Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

The Best Kuli Kuli You Ever Tasted! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Best Kuli Kuli You Ever Tasted! (1800 Views)

Groundnut Chips (kuli Kuli) Distributors Wanted Nationwide / Delicious Kuli Kuli Chips Available Nationwide / Have U Tasted This Delicacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Kuli Kuli You Ever Tasted! by trekkie: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
I have access to the most delicious kuli kuli you've ever tasted. Smallest pack is 250 naira. Have you ever bought kuli kuli from the street hawker and you bite into it only to find your mouth full of sand? Do you run an African store abroad? Give me a call and let's work something out.
Re: The Best Kuli Kuli You Ever Tasted! by trekkie: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Let's make your party unique add kuli kuli to your small chops remember #buynaijatogrownaia cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Best Kuli Kuli You Ever Tasted! by trekkie: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2016
UpTV
Re: The Best Kuli Kuli You Ever Tasted! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
I prefer the one's the_Abokis sell. Sorry. grin
Re: The Best Kuli Kuli You Ever Tasted! by trekkie: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
angry grin grin grin grin
If u taste this one ehn?! grin grin grin don't say I did not warn you sha because it is addictive and last I checked there are no rehab clinics for recovering kuliholics grin grin grin

Still available people

1 Like

Re: The Best Kuli Kuli You Ever Tasted! by trekkie: 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Still selling folks
Re: The Best Kuli Kuli You Ever Tasted! by trekkie: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Calling all kuliholics grin

(1) (Reply)

Maize & Beans Mix / plantain flour and other staple foods / Incredible!! Would You Eat This Kind Of Carrot ?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.