Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos (43085 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter / 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Xposer: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
She may be only 13-years-old but this special girl has shown that age is nothing but a number...there seems to be no limit to her potentials.. Despite interviewing lots of presidents and meeting lots of prime ministers and dignitaries in life, the Nigerian girl, Zuriel Oduwole has kept her cool and seems to remain focused as ever... Pictured is the teenage girl in a meeting with top company executives in the US... The most interesting part of this is how the top-shots listened to her with both their "ears and eyes" wide open as if it was president Obama talking....

Meanwhile, talking about US presidency -Zuriel also has big dreams of becoming the president of United States in the future (see pictures below)....an American president with Nigerian roots. Wish her the very best in her endeavors.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/04/teenage-girl-who-interviewed-president.html

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Xposer: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
this girl is just too much. May God bless her

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by CastedDude: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
omo, see levels ooo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
I wish her good luck.

7 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
God give me dis kind pikin oo. Amen

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by scampy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wowww. My own children will get to greater heights too and also make Nigeria proud. Amen.

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by wristbangle: 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chai. God let my children's destiny be greater than this.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by ItzTun3chi(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by CastedDude: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
everybody dey pray make their children be like this girl even stubborn people wey dey give their parents headache....smh

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by mynd1(f): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wow! cool
God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
dat one dey
scampy:
Wowww. My own children will get to greater heights too and also make Nigeria proud. Amen.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by agarawu23(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nice.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by DBossNG(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ride on girl!

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Ibcrown(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
God own child
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by DearDealz: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
wow! is that picture not taken in The White House oval office?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by xynerise: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
CastedDude:
everybody dey pray make their children be like this girl even stubborn people wey dey give their parents headache....smh
Thought provoking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Dygeasy(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
I strongly believe she can become the president of The United States of America.

I really do believe. She is amazing!

7 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by FTBOY: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
mehn, see her poise! cool God, na dis pikin i want from you cry

3 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by TheProphetess(f): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please try and become Nigerias president.
You will serve us better than any of these old men that like to steal our money.

7 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by nairagossip: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
aww
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by uchelouis45(m): 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Na her leg she put on top Obama desk? shocked

8 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Toosure70: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Proudly Yoruba, Thank God she is not an iPad, we for no hear word.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
She is yoruba, from south west

Omo yoruba atata

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Igbos are indeed doing well

3 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by moscobabs(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
yoruba lawa o

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by youngwarlocks: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
CastedDude:

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

wahala dey o

5 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by freecocoa(f): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
See the admiration in their eyes. cheesy

Mehn! I sempe for this girl, the sky is your starting point, you go girl.

May I have children who will achieve greater things, iseeeeeeeee.

6 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by bunmioguns(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by pretydiva(f): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
See how confident she looks cheesy.. God bless u child

Some girls her age 4 naija, don get reach 2 kids

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by SuzieeDee(f): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
That black man in the first picture be like "hmm.... see small pikin dey lecture me oh"

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Saved From Drowning In Suleja Flood Near Abuja. Photos / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) / Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.