Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

(picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? (39721 Views)

Who Is Actually Wearing The Trousers? / Photo: Who Is Wearing The Jean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by 400billionman: 3:20am On Apr 05, 2016
The GUY.
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
dumbasses undecided

It's the girl..the guy is carrying the guitar on his bare lap.. Holding the girl's ass... While she's laying beside him, on the couch..

You need a pair of glasses...The toenail of the girl is painted or straight guys paint Toenails in your little world?
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by kuuljay(m): 5:41am On Apr 05, 2016
Vanquay:

You need a pair of glasses...The toenail of the girl is painted or straight guys paint Toenails in your little world?
guy cool darn!!! Na both of them wear the trouser, shikena!!! Every body is happy grin grin grin that's how naija police investigators crack cases
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by adegunwa4real(m): 7:17am On Apr 05, 2016
kuuljay:
guy cool darn!!! Na both of them wear the trouser, shikena!!! Every body is happy grin grin grin that's how naija police investigators crack cases

Lmao... grin me I even say na the guitar wear d trouser! Abi na

Oga lalasticlala...come help us solve this case na cry
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by johntaiwo123(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2016
The man
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by nurex01(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2016
D guy
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by networkrecharg: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2016
The Guy....

The girl is wearing only pants ready for................?>
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by Amygee: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2016
#whodeyhelp#
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by subbieD(f): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2016
The guy jor....
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by Krismart(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2016
D guy, those open legs sweet sha
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by Exponental(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2016
d guy.... see d babe's feminine sandal
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by HonAdeli(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2016
the guy is on trousers!
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by macof(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
The guy obviously

obviously ke? people that are saying "the girl" are blind or what?
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2016
Na d guy joor, which girl go allow a guy rest on her??
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2016
macof:

obviously ke? people that are saying "the girl" are blind or what?
ok. Sorry if it offends you
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by macof(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Exponental:
d guy.... see d babe's feminine sandal

in this world is there any sandal that a guy cannot wear?
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by Hezolad07(m): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2016
[/color]The guy jooorrr[color=#006600] abi??
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by macof(m): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ok. Sorry if it offends you
cheesy no not at all
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2016
macof:

cheesy no not at all
Thanks
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by Sanchez01: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2016
The guy is half unclad, with a guitar on his laps. I believe the footwear aspect is just to confuse people but this is way direct. The girl is the one wearing the trousers. They changed footwear on purpose.

1 Like

Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by Ifebazz(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2016
Of course the guy is on trousers you... can't you see the straps of the lady's sandals?
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by joey150(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
dumbasses undecided

It's the girl..the guy is carrying the guitar on his bare lap.. Holding the girl's ass... While she's laying beside him, on the couch..
if you want to call people dumbasses be sure your correct.

You are the greatest dundee ever liveth.
D guy is lying down and the girl is resting her back on his stomach.. So smart dumbass i think you should quit been a preek.
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by xbee20(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2016
Chai! I don't know why this picx is so confusing, can't d Op nd people commenting get it straight? As buhari changed ur brain also? who is wearing trouser is now a trend on NL.... ogaoo, I believe many people are suffering from........... someone should help me fill in dat gap grin

the guy is wearing d trouser, his sitting posture explain dat. I knw d person above and below me wil start.......Me
Av a splendid day ahead
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by Nathanieloo7(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2016
is the guy
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by cyndylove64(f): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2016
the guy is wearing d jeans.i think if u look at it well u will d guy is kind of lying on the couch and gal happens to be sitting on him y she rests her hand in his jeans nd guitar is on her laps.the answer is the guy is wearing the jeans not the girl
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by zhyzhy: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2016
The guy's skin colour has given it away. The girl is on trousers
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2016
Shoes don't lie.
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by Rchrdadrian: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2016
It d guy apholaby007 have d proof
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by Tjango(m): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2016
The bae guy, buh on a more crious note it's d guy
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by francizy(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
I no blind naw,na d trouser wear dem angry

Prettythickp***y cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by kuljayms1(m): 11:30am On Apr 05, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Yeye... grin olodo lasan lasan cheesy grin
Bad mouth kill u.... Lols
Re: (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? by dikeigbo2(m): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2016
The guy man is the wearer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Ending Story - Just Two Words / Can You Solve This? / Continue With The Chain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.