Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,426 members, 7,781,244 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

The Trolls - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Trolls (1026 Views)

Addressing The Somali Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trolls by Somguy: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hi

I was wondering why this forum tolerates all the trolls who frequent these pages? Especially the Somali trolls. Why aren't these punks being banned from here? They derail every other thread and post nothing of value. All they do is cause hate.

1 Like

Re: The Trolls by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Somalian trolls only roam in the "culture" section to insult West Africans as "fufu" people and tell us how they are not black or white... bla bla bla!

1 Like

Re: The Trolls by Somguy: 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
TheTransformer:
Somalian trolls only roam in the "culture" section to insult West Africans as "fufu" people and tell us how they are not black or white... bla bla bla!

They're a bunch of losers who love the attention. Why are they not banned? It seems like they are allowed to roam freely and start fights with people.
Re: The Trolls by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
It seems the moderators just enjoy reading their nonsense... and personally i like laughing at their stupidity when they obsess over how Somalis have pointed nose and straight hair as if that is what matters in modern life.

Somguy:

They're a bunch of losers who love the attention. Why are they not banned? It seems like they are allowed to roam freely and start fights with people.

3 Likes

Re: The Trolls by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
SomaliaGuy & somal are two of the Somalian trolls here on Nairaland.
Re: The Trolls by Rivertemz: 12:10am On Apr 05, 2016
@ Fulaman198 more complaints are piling, please start getting rid of those troll accounts, even other Somalis don't want Nigerians to get a bad idea of them from these racist threads created.

1 Like

Re: The Trolls by Fulaman198(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2016
The trolls have been quiet for some time. If they ever strike again, they will be banned (which they have been on numerous occasions). I think I mentioned this before that we don't ban by IP here.

1 Like

Re: The Trolls by Somguy: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fulaman198:
The trolls have been quiet for some time. If they ever strike again, they will be banned (which they have been on numerous occasions). I think I mentioned this before that we don't ban by IP here.

Is it because you have many members who post from net café's?
Re: The Trolls by Fulaman198(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Somguy:

Is it because you have many members who post from net café's?

Yah some people do though net cafes are beginning to get rarer and rarer in Nigeria now that some people know how to tether their smartphones to their computers. It's just the way that the Seun set things up for the time being.

1 Like

Re: The Trolls by Rivertemz: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fulaman198:
Is it possible to remove their threads, because they show up the most on google results and are just demeaning to Africans in general to have topics like those up and viewed.

1 Like

Re: The Trolls by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 18, 2016
I came on this forum to defend and protect the relationship between East and West Africans After seeing the troll's threads on google using pictures of Somali girls here in the uk. These Mali Trolls are children. It's a shame but May God protect mama Africa from their ignorance and hate. NIGERIAN people are the closest Africans to us (Africans) in the west. Nigerians come in all shades and religious beliefs and they truly are giants. I hate their corrupt morals but being on nl showed me that they also hate that trait in themselves.
Re: The Trolls by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Somguy:
Hi

I was wondering why this forum tolerates all the trolls who frequent these pages? Especially the Somali trolls. Why aren't these punks being banned from here? They derail every other thread and post nothing of value. All they do is cause hate.

Because guys can never pass up the opportunity to engage in dick-measuring contests, however low and dirty the material (and shriveled the...instruments), and the mod(s) enjoy and relish the exchange. You can open as many threads as you like and report posts 'til your fingers fall off, no dice.

You just need to just sit, relax, and enjoy the show, 'cuz "they" aren't going anywhere, and NL is the wild, wild West, African style. No one's getting banned, and all you've done now is add some other pointless voice to the unheard shuffle. People have come and gone before you, bro. And you haven't seen the worst of it. The trolling right now is fairly tame compared to what it used to be.

I've been here for quite some time and I can tell you that I know jack diddly-shyt about any cultures here. The culture section is throne, court, and playground to Ajuran and his 1001 accounts, and everyone knows it, lol. He opens countless accounts and starts squarely from where he left off. He has a mantra, a character set complete with tons of personalities and writing styles, and he ties it all together with humor and gets people to run around in tiny concentric circles, tiring everyone out but himself. Shockingly, he even has a few WA minions I've found. You have to give the guy some credit at some point. He's invincible. Ajuran, the wizard grin

3 Likes

Re: The Trolls by Somguy: 12:32am On Apr 20, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Because guys can never pass up the opportunity to engage in dick-measuring contests, however low and dirty the material (and shriveled the...instruments), and the mod(s) enjoy and relish the exchange. You can open as many threads as you like and report posts 'til your fingers fall off, no dice.

You just need to just sit, relax, and enjoy the show, 'cuz "they" aren't going anywhere, and NL is the wild, wild West, African style. No one's getting banned, and all you've done now is add some other pointless voice to the unheard shuffle. People have come and gone before you, bro. And you haven't seen the worst of it. The trolling right now is fairly tame compared to what it used to be.

I've been here for quite some time and I can tell you that I know jack diddly-shyt about any cultures here. The culture section is throne, court, and playground to Ajuran and his 1001 accounts, and everyone knows it, lol. He opens countless accounts and starts squarely from where he left off. He has a mantra, a character set complete with tons of personalities and writing styles, and he ties it all together with humor and gets people to run around in tiny concentric circles, tiring everyone out but himself. Shockingly, he even has a few WA minions I've found. You have to give the guy some credit at some point. He's invincible. Ajuran, the wizard grin

LOL thanks for cluing me in on how things work around here. This Ajuran character seems to be quite dedicated. Imagine the poor souls who come here wanting to be educated on different African cultures and are then met with thread after thread about "Bantu slaves" and the like lol.
Re: The Trolls by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 20, 2016
Somguy:

LOL thanks for cluing me in on how things work around here. This Ajuran character seems to be quite dedicated. Imagine the poor souls who come here wanting to be educated on different African cultures and are then met with thread after thread about "Bantu slaves" and the like lol.

No, that is not how things work around here mate. I think there are some very educative threads on this forum you can learn from. The troll problem is sort of seasonal and you can say right now, it's rainy season and they're everywhere. Rest assured, it's a large forum filled with interesting topics, especially the earlier ones. That is if learning is your purpose for being here.

2 Likes

Re: The Trolls by NTAChannel5: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

How The Fulanis Migrated Into Nigeria / 8 Oldest Cities In The World. / What Are Some Cultural Differences Between West Africa And East Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.