Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven (5106 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Pastors Wife Caught In A Hotel With Choirmaster In Delta State (must Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by Joagbaje(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
highyo:

then I will advice you to re check your bible once again

I have , I think it's time you check yours , let's lay aside Man's doctrine and deal with pure word of God. Remember it's a sin to add to scripture what it didn't say . Don't call unholy what God made holy.

at least with the above note on jewelry, God should be able to open your eyes to see something hidden from you

What I saw above are just personal opinion and misapplication of scriptures . If Gold is evil then God would be wrong to bless Abraham with it.

Genesis 13:1
And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south.

Besides scripture made it clear that gold and silver belong to God . And he blessed his beloved with them .

Job 22:24
Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust,
and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks.

Haggai 2:8
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by ojuu4u(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=highyo post=44393001]

hmmm! let me begin with your first claim. (people putting themself in the position of who will make heaven or not)
we have not decide who will make heaven, we. have only interprete whom the bible said will make heaven and who will not make heaven. there are several bible. passages that condemed these Martha lifestyles. so I have not spoken, but the bible already judge them,
i only feel for the soul they are sending to hell with their life styles

2. The bible. said judge not, but Ezk33:8 if you fail to warn a wicked man his way, you fail to warn martha to repent from her way of life that is causing other astray, Martha will be sent to hell and I will require his blood from your hand.
so if i rebuke, it doesnt mean judging. I telling you to get out ofthe broad way that leads to destruction is a act of love.

3. remove log from your eyes to remove beam from others eyes
means, if you are saved, then rise for the salvation of others. if you are saved and refuse to rise for the salvation of. others, hell still await you.
so that is the meaning of. that verse.
psalm51:13

4. 1Cor6:19-20 your body is the Lord's temple, and God is the devine ownership. of your body, because yea are born in a price, so glorify God in. your body and spirit

5. you are right, the Mary pictures. may not be. perfect inwardly,

Oga if u were to be Jesus wen he met Magdalene, u would ve condemned her without heard her own side and same tin goes to right hand thief . Pls you people should stop portrait God as a wicked God. stop portrait paradise as a place that no man is qualified to go. The same bible u are carrying says sliver and gold are mine. God Jehovah says humans should multiplying and dominate everything on earth. All good tins on each are meant to be used by humans. Oga pray that poverty should vanish in ur life. Stop suffering ursef unneccessarly
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by highyo: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Joagbaje:

I have , I think it's time you check yours , let's lay aside Man's doctrine and deal with pure word of God. Remember it's a sin to add to scripture what it didn't say . Don't call unholy what God made holy.

What I saw above are just personal opinion and misapplication of scriptures . If Gold is evil then God would be wrong to bless Abraham with it.

Genesis 13:1
And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south.

Besides scripture made it clear that gold and silver belong to God . And he blessed his beloved with them .

Job 22:24
Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust,
and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks.

Haggai 2:8
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.

let me start from the beginning for you.
in the beginning, God made everything perfect including the gold and other . but it was never for body adornmen. but it became scarce and hard to see after men fell into sin.
Abraham was known as rich bybthe numbers of gold and cattle's he has. when his slave went to get wife for Isaac , he gave Rebecca a ring Gen24:22 . but it was never a problem during these period. but to confirmed even when it was never a problem then, Isreal still regard it as strange idols in Gen35:5
But God never hold it against them by then, because if he does, he won’t
instruct them to collect the jewelries and the
gold of the Egyptians before they left Egypt then.
God allow them to take and collect their wealth
because he knew they love it, and since they
love it, they can go ahead and take it from them,
because God love what they love. But it became
a problem for the Israelite after they turned it
into an Idol in Exo32, and God asked them to
remove it on their body never will he want to see
it on their body again or else, he will destroy
them. In Exodus33:5 Ye area stiffnecked people:
I will come up into the midst of thee in a
moment, and consume thee: therefore now put
off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know
what to do unto thee. This is God calling Israel
stiffneck people (stubborn people) before you
can call a child stiffneck, that means you have
being warning him of a particular things and he
fail to repent from it.

in Ezikel7:19-22 God explain to Ezekiel why
he has forbid Israelite from putting on Jewelries,
and how he has made it unclean thing for them
to put on. And Rev21:27 said every uncleanness
will not inherit the kingdom of God,

whatsoever God cursed can never be blessed. 1peter3:3 also warned against it.
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by highyo: 12:09am On Apr 06, 2016
(Gen35:2,4) Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments 4 And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand, and all their earrings which were in their ears; and Jacob hid them under the oak which was by Shechem.

God commanded the people of Israel to collect the jewelries of the people of Egyptians?

What cause the curses was because they use it in creating a disgusting idol, and they gave God’s glory to an Idol. (Exo32:4 These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.) Remember God is a Jealous God, He will never share his glory with a man, not to talk of an object. This brought Anger upon the Isreal, and God Wanted to destroy them. But Moses Pleaded on their behalf, and He promise not to destroy them. But he will not follow them again. But Israel was very sad when they heard the Lord will not walk with them again, and God told Moses, what kind of stubborn people are these? If I should come near you, I WILL DESTROY YOU. But I can still have mercy on you, IF YOU REMOVE YOUR ORNAMENTS. (Exo33:1-6)

Haggai2:8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.
Yes, Silver and Gold belongs to the Lord, for He created the whole Things, trough His Word (Jesus) But The Owner of the Gold and Silver said in Ezk7:19-25 They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumbling block of their iniquity. (Gold and Silver cause the Fall of Israel ) 20 As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty (They Cherish Their Ornament so much) but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein ((They Worship it and give the glory of God to it): therefore have I set it far from them. (That’s why the Lord take it away from whosoever that want to be his) Ezk7:21 And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey (He take it away from his children and gave it to the strangers, Evil people), and to the wicked of the earth (Satan) for a spoil; and they shall pollute it. (The strangers here are the demons and fallen Angels Devil, so God gave it to them and they will defile it. Ezk7:22 My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it. (Your Body is the temple of God, and using it, will invite unclean spirit to take over your body, and you can never enter heaven with a defile Body. Remember Rev21:21? Anything Defiles shall not enter the kingdom of God Do you know the result of Using these things? Ezk 7:24-25 Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: Iwill also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled. 25 Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none. (HELL FIRE)

Friend, there is different between cursed items and Idolizing items. you do not need to idolized items that is cursed already, moreover You can’t Help God to do his works, satan is only deceiving people, There are some ways that looks right in eyes of people but the end is destruction. Do not follow men Ideas, obey God, if you want to live. It looks good in eyes of Uzzah to save the Ark of the Lord not to fall, But God kill him instead. Do not help God. Zeph1:8 I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel. 1Ptr3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by highyo: 12:09am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by Joagbaje(m): 12:40am On Apr 06, 2016
highyo:

let me start from the beginning for you.
in the beginning, God made everything perfect including the gold and other . but it was never for body adornmen. but it became scarce and hard to see after men fell into sin.

Kindly give the passage where you got this.

Abraham was known as rich bybthe numbers of gold and cattle's he has. when his slave went to get wife for Isaac , he gave Rebecca a ring Gen24:22 . but it was never a problem during these period. but to confirmed even when it was never a problem then, Isreal still regard it as strange idols in Gen35:5

It wasn't Abraham gold that was idol. Secondly for the fact that an object is abused doesn't make it evil. The fact that someone use white wrapper in a shrine doesn't demonise white wrapper.

But God never hold it against them by then, because if he does, he won’t instruct them to collect the jewelries and the
gold of the Egyptians before they left Egypt then.
God allow them to take and collect their wealth
because he knew they love it, and since they
love it, they can go ahead and take it from them,
because God love what they love.

God didn't do it because they love gold . He already prophesied to spoil the Egyptian 400 years earlier. Gold was a medium of exchange .

But it became
a problem for the Israelite after they turned it
into an Idol in Exo32, and God asked them to
remove it on their body never will he want to see
it on their body again or else, he will destroy
them. In Exodus33:5 Ye area stiffnecked people:
I will come up into the midst of thee in a
moment, and consume thee: therefore now put
off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know
what to do unto thee. This is God calling Israel
stiffneck people (stubborn people) before you
can call a child stiffneck, that means you have
being warning him of a particular things and he
fail to repent from it.

It's assumption . God didn't ban the use of gold . Moses only asked them to put of ornaments because he was seeking Gods face for that day. It was a kind of fast. They still had possession of gold after that and still have of it to God as willing offerings when the terbenacle was being built.

in Ezikel7:19-22 God explain to Ezekiel why
he has forbid Israelite from putting on Jewelries,
and how he has made it unclean thing for them
to put on.

God was against idolatry . Not gold .

whatsoever God cursed can never be blessed. 1peter3:3 also warned against it.

He never cursed gold . Jesus was given gold and silver as infant . It wasn't seen as object of Devils also Don't forget we will wear a crown of gold in heaven . Will it be a crown of curse? Gold belong to God . The fact that someone misuse it doesn't corrupt it. Even meats offered to idols can still be eaten by a man of understanding .
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by highyo: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2016
Joagbaje:

He never cursed gold . Jesus was given gold and silver as infant . It wasn't seen as object of Devils also Don't forget we will wear a crown of gold in heaven . Will it be a crown of curse? Gold belong to God . The fact that someone misuse it doesn't corrupt it. Even meats offered to idols can still be eaten by a man of understanding .

this is the only one that deserved to be answered in all your questions.

Jesus was never given gold to put on his body. and moreover, Mary or Joseph collected it and not Jesus. Gold was never meant for body adornment, because humanity lack wisdom, that was why Satan deceived them into it. but when Solomon was given the wisdom human needs, he used it for what it was originally meant for.

no isrealite uses jewelry of gold or silver for body adornment. God said, in Exodus 33 that they should remove it. and right from that chapter to revelation, God never asked them to put it on again. it became forbidden for Is real right from that day to adorn their body with ornament

Judges8:24
Gideon said unto them, I would desire a request
of you, that ye would give me every man the
earrings of his prey. (For they had golden
earrings, because they were Ishmaelites.)

Gedion an Israelite requesting for these ornament, the bible said Ishmaelite gave it to him because it was the custom of Ishmaelite, and not the custom of Isreal.

Ezk7:19-22 prove that the Curse of God is upon it. and it shall be polluted. and defiles. and no defile things will enter heaven. God will never come back to bless what he has cursed.

also, heaven is made of Gold but the gold of this earth's were the one cursed not heave

1 Like

Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by Joagbaje(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
highyo:

this is the only one that deserved to be answered in all your questions.

Thanks for the compliment

Jesus was never given gold to put on his body. and moreover, Mary or Joseph collected it and not Jesus

That's not the point . The point is to counter the idea that gold is object of idolatry hope we are clear on that .

no isrealite uses jewelry of gold or silver for body adornment.

Luke 15:22
But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand and shoes on his feet:

James 2:2
For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;

You can see for yourself It's not true . It's a general thing in every generation for people to use gold . Especially those who can afford it . But our discussion is on body ardonment not just gold . And I've given you scriptures that God use to illustrate the common use of body ardonment

God said, in Exodus 33 that they should remove it.

It's for a reason that day as sign of humility .just as he told Moses to pull his shoes off.

God never asked them to put it on again.

Neither did hel Tell Moses to wear his shoes back .because It's simple common sense .

it became forbidden for Is real right from that day to adorn their body with ornament

Kindly quote the scripture where God forbade it.
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
I got home from school with a garment my father didn't get for me, he got so mad he threatened me with death.
I was confused, in my confusion I asked; but father didn't do everything you expected of me to the best of my capabilities?
My grades are excellent, even people are amazed about them that they ask me what my secret is, and tell them I have an amazing father that teaches me. And because of that everyone has come to know about you father.

But no! My father wouldn't have any of that. He's angry, very angry that I'm putting on a dress a didn't get for me, and for that I must die!

Of course I'm not death, because that story isn't real. But when we humans go about writing things like this, we make God out to seem like that father up there....... Even my earthly father that's full of sin wouldn't do that to me - wouldn't be that heartless.

I have been Martha for a while, I've been Mary as well. I've even had to struggle between the two personalities (I think that's what happens when you ascend a different level of faith in the Lord)

But like the bible said: I eat meat and you eat grass doesn't mean we should judge each other on who's eating the right food, it only goes to show our level of FAITH. I able to eat food sacrificed to idols and you don't, it's your faith. But because I care for you I would try and do things moderately so as not to sway you.

God is Love..... all the bible has been trying to tell us is that he loves us. A loving father won't judge he's children like that. Christianity is relationship with God as heirs, sons, friends and even wife, it's very intimate - not as slaves or servants anymore.........

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by highyo: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Thoniameek:
I got home from school with a garment my father didn't get for me, he got so mad he threatened me with death.
I was confused, in my confusion I asked; but father didn't do everything you expected of me to the best of my capabilities?
My grades are excellent, even people are amazed about them that they ask me what my secret is, and tell them I have an amazing father that teaches me. And because of that everyone has come to know about you father.

But no! My father wouldn't have any of that. He's angry, very angry that I'm putting on a dress a didn't get for me, and for that I must die!

Of course I'm not death, because that story isn't real. But when we humans go about writing things like this, we make God out to seem like that father up there....... Even my earthly father that's full of sin wouldn't do that to me - wouldn't be that heartless.

I have been Martha for a while, I've been Mary as well. I've even had to struggle between the two personalities (I think that's what happens when you ascend a different level of faith in the Lord)

But like the bible said: I eat meat and you eat grass doesn't mean we should judge each other on who's eating the right food, it only goes to show our level of FAITH. I able to eat food sacrificed to idols and you don't, it's your faith. But because I care for you I would try and do things moderately so as not to sway you.

God is Love..... all the bible has been trying to tell us is that he loves us. A loving father won't judge he's children like that. Christianity is relationship with God as heirs, sons, friends and even wife, it's very intimate - not as slaves or servants anymore.........

God. is Love, that was the reason why the bible said for God so love the world that he gave his only son
the same God who said He love the world said,Love not the world for he that loves the world is an enemy of God.

among the world God said. he loves was Sodom and Gomarah which he destroyed. within a day, Among the world he loves. was. the one he destroyed with water, just within a day he destroy 14,700 in a day Num16:49
God told Pharoah that Isreal was his first born, let my people go that. they may serve me.
because of the Love. he had. for Isreal, he smoth them with plagues of. different kind

But For God so Love Isreal thatt he destroyed the land of. Egypt, but. just only 2 of. them got to. the promised land, not even Moses.

you don't know God, if you know him you won't. take him for granted
once. God said he doesn't. want. this, he mean what he said, he. is God and he changeth not. he never. go back in his word,

dont fool yourself like Baalam that think he can change the mind of God, if he will kill a man for picking wood on sabath day, if he. kill. Uzzah for trying to resque the ark of convenant that was fallen, if he kill the two sons of Aron, if he killed Ananiah and Saphira for. telling lies,

THEN HE CAN KILL YOU IF. YOU DEFILES YOUR BODY. WHICH IS CALL TO BE HIS TEMPLE. WITH THE FASHION OF THE WORLD..... YOUR DRESSING. CAN EITHER PLEASE GOD OR PLEASE. THE. DEVIL. YOU CAN'T DRESS TO. PLEASE THE. TWO. AT SAME TIME, DON'T BE DECIEVED

God love us, but he. hate sin, or evil
he will never. encourage any of his. children to dress in a way. that will seduced his opposite sex in. name of fashion, it would be better for a mill stone round in his neck and throwns in the sea, says. Jesus

do not Love the world,but God created the same world. he ask us not to love

GOD LOVE THE WORLD, BUT HE HATE THE SYSTEM OF THE WORLD
the fashions of the world
if. your dressing can. not be distinguished. from the dressing of. the world, thhen you are still God's enemy. and his. enemy. will perish for all eternity

stop being God's enemy, if there is something too hard for you to drop for. Jesus, then He is. not. your Lord yet

1 Like

Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by highyo: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Joagbaje:

That's not the point . The point is to counter the idea that gold is object of idolatry hope we are clear on that .

But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand and shoes on his feet:

For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;

You can see for yourself It's not true . It's a general thing in every generation for people to use gold . Especially those who can afford it . But our discussion is on body ardonment not just gold . And I've given you scriptures that God use to illustrate the common use of body ardonment

It's for a reason that day as sign of humility .just as he told Moses to pull his shoes off.

Neither did hel Tell Moses to wear his shoes back .because It's simple common sense .

even if. I show you that bible said, thou shall. not steal, you will still argue it. so you are not willing to learn,but just want to argue.if i can show you close to 5 scriptures yet you still argue it, then you can't point finger on me that i never. warned you.
even if. you reject my warning now and follow the part of Marha, these. warning one day will follow you to the grave one day, and by then it will be too late

God is holy and his kingdom. is holy
nothing of the devil can qualified for. his kingdom
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by bolaji3071(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
analice107:

Are you sure you saw the part where I asked, if all your family members are 'MARY'?
It's easy to stand back and judge when you on your own have failed in on all fronts.
First and foremost, you are not saved, because if you were, you would by now know that you are working against the body of Christ.
If Christ came with the Gospel of condemnation, the very gospel you are propagating right now, none of us will be saved. Rather than condemnation, Christ brought the gospel of RECONCILIATION, and that's the same gospel he handed down to you. But instead of following the footsteps of the master, you have decided to toe the track of the Accuser of the Brethren.
First get saved and make sure everyone in your family is saved and heaven bound.

You didn't call them, you have no right to judge them.

Romans 8:33-34.
Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifies,
34. Who is he that condemns? It is Christ who died, yes rather, that is risen again, Who is even at the righthand of God making intercession for the Saints.

Have you seen what Apst Paul is saying in this scripture? You didn't die for any of those women, you have no right to lay any charge against them. It is God who justifies not you. Their master is at God's righthand making intercession for them. And you are here working for Satan.
Jesus died for them,
Jesus justified them, do you know what justification means?
Jesus is still making intercession for them. But what are you doing? Condemning them. Who gave you this ministry? because Jesus did not.
Choose this day whom you will serve. Stop being a thorn in Christ' side.

Sir I don't think the op judge anyone with his write-up. All what he said are true. Most Christians now adays don't want to face the plain truth. Apostle paul said in 1cor 8:13 'Therefore, if what I eat causes my brother or sister to fall into sin, I will never eat meat again, so that I will not cause them to fall.'

Yes you might say your appearance doesn't really matter. But have you reconsider that way you are dressing, does the dressing glorify God or Make your fellow man to fall?

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by analice107: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
bolaji3071:

Sir I don't think the op judge anyone with his write-up. All what he said are true. Most Christians now adays don't want to face the plain truth. Apostle paul said in 1cor 8:13 'Therefore, if what I eat causes my brother or sister to fall into sin, I will never eat meat again, so that I will not cause them to fall.'

Yes you might say your appearance doesn't really matter. But have you reconsider that way you are dressing, does the dressing glorify God or Make your fellow man to fall?

I stand with the Op. @Op may God increase your annointing and continue to uplhold you spiritually. I will like to have your contact sir@Op.

Maybe you shd define what it means to be judgemental, and if the stance that even you have taken is given to you by Christ.
Have you for once considered that, if Christ took this your stance none of us will be saved today?
Again, pls go through the pictures the OP tagged as Martha and show how their dressing has caused offence.
Preach the gospel, win souls.
Jesus said, He called us to go into the world and bring forth fruits and that our fruits should remain.
If you think that you know better, then change lives around you.
Don't build you ministry on pulling others down.
When you stand before your master, he won't ask you how many men and women of God you succeeded in casting down, you will be asked how many souls you won.
We will all stand to answer for our individual selves.
Your own family is deep in sin, maybe even worshipping Idols. Maybe your sisters are even prostitutes, but because they are not in the lime light, you leave them and cast aspersions on other people.
Allow Christ who died for them condemn them, not you. Face your front. You were not called into ministry to monitor how others are running.
Leave Satan's ministry to Satan.
Am a lady btw.
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by bolaji3071(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
analice107:

Maybe you shd define what it means to be judgemental, and if the stance that even you have taken is given to you by Christ.
Have you for once considered that, if Christ took this your stance none of us will be saved today?
Again, pls go through the pictures the OP tagged as Martha and show how their dressing has caused offence.
Jesus said, He called us to go into the world and bring forth fruits and that our fruits should remain.
When you stand before your master, he won't ask you how many men and women of God you succeeded in casting down, you will be asked how many souls you won.
Your own family is deep in sin, maybe even worshipping Idols. Maybe your sisters are even prostitutes, but because they are not in the lime light, you leave them and cast aspersions on other people.
Allow Christ who died for them condemn them, not you. Face your front. You were not called into ministry to monitor how others are running.
Am a lady btw.

Ma I undertsand you. And what you said is really nice. May God help us all. Thanks
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by Joagbaje(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
highyo:

even if. I show you that bible said, thou shall. not steal, you will still argue it. so you are not willing to learn,but just want to argue.if i can show you close to 5 scriptures yet you still argue it, then you can't point finger on me that i never. warned you.
even if. you reject my warning now and follow the part of Marha, these. warning one day will follow you to the grave one day, and by then it will be too late

God is holy and his kingdom. is holy
nothing of the devil can qualified for. his kingdom

Humble yourself brother . You have no single scripture to back up the lie you're feeding Gods people . I gave you enough scriptures to show you the falacy of these human doctrines . The scripture is our authority . If you can't back up your teaching from it . That makes it clear its Man's doctrine
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by highyo: 8:18am On Apr 07, 2016
analice107:

Am a lady btw.

how. do. you win. souls for God? is it just by preaching alone?
You will preach the word and at same time you put. things rright, things that are not right in the body of Christ
Christ were introduced to many people but in a wrong. manner. they introduce christ to them so that the can be working for. satan.

early 60's to early 90's, we know christianities by their. dressing, you dressing will tells me you are. a. prostitute, a prostitute never tells anyone she's a prostitute, but. they are known by their. dressing. even right from the begining of the world

When Judah. was on. journey,Tamar. his sons wife dress like a prostitute to gain his father inlaw, and the same is happening to day

Jer7:11 The house called. by my name has turned into. a place where. abomination is performed, I will forsake it. just. as i forsake Shiloh.

the house of God today are now a. house where immoralities is. performed daily, these so called Martha were just disguising as women of. God, God can never called anyone to. be a queen of. Abomination teaching. his church to dress in immoral way

satan called these people to disguised as. children of God, so that. the weak will see them and copy their styles,
when they dress like them and they enter. into the church, then the spirit. of immorality will filled the church

how

Mathe5:28 said. if a man looks after a woman lustfully. already commit adultery, but these so called martha teach the ladies in the church to dress. immoral so that even right in the church men can masturbate. right in the church men can urinate in their pant.
how can a Man lust after. a woman without him first seeing what attract. him on a woman?
These so. called. Martha has turned the house of God into a. place. of. immoralities and abormination

These Martha are not. women of God, but they are JEZEBELS.
Jesus said. no one can serve 2 master, you can either. be his or the devil, and he that is not. with Christ will. be. against him
these. people are against Christ

Rev2:20 they. teach and they seduce children of God to commit fornication.

DON'T FOLLOW MARTHA, HER. END IS DESTRUCTION

Among the way I can win souls for Christ is to warn you about the danger ahead of you if you follow or want to. be a friend of the world. Martha are friends of the world, and their end is destruction
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by highyo: 9:10am On Apr 07, 2016
Joagbaje:

Humble yourself brother . You have no single scripture to back up the lie you're feeding Gods people . I gave you enough scriptures to show you the falacy of these human doctrines . The scripture is our authority . If you can't back up your teaching from it . That makes it clear its Man's doctrine

you don't read bible like. story book, but you need holyspirit for you to understand it.
you can't understand more than what. you think you know if only depend on arguing

God is never a. God that says yes and. later come back and say. I amsory, I made a mistake it is No.

Remember Jesus. was preaching to the world and he will use what the world are familiar with to preach to them,
because Jesus made a. sample of. the ring given to the prodigal son never means he has changed his. mind concerning it, remember he also use. a parable of a Steward that lavish the goods of his master, and when he realised his master. will take his stewardship. from. him, he begin to bribe his debtors so that they too can help. him if his master. kick. him out. (Luke16:1-10)

So is Jesus now supporting. Bribery? or is he now supporting being unfaithfulness?

you need to compare scripture with scriptures. to be able to understand the mind of God.

Back to your claim on Ring,

the ring which his father gave to him symbolised Royalty, and not body adornment

Gen41:42 Pharaoh gave Joseph a ring as signs of royalty

Esther3:10 The. king gave Haman his ring as a symbol of royalty

Ether. 8:2 The king gave Mordecai his. ring

The king gave Daniel his chain and Robe (Dan5:25)

all these are symbols of royalty and not adoenment. God and Jesus are against body adornment, even 1Peter 3:3 condemed it.

you can't read bible like story book and think you understtand it, you need holyspirit. for. interpretation

who are the people. James are refering to here? the royal people, the pride and the king that depends on riches, you must. never hornor. them because of their riches, so where has God asked us to deck ourself. with these. cursed items?
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by highyo: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2016
Joagbaje:

you don't read bible like. story book, but you need holyspirit for you to understand it.
you can't understand more than what. you think you know if only depend on arguing

God is never a. God that says yes and. later come back and say. I amsory, I made a mistake it is No.

Remember Jesus. was preaching to the world and he will use what the world are familiar with to preach to them,
because Jesus made a. sample of. the ring given to the prodigal son never means he has changed his. mind concerning it, remember he also use. a parable of a Steward that lavish the goods of his master, and when he realised his master. will take his stewardship. from. him, he begin to bribe his debtors so that they too can help. him if his master. kick. him out. (Luke16:1-10)

So is Jesus now supporting. Bribery? or is he now supporting being unfaithfulness?

you need to compare scripture with scriptures. to be able to understand the mind of God.

the ring which his father gave to him symbolised Royalty, and not body adornment

Ether. 8:2 The king gave Mordecai his. ring

The king gave Daniel his chain and Robe (Dan5:25)

all these are symbols of royalty and not adoenment. God and Jesus are against body adornment, even 1Peter 3:3 condemed it.

you can't read bible like story book and think you understtand it, you need holyspirit. for. interpretation

who are the people. James are refering to here? the royal people, the pride and the king that depends on riches, you must. never hornor. them because of their riches, so where has God asked us to deck ourself. with these. cursed items?
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by analice107: 9:21am On Apr 07, 2016
highyo:

how. do. you win. souls for God? is it just by preaching alone?
You will preach the word and at same time you put. things rright, things that are not right in the body of Christ
Christ were introduced to many people but in a wrong. manner. they introduce christ to them so that the can be working for. satan.

early 60's to early 90's, we know christianities by their. dressing, you dressing will tells me you are. a. prostitute, a prostitute never tells anyone she's a prostitute, but. they are known by their. dressing. even right from the begining of the world

When Judah. was on. journey,Tamar. his sons wife dress like a prostitute to gain his father inlaw, and the same is happening to day

Jer7:11 The house called. by my name has turned into. a place where. abomination is performed, I will forsake it. just. as i forsake Shiloh.

the house of God today are now a. house where immoralities is. performed daily, these so called Martha were just disguising as women of. God, God can never called anyone to. be a queen of. Abomination teaching. his church to dress in immoral way

satan called these people to disguised as. children of God, so that. the weak will see them and copy their styles,
when they dress like them and they enter. into the church, then the spirit. of immorality will filled the church

how

Mathe5:28 said. if a man looks after a woman lustfully. already commit adultery, but these so called martha teach the ladies in the church to dress. immoral so that even right in the church men can masturbate. right in the church men can urinate in their pant.
how can a Man lust after. a woman without him first seeing what attract. him on a woman?
These so. called. Martha has turned the house of God into a. place. of. immoralities and abormination

These Martha are not. women of God, but they are JEZEBELS.
Jesus said. no one can serve 2 master, you can either. be his or the devil, and he that is not. with Christ will. be. against him
these. people are against Christ

Rev2:20 they. teach and they seduce children of God to commit fornication.

DON'T FOLLOW MARTHA, HER. END IS DESTRUCTION

Among the way I can win souls for Christ is to warn you about the danger ahead of you if you follow or want to. be a friend of the world. Martha are friends of the world, and their end is destruction
And how was Christianity in the 60s? How old were you in the 60s to know how the Christians were dressed?
Listen, I am a christian, a serious minded one at that. I don't dress indecently, and am against indecent dressing by Christians. And pls get this straight, no Christian dresses in decently. In the fold, there are Wheat are Tares. That said.

This scriptures you are throwing in have nothing to do with the discourse at hand. All the women you tagged as Martha, are not indecently dressed. The Bible Talks about moderation and they are Moderately dressed.
Listen. My ish with you is this, "Christ did not appoint you a spiritual detective over his House". Do your own. And this one you are doing, you are committing sin. You are working against the body of Christ. Nobody send you.
Self righteousness is a sin.

When the Master was going on a journey, he gave talents to his servants to trade with. You seem like that one who instead of trading with his own, buried it. If the others paid more attention to what others were doing and less attention to what they should do, they wouldn't have made gain, and their master wouldn't have commended them.

Again sir, Christ handed down the Ministry of reconciliation to you, not the ministry of condemnation and Accusing the Brethren, thereby discouraging and weakening the feeble knees.

Christ who died for them, knows their frailties and He is still sitting by the right hand of his father making intercession for this women you have taken a position to send to hellfire on your own.
Again, I ask you, how many souls have you won for Christ? I mean genuinely turned them from sin and Satan to serve the living God. Am not talking about those who attend church with you. I mean, born again and have turn away from sin.
Bros, the harvest is plenteous and the labourers a few. Get busy and stop minding other people's businesses. Their reward is not your reward.
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
highyo:

you don't know God, if you know him you won't. take him for granted
once. God said he doesn't. want. this, he mean what he said, he. is God and he changeth not. he never. go back in his word,

So much enthusiasm and zeal! Hmm, I admire.

Let me tell you something I've noticed and think others have noticed as well - you're too judgemental, you sound like you know the mind of God and you know the absolute punishment for sin (when I think you clearly don't understand the Gospel from how you sound).

From what you've written alright, that's God. He chastiseth those he loves. Everything he does and will ever do to us is out of love.

I didn't earn my salvation and I won't try to. I only try to love God back and my neighbors as well.

I pray you understand that someday......
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by highyo: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thoniameek:

So much enthusiasm and zeal! Hmm, I admire.

Let me tell you something I've noticed and think others have noticed as well - you're too judgemental, you sound like you know the mind of God and you know the absolute punishment for sin (when I think you clearly don't understand the Gospel from how you sound).

From what you've written alright, that's God. He chastiseth those he loves. Everything he does and will ever do to us is out of love.

I didn't earn my salvation and I won't try to. I only try to love God back and my neighbors as well.

I pray you understand that someday......

I'm not. judgmental as you think, that is just your own personal perception, and it is because you fail to understand what judgement means.
it is in the present church that the church says there is nothing wrong with trousers for ladies,but for someone to come out. and read out the bible which condemed these abormination is not condeming, but rebuking

I don't know the. bible you read, but the bible I read said in 1Tim5:20 to rebuke evil publicly. i don't side evil, if you does, the wrath of God will come on you. a child of God must shun evil for the glory of God.

your so called Martha came out publicly to say nothing. wrong in mastubation, or drunkeness, your so called. martha came out to divorce his. wife and remarry, and when anyone come out. and say anything against these evil they are commiting under the name. of Christianity, you will say, don't judge.

I am not judging you, but if God will say Woe unto the Pharisee and Scribes because of. the evil. they are commiting in name. of Priest of. the Jew,
then I too will do the same,I must speak out, not for the sake. of these so called. matter, but for the sake of the weak. once
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
highyo:

I'm not. judgmental as you think, that is just your own personal perception, and it is because you fail to understand what judgement means.
it is in the present church that the church says there is nothing wrong with trousers for ladies,but for someone to come out. and read out the bible which condemed these abormination is not condeming, but rebuking

I don't know the. bible you read, but the bible I read said in 1Tim5:20 to rebuke evil publicly. i don't side evil, if you does, the wrath of God will come on you. a child of God must shun evil for the glory of God.

your so called Martha came out publicly to say nothing. wrong in mastubation, or drunkeness, your so called. martha came out to divorce his. wife and remarry, and when anyone come out. and say anything against these evil they are commiting under the name. of Christianity, you will say, don't judge.

I am not judging you, but if God will say Woe unto the Pharisee and Scribes because of. the evil. they are commiting in name. of Priest of. the Jew,
then I too will do the same,I must speak out, not for the sake. of these so called. matter, but for the sake of the weak. once

Right there you told me I don't know God. Simply because I don't do the things YOU expect of me as a christian.

Wearing of trouser is not on the list of the problem of Christianity and is certainly not on the list of sins.

Christians have no attire no mode of dressing, because God didn't intend that Christ followers be from a particular tribe or race. God wants us all in our diversity which includes how we look.

Why then would the bible advice us to act like Romans when in Rome?

As I said I'm not going to sit here and argue what's proper to wear or not. There's a lot to being a Christian than that. And I think you're yet to understand.....

From how you've been writing I can tell some character flaws, and you know them. Those secret sin(s) only you and God know. You don't think that is more important to God than trousers? Or you don't think God wants you to repent of them?

This is all too funny; You were living a horrible sinful life and God gave you the Ten Commandments, you couldn't live by them and He gave you Grace and yet still you fall short day by day but for grace you wouldn't have been alive today. Then now you suddenly think you can do it on your own? By adding to the Commandments! Digging out scriptures to prove sin - and you think God will hide sin for you to dig out for?

I think you should work out your salvation with trembling, and let he who thinks he stands take hid lest he falls.
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by highyo: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
analice107:

And how was Christianity in the 60s? How old were you in the 60s to know how the Christians were dressed?
You. don't even know when I was born neither do you know my age, you don't even know if I'm above 70's or 80's, I know what I'm saying. I know you may not. know these if you are not up to 20yrs. you. may likely. not know. these. so I will give you an assignment, go to your parent and ask them to show you. their youth picture

analice107:

Listen, I am a christian, a serious minded one at that. I don't dress indecently,
and am against indecent dressing by Christians. And pls get this straight, no
Christian dresses in decently. In the fold, there are Wheat are Tares. That said

That is the mistake you are making. you don't tell anyone you are. a. christians, it is people who will tell you you are a christian.
note that there are 3 types of Christian

1. Xtains
2. christians
3. Christians

so you yourselfwill know where you fall into.
a genuine bornagain christian will never defend evil or unrighteousness, but for you to support these, then by your fruit, I shall judge you. for you not to see anything wrong in these, then you are an xtain

analice107:

This scriptures you are throwing in have nothing to do with the discourse at
hand.

yes of. course. you need to be a Christian before you can know every scriptures are important

analice107:

All the women you tagged as Martha, are not indecently dressed. The
Bible Talks about moderation and they are Moderately dressed.

Of course you can't. see it
because. Isiah 44:18 says
They do not comprehend or understand, for
their eyes are blind and cannot see ; ...

because you believe in the doctrine of. God only watches the heart , even when female put on cloths that caused men to. lust after them, you can never see anything wrong in it, miniskirts. and armless cloths for. ladies, painted faces and trousers, you can't see anything wrong in it, because the spirit living in you does not believe the bible, if it does, you will know those who. dress like these are on their way to hell Zeph1:8

analice107:

"Christ did not appoint you a spiritual detective
over his House". Do your own. And this one you are doing, you are committing
sin. You are working against the body of Christ. Nobody send you.
Self righteousness is a sin.

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and
light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet ...
Isiah5:20

If I comming out. to. speak boldly against the lies that these so call Martha are defending, and you call this a sin,

I WILL NOT. REPENT FROM PREACHING AGAINST EVIL TO SAVE THE WEAK ONE

When Jesus was rebuking the pharisee and preaching against. their false doctrines, you should have said why. is. he judging,
when Jesus said you re the children of your father the devil, you should have say why is he. judging
Jesus rebuke their wickedness,
but when his deciple ask him to cast fire from heaven on them, he refuse, because that is judging.
Jesus said they. are wolves, and the work of their father they will do, and this same Jesus. said, I have not come to. judge you., you should no. all those. sayings are. not. judging but rebuking, and exactly what I have done.

analice107:

Christ who died for them, knows their frailties and He is still sitting by the right
hand of his father making intercession for this women you have taken a position
to send to hellfire on your own.

ahh! so you don't know the time of grace will one day come to an end? these people u r defending knows the truth, they know it's wrong, but they need members, and that is the only. ways. they can get crowd. and faans like you.
when death comes, that Jesus you think is begging. on your behalf will tturn against. you and thrown you to hell....... this is the time to repent, tomorrow may be too late

analice107:

Bros, the harvest is plenteous and the labourers a few. Get busy and stop
minding other people's businesses. Their reward is not your reward.

what is the essence of drawing out the sheeps from the rivers and giving it into the hands of Wolves to watch it for you?
Jesus too cares about those christian. walking on way of destruction, and i. am also interested in saving them too

Broad is. the way that leads to hell,these crowd waliking on that broad way., they go to church too, yet they are on their. way to hell. Jesus need their. soul too
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by highyo: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thoniameek:

Right there you told me I don't know God. Simply because I don't do the things YOU expect of me as a christian.

No, who. am I, i dont expect. you to the way I believe you should live, but a christian must lived the way the bible. asked them to live, if you are. not living. as. the bible. asked you to live, then you are not. a christian yet

Thoniameek:

Wearing of trouser is not on the list of the problem of Christianity and is certainly not on the list of sins.

Christians have no attire no mode of dressing, because God didn't intend that Christ followers be from a particular tribe or race. God wants us all in our diversity which includes how we look.

Why then would the bible advice us to act like Romans when in Rome?

Lord Jesus, see the kind of poisons. these so called Martha has caused your. children you died. for to. believe?

very well, Trousers is. for Men and skirt is. for women.
and bible said in Deu22:5 Woman must not put on what partain unto man for it is an abormination in the sight of. God.
I don't know your age, but if you are less than 25, you may not. know. this, ladies trousers begin in early 90's, it was. never so.

I will prove it. to you in the bible

Dan3:21 NIV
So these men, wearing their robes,
trousers, turbans and other clothes, were
bound and thrown into the blazing furnace.

these is to prove to yyou. that even right from the bible, men uses trousers
and any women who. do that are hell bond

how will you feel, when you see. your husband putting on skirt, and your cloths, telling you he's going out. to. see his friend? wont you say he's mad? then any. woman who. put. on trousers too are mad

Thoniameek:

Those secret sin(s) only you and God know. You don't think that is more important to God than trousers? Or you don't think God wants you to repent of them?

This is only what you said that is 100% right. even if you dress like. bornagain, and you still have hidden sin, it. will hinder you from heaven. God need 100% inwardly and Outwardly

Thoniameek:

This is all too funny; You were living a horrible sinful life and God gave you the Ten Commandments, you couldn't live by them and He gave you Grace and yet still you fall short day by day but for grace you wouldn't have been alive today. Then now you suddenly think you can do it on your own? By adding to the Commandments! Digging out scriptures to prove sin - and you think God will hide sin for you to dig out for?

my dear you have missed it again,
Mat5:17, Jesus said he has not. come to. destroy the Law but. to fulfilled it, how then can you say. the Law has being destroyed? Only one Jesus. has. erradicated and that is the Sacrificial. Law. Jesus replaced

Fact
Jesus told the rich Man in Mathew 19:23, when he. ask how he can inherit. the kingdom of. God
Jesus said, keep the Law.

when the apostle teach, they taught with the Law.
Gal5:19 Paul taught with Law
James taught with Law
every apostle taught with Law.

the new testament came into existence 1000's years after the apostle, the new testament are the deeds and writtings of the apostle.

the apostle obey. the Law, not sacrificial one, to enter heaven
God is. God. and he. can. never change.

the same God of Old testament has never changed in New testament.
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by analice107: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
highyo:

You. don't even know when I was born neither do you know my age, you don't even know if I'm above 70's or 80's, I know what I'm saying. I know you may not. know these if you are not up to 20yrs. you. may likely. not know. these. so I will give you an assignment, go to your parent and ask them to show you. their youth picture

That is the mistake you are making. you don't tell anyone you are. a. christians, it is people who will tell you you are a christian.
note that there are 3 types of Christian

1. Xtains
2. christians
3. Christians

so you yourselfwill know where you fall into.
a genuine bornagain christian will never defend evil or unrighteousness, but for you to support these, then by your fruit, I shall judge you. for you not to see anything wrong in these, then you are an xtain

yes of. course. you need to be a Christian before you can know every scriptures are important

Of course you can't. see it
because. Isiah 44:18 says
They do not comprehend or understand, for
their eyes are blind and cannot see ; ...

because you believe in the doctrine of. God only watches the heart , even when female put on cloths that caused men to. lust after them, you can never see anything wrong in it, miniskirts. and armless cloths for. ladies, painted faces and trousers, you can't see anything wrong in it, because the spirit living in you does not believe the bible, if it does, you will know those who. dress like these are on their way to hell Zeph1:8

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and
light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet ...
Isiah5:20

If I comming out. to. speak boldly against the lies that these so call Martha are defending, and you call this a sin,

I WILL NOT. REPENT FROM PREACHING AGAINST EVIL TO SAVE THE WEAK ONE

When Jesus was rebuking the pharisee and preaching against. their false doctrines, you should have said why. is. he judging,
when Jesus said you re the children of your father the devil, you should have say why is he. judging
Jesus rebuke their wickedness,
but when his deciple ask him to cast fire from heaven on them, he refuse, because that is judging.
Jesus said they. are wolves, and the work of their father they will do, and this same Jesus. said, I have not come to. judge you., you should no. all those. sayings are. not. judging but rebuking, and exactly what I have done.

ahh! so you don't know the time of grace will one day come to an end? these people u r defending knows the truth, they know it's wrong, but they need members, and that is the only. ways. they can get crowd. and faans like you.
when death comes, that Jesus you think is begging. on your behalf will tturn against. you and thrown you to hell....... this is the time to repent, tomorrow may be too late

what is the essence of drawing out the sheeps from the rivers and giving it into the hands of Wolves to watch it for you?
Jesus too cares about those christian. walking on way of destruction, and i. am also interested in saving them too

Broad is. the way that leads to hell,these crowd waliking on that broad way., they go to church too, yet they are on their. way to hell. Jesus need their. soul too
I think I have said enough to you already. Go and save your family until no one is left.
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by Ochoiho: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
dsquare33:
Lols, so its only the Marys that will make heaven and all the Marthas will go to hell.Thank God, God don't reason like men.

And you think you are God and know How He reasons. Its better we are open minded on what we are not sure of. I watch a video on how fashion Industries source human hair from Hindu temple in India to make the so-called Brazilian hair. 'A woman of God" putting on a material from Shrine and want to take them to heaven at death. if you are the Angel keeping the gate will you allow such.

Lets have an open mind ooo. God dont reduce His standard for any body. you will be surprise at the occupants of Hell if you go there.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
highyo:

don't judge because Paul is suffering from pains in leg, or because Timothy is suffering from stomach pains, but Demas. is healthy doesnt mean demas way is. right with God.

when children of God see the way to go to heaven, they rejoice and want to get ready for it, but the one that love these earth above heaven will spent their last. kobo. to remain in this sinful world. they travel to india, or isreal and spent billions. on themself just to remain in this world because this world is their homes.

but when a saint is sick, he begin to rejoice. because he knows. where he is going. Paul said to live is for Christ, but to die is a gain
that is the motto of genuine Christian

now back to. your living faith mummy, God purposely allow her to live so as to reammend her ways. because there is no repentance after death.

This statement is TOTALLY WRONG. It is only God that gives divine healing and divine health. There are rich people that spent millions of naira yet they died of that ailment.

Are u now saying that God keeps any christian that got healed of their sickness on earth to amend their ways?

I know of men of God (not women now) that have been diagnosed of terminal disease yet they got healed. Does that mean their way of "dressing or lifestyle" was agianst God's instructions.

Let me refer you to Isaiah 38: 1-5. King Hezekiah was sick unto death, God had pronounced his death, yet that same God added 15 years to him on earth. Why? Was it to amend his ways? NO! The answer is in verse 3 cuz his ways were right before God.

Those men of God I referred to when I remember their names I will put it up. One was to die of cancer at the age of 55 but instead God added another 42 years to him and he died at 97. He was an usher in the church and the first American billionaire.

So don't think those who survive a particular ailment are kept here to amend their ways.
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by Joagbaje(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
highyo:

you can't understand more than what.

That's true

because Jesus made a. sample of. the ring given to the prodigal son never means he has changed his

Let us allow scriptures to speak . Where did God condemn ardonment or use of gold . Quote scriptures please not personal assumption.

a parable of a Steward that lavish the goods of his master, and when he realised his master. will take his stewardship. from. him, he begin to bribe his debtors so that they too can help. him if his master. kick. him out. (Luke16:1-10)
So is Jesus now supporting. Bribery? or is he now supporting being unfaithful

He was simply illustrating worldly wisdom .as in contrast to children of God who don't use godly wisdom . It's like saying be hot or cold . Choose a side . But don't be liukewarm

Was he a king ?

Ether. 8:2 The king gave Mordecai his

Rings can be used as sign of authority . Those are just one of the many ways people use them.
We are talking about ardoning. Let's kindly not shift the focus . The prodigal son story is not about a ring of authority or rulership he was just a common well to do man. The ring was for ardoning and its in general use in Israel . Remember he wore him clothes and shoes also. Not only that . Even if he had been a king , the gesture of the father does not make him second in command for he had put the other brother in charge of his estate .

Luke 15:31 (BBE)
31 And he said to him, Son, you are with me at all times, and all I have is yours.

The bible is clear enough to speak for itself . We don't need private interpretation to make it say what it didn't say.

2 Peter 1:20 (NKJV)
20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,

No sir . He's not talking about a wicked man using cursed things. But rather a christian brother who is wealthy . And he was saying we should not treat people with preference . Rich or poor we are all equal in christ

1 Like

Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by highyo: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
analice107:

I think I have said enough to you already. Go and save your family until no one is left.
and what. makes you think they are not? Jesus didnt wait. for his. own people to believe him before going to. preach to other villages. he came for his own and his own rejected him sha!
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by Princewell2012(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
highyo:
IF you are MARY........ don't follow the pattern of MATHA

I see many female pastors. and many Nigerian pastor's wife. as. Martha, any child of God who immitate. their. life. styles. will be doomed for all eternity

Luke 10:38-42
Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house. And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word. But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her

Martha and Mary are sisters, their brother is Lazarus , Jesus loved this family
This sisters can be compared to the state of churches or sisters or brethren or family,
Your church and you, may be heading toward the direction of ......Martha
Your church and you, may be heading toward the direction of .......Mary
MARTHA WAS LOVED BY JESUS AND HE GAVE HER DIVINE REPORT CARD.......THOU ART CAREFUL AND TROUBLE ABOUT MANY THINGS ...............

Martha cares about this world her prayer request is about material things
Mary care about spiritual things more than material things

Martha still want to dress WORDLY
Mary choose to dress Godly

Martha kept her ornament after salvation
Mary dispose them after she got saved.

Martha complain and argue
Mary still want to learn

Mary dressed to pleased God
Martha dressed to seduced Man

Mary cares about her heavenly reward
Martha cares about her bank account

Martha is concern about dinner
Mary is concern about fellowship

Martha want to be seen everywhere
Mary is able to humble herself

Mary cares about her glorious crown and garment waiting for her in heaven
Martha cares about the latest fashion in town and the most expensive jewelries to adorn herself

Martha can not use her artificial hair to cleanse Jesus feet because she added artificial to it
BUT MARY CAN BE BOLD TO COME OUT TO CLEASE JESUS FEET WITH HER HAIR BECAUSE THEY ARE REAL

Martha will Marry whom she like
Mary will marry the will of God

Martha is religious
Mary,is spiritual

Mary appreciate her natural beauty
Martha appreciate her artificial beauty

May want to be identified with the saints
Martha wants to be identified with the rich

Martha is ready to go to courth
Mary is ready to forgive

Mary will turn her other chick to you slap one side
Martha will return the slap more than 10x

Mary cares about the sinners
Martha cares about their money

Mary will forgive her deptors
Martha's Deptors are still begging for mercy in Kirikiri prison

Martha is among the 5 foolish virgins
Mary is among the five wise virgins

Martha is warming up for great tribulations
Mary is getting set for rapture

Mary will keep her marriage
Martha will option for divorce

Mary teaches others on how to have more tressure in heaven
Martha teaches other to gather earthly riches

Mary show others. the way to heaven
Martha show other the easiest way to hell

Martha accept Jesus as saviour
Mary accept Jesus as Lord and savior

Martha has a friend called Delilah
Mary has. a friend called Deborah

Mary. believes only one way leads to heaven
Martha has many. ways that lead. to heaven

Martha Carmel can pass trough a niddle hole
Mary's carmel cannot pass trough.

Mary has a best friend called Deborah
Martha. has a best friend named. Jezebel

Mary spent much time in meditating in the word of God, singing psalms and hynms
Martha spent much time in reading Novels and motivations books and spent time in listening to worldly musics

Martha believes in eternal security, that sins to be commited tomorow has being forrgiven
Mary believes that if she sin wilfully after she has received the knowledge of the truth, there will be no more sacrifice for her sin

BELOVETH THERE ARE MANY MARTHA AND FEW MARY THIS DAYS CHOOSE TO BE MARY...'.'. for all MARTHA's. ...... this is Gods word for you. IN MATTEW 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. FOR EVERYONE FOLLOWING YOUR STEP GOD WILL REQUIRE THEIR BLOOD FROM YOU. "CONTINUE" OR "REPENT"
AS A Martha you can still repent the MATHA IN THE BIBLE I BELIEVE REPENTED AFTER THAT ENCOUNTER.

Good work there op.

Mmmmm, if not for those pictures in other to avoid problem, i would have ask you to make a tracks of it and distribute it to people.

This is nothing but the truth, though they are going to criticize you for saying the truth. So pls i advice you to remove those pics.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by Princewell2012(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
God2man:
6 People died every second.

Then do your mathematics very well, you will discover that thousands and millions of people go to eternity almost everyday.

Only few or no one at all make heaven.

The truth is the present day Christians are very far from the truth about making heaven.

The Bible says, if the righteous are scarcely save where will the ungodly and sinners appear.

The Bible says, Work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

What we need to make us ready for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ are not presented to believers.

Visit any church on Sunday, you will hardly see preachers talking about, Repentance, holiness, sinners in the hand of angry God, How to run away from sin, Rapture, stealing from God, Anger management, Flee from fornication, Adulterers are going to hell, Hell is real, Heaven is sure and so on. All the messages that will make you sober, think and become a better christian are fast dissappearring from the pulpit.

What you will see preachers preaching are You are going to the top, Prosperity is your portion. You are born to win, Deliverance , I shall not die untimely, healing galore, Miracle explosions.

These are good topics, bread and butter will not take anybody to heaven.
What we need now, especially when Nigeria is so corrupt is strong meat, messages of repentance.

Churches are not helping the society, Christian dressing is the worst, even Muslim dressed better than the believers.

It is so bad.

I rest my case.

God2man.

God bless you sir.
Re: Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven by Princewell2012(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
dsquare33:
Lols, so its only the Marys that will make heaven and all the Marthas will go to hell.Thank God, God don't reason like men.

Well, you have real made a nice point.

But our women should stop exposing their nudeness to the public, especially in churches, atleast they will not be sending a good signal to the unbeliever.

The bible encourage us to dress moderately. Why must a Christian woman dresses like halot.

Yes halots have a way they dress.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongue; A Great Lie By Olakunle Allison / Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church / “I Am Sleeping With My Boss!” – KICC Bishop Bismark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 277
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.