Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,563 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] (46565 Views)

Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines / Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) / Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by 989900: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
dayowunmi:
Africa and it's backward mentality. If you are rich, you don't need to flaunt it. Yet to see dangote or bill gate snap pics with bales of money or gold plated stuffs beside them. This senator and davido are mentally age mate, but physiologicaly the senator is older. Mr senator goes about wearing 4 golden rings at a time! Davido abeg I apologise, you are more matured than him.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by Jwhizzy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
That slave mentality that will not let the African man hold his leaders accountable for their stewardship, die die die die die die die by FIRE!!!
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by fejicruz(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
No wonder your moniker is "madcow1". You not only think like an ruminant, but you are a mad ruminant at that. I pity you.
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3565527_capture3_png55f3969726ded07d048bfb11ad565b6b

Johnny Walker Gold Label on Gold Label... cool

Gold Mercedes S-Class on Gold Mercedes S-Class... cool

matched with Stacks on Stacks.. cool

I love how he rolls... I would rather be a rich Drug Dealer like Pablo escobar than a Broke Saint.. cool

Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by Elhabeeb1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dino Melaye is a learner!

1 Like

Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by Oluwabenny: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
[s][/s]
seunlayi:
[size=13pt]"I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a striving after wind"

"Vanity of vanities! All is vanity." (3) What advantage does man have in all his work Which he does under the sun?

only the wise Nairalanders will understand my post. [/size]

Like to indicate that you are wise

U sound like a poor man
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by MadCow1: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
fejicruz:
No wonder your moniker is "madcow1". You not only think like an ruminant, but you are a mad ruminant at that. I pity you.

Its cool bro..

I aint got beef with you and you wouldnt be the first to use this exact lines on me..

Stacks on Stacks is my way, you can stay on the the other side hating and keep trying to pull a Nigga back.. cool
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
These are cars wrapped with golden paint,not "gold car"
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by Ilaje44(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Esseite:
when you have a country more corrupt than Nigeria....... what do you expect?

imagine flaunting such with such effrontery and authority.

Kenyans, as a Nigerian I pity your nation.

You should pity Nigeria more, because as a matter of fact, Kenya is in many aspects ahead of Nigeria.

Nigeria is more the powerless giant that has been incapacitated by many years of bigotry, corruption, break down of law and order, and nepotism among others. Almost everything handled by the Nigerian government seems not to work.

The Nigerian government is more or less an haphazard institution without any idea how a modern nation is run.
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by Nathanieloo7(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
drugs Barron senator, which way africa
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by Sixaxis: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
For wat nah?? Vanity!!
Lord! Pls gv me wat'll be ENOUGH for me, my family, neighbours and the needy.
Amen!
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by xreal: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
I was thinking Dino is the most f00lish of all African Senators.
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by trendyspeed: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Laffing in Jomo Kenyatta's voice
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by 100Cents: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
Meet Kenyan Senator, Mike Sonko who loves flaunting his wealth and gold blings in public.
The controversial senator who denied he's a drug dealer after being branded by his opposition, once revealed that the only drugs he sold were Panadols and Eno during his youthful days. He proudly shows off all his gold assets, which include cars and accessories, at any given opportunity.

See some of his assets below ...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/04/senator-flaunts-gold-cars-and-stacks-of.html?m=1

The senators' cars appear dull

https://www.nairaland.com/3018678/saudi-tourist-brings-four-gold#44238900

See a british tourist doing better.

Lalastclacla, you can do better..
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
let the thunder of the Holy Ghost begin to locate and strike any leader any where in the world who deliberately oppressed the poor. amen. if you agree with me click like if not share

1 Like

Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by iamCross(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Corruption is not peculiar to Africans. It's human phenomenon. The current Wikileak files #panamapapers #OffshoreLeaks trending on twitter is a great pointer.
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by brojoshua: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
searchiing4love:
undecided AFRICA IS CURSED WITH MAD LEADERS.
I am afraid you are very wrong and even deceived too sir, the truth is that as the people are so also are their leaders and so also are even almost all their ministers of Christ. You see Adam was very wicked in the garden and so he didn't see his own great wickedness but started to see those of his wife and Satan, he sat on his own wickedness but immediately started to accuse and blame the others for his woes. African is as almost all of us have made it to be and wanted it to be, and almost all of us each one destroying her as she or he is able and according to his ability. The leaders damaging her as leaders with all their education, wisdom, knowledge,.. the educated ones with their education, the great ones with their greatness, the wise ones with their wisdom, the so call ministers of Christ with their anointing, gifts and abused the grace God intended for His true ministers and people, the common man in his commonness and lowliness,.. So almost all of us are the ones ruining Africa and mostly we don't see ourselves as contributing to the crippling of Africa but immediately point to and accuse others and one another.
So let each one of us that are doing evil to the continent and preventing Africa from development in which ever capacity turn from our evil ways, let us all fight against all that are evil and do what is right before God and man and also support what is right and good. Only then can we move forward in Africa. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by number75(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Movic1:
Africa is cursed
I REJECT IT

1 Like

Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by emmykk(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
2rutalk1:
A Tout or a Senator? How can a Senator dress like one Agbero in Oshodi Oke
do agbero dress like that in Lagos OE you dey Carr y talk make Esweet.

his money his business....
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by maruzia: 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
joelbl:
Kenya people from the senator constituency should impeach the senator because he represent gold wealth and not his constituency.
Charity begin at home. Before you ask for Kenyans to impeach him, first of all remove the log from yr own eye by showing good example and impeaching a legislator that is equally as bad as him, if not worse, in your own country, Nigeria. Abi you no get a MELAYEANIC legislator just like him in your senate? This is pot calling kettle black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by Olukologia(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pls Africa isn't cursed. He is just an illegal money maker. U cant see likes of Adenuga, Otedola, Elizade do such. They know how their bottom hot.
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by otiigba1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Who the hell voted for this zombie anyway? I am guessing zombies like him. Imagine president obama posting pictures of himself with gold plated cars, mobile phones and laptops Africans really are backwards. Slave mentality still exists in them i bet this guys village is full of very poor, sick and hungry children and old people
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by Cyjetty: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
maruzia:

Charity begin at home. Before you ask for Kenyans to impeach him, first of all remove the log from yr own eye by showing good example and impeaching a legislator that is equally as bad as him, if not worse, in your own country, Nigeria. Abi you no get a MELAYEANIC legislator just like him in your senate? This is pot calling kettle black.

100 percent CORRECT. Another brigand like DINO and you are complaining but haven't impeached your own offender yet. I love the part about the " MELAYEANIC" legislator!
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by deluxez12(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Soonest! I wish He starts with him!
If he visits Africa where e wan start
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by optimism91(m): 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
dayowunmi:
Africa and it's backward mentality. If you are rich, you don't need to flaunt it. Yet to see dangote or bill gate snap pics with bales of money or gold plated stuffs beside them. This senator and davido are mentally age mate, but physiologicaly the senator is older. Mr senator goes about wearing 4 golden rings at a time! Davido abeg I apologise, you are more matured than him.

My dear, is poor mentality.
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by Kenyanstar: 7:56am On Apr 05, 2016
NIGERIANS ARE HYPOCRITICAL
its a pity Nigerians are trying to lecture kenyans on morals.... Senator Mike Sonko(THE BOSS) is the only elected member who got more than a million votes. Before criticising him you should look at what has endeared him to his constituents. Google "Sonko Rescue team" & see all the work he has put to endear himself to his people.
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by Hbuyosh(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2016
princechurchill:
hmmmmmmmmmm and his constituency is dying of hunger

You see him with all that money and u are quick to conclude that he must have stolen it. What proof do u all pipo have? The man is a business man, he owns a number of shops within Kenya and abroad, he owns several companies and a fleet of public transport vehicles....
His constituency is in fact the wealthiest in East and central Africa, Nairobi County. Who's dying of hunger there?

The Sanotr, more than any other in Kenya has carried out more initiatives aimed at assisting the poor, even b4 getting into politics, thus his huge popularity that saw him garner more votes than any other senator in parliament today.
He is more popular with the poor than with the middle class citizens in Kenya, his lavish lifestyle not withstanding.

1 Like

Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by medexico(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
seunlayi:
[size=13pt]"I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a striving after wind"

"Vanity of vanities! All is vanity." (3) What advantage does man have in all his work Which he does under the sun?

only the wise Nairalanders will understand my post. [/size]

Like to indicate that you are wise

So only 29 people are wise on nairaland?
smh
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by Peejoeee(m): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lets go love-vendor!
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by seunlayi(m): 7:29am On Apr 07, 2016
Oluwabenny:
[s][/s]
U sound like a poor man
come and let me feed you for a year

1 Like

Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by RedHand: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
Nothing like gold cars joor Just gold color spray People like him is why Africa is still stuck in the dark ages
Re: Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] by Oluwabenny: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2016
seunlayi:
come and let me feed you for a year
E pain am well well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) / TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform / Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.