Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit (47192 Views)

Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam / Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam / Experience With Paylater.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Dynamo35: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Paylater is a publicity scam for one credit. This company does not have any plans of loaning any one money as they claimed on nairaland & LIB. They will make you divulge all your personal information including your BVN number & at the end of the day, they will keep telling you that your application is only 52% completed. Guys beware!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
I agree with this. After submitting all your sensitive information, at the end they tell you declined or 50% stuff

2 Likes

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Lordtrillion(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Exactly, I thought I was the only one that experienced it.
Funny enough, after declining your request, they'd still request you share their ad on your Wall angry
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by WebclickNG: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dynamo35:
Paylater is a publicity scam for one credit. This company does not have any plans of loaning any one money as they claimed on nairaland & LIB. They will make you divulge all your personal information including your BVN number & at the end of the day, they will keep telling you that your application is only 52% completed. Guys beware!
I may quite disagree with you. I was testing the system to see if it will work and was surprise that in less than 2hours, I receive an alert in my account. I guess it was because I used a corporate account. However I made sure I fill all the details well. Maybe you should ask them why there was so much delay.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
WebclickNG:

I may quite disagree with you. I was testing the system to see if it will work and was surprise that in less than 2hours, I receive an alert in my account. I guess it was because I used a corporate account. However I made sure I fill all the details well. Maybe you should ask them why there was so much delay.
don't mind those poor thing. They think they can get loan with their nonsense account history that's always below 10,000 Naira a month. A techpoint.ng writer confirmed it by borrowing 10,000 Naira. It's only in Nigeria jobless people think they have say. Seun should ban the OP.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by khayce: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
I applied and I was paid ASAP.....

12 Likes

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by thesicilian: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
I can't even begin to imagine divulging all my account information for the sake of 10,000 naira!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by olatpic(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Been seeing their ads on Nairaland for some time now..
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by bemagnify: 3:52am On Apr 05, 2016
am a livin witness paylater is real and nt a scam,,after filin al d detail,,viola in less dan 24hrs i got an alert,,,check properly mayb ur details ar nt corect or does nt match,,for example if ur name is diff nd ur bank acct name is diff da wnt approv ur loan,,however u can always email dem to knw d reasns for nt acceptin ur loan application.op remeba d fact dat u fail an exam does nt mean odas wil nt pas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Dynamo35: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2016
WebclickNG:

There was no place in their form where application was strictly for corporate account holders. Don't forget that they said that reasons why an application is rejected will be given within the hour. Pls let us stick to the issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Dynamo35: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2016
Also, I feel it is not right for them to tell loan applicants to paste their products on their face book wall. That should be the prerogative of the applicant. If he feels they have delivered on their promise then, such loan applicant will willingly tell others without being compelled to do so. Also, there was no place on their website where they talked about bank balance of intending applicants so, let's stop speculating on their behalf. From the discussion so far, it is obvious that more people share my views than those who think otherwise. So the ayes have it. We will also love others to try applying on the platform and let us know what you observe. Tnx

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by jackbennie: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Those guys will later defraud people on d long run becos I send them a message dat I want to deactivate my acct on their site dat I was no longer interested and the refused dat it can't b possible
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by WebclickNG: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dynamo35:
There was no place in their form where application was strictly for corporate account holders. Don't forget that they said that reasons why an application is rejected will be given within the hour. Pls let us stick to the issues.
I did not say they requested for corporate account. I only say maybe because that is what I used. I am just saying that because as soon as I press the submit button, I received a message in my email immediately that my application has been approved. So I concluded that there are some factors put in place that make it possible for an application to be approved immediately. I was testing the system from a programmer perspective. We learn everyday.
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by WebclickNG: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
I think the problem with Nigerians is that they don't read the terms of using a website before they jump in. Little details count.

2 Likes

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Dynamo35: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Pls I need more people to verify my claims. If anyone does advert in public domain claiming to offer loan services then they better be sure that they are actually offering such services. Nobody wants to waste precious time filling a form online including releasing vital information such as BVN, account number, home address etc without getting acknowledgement notice from the other end. Scammers are everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by crudeoilagent: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Guys u have no reason to be scared. I applied yesterday evening and I got the 10k this morning in my acc. This guys are real. Give them a try. They need those info to get back their money and interest.

7 Likes

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by wolejoko2(m): 12:53am On Apr 06, 2016
I know two people that applied and got the loan within 24hrs.

1 Like

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by sluvy4tune(m): 6:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Op you are completely wrong

When I saw the Ad I was like this kain thing thing go work for Nigeria ? & then I applied on a saturday evening and by sunday morning I got my alert. (My phone was switched off so I couldn't tell when I exactly I was paid)

Op kindly check the info you have on your facebook account syncs atleast 60% with what you filled on the application. since Facebook login is required to access Paylater I don't believe you will be leaving in Odumota on Facebook and ur application is showing Victoria Island.

Paylater is real, I tried it cuz I need to be sure it works.

My personal review will be coming up on this forum soon.

5 Likes

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by akinz4: 9:57am On Apr 06, 2016
Good morning. It is real my brother. It's not scam. I got my 10k Loan in less that 18 hours yesterday. Although I am a civil Servant in Abeokuta, Ogun State. I used GTB. for more verification you can call me on 08027404833
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Dynamo35: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2016
Alright guys, since some of us are testifying that the are real, maybe we have to watch out the more. Pls we need all the feedback that we can get from anyone who has used this service. We just want to be sure that people are not just giving away personal information carelessly. Guys keep it coming. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by sluvy4tune(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
thesicilian:
I can't even begin to imagine divulging all my account information for the sake of 10,000 naira!

Bro 10k is your first loan, depends on how quick you service this loan will determine an upgrade on more money eligibility, I know someone who currently withdraws about 20k

1 Like

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by thesicilian: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
sluvy4tune:

Bro 10k is your first loan, depends on how quick you service this loan will determine an upgrade on more money eligibility, I know someone who currently withdraws about 20k
what is the maximum amount?
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Dynamo35: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hello guys. I think those who said that paylater pays on time might be right. For those who got 52% or whatever percent pls go to your email to verify your account. I just got this information now. Guys, let the conversation continues...
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by haul: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
wolejoko2:
I know two people that applied and got the loan within 24hrs.

Look

Look

Look

Look no more, your sorrows no more, what is left is smile and be happy cause today is a blissful day in your life, happy birthday to you sir.
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by wolejoko2(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2016
Thanks so much. God bless you abundantly
haul:

Look

Look

Look

Look no more, your sorrows no more, what is left is smile and be happy cause today is a blissful day in your life, happy birthday to you sir.
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
thesicilian:
what is the maximum amount?
2.5milla!
na ya target be dat? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by sonya4all(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
pay later works.. they just increased their loan to 30k.though you must have been able to repay a previous loan to qualify for it....its no Scam
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by agucom(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
It's real bro was credited with 10k within 6hrs in fact I can paste my bank credit alert and the mail sent to me for confirmation
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Mathias2015(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pls apart from Paylater, do we still have any other reliable site(s) that anyone have benefited from, to pls share with us.
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Dynamo35: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
I think with their new application software on Google play store they have began to err. That app is selective or not properly programme as it were. It has frustrated alot of their faithful customers who could not apply for no just cause. I think they should create multiple options for customers without limiting it to downloading of the paylater app...
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Sotoo007: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
I Just apply now and I was sure of no mistakes in my application and I was declined. I don't think they are real.
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by wacomcy21(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
I just applied and it's showing location not found.. What do I do next. I've tried it severally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit / Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know / How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.