Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It (3206 Views)

5 Signs Girls Gives Away If She Wants To Sleep With You 18+ / 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” / 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “ I Love You ” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by jerr10(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
It's not new that some guys complain of not getting sex from ladies they love and have spent money on.. They however fail to understand that, it might be as a result of them not decoding the messages been sent to dem wen the girls visit. Here are 5 signs u shouldn't ignore

1. She asks u if u are alone at home. They ask dis question not because they don't know but it's just for them to feel more comfortable. Just lock the doors and do your thing because she is ready

2. They show no interest in watching Tv No matter how interesting the movie is, they don't seem to be interested. All they want is for u to ignore TV and do the do

3. They form that they are feeling sleepy This is another important sign as no girl would leave her house just to come sleep at your place in the day.. It simply means she is bored and need you to ruffle the sheets with her

4 They ask you to put off the generator
This is common with girls who visit guys who stay off campus. They know that while the gen is on, there'll definitely be distractions. So when she asks u to put off the gen next time, just get ur stuff ready Co's it's about to go down!!!

5. Feel free to add yours
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by tosyne2much(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nice one ! cool

I dey come cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
@OP NICE, so dat was d plan of mimzy abi?
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by chinwemine(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
passing by
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
So many tutorials in romance section these days
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
They lean back and feel more relaxed. wink
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
So ladies are dumb that they can't tell you they want sex?

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Mediapace: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Op when this thread reach fp you will be suprised when that 5 change to 4
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Mediapace: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lady op doesn't mean females are dumb,sometimes they hate saying it directly
kenonze:
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Aieboocaar(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Get thee behind me GAYMURAI

SAINTSAMURAI:
@OP NICE, so dat was d plan of mimzy abi?
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
kenonze:
Not quite dumb, I think the word is mysterious
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
mimzy:
why do u call me gaymurai?
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Nturguy1122: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
They ask u how much for short time with no sucking
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Walexsammy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
Put off the gen? I disagree with that. Heat go finish una
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by donephi(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
mimzy:

I must say, your are cute.

But again, pretty face, intelligent brain and a bully smiley
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by ettaetta(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chai you don tey for this game
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 05, 2016
Lol. I'm not a bully but that guy can really test one's patience. Thanks for d compliments btw wink
donephi:

Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by DharmyYinks: 12:47am On Apr 05, 2016
donephi:

Why u dey lie naa??
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by donephi(m): 6:26am On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:
Lol. I'm not a bully but that guy can really test one's patience. Thanks for d compliments btw wink
smileyguess u have the combination to surmount every challenge. Hope your night was quiet resful
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 05, 2016
donephi:

smileyguess u have the combination to surmount every challenge. Hope your night was quiet resful

Yes Tnks man. Hope u slept well too
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by donephi(m): 7:07am On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:

Yes Tnks man. Hope u slept well too
Yea I did even though it was short. Sure the goddess must be on her way to wrk
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:
pretty sha....r u married
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by SamsonJohn743(m): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2016
I can totally relate to no 3. Went to a friends place and after eating,conversing. She slept on ma body i didn't make any move she didn't lie up to 15mins, she got up and asked to make me up i still didn't do anything after the makeup she stil laid on me again. I wanted to act the good guy as per first visit but later found out i bleeped up. Wanted to visit her again but her bf is always at her place, mtch! That guy sef.
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by firstking01(m): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2016
And what if she does all these things in the end she said NO nko?
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by firstking01(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:
and you are married i guess??
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Maxity02(f): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:
what! a gay??

U must be joking right...
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Maxity02(f): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2016
the way some men reason makes me "LOl" some times
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2016
lolz. im not kidding o. he is all in one grin grin grin. let him dare to counter.

Maxity02:
what! a gay??

U must be joking right...
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Maxity02(f): 8:33am On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:
lolz. im not kidding o. he is all in one grin grin grin. let him dare to counter.

hmmm

lemme wait for him to counter it.. till then.

just wanna stay mute abt it
Re: 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It by Rexhenrex(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2016
Wicked! grincheesy
mimzy:

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Kourtney Kardashian Exposes Some Butt In New Photo With Scott Disick / British Couple Become First In The World To Have A Baby Using Both Of Their Womb / Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.