Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,763 members, 7,798,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? (1572 Views)

Your Husband Cracks A Joke And Your Maid Says 'Naughty Boy', What Will You Do? / Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? / He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? by Twinkie8: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is my first, scan shows it's a baby boy, I need help with essential items to shop for baby boys. Thanks in advance.
Re: I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Awww! Congrats dear

Just buy the normal baby stuff
Re: I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? by MRBrownJ: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
same essential things you would buy if it was a baby girl

1 Like

Re: I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? by amunkita(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Just make sure a pack on condom is included in ur buy cous we male re Amulicious..

3 Likes

Re: I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? by krak101(m): 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Where's your mother Mother in law This your questions like asking my father inlaw when and how to bleep my wife

1 Like

Re: I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? by Pidggin(f): 2:29am On Apr 05, 2016
What is this question for? It seems you want to announce your pregnancy and the gender of your baby, congrats cheesy
Re: I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:00am On Apr 05, 2016
As u don ask, mk I help in NY own way... C d list here.
1.jeans, Palm slippers, 1 small Nokia torchlight fon 4 start, boxers and singlets.
U knw say na ur 1st son.. So u Gast mk am DE up2date.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? by carinmom(f): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2016
Op weren't you the one who was about to commit suicide in another thread because you have only two girls ?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
No be you dey find male child just now?

1 Like

Re: I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? by Harbeesawlar(f): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
carinmom:
Op weren't you the one who was about to commit suicide in another thread because you have only two girls ?
Tot I was the only one that noticed

1 Like

Re: I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? by Twinkie8: 11:45am On Apr 06, 2016
carinmom:
Nooooo, check the end of the post na, there is a source where the post is shared from. I'm only sharing what is posted there on that blog with Nairalanders.
Re: I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? by Twinkie8: 11:47am On Apr 06, 2016
Harbeesawlar:
Tot I was the only one that noticed
The posts on the thread are from different people who ask questions on wives connection blog. The source is always credited. Your comments here will still help those posters.
Re: I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? by Twinkie8: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
No be you dey find male child just now?
No not the same same person, different people posting on wives connection blog. The source has been credited.
Re: I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? by carinmom(f): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Twinkie8:
Nooooo, check the end of the post na, there is a source where the post is shared from. I'm only sharing what is posted there on that blog with Nairalanders.

Okay, i thought as much after seeing the link.

Congrats on your pregnancy.
Re: I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? by Digital(f): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Just go to baby shop in your area they will tell you Wat u need to buy, however don't buy too many outfit as u font know if your baby will be fat or slim shady..

Thank me later.....

U wlcm

Ok bye kiss
Re: I'm Expecting A Baby Boy, What Are The Essential Things To Buy? by egbaguy2: 6:51am On Apr 07, 2016
a pair of football boot

(1) (Reply)

She Has Remained Childless Ever Since She Aborted Because Of Her White Wedding / Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family / Port Harcourt Top Single Parents People Talk About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.