Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,989 members, 7,803,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

It Does Not Affect The Movement Of The Car!!!!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / It Does Not Affect The Movement Of The Car!!!!!! (684 Views)

See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Does Not Affect The Movement Of The Car!!!!!! by jesussaves22: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2016
As I was greeting one of my boss this morning I noticed all the dangers in his car dashboard starting from ABS to BREAK to CHECK ENGINE LIGHT to AIRBAGS and other ones that I don't know the meaning. So I asked him if those signs are good that he has not removed them. He asked me if his car is not moving? I told him is moving then he said hence it does not affect the movement of the car that I should not bother. Experts here is my boss right on his conclusions? Because the devil will reject some people oh when accusations will be upon the devil. Because after heaven have rejected some people the devil will also reject some people too.
Re: It Does Not Affect The Movement Of The Car!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2016
You know the right answer. If he's okay with it, let him be. His life, his car, his business.

However, if anything will happen (which I don't pray for), I pray that it should sha be isolated to him alone for his negligence.

What FRSC / VIO should start doing is to check people's dashboard warning lights and possibly scanning their vehicles along with other checks before giving road worthiness certification.
Re: It Does Not Affect The Movement Of The Car!!!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
0rex:
You know the right answer. If he's okay with it, let him be. His life, his car, his business.

However, if anything will happen (which I don't pray for), I pray that it should sha be isolated to him alone for his negligence.

What FRSC / VIO should start doing is to check people's dashboard warning lights and possibly scanning their vehicles along with other checks before giving road worthiness certification .

that would be evil now grin maybe in 10years

1 Like

Re: It Does Not Affect The Movement Of The Car!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

that would be evil now grin maybe in 10years
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Save Money On Fuel In Nigeria / What Is Best Battery For Carina / What Is This Style Of Driving Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.