the word natural??natural means something without abnormalities, something that is total pure and not artificial and things like this,can only be given to us by our heavenly Father. So therefore, this tell's us that TALENT as been given to us from heaven.
Now the question is,does everyone as a particular TALENT??
The answer is a capital YES,because my father is not a partial one,he will definitely share is goodness equally for confirmation read MATTEW 25;
TALENT IS DEFINITELY shared equally and everyone is born with a particular TALENT.
The parable of TALENT in the bible makes me understand that if we really work hard on our TALENT, more will be added unto us .so therefore we can have as many as we wanted. all we just need is enough hard work and practice so my dear people TALENT is a blessing for everyone so therefore we shouldn't waste it or else?!!!
Thanks for reading,watch out for the next daily talk on TALENT :titled;WHY ARE WE GENERALLY BLESSED WITH A TALENT..I know you won't afford to miss it..thanks for reading have a nice time..
For personal information about TALENT you can contact earnest Gabriel on 08177347110...
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 5:52am On Apr 04, 2016
DATE:4-4-2016
TITLED; WHY ARE WE ALL GENERALLY BLESSED WITH A TALENT??
I don't need to bore you about the definition of TALENT anymore, but for those that didn't follow up with yesterday write- up,this an opportunity for you have to a brief description of what TALENT is all about.
Like I said yesterday, TALENT can be define as an act of having a natural ability, aptitude, skills and potential in a particular field.
So therefore, for those who are following,I will like us to go deep into today's topic .
WHY ARE WE GENERALLY BLESSED WITH A TALENT?? this question as been troubling my mind for a long period of time not until I got the right answer so therefore, I decided to share that with you.
Firstly,our God is a wonderful one,i don't know the kind of God you worship, but mine is so wonderful.
What am I dragging out! before God will ever create any human to this earth, he as definitely planned how we will live an happy life without too much stress that why he decided to bless everyone equally with a TALENT and the more you work hard on yours,the more that will be added unto you.
Secondly, my God is not a wicked one,he will never create any one into this earth to suffer, that why he as made provision for everyone by blessing us with a TALENT.
Your earthly status doesn't stop you from developing your TALENT and don't say because you are poor you don't have any TALENT my dear brother and sister, my God doesn't operate the way you think so therefore that should not be an excuse for not developing your TALENT.
In conclusion, God bless everyone with a TALENT because he doesn't want any one to suffer on earth and being someone else slave or worker he want everyone to be dependent and rich with thy own TALENT.
So where will you love to be?? Waste your TALENT or develop it?? Thanks for today's reading may the lord bless you and increase your TALENT.
Next on TALENT DAILY TALK;YOU ARE IN TROUBLE IF YOU DON'T DEVELOP YOUR TALENT.. Don't miss out and you won't regret reading!!
For more information about TALENT,contact Earnest Gabriel on 08177347110
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 12:28am On Apr 05, 2016
DATE:5-4-2016
TITLED;YOU ARE IN TROUBLE IF YOU DON'T DEVELOP YOUR TALENT.
I don't mean to scare anyone but I just have to tell you that there is a trouble that await you if you find it so difficult to develop your TALENT!
But firstly I love to brief you about the parable of TALENT.
Their lives a king who had two servant.
On one faithful morning he was about to travel, so he summon the two servant and gave each of them a coin to hold unto.
One of this servant want to bury his own coin and the other work hard and gain more coins.
Few days later their boss arrived and summon them together and ask for is coin, the first servant replied, yes sir ,I know you are very corny and brave that why I buried your coin and here it is. The king collected it and ask the second servant, And he said, my king may you live long sir, I worked so hard with my coin and here have gotten two more added to it sir. The king collected it and added it with the one he collected from the first servant, and give it all to the second servant and say's "you have really done well my dear servant, and am pride of you by your hard work so therefore you shall receive more of this as much as you continue working hard on each coin and as for you my first servant ,that you think am so corny and wise ,you shall be buried just as you buried the coin I gave you..." That was the end of the first servant. Can you see what happened to him,just because of his ignorance to develop is TALENT?? If you don't understand,the coin there signifies a TALENT.
So My dear brother's and sister's, I don't know who you love to fellow his footsteps maybe the first servant or the second servant. Don't waste what God as perfected in you because you won't find it funny!!
NEXT ON TALENT DAILY TALK; VARIOUS TYPES OF TALENT!! Don't afford to read. You want to comment,add something new,or you want to know more,you can freely ask questions am 100% available.. For seminars or talk show contact earnest Gabriel @08177347110
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2016
DATE:6-4-2016
TITLED;VARIOUS TYPES OF TALENT.
Today we shall be discussing about the various types of TALENT that we have so i beg you to sit,relax and read along because you will definitely find yourself something useful.
What do I mean by various types of TALENT?? Various types of TALENT simply means the kind of TALENT we have ,such as; being a natural good reader or fast reader, its a TALENT not everyone as such privileged.
being a natural good writer,either by writing of poems,article,scripts, stories, novels e.t.c its also a TALENT not all as the same ability. Being a natural electrician or engineer, its also a TALENT,all you need is to develop it and seek more knowledge.
Being a natural dancer or singer is also a TALENT all you need is to make use of it positively so that you can serve as a lesson to others.
Being a natural teacher,this also a TALENT some people are born teachers,when they teach or lecture others,they understand and people love to here them more and more and more .all you need to do is to work hard on it and become a lecturer .
You might talk too much,my dear it a TALENT not all can talk the way you talk,all you need next is to develop it and you might just be the best news caster in the world.
Are you a natural joker?? My dear it also a TALENT work on it, not everyone can make jokes . you can become one of the best joker in the world believe that.
Do you wash and iron well?? My dear it a TALENT don't waste it, not all can iron and wash well. Work on it and you might just be one of the best dry cleaners in the world.
Can you cook so well?? My dear it a TALENT don't misuse it because we have so many people on this earth that are wishing just to be like you .all you need is enough practice and you might be the best cook ever.
Do you repair shoe or you make amendment to it naturally?? My dear it a TALENT work on it and you will never regret.
Do you sing and impress others?? My dear that your TALENT work on it learn more instrument and I tell you, you will definitely be widely known.
Do you like fashion? or are you a fashion freak? This your time to show your modeling TALENT please don't waste it.
Are you so good in planting?? My dear it a TALENT invest in it and I bet you,you won't regret.
Are you so good in planning ahead? My dear it a TALENT not all can do that.
Do you love rearing of animals? My dear it a TALENT work hard on it and you might just be the best animal rearer in the world.
You like to know more and do more research?? My dear it a TALENT. Work hard on it so that you can become a guru.
Do you love to preach to others my dear it a TALENT you can definitely be the best pastor world wide.
We still have so many TALENT that are not mentioned here but you can do more research on your own. but just have it in mind that ,your TALENT is that thing you do natural without you knowing how you do. Your TALENT will definitely astonish people when it done.
And don't forget that any talent ability can only be talent if you do it naturally without learning it but on a long run you can now learn more about it and seek more knowledge But firstly you have to know how TALENT operate ..
NEXT ON TALENT DAILY TALK; HOW TALENT OPERATE.
Don't afford to read because uhmmm ..
For more information about TALENT don't forget to ask earnest it a free world..feel free to comment and ask more question am 100% available.
For private talk about TALENT you can msg me on 08177357110.
Don't forget all we talk about is purely TALENT.
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
DATE: 7-4-2015
TITLED; HOW TALENT OPERATE.
Today we shall be discussing on how TALENT OPERATE. WHAT do I mean by how TALENT OPERATE?I can boldly tell you that talent operate in two different forms such as;THE INHERITED TALENT and THE INBUILT TALENT. but today we shall be discussing only on the inherited TALENT.
The INHERITED TALENT simply means a talent generated either from the mother's side or the father side. In one word, an inherited talent can be from your father or your mother and it can be from the both sides it depends on how fast you develop it.
How will you discover this TALENT?? For easy discovery, you can sit either your mum or your dad and ask them questions about their past life and the kind of business or work they engage themselves into or the work they do presently by so doing that, you will definitely get your inherited talent. Is as simple as that..
Inherit talent is just like the blood that connect the families together and makes them one. The only different is that,if you don't take note of the talent,you will never know it your talent. So my dear don't waste that TALENT you have inherited make use of it and let it speak for you.. Thanks for reading today's write up may the lord bless you and bless your ways.
Don't forget that,something great takes time,don't lose hope because your victory is on the way.
You can comment, add more useful tips because no one is an island of knowledge we are all learners..
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
We sleep and wake still our TALENT never depart from us ,we fail to notice it,but still it still remain,we find it so difficult to develop it but still he never leave us.. Our TALENT are our blessings from heaven wish we most not play or toy with .let always love to develop an work on it and I bet you, you will surely not regret. Life is too short to live a life of someone else worker love to be the boss of your self .your TALENT can make that happen. Love your TALENT,digest on it day and night, make it your therapy, work and invest in it and it will definitely speak for you..
Addition is allow let ponder words together. .no one is an island of knowledge we all leave to learn. EARNEST Gabriel
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2016
We wake up as early enough just to please someone else and make their business proceed and we find it so difficult to apply this to our own self. I don't know why serving others as become people best gift and they hardly find time to server their own self.
The work you give all your attention, all your time,your energy, your wisdom in fact all your life but soon or later you will get sacked and still you have nothing to show. Is this how you love to live your whole life and is this the same encouragement you will like to give your children? after how many years in school, they still can't be their own boss?? My dear people let discover who we are, Let discover our blessings our TALENT so that we can go to school to seek further knowledge and by so doing that,we become the boss of ourselves and no one will be controlling or directing us like slaves and giving us time to meet up at work when they will still be with their own families.
A child of a lion is a lion. Be creative, discover your TALENT,work on it and seek more knowledge or practice so hard because ones TALENT is a blessing please don't waste it.
Good morning still earnest Gabriel.
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
DATE: 8-4-2015
TITLED; THE INBUILT TALENT.
Yesterday I discussed on how TALENT operate and in forms of how it operate such as; the inherited talent form and the inbuilt talent form and i talked about the inherited form .but today, I will be discussing the INBUILT TALENT FORM.
The INBUILT TALENT means a talent or potential placed or kept in us but in one word, an INBUILT TALENT is a talent ordain in us for a future purpose. Every human on earth as the INBUILT TALENT because we have been bless with it right before we were born,all we just need is to develop it.
How does the INBUILT TALENT OPERATE?? The INBUILT TALENT operate in what we do,what we love most,what we always wanted to do or sometimes the opposite side of it maybe the things we don't like or love to do and it might also be our greatest challenge or fear and it might also operate in our character like, how we talk and how we lecture others .All we need is to sit and think deep down or we just take note of the things we love doing most and by so doing that we will surely get to a conclusion.
THE INBUILT TALENT
describe who we will be in future only if we realize it earlier enough. The INBUILT TALENT make us do something unique, something we can never imagine of doing and all we need is to develop it and work on it and afterwards it speaks for us.
Generally TALENT is always natural,and unique .and when perform, it astonish everyone including you. So don't waste it find time to develop it work on it and let it speak for you.
Hope you enjoyed your reading. For more additional information feel free to comment because no one is perfect we are just trying our possible best. Thank you.
NEXT ON TALENT DAILY TALK.; THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE INHERITED TALENT and THE INBUILT TALENT. DON'T MISS IT.
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
WEEKEND TALK!!
TALENT AS A DOOR:
today I will be illustrating TALENT as a door.
Their is a saying,that education is the KEY to success .have you ever asked your self that if education is the KEY,what will be the door??
For better illustration
(1) your are the house
(2)your TALENT is the door
( 3) your education is the key.
Now if you build a house ,you will definitely need a door to secure your house yes/no?? After the door then you have the key to access into your house yes/no?? So why do we have wrong interpretation of education? You haven't gotten or develop your door, then why are you seeking for the key ? My dear if you have your key without your door definitely you will open someone else door because you are a fool! You work so hard to get a key and all we could do is to open someone else door my dear it a pity!!
Without a door, you don't need a key ,you have to go get your door and afterwards seek for the key. is as simple as that..
Don't jump the queue,life as procedures ,don't get the key and start looking for the door ,you not helping matters. Don't use your key to operate others doors because they will definitely use you as a slave simply because is their door and they have the orders.
So please my dear people reading this write up ,you are the house already all you need is to get your door,develop it,work on it and seek further for the key. Education without TALENT is not complete that why education is called only the key and not the door and the key don't misinterpret it digest on it and it will work for you.
Thanks for reading. Still EARNEST GABRIEL have a nice weekend .all we talk about is TALENT don't miss yours because you will surely account for it take care!!!
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2016
DATE: 11-4-2016
TITLED; DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE INHERITED TALENT AND THE INBUILT TALENT.
LAST week on TALENT daily talk, I discuss on the INBUILT TALENT and the INHERITED TALENT and promised to discuss their differences which am discussing now so please,sit down,relax and read along.
The DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE BOTH;
(1) The INHERITED TALENT moves from one generation to another while the INBUILT TALENT is meant for just one person or a body.
(2) The INHERITED TALENT can be from the father's side or the mother's side and it can also be from the both side. While the INBUILT TALENT is only ordained for just one person.
(3).The INHERITED can be transferred to someone else In the family if any one fails to develop it, while the INBUILT TALENT can't not be transferred but it can be taking away from you if you fail to develop it.
(4)The INHERITED TALENT can only be developed once and more can't be added unto it, But if the INBUILT TALENT is developed, more will be added unto it.
Lastly,The INHERITED TALENT is always very visible and easy to notice, while the INBUILT TALENT is not really easy to notice it takes striving.
Thanks for reading today's write-up and I pray we all discover our TALENT in Jesus name.
NEXT ON TALENT DAILY TALK; HOW TO DISCOVER YOUR TALENT! Please watch out for this because is going to be extra interesting don't miss it!! Thank you
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
DATE:12-4-2016
TITLED; HOW TO DISCOVER YOUR TALENT.
ALWAYS have it in mind that everything begins with you, Because you know your self far better than others and you know what you are really fit in for.
Discovering of TALENT as procedures just as life as steps, you have to know some certain fact before you can discover anything in you. such as;
(1).KNOW YOUR SELF; don't be a blind man to yourself, learn to know who you are,learn to know the best thing that suit you right,learn to know how your system operate, Learn to know how your Brian function, learn to know how you think and what best for you because if you don't know this things, you can never discover your TALENT, your creativity ability and your manner of thinking. So my dear like I said earlier,learn to know your self it very important.
(2).DON'T DECEIVE YOUR SELF; You can deceive everyone but don't deceive your self because if you do, you are misleading your self. Learn to be faithful with your self, don't watch people's lives to live your own life, all finger's are not equal. You have your own TALENT and you knew it just be your self and discover it.
(3)BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF; learn to believe in your self,don't stop trusting and believing in your self even in the time of challenges because your victory is certain and by so doing that your TALENT will be discovered.
(4).HAVE A LEISURE TIME FOR YOURSELF; Always have a time to think deep inside of you, and know more about yourself. Be the best friend of yourself, learn to ask yourself questions,learn to query yourself, learn to think more about your past and by so doing this, you will learn new things about your self and your TALENT will be discovered I assure you.
(5). HAVE A SHORT NOTE OF YOUR SELF. Always learn to have a short note on how you spend your day to day activities because you will surely find something funny about it and by so doing this, your TALENT will surely prevail.
Lastly,YOU HAVE TO LOVE WHAT YOU DO; love cover everything,you want to get married? they as to be love, you want to go for a course? You have to love it or else it won't last. So before you discover your TALENT, you have to love that particular thing you do because you never can tell if that your TALENT.
With all this things, am very sure you will discover that TALENT because you rule your world. Be yourself, learn from yourself, be yourself best friend and love your self.
Thanks for reading today's write-up and I guess you learnt from it. Like I do say,"life is too short to play or toy around it". Discover your TALENT and develop it because you will definitely account for it after death EARNEST is shouting.
NEXT ON TALENT DAILY TALK; HOW TO DEVELOP YOUR TALENT. don't miss this message because it can change your life. Thank you.
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
TALENT DAILY TALK BY EARNEST GABRIEL DATE:13-4-2016
TITLED:'YOUR TALENT IS YOUR DESTINY.
Have you ever asked yourself why YOU have a talent or even talented? Have you have ever thought of it that your talent is your destiny? Or do you even know the meaning of the word destiny? Let me make something's clear to you. Your destiny determine who you will be in life. Your destiny is written by the almighty God and your talent was deposited in you by the same God true/false? So why do we do we stress ourselves on something that is not our destiny? Many as been lost, many as been struggling with that of which is not meant for them, many as been operating the opposite side of their destiny that why many find it so hard and difficult to find breakthrough in what so ever things they do because that not their talent and their destiny.
Operate in the right way of your destiny and you will never struggle to make it, you will never beg and you will never pursue success before it comes your way.
Discover your talent, develop it,seek further knowledge and let it match you into your perfect destiny. although they are people who delays destiny, but they are ways to overcome them;
Such like;
(1) PRAYING WITHOUT SEASON; I don't care about your religion, all you need is to pray always, prayers overcome anything, and always put God first in whatever positive things you do because he is the only one who can do it right.
(2). FOCUS; You need to be focused, don't worry about that challenge you are facing leave the battle for the lord And never stop trying, never stop wishing,never stop working hard and never stop hoping for best because being focused is key to operate in your divine destiny.
(3).DETERMINATION: be determined, don't worry, fear not, believe in your self. Life is a ladder when climbing you have to be determined or else you will fall. Your determination determine the true you and your true destiny. If you fail to be determined, you will definitely fail to succeed. so Dearest leave a life of determination to develop your talent because your true destiny matters a lot
(4).TROUBLE SHOOTING: Any human on earth who doesn't trouble shoot can't move forward. Life is all about challenges and obstacles all you need is to face them when they come your way . if you want to be victories, you ought to act like one. When trouble comes, face it, when challenge comes over come it, because nothing great come easy. Believe in the yourself know your talent, and let your destiny lead the way.
(5).BE VIGILANT: Not all that glitters are gold, When things are being too rosy, sit yourself down and think. Be vigilant, don't be deceived, don't be lead away from your right destination. life can be corny at times so therefore you ought to be 100% vigilant, so that you won't get lost wondering. Live a life of your self, don't be deceived because you only can rule your world and that only if you are vigilant.
Catch you next time on your talent daily talk but don't forget that, your talent is your destiny.
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 8:52am On May 03, 2016
TALENT DAILY TALK BY EARNEST GABRIEL DATE:14-4-2016
TITLED: HOW TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE DEALING WITH YOUR TALENT.
Are you really dealing with your talent? This is the question many find so difficult to ask their selves. You are given the ability over everything on earth but if you ain't dealing with your talent, you not walking in right path of your destiny.
You might have the ability to build, sing, dance, write etc. But have you ever asked your self,which of this things is your talent. My dear, don't be a man of all trade but master of none. If you are talented to be a singer, fine be a singer and be a master so that you can always standout.
We deceive ourselves so much by thinking we are so talented in many field fine we can but we have to be a master of one and a record breaker so that we can be worldly none and announced.
They are certain things that tells you
that you are dealing with your talent.
Such as:
(1).YOU WILL BE FILLED WITH JOY WHEN DEALING WITH YOUR TALENT. when dealing with your talent, you will be filled with joy because it what you have in you and when doing it, you will be so happy and filled in the heart. Anything you do that is not bringing you joy and happiness is not your talent so my DEAR watch it.
(2)YOU WON'T STRUGGLE WHEN DEALING WITH YOUR TALENT:. Your talent will never make you struggle, you won't be scared, you won't be worried because you own your talent and you dealing with it. So watch it, anything you struggle with just to make success out of it my dear watch it. It might just be your ability not talent.
(3)YOU WON'T CARE IF YOU WILL BE PAID WHEN DEALING WITH YOUR TALENT. you won't be worried about getting paid if you perform your talent because it comes from the bottom of your heart and when doing it, you will feel so glad and happy. so the money is not your main problem because definitely your talent will fetch you money so you not worried .
(4).WHEN DEALING WITH YOUR TALENT, YOU WILL ENJOY DOING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN. when you are performing your TALENT, you will enjoy doing it again and again because it will surely bring you that happiness and you won't want to stop doing it. Talent is unique and it makes us unique likewise so please don't hesitate to discover yours.
(5)WHEN DEALING WITH YOUR TALENT, YOU WILL DEFINITELY CARRY OTHERS ALONG. Your talent will always speak for you, and when it's been done or performed many will need your service and like to learn from you. And by doing this, you are carrying others along.
Dearest make sure you are dealing with your talent because that is the only way which can lead you to your destiny and one destiny is one's life so please watch it, discover it, develop it, let it speaks for you and lead you to the right path of your destiny.
Still Earnest, catch you next time on talent talk. DON'T forget, your talent is your destiny please don't waste it, don't destroy it, but fulfill and achieve it.
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 8:52am On May 03, 2016
Hello, pause, wait, read because you most read.
TALENT DAILY TALK BY EARNEST GABRIEL.
TITLED : ABILITY AND TALENT
Many find it so difficult to differentiate between this two different things.
Talent and ability are of two different things entirely but first and foremost I do like to define the two.
Talent :this is a natural free ability, potential or knowledge, deposited in us to attain our destiny.
ABILITY :this is the act of doing anything within your strength, capacity or thinking.
Am very certain that many will be wondering that ability is also part of talent definition right? but don't worry just read along
Out of your abilities comes your talent but don't get it twisted, you have to be very vigilant to bring out your rightful talent out of all your abilities hope am making sense? Now what do I mean?
You might have so many abilities, ability to sing, dance, rap, write, build etc. but does it mean all this is your talent? My dear no! You know why? Because out of all this things you must have strong desire for one out of all and that one is called your talent. (#fact#) but many don't understand and they think they can operate all this abilities all together, you know what they call people like this?? (jerk of all trade, master of none) my dear it a pity! You think you have the ability to dance, and is not your talent? My dear if they are looking for the best dancer's, I bet you, you won't be counted among."watch it " You think you have the ability to build and is not your talent? My dear, if they are looking for building constructors uhmmm you won't be called. You know why?? Because they knew you have only the ability but it not your field. Everyone as the ability to talk but does that mean talking is our talent?? So please dearest we have to watch it. If you have any ability on something an you have strong desire for that thing, please go for it because that only can lead you to your destiny an your destiny is your destination so take note.
Your ability can never last long and it can never promote you but when you use the ability, capacity, strength, time to invest in that your rightful talent my dear you will do exploit, many will ask for your service, many will love you to be their mentor and you will do extra ordinary things. Just watch it.
That not all just follow up with the next topic that says "HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN ABILITY AND TALENT.
SEE YOU, CATCH YOU AND NEED YOU TO READ. DON'T STOP READING BECAUSE TALENT WILL HELP YOU LOCATE YOUR DESTINY
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 8:53am On May 03, 2016
Hey do you really think you are operating with your talent or its just a mere ability? OK here you have the answer. "just read with me"
HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN YOUR TALENT AND ABILITY.
We are given the opportunity to have so many ABILITIES but WE have to differentiate it. Out of your ability comes your talent. But they're some certain things you need to know before you can differentiate between THE TALENT AND THE ABILITY.
SUCH AS :
YOU MUST BE VERY WATCHFUL. :you ought to be 100% watchful, know what brings you joy, know that thing you love to always do even if you not being paid. You must be so watchful serve as a watch dog over your self and I assure you that out of all your ability, you will get your talent.
LET YOUR MIND LEAD THE WAY. YOU have to follow your mind always let your mind lead your way. Failure to follow up with your mind failure to discover your talent. When operating in your abilities your mind will surely tell you your rightful talent.
YOUR TALENT WILL SURELY STANDOUT FROM YOUR ABILITIES. No matter the amount of abilities you have , they can never surpass your talent because the way you will perform your talent will be very different from the way you will perform your abilities. So you have to watch it. Your talent stand out and your ability stand in.
YOU LOVE YOUR TALENT AND IT BRINGS YOU JOY WHEN PERFORMED. no matter how sad or unhappy you can be, when you are operating in your talent, you will always be filled with joy because you will love it more than any ability you have.
YOUR TALENT IS INSPIRATIONAL. Talent deals and operate in an inspirational way that you your self won't understand how it was been done but ability is just a natural free-will it so complex and simple no inspiration required.
YOUR TALENT WILL SURELY MAKE YOU DO EX-ORDINARY THINGS WHEN BEING PERFORMED BUT YOUR ABILITY IS ALWAYS ORDINARY IT DOESN'T IMPRESS PEOPLE.
YOUR TALENT BRINGS YOU RESPECT WHILE YOUR ABILITY DEGRADE YOU.
so dearest now you have an hint on how to differentiate between your talent and ability so therefore, don't dull it, don't waste it, don't snob it, make use of it, practice on it because only your talent can bring you a dream and a destiny achieved.
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 9:30am On May 09, 2016
. EARNEST GABRIEL TALENT DAILY TALK.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TALENT AND ABILITY.
TALENT IS JUST LIKE A MAN OF AGE 50 AND ABILITY IS JUST LIKE A BOY OF AGE 10, CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENT? IT SO OBVIOUS MY DEAR. BUT STILL, LET TAKE A BRIEF LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE.

(1).YOUR TALENT MAKES YOU STAND OUT while your ability makes you stand in.

(2).YOUR TALENT BRINGS YOU RESPECT, LOVE AND FAME while your ability brings you humiliation because you will never be good at it.

(3)TALENT IS INSPIRATIONAL while ability is just a free-will

(4)TALENT BRINGS YOU JOY AND HAPPINESS while ability brings you a sadden heart because you won't get a better reward from it.

(5).TALENT BRINGS PEOPLE CLOSER TO YOU while your ability deprive people from you.

(6)TALENT MAKES PEOPLE CONNECT YOU, while ability makes people use you.

(7).TALENT IS SUPERIOR while ability is inferior.

(cool.TALENT LEAD YOU TO THE PATH OF YOUR DESTINY while ability distract your destiny.

(9).TALENT MAKES YOU BE THE BOSS while ability makes you a slave.

(10)TALENT MAKES YOU WORK LIKE ANT AND ALLOW YOU GAIN LIKE AN ELEPHANT while your ability makes you work like elephant and allow eat like ant .

Lastly your talent brings you a dream fulfilled while your ability tarnish your dream.

DEAREST, HOW DO YOU LOVE TO OPERATE YOUR LIFE? DO YOU LIKE TO STAND IN OR OUT? YOU ARE THE GLO OF YOUR SELF NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE CAN RULE YOUR WORLD. SO BE WISE, BE VIGILANT, BE WATCHFUL, BE SMART, BE SUPERIOR, BE THE BOSS AND LET THAT TALENT LEAD THE WAY because this Earnest Gabriel talking and he doesn't joke with his words.
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 9:31am On May 09, 2016
YOU SEE!
See, am ain't gonna beg anyone or plead for anyone to read my TALENT write - up but I do like you to understand that, you can never be who you are assigned and destined to be if you don't make us of your talent. See if you find it so difficult to cherish and appreciate what the Lord or your maker as perfected or dominated inside of you, what else can you appreciate on earth? How will you feel if the person you love so much doesn't cherish you but in time of trouble the person still run down to you? See, why do you have eyes and still you can't see? Can you compare the air from your fan and with that of the Lord (the natural air) see can you compare the bulb in your house with that of the sun? See can you compare that your pool with that of the river? Can you compare that of your water tap with that of the rain?, so why will you ever compare your talent with that of your schooling or that job which you struggle with? See many will end up biting fingers, many will end up crying, many will end up lost, because they are operating opposite their destiny. See dearest, you can waste time with that your guy or girl, you can waste time snapping pictures, you can waste time on that your studies, you can waste time on your online courses, you can waste time gossiping, you can waste time reading online gist but you can't waste time on your own free natural talent that will bring you that exceeding uplifting it a pity! Well I can't blame you all " you know why? Because you don't buy It, you don't beg for it, you don't spend all your life biding for it, you don't get it with a huge amount of money, you don't study hard before it comes out, that is the main reason you find it so difficult to cherish it. But lastly, I want you to remember that there is nothing I mean nothing you can use to compare the Lord given gift because it always so special and supernatural. So dearest it left to you. Kill your talent, bury it, destroy it, ignore it and see what will happen on that day of accounting. But don't forget that Earnest Gabriel is shouting. Talent is real, it great, it special, it supernatural, it pure and it brings light into your destiny please let work in the light because we are all in the dark! Earnest Gabriel say so!!
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 9:32am On May 09, 2016
I DON'T REALLY CARE IF YOU REALLY READ OR NOT, BUT I DO LIKE YOU TO ASK YOUR SELF THIS QUESTION (IF EVERYTHING GO WRONG, WHAT WILL YOU FALL BACK ON?)
You think money is everything right? Lemme ask you, if you get robed and all your money was stolen, please tell me WHAT WILL YOU FALL BACK ON ?
You think building of houses Is all YOU ever needed, what if everything got collapsed, WHAT WILL YOU FALL BACK ON
You think buying of cars is all you ever wanted? Dearest what if you get it and you end up in a motor crash WHAT WILL YOU FALL BACK ON?
You think working in that office is all you ever needed, what if you get sacked one day, tell me WHAT WILL YOU FALL BACK ON?
If worse comes to worst, tell me WHAT WILL YOU FALL BACK ON?
A good example was Peter the fisherman who was one of Jesus disciple,. He stop fishing when he was with Jesus and after Jesus died, he lost hope and everything he had, but he never lost one thing and that was HIS (TALENT).because after everything got worst, he want back to his fishing because he as something to FALL BACK ON.
My dear people, no matter how rich you can be, no matter how educated you can be, no matter how hard working you can be, if you don't make use of that special gift in you (TALENT) you are lost because where you are is not where you should be (you are out of your aliment ). So think deep into your self and be sure if you have something to fall back on if worse comes to worst. Earnest Gabriel is SHOUTING. good morning all
Re: TALENT Daily Talk by earnestkid1: 8:19pm On May 09, 2016
TALENT is the key to your success, the link to your destiny and the purpose of your existence. Why killing this thing in you, why burying it, why wasting it, why keeping it? Showcase it to world, let the world know that positive thing(talent) the Lord as dominated in you, let people make good comment about you, be a source of blessings to others and let the world be proud of the giver of the TALENT. PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT SPECIAL THING IN YOU. (EARNEST GABRIEL)

(1) (Reply)

Neco Timetable 2016 Is Out / Futa Direct Entry Aspirant 2016/2017 / The Greatest Gift A Mother Can Give To Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.