Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof (30032 Views)

Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof / Can You Lose Your Salvation? Hebrews 10:26 - Paul Ellis / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Please let's leave this guy to remain in his ignorance. Many people have posted videos just to see the fall of Christianity and to prove the Bible wrong. This guy has been brainwashed..... Take corrections my friend, do not believe everything you watch....
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Please what is the difference between an Hebrew and an Israelite? All these are nothing but to glorify the Igbos. Hebrews and Israelites are the same. The terms are just used interchangeably

Good question...

in today's words, there is no difference between the words "Israelites" and "Hebrews"...
however, "Israel" was not a word used by the people of the Bible to describe themselves.

The word ISRAEL is actually pronounced ISRA - EL

like i mentioned countless of times on this thread, EL is not the god of the Hebrews.
EL is the god of the Canaanites, the horned god of the Canaanites.

So, mentioning EL is akin to worshiping the god of the Canaanites.

All this is explained in the video on the name of God... if only you will take time to watch it and not close your heart to information.

There are 2 postulates for the origin of the word "Hebrews"
1. some believe it came from the old Egyptian word - Heberuu... which means wanderers - Normads
2. some believe it comes from the name of an ancestor of the Hebrews called Eber who was the grandson of Shem.

in any case, in olden time, HEBREW is the word the people of the bible were called....
they were not called JEWS
they were not called ISRAELITES...

They were called Hebrews and that is why i use only that word.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Please let's leave this guy to remain in his ignorance. Many people have posted videos just to see the fall of Christianity and to prove the Bible wrong. This guy has been brainwashed..... Take corrections my friend, do not believe everything you watch....

... and yet you are still here...
you think I am ignorant, yet you have been engaging in this conversation for days now.

the only reason you are doing that is because, in your mind, you know what i am saying has lots of truth in them...

Also,
I never said the bible is wrong...
infact, I am actually proofing the bible is correct and accurate because the IGBO people practiced things that are in the bible long before they saw the bible.

I am saying that Christianity is a false religion.... it is not the religion of the Bible
Christians are being decieved into worshiping the gods of the Babylonians....

for instance,
some weeks ago, lots of Christians celebrated Easter....
Easter is the name of the babylonian goddess.

people like you who are educated should know this.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2016
You said "Israel" is an obscure term. The word "Hebrew" is from the Aramaic/Hebrew term "Ebriy" which means "crossing over" which is from the verb "abar." The Egyptian term you meant to type is "Habiru." The Israelites called themselves "b'ney Yisra'el" which means "sons of Israel." You are confused............
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2016
you keep mixing Hebrew and Aramaic, despite my reminding you here that both languages are totally different and unrelated...
The word "b'ney Yisra'el" is actually modern Hebrew not ancient Hebrew...it's just like b'. it is used by the Jewish people today to describe themselves.

and I have said here, time and time again, that modern Hebrew is an invention by the Jewish people who are children of Japhet and not the real Hebrews.

lordnicklaus:
You said "Israel" is an obscure term. You are confused............

if you can quote anywhere i said the term Israel is an Obscure term i'd like to see it....

you have always misconstrued my words here and misquoted me just to prove a point which you have not been able to prove.

All i am saying here is that the Igbo people are the Hebrews of the bible...
the Igbo people are not Jews since the Jewish people stole the biblical identity...

that is all I am saying.
and I put up materials to support that statement.

if you have anything to disprove that, let me hear it. otherwise i won't get into arguments with you (or anyone for that matter)

Titus 3:10 said after 2 admonitions, reject someone who will not listen.
I have allowed you to misquote me for just about that amount of time....

I will now get back to my mission on this thread.

God bless you.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2016
All I have noted is that you are trying to glorify the Igbos probably cos' you are Igbo..........

Hebrew and Aramaic are both Semitic languages that are related to each other.......................................

That video you watched was probably posted by a Muslim.... If God's name that we know is not the real name then what is it since you claim to know the truth?
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
lordnicklaus:
All I have noted is that you are trying to glorify the Igbos probably cos' you are Igbo..........

Hebrew and Aramaic are both Semitic languages that are related to each other.......................................

That video you watched was probably posted by a Muslim.... If God's name that we know is not the real name then what is it since you claim to know the truth?
you are wasting your time replying this brainwash fellow, Let him be; so that this thread will die and disappear. He is saying nonsense which any reasonable human is not supposed to give consent.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2016
In Igbo culture, when a woman is in her menstrual period, she is separated from the rest of the community for the duration of her period.
Usually women stay in a separate hut and they don't come in contact with (nor touch) anyone for the length of her period.

the period duration is called NSO... which means holy or abhorrence.

This practice is unique because only the Igbo people practice this in the world.

This practiced is also done by the Hebrew people of the Bible:

Lev. 15, Lev. 18:19 and Ezekiel 22, 2 Samuel 11
These are all bible verses where the Hebrews of the Bible do this same thing that Igbos also do.
a woman is considered unclean during the period of her menstrual cycle and she is separated from everyone

Unfortunately,
This biblical practice was stopped amongst the Igbos by the Christian missionaries.

this is why I say that Christianity is a false religion, it has nothing to do with the bible.

Igbos should return to their original Hebrew religion which is biblical and is also entrenched in our Omenani....
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
A video was put up on how Christianity was invented....
It's on YouTube on the_Real_Hebrews channel on youtube.

everyone is encouraged to watch it and understand the truth of the false religion we call modern Christianity.

We have to return to our God and leave behind, the practices of those who have always killed the people of God.

Follow us on Facebook: Igbo Hebrews for regular updates.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2016
An interesting presentation on how the bible was invented....

the bible was not formulated by them, but it was put together in such a way to discourage the Hebrews from reading it.

please understand the intention of those who invented the bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0dCy54unlM
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
TRHM:
In Igbo culture, when a woman is in her menstrual period, she is separated from the rest of the community for the duration of her period.
Usually women stay in a separate hut and they don't come in contact with (nor touch) anyone for the length of her period.

the period duration is called NSO... which means holy or abhorrence.

This practice is unique because only the Igbo people practice this in the world.

This practiced is also done by the Hebrew people of the Bible:

Lev. 15, Lev. 18:19 and Ezekiel 22, 2 Samuel 11
These are all bible verses where the Hebrews of the Bible do this same thing that Igbos also do.
a woman is considered unclean during the period of her menstrual cycle and she is separated from everyone

Unfortunately,
This biblical practice was stopped amongst the Igbos by the Christian missionaries.

this is why I say that Christianity is a false religion, it has nothing to do with the bible.

Igbos should return to their original Hebrew religion which is biblical and is also entrenched in our Omenani....

Lol, even we Ibibios do the same thing. Look guy, do your research properly
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by colp2015: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
I read some discussions here as to whether Christians should celebrate the Feast of Unleavened Bread...

In the Old Testament, God instituted seven different feasts for Israelites, to commemorate certain landmarks in their history. The Jewish people observed the ceremonies with vigor until the Lord Jesus technically upturned the numerous feasts. In John 6, the Jews were preparing for the Feast of Passover (John 6:4) when the Lord Jesus began to discuss a rather bizarre doctrine of ''eating His flesh'' and ''drinking His blood'' for Eternal life, Power, Freedom from Sin, and Purity.

Christians are not required to celebrate the Feast of Unleavened Bread for seven days as handed down to Israelites. Be that as it may, believers in Christ Jesus have a clear instruction from the Lord to eat His flesh and drink His blood in order to enjoy certain spiritual blessings, such as purity, freedom, and power. John 6:48-58.

The sacrament commonly called 'Holy Communion' has several dimensions, purposes, and preparations. The common denominator to all the purposes of 'Holy Communion' and ways of preparing it is the unleavened bread.

The unleavened bread means bread without yeast. To prepare and serve the Private Feast (the feast of Unleavened Bread) implies the partaker desires and seeks from God a life devoid of sin, weights, and leaven. The feast is different from the Lord's Supper which is served in remembrance of the Lord Jesus.

The above is the explanation behind the use of unleavened bread.

It is rather unfortunate that we human beings swing to the far right or to the far left in our views, especially on spiritual matters. We seem to understand laws, rules and regulations without investigating the reasons or principles underneath. One of the spiritual undertones of the Feast of Unleavened Bread in Exodus was to prepare the Israelites for a long journey ahead of them.

The feast was to endue the Israelites with divine strength ahead of their journey. Since the idea behind unleavened bread is divine enabling, the Lord Jesus hints believers in John 6:48-58 that it should not be a celebration, but a fellowship between individual believers and God.

There are many Christians who are bewildered by habits that have defied all manner of spiritual activities, such as fasting, Bible reading, positive confessions, and many others. The reason for many believers' defeat is simple: They lack clear understanding of Private Feast, which is necessary for divine enabling.

The feast of unleavened bread is not a formula that any soul can appropriate and get results. The spiritual exercise must be preceded by a rather simple process that disarms the flesh. This is necessary before God's grace for victory over the flesh is activated by Private Feast.

The spiritual life available through faith in Christ Jesus has certain requirements before believers can enjoy its reality. Unfortunately, many Christians live by common sense, instead of God's power. Any wonder, very few believers are able to keep besetting sins at bay.

Though the Bible instructs us to flee all appearances of evil and lust, it nonetheless tells us that a man that is dead, as it were, is free from sin. (Romans 6:7). Common sense is good, but it cannot lead believers into a life of power. It takes spiritual power to overcome the force of sin that is acting on man.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Lol, even we Ibibios do the same thing. Look guy, do your research properly

actually no... Ibibios don't do that...

In some Ibibio culture, (not all) women in their times of the month don't do certain stuffs such as cooking for the family etc.
they still go to farms and participate in cultural activities.

they are not isolated from the community and considered unclean.

In my observation, Ibibios that do this are those that have proximity to Igbo communities.

In one of my earlier posts, i explained to someone the differences between Efik and Ibibio tribes... I grew up in that part of the planet, I have vested interests there, I have a working knowledge of that area... if you have specific villages where you thing that is done like i described, I will like to know them (but ofcourse, I know you don't)
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
colp2015:
I read some discussions here as to whether Christians should celebrate the Feast of Unleavened Bread...

In Exodus 34 and Leviticus 12 the Most High said we should keep these feasts forever..... not until Paul comes and say we shouldn't.

I would rather follow the Most High's law than whatever Paul wrote to the Romans.

I encourage you to watch the video attached on how the bible was invented.

You have to understand, I am not calling people here to be Christians....

CHRISTIANITY IS A FALSE RELIGION THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRIST.

when you have time, please see the video on how Christianity and the Bible was invented i attached.

I am not telling Christians to practice feast of Unleavened bread, I am telling the Ibos (Hebrews) to observe it.

My objectives here is to tell Igbos to practice Hebrewism... which is our original methods of worship.

This may seem ridiculous to you but the link between Igbos and Hebrews were made as ealy as 1745 by Igbo slaves...

see the book below.

I hope you don't take it the wrong way but Most of the things you say are part of the usual crap that Christians are told... words that mean nothing.
unfortunately most Christians believe it that is why false teachers easily deceive Christians.

also, you said ...
colp2015:
The feast was to endue the Israelites with divine strength ahead of their journey...

that is not correct because the feast of Unleavened bread was continued after the Hebrews left Egypt and even when they settled in their land.

No one can worship God in ignorance.

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by colp2015: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2016

The feast was to endue the Israelites with divine strength ahead of their journey...

that is not correct because the feast of Unleavened bread was continued after the Hebrews left Egypt and even when they settled in their land.
No, it is correct! The Feast of Unleavened Bread was prepared and served for seven days before they ate the Passover hurriedly in preparation for mass exodus. The Israelites needed supernatural strength to endure the long trip out of Egypt into the wilderness. This fact was well known to the Jews, hence the yearly celebration. But the Lord Jesus reminded the Jewish people of His time that despite the spiritual connotation of all the feasts, which at the time had become mere festivals, their fathers still did not live forever (they died in the wilderness) - a symbol of weakness and life devoid of Christ.

In John 6:53, the Bible says: 'Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.' to point the Jews to the necessity of Eternal Life. However, in John 6:57, the Lord Jesus said ''As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.'' to stress divine enabling necessary for Christian living.

The Bible verses are clear as daylight.

The Early Century Believers abandoned all the numerous feasts and instead observe the Private Feast as well as The Lord's Supper.

In Exodus 34 and Leviticus 12 the Most High said we should keep these feasts forever..... not until Paul comes and say we shouldn't.

I would rather follow the Most High's law than whatever Paul wrote to the Romans.
There are many sick people roaming the world; and many more that the ruler of this world, Satan, has messed up their minds. So your take on Paul's Ministry is not new. The eminent Apostle did not instruct believers not to observe or celebrate the feasts. In his ministry to the Gentiles, he writes about the Lord's Supper in 1 Cor. 11.

Peace!
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
TRHM:

actually no... Ibibios don't do that...

In some Ibibio culture, (not all) women in their times of the month don't do certain stuffs such as cooking for the family etc.
they still go to farms and participate in cultural activities.

they are not isolated from the community and considered unclean.

In my observation, Ibibios that do this are those that have proximity to Igbo communities.

In one of my earlier posts, i explained to someone the differences between Efik and Ibibio tribes... I grew up in that part of the planet, I have vested interests there, I have a working knowledge of that area... if you have specific villages where you thing that is done like i described, I will like to know them (but ofcourse, I know you don't)

People from my village do that. I am from Mkpok in Onna L.G.A and my mum is from Obio and both village do the same thing....
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 6:19am On Apr 20, 2016
colp2015:

No, it is correct! The Feast of Unleavened Bread was prepared and served for seven days before they ate the Passover hurriedly in preparation for mass exodus.

The Bible verses are clear as daylight.

The Early Century Believers abandoned all the numerous feasts and instead observe the Private Feast as well as The Lord's Supper.

There are many sick people roaming the world; and many more that the ruler of this world, Satan, has messed up their minds. So your take on Paul's Ministry is not new. The eminent Apostle did not instruct believers not to observe or celebrate the feasts.

Peace!

Yes the bible verses are as clear as day, but you are obviously quoting it wrong...

the Feast of Unleavened bread is celebrated for 7 days AFTER the passover.... not before the passover.

and it was not to give them strength to walk in the desert, because they celebrated it even while in the promised land.
2 Chronicles 35:17 tells about when kind Josiah celebrated it.

Actually, early followers of Christ did not abandon the passover, infact, the Passover was what Christ was celebrating on the night of his arrest and execution and he told his apostles to do it in his commemoration.
in Act 20:16, Paul talked about being in Jerusalem for the Passover and the week long feast of unleavened bread
Just read Acts 20 :1-16.

it was some hundreds of years later in the council of Nicea that the Passover was removed and the pagan feast of easter was put in its place...
unfortunately today, Christians are celebrating a pagan feast instead of what Christ and the Hebrews celebrated.

Please note that i don't use the words Jews, as that is not the real name of the Hebrews... it is a 16th century invention and the jews of today were not the real Hebrews of the bible... (see Rev. 2:9)
i, instead use the names children of Jacob or Hebrews...

As for your inferring that satan may have infected my mind to attack the ministry of Paul....
please note that even the Apostles were skeptical about Paul's teachings.... see Act 21

and more importantly, Peter warned us to be careful when reading Paul's epistles as people usually misinterpret it to their own destruction. see 2 Peter 3:15-16

and no, i do not take any offense if you imply that I am sick and under satanic influence, I have been called that so many times on this thread....even though none had been able to proof me wrong in any way.

I try to say the truth from the best of my knowledge and do the work the Most High has called me and given me the knowledge to do.

that work is simply to remind the Igbo people that we are the true Hebrews of the bible and to return to the worship of the God of Hebrews which is not the god the Christians worship. (Isaiah 49:5)

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 6:25am On Apr 20, 2016
lordnicklaus:

People from my village do that. I am from Mkpok in Onna L.G.A and my mum is from Obio and both village do the same thing....

I already mentioned what some Ibibio tribes do, women are exempted from some chores in their times of the month, Not isolated from the communities...
it might interest you to know that communities near Iboland (like Ibibio, Igala) have some sort of this practice just not the way Igbos do it.... they don't attack some kind of uncleanness to it.
This supports my earlier claim on this thread that the communities in the jungles of west africa here are all children of Shem who migrated here away from the violence of the middle east.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by christopher123(m): 6:43am On Apr 20, 2016
johnydon22:

You people should stop peddling shiiiit in the name of one uselesss conspiracy distorted upside down idiotic history.

Igbos did not migrate from any Middle Eastern part of the world.

they are of niggro race just like every other west african culture, so there are all more closely related than every other part of the world.

You sir should stop trying to attach yourself to what you are over some nonsensical "superior race" idiocy.

there is nothing special in being Hebrew ... and Igbo traditional religion is Henotheic.

Oga easy ...did they busrt some nerves
Ibo is a corruption of Hebrew which got corrupted centuries after migration and I am an Anambra man there are many practises in our culture that's in tandem with Hebrew such as circumcisions, menstruation uncleanliness, clean and unclean animals, the way you touch dead bodies and so many others

And who told you original Hebrew ain't negroids
The way original Egyptians are negroids

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by colp2015: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
REMOVED!
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
colp2015:

The Jewish people ate the unleavened bread same day with the Passover. Which put the Unleavened Bread after the Passover. But it wasn't so in Egypt. The Unleavened bread overlapped with the Passover. So, I accept your argument on the 7-day Unleavened Bread after the Passover.

the Unleavened bread never overlapped with the Passover, it's always been after the Passover.
the Passover is in the evening, and UB feast follows from the next day.
Recall, in Exodus 12, the Most High told Moses and Aaron of what they should do just as they were about leaving Egypt, so they never did any of it in Egypt, except the Passover, and the next day, they left.

The Bible, in the Old Testament, did not give reasons for most of the ordinances passed down to God's people except for the purpose of blood shed (Lev 17:11), which we are told is atonement for souls.

The unleaven life is a life devoid of sins, weights, and leaven (pride and all manner of ungodly beliefs and practices) - when man is without all these anomalies, he is sure to receive divine strength.

The Bible mostly did not give reasons, however you saying that the feast of UB is a life devoid of sin.... that is your opinion. it could be right or wrong... the bible did not say that. Christ did not say that. it's important to make that clear.

The Jews, for the most part, did not abandon the practices involving all the seven feasts. But the Samaritans and the rest of Gentile believers did not observe the Passover, nor any of the seven feasts. My coinage "The Early Century Believers" referred to the Gentile believers.

fair enough, but my objective in this thread is to remind Igbos that we are Hebrews and as such, we are supposed to observe the feasts.
since you confirm that believing in Christ did not mean one should not observe the feasts.
Also, when those feasts were instituted, it was given as an ordinance forever.... there were no statutes of Limitations.

The reason the Most High considered Abraham righteous was because he kept those feasts.... (Gen. 26:5).... not because he went to church to sing and shout and give pastors money.

also, in the first video attached, there is proof that pre-christian Igbos still kept that feast as late as the 18th century.

Not quite, bro! Peter did not warn believers to beware of epistles written by Paul; instead he admitted that some of Paul's writings were difficult to understand, and that ''some untaught and unstable people twisted'' his writings to their own destruction.

Sounds like a warning (words of caution) to me, but we can agree to disagree on that.

More importantly, I appreciate your kind words... thank you.

Again,
Please note for the record, that the name of the God of the Hebrews is not Jehovah.... there is a video on this thread that explains his name.
just for it to be known that I do not call him that.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2016
Today is the so-called Earth Day....

I see some Christian churches are including the Earth day celebrations today in their preaching.

Just to warn our people not to join in this celebration of Earth day....

Earth day is actually a pagan Greek practice

On that day, they worship the Greek goddess of the earth - called Gaia.

It has nothing to do with the planet, global warming or appreciating nature.
it is pure pagan worship of Greek goddess which was practiced by not only the Greeks but the Romans and others as well.

and by the way, Global warming is a total bullcrap.... designed to enslave humanity.

God bless.

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
TRHM:

That's correct Stone....
Igbos are not Ashekenazi jews.

However, the Jews are NOT the HEBREWS of the bible.

the Igbos are the Hebrews of the bible....the Hebrews are children of Shem

Like i mentioned earlier, Ashkenaz is a child of Japhet not a child of Shem (see Genesis 10)

and don't believe all the lies about Jewish traders coming to west africa to impregnate Igbo women, that is part of the lies that jewish agents are bringing into Igboland to spread Judaism among our people..

Noah's sons - Shem and Ham are the fathers of the black people.
Shem's sons are Negroes which are found in West Africa, Americas, Australian Aborigins and Asiatic islands.

Ham's sons are non - negro blacks that are mosty in East and North Africa - Egypt, Suddan, Mali, Chad, Kenya, South Africa etc.

the Zondervan bible dictionary clearly states that Ham is not the father of the Negroes but Shem is.
Who is the father of the other African tribes in Nigeria?
The rest of the races.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Muafrika2:

Who is the father of the other African tribes in Nigeria?
The rest of the races.

That's an on-going research for me Muafrika, but Nigeria is made up of a lot of tribes.

basically from my research, i have been able to narrow it down to this:

Southern Nigeria (including the middle belt and some proximal northern areas) are Negroes....so, they are all children of Shem.

Northern Nigeria (esp. the normadic people) are children of Ham.
Note that Northern Nigeria (and Western parts too) has been heavily infiltrated by Hamitic tribes in the muslim invasions, so, this might bias observational perspectives.

Difference between Hamitic blacks and Negroes is in the stature... Hamitics are more slender and taller in stature.

it is more profound in women, with Shemitic women having more hip line.... waist areas.
Hamitic women are much more slender, not a lot of hips/waist area.

There is also the difference in the nasal structure, with Hamitic noses being more pointed and slim.

if you take these features across, you find out that most of the west african tribes are Shemitic... this include up to areas as far as the Congo and Zimbabwe.

also, these Semitic Africans look more like the black Indians, Aborigins and blacks in Asia which are all known children of Shem.

these blacks in Asia do not look like East Africans (Kenya, Ethiopia, Somalia Sudan etc even as far as South Africa) because those are known children of Ham.

so, to answer your question, Nigeria has a blend of Semitic and Hamitic peoples, but more Semitic people in terms of population.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
A presentation on why some books in the Old testament were called Apocrypha...
and why people should read it for themselves.

for the Hebrews, don't forget to subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqMXeKcAUp8
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
This presentation warns brothers and sisters about the dangers of watching the Olympic games that is coming up later in the year.

The Olympics is not sports nor entertainment...
Its an act of worship for the pagan greek gods.

People watching it are partaking in this act that is abominable in the sight of the Most High.

don't forget to subscribe.
God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjn5q2WHw-I
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 8:22am On Apr 26, 2016
A call to action on the on-going onslaught of Igbo communities by terrorists called fulani herdsmen.

don't forget to subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojg6qPWUD78
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 9:54am On May 02, 2016
Igbos are Hebrews .... we are not Jews.
This video shows that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM6Px91nS4c
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 9:02am On May 12, 2016
This video is very important especially for our younger sisters who are totally ignorant of the dangers of abortion and contraception...
please circulate to your loved ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0z6zLQ2mFg
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 7:24am On May 18, 2016
The lessons on things our sisters need to know continues, this time we focus on bleaching of the skin.
pls feel free to pass on to people you feel could benefit from it and subscribe for future lessons

God bless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESQ4tNTtmO0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car / How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.