Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo (42056 Views)

Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) / Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) / Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by Boyooosa(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2016
e b like say na dat one wey dey laff kill am sef. Senseless friends! embarassed
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by doskie(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2016
worse is the fact that they are supposed to be muhminuns. They can be so jovial in the face of one of the great ayats. al maut is not something to play with.
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by sleazy5(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2016
Xposer:
the height of jonsing

On Buruntashi weed. grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by shehuolayinka(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2016
OK, now I can see we turning mad in this country.
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by sobastical: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2016
Deluded minds...more are getting confused daily
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by ATinaC(f): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Dis one na madness o
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by Sixaxis: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2016
No brain for dem broda Mufu...
So unfortunate tho' nd nigger still smiling lyk 'sweetest joy next to getting pussy"!
SMH
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by maryhaam(f): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmm,this is the height of social media.
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2016
some malo boys are real dumb ass, always high on drugs so u dont expect otherwise from mad asses. jonsing men.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by YaksonFCA(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by stasius: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
SATOH:
Murtunpafus...
Real Murutunpafus!
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by Broonoh: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
I smell a rat
This is what i call "DEMONSTRATION OF CRAZE"
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
This selfie thingy huh? Na wah o

1 Like

Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
angry And what is annoying me the most is that one Mumu is wearing a Madrid Jersey and be doing that .
Technology gone bad ...smh

1 Like

Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by esejessy(f): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
And why is DAT dragon face smiling?
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by bluecircle470: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dem look lyk mallam
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by rimijoshua(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
From my own point of view, those guys should be questioned by police about their friends demise., look at the smile on their face in a funeral gathering. There is more to it.
...they need total deliverance...something is involved...
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by dayounglor(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Anyways, i happen to knw abt d shoot. Twasnt a burial per se. Twas a muslim programme wer dey were taught hw to perform funeral rites on a corpse. And d person wrapped up is actually alive. Pls gt ur facts straight op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by Chuksemi(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
There is nothing wrong with this. I can only imagine the bond they had when he was alive. The post said it all. You all should take a chill pill, is a dead body sacred or does it require worship. Backwardness.
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by dalambusu(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
The guy lying down there is not dead. It was during a seminar organised at the Nigeria Police Academy, Kano on how to care for dead bodies Islamically. I saw it life.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by darlenese(f): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
People from this part of the country are usually like this! They have a unique brain on the Negative side.
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Laitesmart:
In Ijebu dialect! Areeeeeeeeee!!! ki re yen?? O ga oo
that is egba not ijebu..no spoil our dialect for us...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by Ugwoji101(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Abokis eeeeh!u people won't cease to amaze me.
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by jerrymej(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Must that young man (with Madrid Jessey) shine his teeth? ah
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by Viecky: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
agarawu23:
Fools angry
Especially that mumu shining his 'goro teeth'
Funny you...... Eyin goro..... Eyin buruku..... Posing with corps, even posted it.... Na wah oooooo smiley
agarawu23:
Fools angry
Especially that mumu shining his 'goro teeth'
Funny you...... Eyin goro..... Eyin buruku..... Posing with corps, even posted it.... Na wah oooooo

1 Like

Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by evesdon4u: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Some people are just so impossible!
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by Gunsound(m): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
dalambusu:
The guy lying down there is not dead. It was during a seminar organised at the Nigeria Police Academy, Kano on how to care for dead bodies Islamically. I saw it life.

dat was why i was seriously against the uploading of dis pix on his facebook nd oda media but he thought dia was nothing wrong witth d pix. The people viewing d pix will not know wat it is about d picture because everybody will interprete it d way he view it. It was just a seminar. The mistake has already been done nd no way to wipe it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by Gunsound(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Caseless:
My God!
Useless friends! How are we sure they were not the ones that killed their friend? I can imagine how the family of their late friend would take them after seeing this offensive selfie.
if you view d picture well you will find all the people involvee ar adults less than 25years old. Its a seminar organised for Cadets. Its not for real dats why u see no seriousness in dia face. Hope you will understand. Moderators remove dis from front page pls
Re: Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo by Caseless: 6:49am On Apr 06, 2016
Gunsound:

if you view d picture well you will find all the people involvee ar adults less than 25years old. Its a seminar organised for Cadets. Its not for real dats why u see no seriousness in dia face. Hope you will understand. Moderators remove dis from front page pls
thanks for the clarification.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Caught At A Party, Stealing Celebrant's Gifted Money / Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos / Abuja All White Pool Party 2020 In Pictures (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.