Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof (30062 Views)

Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof / Can You Lose Your Salvation? Hebrews 10:26 - Paul Ellis / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
This message is for the Igbo people .... and those who might be interested.

These videos provide proof that the Igbos are the Hebrews of the bible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbIlL4Wj3aM&list=PLr4G1DkkRSVQjiFAgxT5cRsgGCEr7GEZm&index=2

For a long time, Igbos have been decieved into thinking we are of Jewish origins. But these videos proof we are not Jews but we are the people of the bible.

As a result, we Igbos, are to return to the original biblical Hebrew worship,

Christianity is not the biblical worship, it is a form of paganism
Judaism also is not the biblical worship, Jews actually don't care about the bible but about the Talmud.

This message is important for Igbos to understand and follow.

ibosaretherealhebrews.com

One God and one Love.

[size=30pt]Please read the latest posts for regular Updates.... [/size]

[size=30pt]Also, for regular spiritual lessons, visit out Facebook page: Igbo Hebrews

and our YouTube Page: the_Real_Hebrews channel
don't forget to subscribe.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Stuntkid172(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
let me rent this space like whizkid

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by houstonia(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chairman you seff get time to dey explain o. I no need watch the video before I go know sey I be Hebrew. In short my grandpapa na Pharisee.

Abeg them dey sell cigar for hia?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
houstonia:
Chairman you seff get time to dey explain o. I no need watch the video before I go know sey I be Hebrew. In short my grandpapa na Pharisee.

Abeg them dey sell cigar for hia?

@Houstonia,
like the header says... this message is not for everybody.
it's far better to ignore than to post "nonsense" here.... but all the same, have a nice day
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by houstonia(m): 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
TRHM:

@Houstonia,
like the header says... this message is not for everybody.

Why you carry am come nairaland, shey you be aporoko ni?
Learn to keep your opinion as it doesn't change or prove shiit.
Ewu, come and beat me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by johnydon22(m): 5:13am On Apr 05, 2016
TRHM:
This message is for the Igbo people .... and those who might be interested.

These videos provide proof that the Igbos are the Hebrews of the bible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbIlL4Wj3aM&list=PLr4G1DkkRSVQjiFAgxT5cRsgGCEr7GEZm&index=2

For a long time, Igbos have been decieved into thinking we are of Jewish origins. But these videos proof we are not Jews but we are the people of the bible.

As a result, we Igbos, are to return to the original biblical Hebrew worship,

Christianity is not the biblical worship, it is a form of paganism
Judaism also is not the biblical worship, Jews actually don't care about the bible but about the Talmud.

This message is important for Igbos to understand and follow.

One God and one Love.

You people should stop peddling shiiiit in the name of one uselesss conspiracy distorted upside down idiotic history.

Igbos did not migrate from any Middle Eastern part of the world.

they are of niggro race just like every other west african culture, so there are all more closely related than every other part of the world.

You sir should stop trying to attach yourself to what you are over some nonsensical "superior race" idiocy.

there is nothing special in being Hebrew ... and Igbo traditional religion is Henotheic.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2016
Biblical Hebrew identity has been lost for hundreds of years as the Hebrews were almost annihilated in the "holy land" by the Romans in 70AD as prophesied by Christ (Matt. 24).
It was when running from the Romans that Hebrews ran into Africa.
Josephus recorded that the Hebrews settled in the Atlas mountains of North Africa and one can only postulate that arid conditions and radical Islam (known today as Mohammedism) drove them down to the jungles of West Africa via the Niger River.
Also, the Romans had many expeditions in North Africa to destroy Catharge and completely cover the lands with salt to make it unproductive.

However, before then, Paul and some Hebrew missionaries preached the gospel in Europe and converted them to Christianity.
with the adoption of Christianity by the Romans as they used it to conquer and pillage and destroy, a vacuum was created about the real identity of the Hebrews...

As a result, the Jewish people today just stood up and claimed the identity.
but they are lying... they are NOT the people of the BIBLE...
Rev. 2:9 made that very clear.
you can also read books by Arthur Koestler and Dr. Schlomo Sand (both Jews)

The Jewish people are called Ashkenazi Jews ...
Ashkenaz is a child of Japhet (Gen. 10) not a child of Shem from which came the Hebrews.

more can be found here....
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3hkS_ocaT_lu66x1e7macQ

The Igbo people are the real Hebrews of the Bible.... THE WORD "HEBREW" is a corruption of the word "IGBO".
early Europeans called the Igbos "Heeboes"

However, unfortunately, most Igbos are currently being deceived into practicing Judaism which is NOT Igbo culture and NOT biblical culture.
As a result, the way of truth is being spoken ill of....

It's important that Igbos who have come to realize this be bold enough to return to the worship of our God.
There-in lies our salvation.

I know a lot of people will doubt this version of our origins but ... nothing else makes sense.
What if we are right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 10:02am On Apr 05, 2016
houstonia:

Why you carry am come nairaland, shey you be aporoko ni?
Learn to keep your opinion as it doesn't change or prove shiit.
Ewu, come and beat me.

No need for violence bro/sis.... God bless
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2016
Connection between Igbo traditions and the Bible was made as early as the 1700's by this Igbo boy sold to slavery in his book....

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by stonemasonn: 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Igbos are not Ashkenazi Jews, Igbos are Negros. Its possible a few Jews might have migrated to west Africa from the North and mixed with some Igbo natives, but that's all.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
stonemasonn:
Igbos are not Ashkenazi Jews, Igbos are Negros. Its possible a few Jews might have migrated to west Africa from the North and mixed with some Igbo natives, but that's all.

That's correct Stone....
Igbos are not Ashekenazi jews.

However, the Jews are NOT the HEBREWS of the bible.

the Igbos are the Hebrews of the bible....the Hebrews are children of Shem

Like i mentioned earlier, Ashkenaz is a child of Japhet not a child of Shem (see Genesis 10)

and don't believe all the lies about Jewish traders coming to west africa to impregnate Igbo women, that is part of the lies that jewish agents are bringing into Igboland to spread Judaism among our people..

Noah's sons - Shem and Ham are the fathers of the black people.
Shem's sons are Negroes which are found in West Africa, Americas, Australian Aborigins and Asiatic islands.

Ham's sons are non - negro blacks that are mosty in East and North Africa - Egypt, Suddan, Mali, Chad, Kenya, South Africa etc.

the Zondervan bible dictionary clearly states that Ham is not the father of the Negroes but Shem is.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Please note that the black people living in west Africa (including all south and some northern Nigerians) are children of Shem who used to live in the middle east in pre-historic times.
they are called "Negro" which comes from the word "Niger" which is the roman word for black.

the bible mentioned that children of Japhet (white people) will kick them out and inhabit their lands (Gen 9:28)
that happened with the Assyrians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans and Arabs took over the middle east forcing children of Shem to move to West Africa wilderness.

West Africa is a relatively young place in terms of human habitation.
that is why there are no large stone/mud buildings or very ancient artifacts in almost all of west africa.
the ones found can be traced to northern and eastern africa during the islamic trades.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Due to movies and Hollywood, most people think that the Hebrews of the bible are white people...
however, the bible itself made it very clear that the Hebrews were a black people....

in Songs of Solomon 1:5 ... Solomon said he was a black man

in Acts 13:1 ... a Hebrew who was living in Antioch was called a Nigger by the Antiochs
Nigger (Niger) means black in latin

in Amos 7:9.... the bible said the Hebrews are just like the Ethiopeans.
the Ethiopeans are black to this day

Herodotus wrote around 2500 years ago that the egyptians were black people with curly hair

when he was born, Christ was taken to Egypt to hide from Herod ... he was taken to Egypt a nation of black ppl to hide.... if he was white, he would never have hidden in a black community.
its like a white person going to hide in Bayelsa state.

in Revelations God was described as having hairs as white as wool......
only black people have woolly hair, white people have straight hairs.

Christ was also described as having skin like burnt bronze.....
that is clear brown skin color that "black" people have.

in Numbers 13... Moses skin turned white on a curse from God
Its so sad now that our sisters are bleaching their skin to look white (the color of curse from God) all in a bid to be attractive.
yet none of them look better than Genevieve or Omotola who are black.

in 1952, the PRESIDENT of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, said that the real HEBREWS were black when they left the promised land.....

all these supports the fact that the Igbos (who are black) are the true Hebrews of the bible.

More of this can be found in...

1 Share

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Deuteronomy chap. 28:

64 And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

The Igbo people have been scattered all over the earth.
there is no place you go to in the world today, that you won't find an Igbo person toiling for survival.

No other people in this world have been scattered so far away from their homeland like the Igbo people.

This is clear biblical prophesy happening in our very eyes.

and even while Igbos are scattered far away from their homeland, they still don't have peace.
they are being threatened, marginalized and deprived.
Their properties are being taken and vandalized,
they are being made a mockery of and estorted.

All these is happening because we have left our God.... to go after the false religion of Christianity and Idolatory.

Dear Igbos, we have to know that we are the real Hebrews and we have to return to our God.

https://www.facebook.com/Igbo-Hebrews-1573732109607221/
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by PastorAIO: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
I won't say God has caught you people, but most definitely Science has caught you.

I've been saying this for ages.

http://newsrescue.com/yoruba-are-99-adangbe-study/#axzz454GSOCBW
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
The Igbos are not purely of Hebrew origin but of Hamitic origin. The Hebrews existing in Nigeria today are Yorubas and Efiks. It is even evident in their languages. I will list some Yoruba and Efik words that are actually Hebrew/Aramaic words.

YORUBA:

Aiye (meaning: "life"wink is actually the Hebrew word "hay" which also means "life"

Abasha (a word meaning "rubbish"wink is actually the Hebrew word "basha" which means "abomination" "evil" or "corruption"

Ifa (the Ifa oracle) is coined from the Hebrew "efad" which was an object which Levite Priests used to get a message from God.

Eledumare (creator or God e.t.c.) is from the Aramaic phrase "El d'mareh" which means "Lord God"

Eleda (creator) sounds like the Hebrew word "El'eadah"

Oluwa (God) is like the Hebrew "Elowah" which also means "God"

Orun (heaven) sounds like the Hebrew word "arun" or "haron" which means "height" or "mountain"

EFIK

Ayin (eye) sounds like the Hebrew word "ayn" which means "eye"

Edem is a name that sounds like "Edom"

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2016
PastorAIO:
I won't say God has caught you people, but most definitely Science has caught you.

I've been saying this for ages.

http://newsrescue.com/yoruba-are-99-adangbe-study/#axzz454GSOCBW

Pastor, if you read my earlier post....this one.....

TRHM:
Please note that the black people living in west Africa (including all south and some northern Nigerians) are children of Shem who used to live in the middle east in pre-historic times.
they are called "Negro" which comes from the word "Niger" which is the roman word for black....

I clearly stated that people in west Africa are all children of shem..... that means, their genetics / DNA are very similar.

however,
among those children of Shem, the Igbos are Children of Jacob..... which is the Hebrews.

I don't know how long "ages" you have been saying this but if you go through the evidence we provide, and you have ANY way to disprove what we are saying, I will be interested to take it on with you......

Otherwise....

we are right.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2016
lordnicklaus:
The Igbos are not purely of Hebrew origin but of Hamitic origin. The Hebrews existing in Nigeria today are Yorubas and Efiks. It is even evident in their languages. I will list some Yoruba and Efik words that are actually Hebrew/Aramaic words.

YORUBA:

Aiye (meaning: "life"wink is actually the Hebrew word "hay" which also means "life"

Abasha (a word meaning "rubbish"wink is actually the Hebrew word "basha" which means "abomination" "evil" or "corruption"

Ifa (the Ifa oracle) is coined from the Hebrew "efad" which was an object which Levite Priests used to get a message from God.

Eledumare (creator or God e.t.c.) is from the Aramaic phrase "El d'mareh" which means "Lord God"

Orun (heaven) sounds like the Hebrew word "arun" or "haron" which means "height" or "mountain"

EFIK

Some people will read what you wrote and think you are making sense, but its all totally not...
for instance... off the top of my head...

the Hebrew word "hay" does not mean life, it means 5
the Hebrew word for life is pronounced "chai".... "kh'ai" in modern Hebrew.

the word El d'mareh is not a Hebrew word...... it sounds like a Canaanite word because El is the god of the Canaanites.
Note that the Canaanites are Hamitic people. they are not hebrew.

the language Aramiac is not Hebrew.... they are not the same.
Aramiac is the language of the children of Aram (Aram is a child of Shem)....
it is the language spoken in Assyrian empire and some parts of it is still spoken today in Syria by the Maloula people.

it might interest you to know that the Yoruba word "Bale" (chief) comes from the Canaanite word "Baal" and they both mean the same thing.

There are also lots of Hamitic influence in Yoruba language.

There is no Yoruba culture that is even similar to the Biblical culture.
The Yorubas, for instance, don't even circumcise their kids before the advent of Christianity....

Also...
There is no language called EFIK....
Efik is a name used to describe the consortium of languages in the Calabar area which includes Bekwara, Ugep, Boki, Ochon, Ejagham, Obubra, Okwuni etc.

the words you mentioned are Ibibio words.... not Efik.
Ibibio is in Akwa Ibom state... Efik tribes are in Cross River state... totally different.

also,
the word Edom is not a name it mean "Red"
and its used to describe people that are red skinned (like Esau), albinos or white people today.
and it doesn't mean anything similar to the Ibibio word Edem.

More importantly....
the "prove" you supplied in some words which are not correct does not stand against the monument of evidence we provided in 12 videos to support the fact that the Igbos are the Hebrews of the bible...

until you come up with something even close to Hebrew practices, you are not even close.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2016
Who are the saints of God...?

it is not the Roman idols that the Catholic church call saints...

it is not people who go to church and sing and dance and speak mad languages called speaking in tongues....

it is not people who give money to pastors to buy more private jets and oppress the innocents...

The bible made it very clear who the saints are....
Psalm 50:5 (KJV).
5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

Igbos....please let us return to our God, and renew the covenants we made with him.
The Lord our God is faithful and will remember his promises to us.

Hosea 6:1-6

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011336519564
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by PastorAIO: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2016
Unless you dig up the bones of ancient hebrews in canaan and do genetic testing on them and then compare them to the genes of current west africans, until then I'm sure you'll persist in this inferiority complex. Even then sef I don't think you'll shake it off.

TRHM:

Pastor, if you read my earlier post....this one.....

I clearly stated that people in west Africa are all children of shem..... that means, their genetics / DNA are very similar.

however,
among those children of Shem, the Igbos are Children of Jacob..... which is the Hebrews.

I don't know how long "ages" you have been saying this but if you go through the evidence we provide, and you have ANY way to disprove what we are saying, I will be interested to take it on with you......

Otherwise....

we are right.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2016
PastorAIO:
Unless you dig up the bones of ancient hebrews in canaan and do genetic testing on them and then compare them to the genes of current west africans, until then I'm sure you'll persist in this inferiority complex. Even then sef I don't think you'll shake it off.

DNA evidence is not all you need to make a conviction...

most time you can do the job with circumstantial evidence, anthropological evidence, Historical evidence, cultural evidence, etymological evidence, eye witness account and the list goes on....

all these are what we presented in the 12 videos we put as proof.

We don't need to dig up any bones... the Bible made it very clear that we will be easily recognized....

Isaiah 61:9
"Their descendants will be known among the nations and their offspring among the peoples. All who see them will acknowledge that they are a people the LORD has blessed."

This is exactly why Igbos are prospering no matter the adverse situation they face anywhere in the world.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by QueenSalewa: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
lordnicklaus:

YORUBA:

EFIK

Not sure what you're trying to prove here... So linguistic similarities = descendants to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by orunto27: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
That's to say, "The Igbos are not Nigerians. Nigerians should claim compensations for repairations of their past atrocities and damages in Nigeria.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
I will also prove you wrong. "El" (pronounced "e-eel" is also an Aramaic word. There was a time the Jews spoke Aramaic as a native language. The term "Jews" is the English translation of the Hebrew "Yehudim" and the term only arose when the nation of Israel was divided into two kingdoms; Israel (Yisra'el) and Judah (Yehudah). The term "Jew" specifically meant one who was from the southern tribe. So the Hebrews and Jews are identical in the sense of being from the same lineage but different because of the division of the two kingdoms. Not all Negroes are of Semitic origin. Most Negroes are Hamitic people. Black Jews or Hebrews arose as a result of intermarriage with Hamites.

While some Igbos are of Hebraic/Jewish lineage, most are pure Hamites.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
orunto27:
That's to say, "The Igbos are not Nigerians. Nigerians should claim compensations for repairations of their past atrocities and damages in Nigeria.

grin .... sometimes it's better to see the cup half full instead of half empty.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
lordnicklaus:
I will also prove you wrong. "El" (pronounced "e-eel" is also an Aramaic word. There was a time the Jews spoke Aramaic as a native language. The term "Jews" is the English translation of the Hebrew "Yehudim" and the term only arose when the nation of Israel was divided into two kingdoms; Israel (Yisra'el) and Judah (Yehudah). The term "Jew" specifically meant one who was from the southern tribe. So the Hebrews and Jews are identical in the sense of being from the same lineage but different because of the division of the two kingdoms. Not all Negroes are of Semitic origin. Most Negroes are Hamitic people. Black Jews or Hebrews arose as a result of intermarriage with Hamites.

While some Igbos are of Hebraic/Jewish lineage, most are pure Hamites.

you are right ..... the Hebrews spoke Aramaic when our ancestors were taken slavery by the Assyrians by the Assyrian kind Salmanesser.
also, during the time of Christ, Aramaic was the official language of that province since they completely out-numbered other tribes and they were instituted as the official language by the Greeks who hated the Hebrews with Passion (see the books of Maccabbees).
People were executed just for being Hebrews and the Hebrew language was mostly lost and was only used in worship secretely.

Jews?

First of all, Igbos are NOT Jews... we made that very clear in this thread.

Igbos are Hebrews...

The Jews today, are not the Hebrews of the bible... they stole that identity and they themselves have come out to accept that the identity was stolen on so many occasions.

pls don't believe the lie that Jews came from the word Judah (or Jehudim - people of Judah)...
That is totally false.
The letter J did not exists in the Hebrew language, nor the Greek language nor the old English language. it was invented in the 1500's.

Jew came from the word Jewelry.... as they were a people who make and sell those things in Europe in the middle ages.
that is why their names have lots of references to jewelries: Rubbenstein, Goldstein, silverstein etc.
They are called Asheknazis (or Khazars)... Ashkenaz is a child of Japhet not a child of Shem (see Gen. 10)

DNA evidence has actually shown that jews of today has not historic connection to ancient Hebrews... its no longer news.

Also, the biblical characters were black people like i have mentioned in this thread.

since there are no half casts in ancient Igbo villages, don't believe the lie that jews came and married Igbo women or canaanite women.

Hebrews mostly marry among themselves.... just like the Igbos still do to this very day.
(see Nehemiah 13).

You are right, El is also one of the gods that the Arameans worshiped... them and most other Semitic (the Ludites, Elamites etc.) tribes worshiped El. The Arameans later started worshiping Allah as well (you can read some texts in the Arabian knight to see that).

Also,
All Negroes are of Semitic descent (children of Shem).
negro does not mean all black people. both children of Shem and Ham are all blacks.
However, children of Shem are called Negroes and children of Ham are Hamitic.

Unfortunately today, most Christians are been taught the lie that all blacks are from Ham.

The Zondarvan Bible dictionary clearly states that Ham is the father of all black people EXCEPT the Negroes.

Remain blessed.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
TRHM:

you are right ..... the Hebrews spoke Aramaic when our ancestors were taken slavery by the Assyrians by the Assyrian kind Salmanesser.
also, during the time of Christ, Aramaic was the official language of that province since they completely out-numbered other tribes and they were instituted as the official language by the Greeks who hated the Hebrews with Passion (see the books of Maccabbees).
People were executed just for being Hebrews and the Hebrew language was mostly lost and was only used in worship secretely.

Jews?

First of all, Igbos are NOT Jews... we made that very clear in this thread.

Igbos are Hebrews...

The Jews today, are not the Hebrews of the bible... they stole that identity and they themselves have come out to accept that the identity was stolen on so many occasions.

pls don't believe the lie that Jews came from the word Judah (or Jehudim - people of Judah)...
That is totally false.
The letter J did not exists in the Hebrew language, nor the Greek language nor the old English language. it was invented in the 1500's.

Jew came from the word Jewelry.... as they were a people who make and sell those things in Europe in the middle ages.
that is why their names have lots of references to jewelries: Rubbenstein, Goldstein, silverstein etc.
They are called Asheknazis (or Khazars)... Ashkenaz is a child of Japhet not a child of Shem (see Gen. 10)

DNA evidence has actually shown that jews of today has not historic connection to ancient Hebrews... its no longer news.

Also, the biblical characters were black people like i have mentioned in this thread.

since there are no half casts in ancient Igbo villages, don't believe the lie that jews came and married Igbo women or canaanite women.

Hebrews mostly marry among themselves.... just like the Igbos still do to this very day.
(see Nehemiah 13).

You are right, El is also one of the gods that the Arameans worshiped... them and most other Semitic (the Ludites, Elamites etc.) tribes worshiped El. The Arameans later started worshiping Allah as well (you can read some texts in the Arabian knight to see that).

Also,
All Negroes are of Semitic descent (children of Shem).
negro does not mean all black people. both children of Shem and Ham are all blacks.
However, children of Shem are called Negroes and children of Ham are Hamitic.

Unfortunately today, most Christians are been taught the lie that all blacks are from Ham.

The Zondarvan Bible dictionary clearly states that Ham is the father of all black people EXCEPT the Negroes.

Remain blessed.

I know the letter "j" is not in Hebrew. I said the Hebrew word "Yehudim" is rendered "Jew" in the Bible. And the word "El" is translated "God" and is the singular form of "Elohim." The Jews called "Ashkenazis" are so called because they settled in the Biblical "land of Ashkenaz" (modern day Germany/Poland) after destruction of Jerusalem by Rome. Likewise we have Sepharadic Jews who are so called because they settled in the biblical land of Sepharad (Spain)

"And the captives of this host of the children of Israel shall possess the land of the Canaanites as far as Zarephath. The captives of Jerusalem who are in Sepharad shall possess the southern cities" - Obadiah 20
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I know the letter "j" is not in Hebrew. I said the Hebrew word "Yehudim" is rendered "Jew" in the Bible. And the word "El" is translated "God" and is the singular form of "Elohim." The Jews called "Ashkenazis" are so called because they settled in the Biblical "land of Ashkenaz" (modern day Germany/Poland) after destruction of Jerusalem by Rome. Likewise we have Sepharadic Jews who are so called because they settled in the biblical land of Sepharad (Spain)

"And the captives of this host of the children of Israel shall possess the land of the Canaanites as far as Zarephath. The captives of Jerusalem who are in Sepharad shall possess the southern cities" - Obadiah 20

El is not translated "God"... El is a god!.. it is the name of the horned god of the canaanites.
This is the deception that most people esp. Christians, have been fed for ages....

"Biblical land of Ashkenaz"....
we've all been told that same lie about Ashkenazi and Sephardic jews as been from Germany and Spain respectively, but you have to know it's a lie...

there is no such thing in the bible as land of Ashkenaz... the bible never mentioned where Ashkenaz lived... even the book of Jasher did not mention it.
also, most Ashkenazi jews did not come from Germany or the Rhinelands.... infact, most of them come from Russia and the Caucuses.

Now let's look at your quote of the prophet Obediah....

And the captives of this host of the children of Israel shall possess the land of the Canaanites as far as Zarephath. The captives of Jerusalem who are in Sepharad shall possess the southern cities

we are told that Zarephath means Spain.... another lie.
there is no geologic connection between the land of Canaan and Spain...

we are also told Sepharad means Spain.... another big lie.
As at the time of Obediah, there were no Hebrew people being held captives in Europe (including Spain).

You see, all these are lies being told to cover up the stealing of black histories and Hebrew identity.
The Biblical Hebrews have no reason to know (or write about) Spain and Germany because they never came in contact with them.
It's like Native Americans having a story about Ijaw people.... not possible.

You will notice I don't use the word Jews... because that word is a false insertion into the bible and one cannot worship God in lies.... ONLY in truth and Spirit.

regards.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
TRHM:

El is not translated "God"... El is a god!.. it is the name of the horned god of the canaanites.
This is the deception that most people esp. Christians, have been fed for ages....

"Biblical land of Ashkenaz"....
we've all been told that same lie about Ashkenazi and Sephardic jews as been from Germany and Spain respectively, but you have to know it's a lie...

there is no such thing in the bible as land of Ashkenaz... the bible never mentioned where Ashkenaz lived... even the book of Jasher did not mention it.
also, most Ashkenazi jews did not come from Germany or the Rhinelands.... infact, most of them come from Russia and the Caucuses.

Now let's look at your quote of the prophet Obediah....

And the captives of this host of the children of Israel shall possess the land of the Canaanites as far as Zarephath. The captives of Jerusalem who are in Sepharad shall possess the southern cities

we are told that Zarephath means Spain.... another lie.
there is no geologic connection between the land of Canaan and Spain...

we are also told Sepharad means Spain.... another big lie.
As at the time of Obediah, there were no Hebrew people being held captives in Europe (including Spain).

You see, all these are lies being told to cover up the stealing of black histories and Hebrew identity.
The Biblical Hebrews have no reason to know (or write about) Spain and Germany because they never came in contact with them.
It's like Native Americans having a story about Ijaw people.... not possible.

You will notice I don't use the word Jews... because that word is a false insertion into the bible and one cannot worship God in lies.... ONLY in truth and Spirit.

regards.

What can you say about the name "El Shaddai" which is translated "Almighty God" and if you say the word "Jews" is a false insertion, what can you say about the name "Jesus" which is the Hellenized form of the name "Yeshua"? If the word "Jews" is not meant to be in the Bible, then bible translators should retransliterate biblical names to their original forms; Jacob (Ya'aqob), Moses (Mosheh), Isaac (Yitshaq), Joshua (Yehoshua) and other names. Cos' those names, like the word "Jews" are not correct transliterations.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2016
Good morning.... and good questions/observations.

El shaddai or El..whatever means mighty god... i agree.., but that god is NOT the god of the Hebrews.
it is not the God of Abraham. it is the god of the canaanites that has been brought into Christianity and Christians use it in ignorance.
The name Yahweh and Jehovah (which means the same thing) are also names of the gods of the Canaanites.

what we are doing here is trying to unravel lies that Christians have been taught for centuries using research and truth.
you can read this book in your spare time to understand the falsehood of El, Yahweh, Jehovah etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Yahweh-Goddesses-Library-Testament-Studies/dp/0826468306/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1460099681&sr=1-6&keywords=yahweh

More importantly, the Igbo Hebrews made this video on the True name of God... pls watch it and see for yourselve the true name of the God of the Hebrews in the Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79NmY4a5VN4&nohtml5=False

Another lie we have all been told is that the name Jesus means Yeshua.... that is a lie, a big one.
the name Yeshua is the name Joshua.

The name Jesus (whom many Christians worship ignorantly) means SON OF ZEUS..... in Greek.
it is pronounced "eia-zeus" or "hair-zeus".

if you don't believe me... try pronouncing the name Jesus in Spanish... it still sounds "hey-zeus".

Christians have been told the name comes from Yeshua... that is not true because Yeshua / Joshua does not even mean what the name of Christ is supposed to mean according to the book of Matt. 2.

The other names you mentioned are correct transliterations but their pronunciations differ from what we pronounce them today... for instance....
the name Jacob is originally pronounced "Aiyah-cob"... that was before the letter J was changed in the 1500's.

Please watch that youtube video on your spare time as that opened my eyes a great deal after I saw it.

Christians, for centuries, have been worshiping the wrong god... that is why no Christian church today, can tell you the name of the god they worship because they really don't know.
some call him Yahweh, some call him Jehovah, some call him Jesus, some call him Elohim.... (Elohim means gods - as you mentioned earlier) but Christians call these names in ignorance....
and I was as well, until the truth hit me like a shovel.... after watching that video.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2016
TRHM:
Good morning.... and good questions/observations.

El shaddai or El..whatever means mighty god... i agree.., but that god is NOT the god of the Hebrews.
it is not the God of Abraham. it is the god of the canaanites that has been brought into Christianity and Christians use it in ignorance.
The name Yahweh and Jehovah (which means the same thing) are also names of the gods of the Canaanites.

what we are doing here is trying to unravel lies that Christians have been taught for centuries using research and truth.
you can read this book in your spare time to understand the falsehood of El, Yahweh, Jehovah etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Yahweh-Goddesses-Library-Testament-Studies/dp/0826468306/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1460099681&sr=1-6&keywords=yahweh

More importantly, the Igbo Hebrews made this video on the True name of God... pls watch it and see for yourselve the true name of the God of the Hebrews in the Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79NmY4a5VN4&nohtml5=False

Another lie we have all been told is that the name Jesus means Yeshua.... that is a lie, a big one.
the name Yeshua is the name Joshua.

The name Jesus (whom many Christians worship ignorantly) means SON OF ZEUS..... in Greek.
it is pronounced "eia-zeus" or "hair-zeus".

if you don't believe me... try pronouncing the name Jesus in Spanish... it still sounds "hey-zeus".

Christians have been told the name comes from Yeshua... that is not true because Yeshua / Joshua does not even mean what the name of Christ is supposed to mean according to the book of Matt. 2.

The other names you mentioned are correct transliterations but their pronunciations differ from what we pronounce them today... for instance....
the name Jacob is originally pronounced "Aiyah-cob"... that was before the letter J was changed in the 1500's.

Please watch that youtube video on your spare time as that opened my eyes a great deal after I saw it.

Christians, for centuries, have been worshiping the wrong god... that is why no Christian church today, can tell you the name of the god they worship because they really don't know.
some call him Yahweh, some call him Jehovah, some call him Jesus, some call him Elohim.... (Elohim means gods - as you mentioned earlier) but Christians call these names in ignorance....
and I was as well, until the truth hit me like a shovel.... after watching that video.

So are you trying to tell me that the name of God is "Chukwu" or "Chineke"? That would make the scriptures of Igbo origin and not of Hebrew origin. I have once translated from a copy of a Hebrew manuscript that was written in a book, I came across the word "Elohim." I will quote Genesis 1:1 in Hebrew for you to see.

"Bereshit bara Elohim et hashmayim ve'et haarets"

The word "Elohim" is used for both the true God and false gods. If you say "Elohim" is false, then you say the bible is false. And if that is the case, then the word"God" is false as any "god" is called "god." To differentiate between gods and the true God, He thus had a special name "YEHOVAH" which means "He becomes" which is derived from the Hebrew verb "hawah" meaning to be. So do your research properly and don't just assume.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2016
And to correct something said earlier, Yeshua does not mean Jesus, it is transliterated as "Jesus." There is a difference between a "transliteration" and a "translation." A transliteration entails spelling a word in another language. The name Joshua is a transliteration of "Yehoshua." The name "Iesous" does not mean "hail Zeus." "Zeus" and "sous" are not spelt the same in "Greek." If all you said is the case, then correct translations should be used. It will be interesting to note that the name "Exodus" is not the correct title of the name given to the book that bears the title in the bible. In Hebrew the title is "Sh'mot[b]" meaning "Names." I will list the Hebrew words for the titles of the first five books and their real meanings.

[b]Bereshit
- In the beginning.

Sh'mot - Names

Veyiqra - And He recited

B'midbar - In the desert

Debarim - Words or admonitions.

So, if one part is to be corrected, all parts are to be corrected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Is Someone In The Bible Who Was So Dark He Was Called Nigger / Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos / Almajiris: Rejected By Parents, Scorned By Society & Abused By Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.