Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help (68598 Views)

What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? / Understanding The Male Sex Organs And How Do They Function? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by reportnaijanews(m): 12:52am On Apr 04, 2016
A Nigerian with both male and female sexes has reached out to SimonAtebaNews through a foundation for help.

29-year old Oluwaseun Samuel Fajilade, an indigene of the western Nigerian state of Ekiti is a hermaphrodite who would love to be operated upon to keep only his male organ since he’s not menstruating.

Born on 16 March 1987 as a male, Fajilade realised that breasts began forming around his chest when he was between 12 and 15 years old.

With both Instruments, it’s been a struggle finding an identity, the foundation handling the case, Divine Favour Foundation, which provided photographs to SimonAtebaNews, said during a heartbreaking conversation.

The publisher of SimonAtebaNews, Simon Ateba, met with Mr. Oluwaseun David FUNMILAYO, the head of the foundation in Lagos this week as a follow up to an earlier interaction.

Mr. FUNMILAYO said Fajilade needs financial assistance from the public for a surgical operation.

Original source: http://www.simonateba.com/2016/04/02/fajilade-nigerian-male-female-sexes-cries-help-wants-man/

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 04, 2016
Hmm, dat him Bobbi make small sense O

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by SaintAlbert53: 1:22am On Apr 04, 2016
Click like if you are grateful for what God has been doing in your life.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by philGeo(m): 3:28am On Apr 04, 2016
There is always a reason to Thank God in this life, may almighty help him.

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 04, 2016
Klinefelter's Syndrome.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by M4gunners: 3:54am On Apr 04, 2016
God thank you for the good work you have done by creating me perfectly.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Pangea: 3:57am On Apr 04, 2016
His face looks more like a woman!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Pangea: 4:15am On Apr 04, 2016
RaggedyAnn:
Klinefelter's Syndrome.

This is different from klinefelter where chromosomal count is 47 and xxy.
This is caused by Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia and the chromosomal count is still 46, xy or xx.
I suspect the person above to be XX intersex because the face looks feminine.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Now this is a situation
I noticed the fellow does not care about showing off his breasteses, probably he sees himself more as a man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by hopilo: 5:50am On Apr 04, 2016
Both instruments; does it mean both pens and vagis? Because the mentioned menstruation in the matter, l want to see the covered part. If it only the breast that can be reduce.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by matrix199(m): 6:11am On Apr 04, 2016
philGeo:
There is always a reason to Thank God in this life, may almighty help him.

So what reason does s/he have to thank God? For making him a hermaphrodite? He needed the help before he was born, not after.

But then I remember what the book says.... One of the disciples asked why a man was born blind, and the reply was..., 'dat the works of God may be manifested in him'.

I don't get God's modality in creation, but I do know he works in uncannily mysterious ways.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Gynecomastia.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by chiketee(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2016
Pangea:

This is caused by Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia and the chromosomal count is still 46, xy or xx.
It may also be androgen insensitivity or mulerain agenesis

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by BE811APP: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sad...
I wish him well...
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by emmykk(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
so disturbing
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by wintersnow(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
So he/she can get him/herself pregnant?
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Rexnegro(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
I swear You no well guy Hahahahahahahahahahaah...You just make me laff scatta my sexy six pac Belle here ehn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by sweetheart01(f): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
eeyaa...he should go for surgery nah!...let one be cut off!undecided

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Bobbysmart6(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
God is Great,help his/her condition oh God.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by izuch(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Quite unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by HomoSapiien: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Yuck cry
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Beanhead(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pangea:

you go school jareh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by doskie(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
RaggedyAnn:
Klinefelter's Syndrome.
thats not it.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
yeye sombori
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by prinsam30: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
this is serious

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by stubbornman(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
ogAaaaaaaa......your own no good oh
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by awa(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
may God help you

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Holyfield1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
I can only Imagine His Pain And Agony, May God help him
When you ask him ''What's your gender?'' He just gotta cry, When I look at the pains of others, I always thank God for my life

8 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by henrydadon(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
pervert..shame on u..see what u are lusting over for
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Sijo01(f): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chaiiiii, may help come his/her way soonest.

5 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Damsonkc(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
M4gunners:
God thank you for the good work you have done by creating me perfectly.
This is kind of disrespectful to the victim. I hope you don't pick any offense.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by TippyTop(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hermaphrodite
By the way there's one here on nairaland, he's name is Nge.........
complete the rest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) / Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.