Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (13762 Views)

Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / This Is Why You Don't Need To Marry (come In Guys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hey smiley

most of you here are very picky when it comes to the ladies and thats admirable! cheesywink

Outside of, forgive my probing, i have the curiousest mind out there even for 'tiny-bity' things. grintongue

So this is it >>>>>>>>> smileysmiley

What would make a lady deserve your pm? What will she have to do or be first before you tap "send mail"

p/s: I know every girl deserves pms, just wondering the rationale behind yours.
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by braine(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
I have never sent a girl pm before, with my over 8 years of active Nairaland use. I've not seen the one that would meke me put that effort.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
braine:
I have never sent a girl pm before, with my over 8 years of active Nairaland use. I've not seen the one that would meke me put that effort.
Huh embarassed What is your spec?
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Danfuster(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nawa ooo, wetin dem no go open thread for this days undecided I just weak

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by marshalcarter: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Save a rent in Lagos
Find a flat/roommate
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Just get cute eyes like dat of estharfabian..

And i"d say hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Smellymouth: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2016

Thank me later

5 Likes

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Hey smiley

most of you here are very picky when it comes to the ladies and thats admirable! cheesywink

Outside of, forgive my probing, i have the curiousest mind out there even for 'tiny-bity' things. grintongue

So this is it >>>>>>>>> smileysmiley

What would make a lady deserve your pm? What will she have to do or be first before you tap "send mail"

p/s: I know every girl deserves pms, just wondering the rationale behind yours.
All she needs do is to display her stuupidity, and she will recieve my pms back-to-back. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifeajikap(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wen m bored I send pm to dose ever present gals, wen m Hot I send pm to dose cleavage revealing gals, wen m emotional I send pm to intelligent gals

8 Likes

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by braine(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Huh embarassed What is your spec?

You mean my online personality spec.. Hmmmm... I can't say. You can't really judge people on their Nairaland ways, especially the facelessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Frei(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Why do you think every girl deserves a pm?

1 Like

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by LuveU2(f): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
gringrin tonguetonguetongue
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by SINXU(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
There's really no "special thing" she has to do. If she's attractive, I'll try chatting her up HERE first. Then if we click real good, she might even be the one hitting that pm button before I do. wink

3 Likes

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by braine(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
marshalcarter:
Save a rent in Lagos

Find a flat/roommate

I have an extra room. I wouldn't mind a female flatmate. She will pay tho.
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
LuveU2:
gringrin tonguetonguetongue

Hey gurl where have you been cheesycheesy

No dont reply here, this is a guys only thread. --->>> The door grintongue
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
crotonite:

All she needs do is to display her stuupidity, and she will recieve my pms back-to-back. cheesy
sadsad
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Cutehector:
Just get cute eyes like dat of estharfabian..

And i"d say hi
Lol she must be really cute then!
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by VictorRomanov: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
braine:

I am with you on this!
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
SINXU:
There's really no "special thing" she has to do. If she's attractive, I'll try chatting her up HERE first. Then if we click real good, she might even be the one hitting that pm button before I do. wink
Wow cool smiley
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
ifeajikap:
Wen m bored I send pm to dose ever present gals, wen m Hot I send pm to dose cleavage revealing gals, wen m emotional I send pm to intelligent gals
hmmm LoL
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Cholls(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
my sister......

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
sadsad
nO VeX i JuSt De TrOlL undecided
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
angry angry
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Cholls(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
my sister.....

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by LuveU2(f): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Hey gurl where have you been cheesycheesy

No dont reply here, this is a guys only thread. --->>> The door grintongue
Cant help tongue
Was banned embarassed
But glad someone missed me cheesy
You my baby from now on kisskisskiss
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Danfuster(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
marshalcarter:
Save a rent in Lagos

Find a flat/roommate

Do you have a room to rent out for real
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by parpylo(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Same here..never sent a PM to any female homosapiens on dz page bfor!! grin
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Calebosko(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
I dont av time for that,may be its because am in uyo and most of d ladies here base in lagos and abuja

1 Like

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mediapace: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Let me wait for wristbangle to jas you before i comment wink

1 Like

Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lol funny retorts grin Angelberry ogini
Re: Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifeajikap(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
hmmm LoL
dat was nt wat I type one bed belle edit my post, or mayb its censored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Right To Narrate Your Past To Your Partner / I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! / My Girlfriend Won't Tell Me What's On Her Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.