Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed (2189 Views)

16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. / Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. / 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Gaddafi Was Killed: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by ORACLE1975(m): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2016
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. Home considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a
home. Gaddafi’s father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$ 50,000 ) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up
the family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. If Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farm land, a
farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US $2, 300/mth
accommodation and car allowance.
8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the
average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until
employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US $5 ,000
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man- Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

Source www.Facebook.com/selva habbeb

2 Likes

Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by Oblitz(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2016
are all these true?
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by Tunami(m): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2016
chai see enjoyment, the thunder wey go fire our nigerian leaders still dey warm up.
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by ORACLE1975(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2016
It confirm
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by Edwinmason(m): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2016
op i dont understand u mean they kill him because of these things....why na
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by whitecloth: 7:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Apart from the propaganda you posted above ( there's no proof of it, they destroyed all the papers that bears the name of his government) still I think Gaddafi was killed just because they see him as a threat, and also the way the man was attacking the USA with words was too far, back then when I was in the university and hear him talking and bashing the US, I know they with still come to frustrate his life, he should have learnt from Castro.
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by Veektoria(f): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2016
I heard he was a terriorist faa undecided
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by Mathematical(f): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2016
if these are genuinely true..
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2016
He was killed because he kept pushing for the unity of the black Nations against the white.

He was killed because kept asking us to look inward and help each other instead going to the whites.

All those you listed were fallacies. They were never true. Libya was never a heaven.

Gadaffi was a ruthless leader, more crazy than Abacha, closer to idi Amin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 04, 2016
So, your point here is that life in Libya during Gaddafi regime is better than Life after Gaddafi?

I remember this same man who wants to bring Rancho in Nigeria in 2010 by saying that Nigeria should divide along religion lines. So, that could not be the reason , the reason is best known to then army that wage war against him.
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by ORACLE1975(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
He was killed because he kept pushing for the unity of the black Nations against the white.
He was killed because kept asking us to look inward and help each other instead going to the whites.
All those you listed were fallacies. They were never true. Libya was never a heaven.

Bro think we'll please
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by successking401(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2016
speechless
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by ORACLE1975(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2016
2kaybiel:
So, your point here is that life in Libya during Gaddafi regime is better than Life after Gaddafi?
This guy have never been to World bank or IMF for fund
So tell me something more....
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by chido20(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2016
and if u still tink dat dis is true u beta go 4 medical check up
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by Flexherbal(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2016
If all these are true, why were the people happy after he was killed?

1 Like

Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by Missy89(f): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2016
Flexherbal:

The OP is obviously lying.
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

OP has listed what he knows you can do yours. But i believe west is gadaffi's problem not his people. Every bad things we heard about gadaffi said by west BBC, CNN...and you should know they will pass news that favours the west. Athough, west will not come down here to attack him they will just provide weaponery for youths and name them rebels and secret agents mixed with them just as they are doing in syria...hmmm!
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by DonBobes(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2016
op, bt y nw! Ds early mrnin wey i jst de com 4rm patrol u jam me wit lie. Y u jst wake up, blow ds kin lie lik ds. Chei! Maka y.
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by Kommen(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Missy89:

The OP is obviously lying.

OP was not lying
I neva remember paying any form of bills in Libya exp House rent
I used everything for free
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by Kommen(m): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
sad
In Libya now they are only praying to have gadaffi back but it's not possible
From Sahba to Tripoli now are raising gadaffi flag
ogechieku:
OP has listed what he knows you can do yours. But i believe west is gadaffi's problem not his people. Every bad things we heard about gadaffi said by west BBC, CNN...and you should know they will pass news that favours the west. Athough, west will not come down here to attack him they will just provide weaponery for youths and name them rebels and secret agents mixed with them just as they are doing in syria...hmmm!
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by ATERI(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
OP, God bless you! There is nothing you typed there that is not known to the people that toppled Gaddafi.

In the first place UN resolution 1973 did not mandate the West to topple Gaddafi; it only mandated them to establish safe haven. What that means is that regime change in Libya was against the international law

To those of you doubting OP, calling him a liar, you should read the UN Human Development Index before Gaddafi was toppled, it actually listed Libya as the best country in Africa.

1 Like

Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by Missy89(f): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kommen:

OP was not lying
I neva remember paying any form of bills in Libya exp House rent
I used everything for free

Yeah right
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Flexherbal:

Who and who were happy when he died? Don't believe everything you read online.
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Missy89:

I'm missy89 (olusola m) and I'm a liar. I enjoy lying, because I was born by a lying woman.

Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kommen:
sad
In Libya now they are only praying to have gadaffi back but it's not possible
From Sahba to Tripoli now are raising gadaffi flag
It will be better for them to commit sucide. The west that pushed them agaist their leader had commited the greatest atrocities in the face of the earth. Even in history, you will find out, kings were respected so much that during war they'll rather capture king instead of killing him. these ones joined the west to kill their sitting leader like dog and shouting now. May curse be on them.
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by Sunymoore(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
He's against petrodollar... So, the wage war against him... Any country that mess with petrodollar will be grounded by the state
Re: 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed by babyfaceafrica: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2016
OP...ur head dey there....the only problem I have with gadaffi was he stayed too long....too much of everything is bad......Libya under ghaddafi is far better than now....africans are made to believe what they hear online and in western news outlet...well they have chosen there path ,let the libyans enjoy it!!!!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: President Mugabe Dies At 93 / This Are The Scariest Weapon Donald Trump May Use Against North Korea / United States Has Overtaken China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.