Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Must A Pregnant Woman Get The Black Line? Photo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Must A Pregnant Woman Get The Black Line? Photo (3346 Views)

What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos / Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must A Pregnant Woman Get The Black Line? Photo by Hanendez(m): 12:44am On Apr 04, 2016
Having seen most women during their term of pregnancy, one phenomenon has also confounded me-the dark vertical line which appears and runs from between the breasts to the genital.I've assumed that this is a consequence of the stretching of the solar plexus' muscle.But upon further research,I discovered that while most women get the line,some just do not.Why Is this so? Reasons may range from skin tone,texture and toughness which one is congenitally born with.However,years of use of cosmetic and beauty products which possess skin lightening properties such as mercury and hydroquinone can weaken and undermine the strength and tensility of the belly muscle.So to all the young ladies out there,its time to scale back on the creams and lotion to get the different experience which most women wish for.You can still have that sexy tummy after birthing your baby.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Surgeon Remove The World Largest Fibroid Tumor In Lagos From A Nigerian / Yoruba Herbs And Their Uses / Back Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.