Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit (47187 Views)

Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam / Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam / Experience With Paylater.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by andycoal40(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
mukulu56:
this is so bad for a startup. so bad.
i wonder what they now use peoples info to do

thats the procedure i believe
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by mukulu56(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
too bad

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by ojonx(m): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2017
Paylater is real. They always put into consideration your income and ur expenses before give out loan. These factors also determine how much they can give you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by pellzyray: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dynamo35:
Paylater is a publicity scam for one credit. This company does not have any plans of loaning any one money as they claimed on nairaland & LIB. They will make you divulge all your personal information including your BVN number & at the end of the day, they will keep telling you that your application is only 52% completed. Guys beware!
undecided
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2017
WiseFool2:

Please o they were asking for my OTP. Isn't it dangerous and risky to give them my OTP?
was any otp sent to you?also, did you use visa card?
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2017
Seems if you use VISA card, to get the loan is hard
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Reigning4Christ: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
someone said it can also be applied through theeir email afterwhich they will reply followed by form fee of 4000 .also that this method takes 5 working days to get the money. please has any tried this method before.
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by joinnow: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
If you have dormant Bank account and or zero balance don't apply.
if you borrow credit from network and yet to pay don't apply.
if you are not active on Facebook don't apply.

My take
If you pass the above you are good to go.
Dont tell them you earn 30k monthly and you want to collect 10k loan fafafa fowl u no go
Get approval.

1 Like

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by austin09: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys,

I have this secret on getting a soft loan into your account using your mobile phone check it out here >>> Click here<<<

Thank me Later...
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by femeritus: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2017
Paylater is as real as death.
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by marykaydee: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
In my own case i decided to see if it works. I got my alert almost immediately. I and my bro could not believe it
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Dirkcoyt: 6:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Olufola:
Paylater is real ooo, I just got a loan of 100000 from them interest is 15k in 3 months. although I'm a litle concerned about how they intend to deduct the money from my account in due time. Does it mean they already have access to my account, I de fear o angry

I want to make inquiry further. can I send you a pm to talk better on what you posted?
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by danjeze(m): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
jackbennie:
Those guys will later defraud people on d long run becos I send them a message dat I want to deactivate my acct on their site dat I was no longer interested and the refused dat it can't b possible

Wat is d way forward now.
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by nicolas247(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2018
Pls @ op should stop this immediately
I have been using paylater for a while now and I can tell you they are real and have standards too. They are very quick . My current credit worth with them is up to 48k when you meet the requirements you will get the loan Asap and they ate when you default
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by tmod: 2:48am On Feb 18, 2018
This a big.lie, I have borrowed.money.from the twice and I have sucessfully gotten. Am on my second repayment plan. Paylater is REAL

Dynamo35:
Paylater is a publicity scam for one credit. This company does not have any plans of loaning any one money as they claimed on nairaland & LIB. They will make you divulge all your personal information including your BVN number & at the end of the day, they will keep telling you that your application is only 52% completed. Guys beware!
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by tmod: 2:51am On Feb 18, 2018
My fisrt loan with them.was 100k cos I provided my bank statment which show I earn more than that monthly
thesicilian:

what is the maximum amount?
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by ak22(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Paylater is real . I got my alert immediately I sent my otp

Try @paylaterNG! Apply for a loan & receive a decision in minutes: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenddo.mobile.paylater&referrer=ReferralCode.AJIBP493

Use the referral Code above
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Djswad(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
everyone is talking about getting the loan what If you default due to onething or the other what are the consequences?
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Hayorcole: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Paylater is real and active... I have applied and received the second loan i applied for. Each application came in not more than twenty minutes after i applied.

So check again and fill in the right details.
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by adomuwiner(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
I have been benefiting from pay later since 4 months now. They are real.I got 375000 naira from them as a loan and paying back in 3 installments in three months
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by MrJames007: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
I fuked up those guys sad
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by ak22(m): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Just got another loan today after paid my first loan .

Don't go there if you know that you can't pay back

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by generalfag: 7:35am On Apr 09, 2018
How is repayment done? Can I pay before the due date?
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by generalfag: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2018
Just got 37500 in less than 1hr. For repayment u will have to enter ur card details and they withdraw when do or u can pay up before the due date by clicking on pay now.
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by kween01: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Their interest rate is alarming, you pay more than 10,000 interest on a loan of 25,000. Just for a period of two or three months.
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by ak22(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
kween01:
Their interest rate is alarming, you pay more than 10,000 interest on a loan of 25,000. Just for a period of two or three months.

Mine is 25000 to 32500
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 30, 2018
See how to successfully get a PayLater Loan here.
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by ekaudeme: 2:38pm On May 08, 2018
I think it works , my friends are using it and my first application they offered me 197000k, i wonder why peeps are talking about 10k
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by bemyguest(f): 2:52pm On May 08, 2018
Dynamo35:

@ poster your above statement is wrong and u better request them to explain to u reasons why ur request was denied. paylater is the best loan app i know and they are very efficient.
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by ekehopp: 4:06am On May 16, 2018
Any Other alternative apps to Paylater?
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by ak22(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2018
ekehopp:
Any Other alternative apps to Paylater?

I dey use paylater and aella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit / Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know / How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.