Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) (24468 Views)

Man Steals N104,000 Phones With Rope In Lagos / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Man Caught By RSS Stealing Light-Up Lagos Project Cables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by ostirich(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
I would av been more confortable if it was military men that caught them. this guy might be sayn the truth. iv seen police catch innocent pple and label them armed robbers. in the morning I saw them on tv with their hands tied nd infront of them was this plenty bullets nd guns. since then I always see to believe.
Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
The cable thief can lie ooo. He said the tools found on him are what he used in servicing his gen set that he sold a year now. Why take the tools with you at the wee hours of the day? Badt guy! Amoured cable is expensive ooo. I know how much it cost my CDA when the ones attached our transformer got stolen. The police should make sure the suspect is convicted and sent to jail. Ambode is lighting up Lagos and the punk is lighting out Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by Kelly2713(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nemesis. Cough cough cought. Sai see relief
Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by Kelly2713(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by sweetgala(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
fairheven:
when you build laudable projects without empowering the people, they end up destroying the project.

#ills of society

Those projects are the means to empowering the society.

The light up Lagos project as started by BRF and expanded by AMBO has enabled traders to extend their operations into late evenings and generate more sale opportunity in some areas.

This in effect leads to more success, growth and employment.

#corrupted society

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by Goldenboy007(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Son of a gun !!! After all he will join the list of ethnic bigots screaming marginalization. we Nigerians are very problematic , we are blind to our own faults but we hold government responsible for the country's misfortunes !!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by Awoofawo(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
Oju ole re o.......................................children of the rising ........come see ya bro! He don do anyhow come see anyhow cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
efilefun:
This is the main issue with Nigerians, they only care about themselves forgetting about others, How do this group of vandals expect the nation to move forward when they derive joy in vandalizing any project just for their personal gains. Imagine stealing cables of street light that would be saving lives of those traveling late in the night. And this mofo would be the first person to scream the government is not working!!!

The dude deserves more than Jungle Justice, why vandalize a project by the government when you can hustle hard to make a living, could remember the last time i was at US embassy in Lagos, you would see Hausa dudes without hands and legs selling handkerchiefs and other items just to survive and here is someone with both legs and hands functioning.
Just read your words again. After wonderfully presenting a nice take on human improvement you ended it but supporting anything worse than Jungle Justice. It's a shame.
Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by Burger01(m): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
bibiking7:

Saboteurs everywhere.

IPOD Saboteurs everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by Burger01(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
otokx:
Then the same people will turn around and say Government is not doing anything.
You dey mind them? Don't mind them. I'm sure he is one of them IPOD touts on nairaland undecided smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by gulfer: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Are we not our own problems
Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
You see what I'v always told pple....sometimes no matter the effort put by government to improve infrastructure there will still be some "riff-raffs" that will sabotage those developments. From stealing nepa cables, to pipeline vandalism and now this......Nigerias make una agree on One Common Goal, One common societal values & etiquettes na, haba!

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by stubbornman(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
hahahahahah see him face like monkey wey lick grape
Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by persius555(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
The same way these saboteurs vandalise oil and gas pipeline. Until we start sentencing people to death, we might not achieve anything. Why destroy a million dollar project becos of 50,000 naira.
Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by sukkot: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
well he did say lagos is no mans land so he has come for his own share of lagos grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by StunningCEO: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
well he did say lagos is no mans land so he has come for his own share of lagos grin cheesy

This is why I support deportation of people from our lands...criminal ipod youths everywhere... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by saintmark88(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
It's sickening reading this story, how did we get to this, we go almost every thing wrong in this country, for me, I think it all boils down to parenting, irresponsibilty on d part of most parents, polygamy is another issue.... One man who can't feed himself will Mary 3wives n gyv birth to 9children, it's terrible. Now I c y some countries enforce birth control laws, just to check these things, stealing wah benefits u, n evryother Nigerian, the dude should be sentenced to life imprisonment, he is not fit n worthy of freedom
Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by neuroneXY(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
kikies:
ANC............food don done oooo
Atimes we seem to b the architect of our misfortunes
cable meant to lyt up the street for all to see,only u one go carry am wan sell for 5k.............dat cable shldnt cost anytin less dan #150k
cable is worth more than 5million naira
Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by Bobbysmart6(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mm.who should we blame now.the government or the citizen.plz government provide job,4 d jobless.
Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by olaztek(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
That's why Nigeria is not progressing. Somebody tun lese another person da leru.
Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by Nascimento(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Let's just build a prison in space and float these guys.
Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by Nascimento(m): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
Mm.who should we blame now.the government or the citizen.plz government provide job,4 d jobless.

So joblessness is a yardstick for stealing abi? Clap for ur self Bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by back2sender: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
bibiking7:

Saboteurs everywhere.

Naa IPOB member. You no see him name and face.
They want to create an environment of darkness so that thier trade of thief thief and kidnapping can thrive.
God pass them ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Just here to check Name

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by 2best(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
small time u will cme and abuse nepa for no electricity,this is the face of evil spirit militating against our electricity. Or are u his friend at large?

Bro deres noting wrong if this guy cools off in jail... he might learn a thing or two.. killing him unjustly won't stop the vandalism
Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by 2best(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
efilefun:
This is the main issue with Nigerians, they only care about themselves forgetting about others, How do this group of vandals expect the nation to move forward when they derive joy in vandalizing any project just for their personal gains. Imagine stealing cables of street light that would be saving lives of those traveling late in the night. And this mofo would be the first person to scream the government is not working!!!

The dude deserves more than Jungle Justice, why vandalize a project by the government when you can hustle hard to make a living, could remember the last time i was at US embassy in Lagos, you would see Hausa dudes without hands and legs selling handkerchiefs and other items just to survive and here is someone with both legs and hands functioning.

Dude I don't know what took You to the American Embassy but if it's for Visa applications, I would advise You delete Ʊ® quotes.
Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by jesuspikinjp(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
enemy of progress, jail the idiot.
Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by efilefun(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
in the states already
2best:

Dude I don't know what took You to the American Embassy but if it's for Visa applications, I would advise You delete Ʊ® quotes.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by 2best(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
efilefun:
in the states already

That's good news.. but bro, pls change Ʊ® mindset.
Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
WHEN WE DEY COMPLAIN OF NO LIGHT THIS EWU DEY FIND THE ONE WEY IM GO STILL. HE SHOULD BE LOCKED UP IN A DARK ALLEY FOR A VERY LONG TIME MAKE HE CHOP DARKNESS SEE. GORILLA. Mtcheeew... I just dey bex grin
Re: Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) by efilefun(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
2best:

That's good news.. but bro, pls change Ʊ® mindset.
Sure I am against the killing part of jungle justice but this kinda dude needs some marks he's gonna show his kids cuz we know Nigerian policemen they gonna free the dude after greasing their palms

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aondover Ikyenge Asemah: Missing Driver In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Ifesinachi Abductor Abdul Released After Police Pressure From Powerful Quarters / Traders Set Vigilante Office Ablaze In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.