Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! (17549 Views)

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / "APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by orakao8: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2016
Sai Saraki!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by zheroes(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2016
odinese:
[size=16pt]why haven't they arrested this man?
Can someone tell me? [/size]
all parties are scams!!!!
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2016
Saraki's case is not persecution. He's no 3 man in Nigeria and if CCB checks scrutinizes forms submitted by President & VP, and discovers they are in order, the next person is Senate president . So, they couldn't have prosecuted him in 2011. Also, in d case of Tinubu, he was arraigned 12 years after d declaration and saraki is also experiencing same after 12 years, so what is persecution in all these. FYI, Saraki's case arose as a result of routine checks on assets declaration of public office holders by CCB, he should just defend himself and stop misleading d public.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by Remii(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2016
M4gunners:
Mr misau made a good point. Everyone knows Saraki case is politically motivated. According him , those with serious case;are waking freely in Nigeria. Time shall come when some people will try by all means to cover the truth, but fine it impossible to cover.
yes, even panamapspers don join the motivators, mscheeew,
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by upsun: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Saraki EYED 1999 Saraki EYED 2007 saraki EYED 2015 Saraki is still EYEING 2019 saraki will still EYE 2024: NA ONLY SARAKI GET EYE
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by Visocrate(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2016
tomakint:
...and to think this Misau abi na Maisuya is a Senator of the Federal Republic is laughable. I don't think this maisuya is current
Maisuya ko mai nama ni
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by orakao8: 8:25am On Apr 05, 2016
THE ISSUE IS THAT ALL THESE HAPPENING BECAUSE APC DIDNT GET THEIR WAY,,,.IN THE SENATE....AFTER ALL SAID AND DONE.....SARAKI WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH wink cheesy cheesy
kunle4toyeyaho:
Saraki's case is not persecution. He's no 3 man in Nigeria and if CCB checks scrutinizes forms submitted by President & VP, and discovers they are in order, the next person is Senate president . So, they couldn't have prosecuted him in 2011. Also, in d case of Tinubu, he was arraigned 12 years after d declaration and saraki is also experiencing same after 12 years, so what is persecution in all these. FYI, Saraki's case arose as a result of routine checks on assets declaration of public office holders by CCB, he should just defend himself and stop misleading d public.
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by lwise(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2016
odinese:
[size=16pt]why haven't they arrested this man?
Can someone tell me? [/size]

Why cant you go and arrest him.

Ewu

Abeg who fit sell 2 litres of petrol for me,I wan charge my phone and power bank
make i no miss the time wey strike go start.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by Boss13: 8:26am On Apr 05, 2016
I thought the writer meant 2019 Presidential election. Nigerians will reject him outrightly
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2016
oga park one side

tomakint:
...and to think this Misau abi na Maisuya is a Senator of the Federal Republic is laughable. I don't think this maisuya is current
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by orakao8: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2016
HE HAS A VERY HUGE CHANCE!!!! wink wink
Boss13:
I thought the writer meant 2019 Presidential election. Nigerians will reject him outrightly
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by iyb(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2016
tomakint:
From the way you talk it shows ur hatred and tribalistic tendencies
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by archymacho(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2016
With all sincerity and honesty misau is an illiterate. do you av to be a lawyer to know that a crime you committed 100 years ago you can be called upon to answer for them as long as you are still alive? Iyan Ogun odun, o n gbona feli feli. that's the way the law works.
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by sarutobie(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Saraki might not have an inkling on what this senator said but,there is one annoying trait with politicians. They think because they move around with security therefore their lives are in their hands? We have lost two serving head of state in Nigeria in recent memory and the world still continues to spin on it's axis..if your plan is not of God, it will NOT succeed.
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by bankylan: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2016
fulanimafia:
Is that as a Kwara LG Chairman or Prison Cell President?

Apart from the iPod yoots and some of his kinsmen, I can't imagine the sane Nigerian that would vote for a power drunk schemer and corrupt evader of justice.

Why not, I still don't understand the level of sanity that made people to vote for Pa Buhari...
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by poolino(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2016
saraki king of buhari and APC, lion of Nigeria. I salute sir. come on 2019 you will victorious again and wailing wailers will continue to wail
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by ernecy(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2016
fulanimafia:
Is that as a Kwara LG Chairman or Prison Cell President?

Apart from the iPod yoots and some of his kinsmen, I can't imagine the sane Nigerian that would vote for a power drunk schemer and corrupt evader of justice.
no develop BP over ipob matter, u hardly comment without bringing ipob into it.
Ha!! Kilode!!

Face the issue!!!
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by fulanimafia: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2016
ernecy:
no develop BP over ipob matter, u hardly comment without bringing ipob into it.
Ha!! Kilode!!

Face the issue!!!

iPods, criminal herdsmen, and Boko Haram are the enemy No. 1 of all patriotic Nigerians. Expect me to always aim shots at them mate.
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by jaybee3(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2016
So how then will he fund his presidential ambition if the CCT fvcks him up by seizing all the questionable assets?
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2016
Why really do 'people" want Saraki out?
Genuine reasons asides that Tinubu also committed and was ruled out?
How has saraki being on that seat affected the normal legislation going on?
Who among those senator is a saint?
why do they want lawan or akume to be in that position?
would akume or lawan have provided fuel or light?

we should really ask ourselves question about this saga.

Did they write saraki/akume or lawan on that seat?

what really are people angry about?

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by MrALIVE: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2016
How can we progress,when we have idiots like this in the senate..what have we done to deserve leaders like this
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by bluecircle470: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2016
Very corrupt senators
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by birmingham04: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2016
Am tired of witch hunting if Saraki hands are clean can anybody witch hunt him. Say no to corrupt people like Saraki. Saraki will be a scape goat to others like him. New sherrif in town not business as usual.
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by 4C2215131: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2016
M4gunners:
Mr misau made a good point. Everyone knows Saraki case is politically motivated. According him , those with serious case;are waking freely in Nigeria. Time shall come when some people will try by all means to cover the truth, but fine it impossible to cover.

Political or not, he has a case to answer. Let's just say the dog is being given a bad name to hang it but in this instance, this particular dog is a badass and the name appropriated him is a just reflection of his devious nature!
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by Winning123: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2016
M4gunners:

You must have been smoking supporter of APC of recent.
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by Hakeem3(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2016
Time is coming wen we will start laying curse on anybody that votes for these currupt manipulating power mongers who cares for nothing but their own selfish gains...any1 who is supporting them because of their personal benefits the rots of God shall be on them..!
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by 1freshdude: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2016
Esseite:
Why really do 'people" want Saraki out?
Genuine reasons asides that Tinubu also committed and was ruled out?
How has saraki being on that seat affected the normal legislation going on?
Who among those senator is a saint?
why do they want lawan or akume to be in that position?
would akume or lawan have provided fuel or light?

we should really ask ourselves question about this saga.

Did they write saraki/akume or lawan on that seat?

what really are people angry about?

Sane people don't want a known thief as their senate President. It ridicules honest Nigerians.
I don't think you are sane for you to be asking this Kind of question, you are probably a dumb Kid.
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by PenSniper: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2016
Isn't there a law that forbids making pronouncements or comments over an issue that is a subject of litigation before a court ? Or has it been abrogated ?
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by WILL888(m): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2016
ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY:IMPATIENCE IS NOT A VIRTUE.
I think I love my country and no one can say it to my face that he/she loves her than I do.I have made it a duty to be curious,because curiosity is the mother of inventions.And I strive to know everything going on politically,economically and socially as scenarios unfold on daily basis.Through what I read and listen to on media,I can feel what Nigerians are passing through and how hard to be a Nigerian at this time of economic hardship.The economic weather is so cloudy that nobody can forecast or can tell whether it's going to bring soothing rains or scorching sun.The free fall of Naira is akin to the stumbling of Zimbabwean dollars and still no measure or policy rigid enough to control or curtail the downward trends.But in the midst of all this,impatience is not a virtue and pointing accusing fingers won't help either.
We breathed a sigh of relief when the much awaited buget has was passed after Hollywood-like drama that ensued between the power brokers.The usual practice of padding almost threw the entire nation into an uproar before succour was found in the name of amendment at the upper chamber.Though the budget contains some anomalies,but I still believe if meticulously executed,it would surely alleviate the untold hardship Nigerians are passing through at moment.We just need urgent stimulus because waiting game won't help any longer.
In a simple social parlance,people would say,has budgets not been passed before? Is there any concrete or tangible things that came out of them in the end? Yes,these are questions that truly deserve being aske by patriotic citizens but still, we can't hurriedly conclude that this will be like those ones that had gone down the drains or gone to the same few mouths feeding fat at the expense of over 170 million helpless mouths.We must not hope against hope or throw in the towel when we can still dream and make it real.Remember we endured for sixteen(16) years of PDP's locust reigns.The reign that can only be likened to an Hollywood movie called, 'The Reign of Fire'. We wailed and lamented but the drunkards were busy feasting on the 'national cake'.Not even the clueless and shoeless President who held sway and supervised the voodoo economy,and then came out with bogus figures to deceive the gullible henchmen and followers saw reason why we were wailing then.To them it's ours to wail and them to plunder.If we could managed to survived in those locusts and mean years,we should be able to exercise that same golden patience for this present regime and see whether Buhari and his men have what it takes to lead us out of this troubled water we have found ourselves.It's known that this regime will not elapsed until 2019,it invariably means all wailing and lamentations is of no use now,except ones born into the river of tears can continue to wash their faces with the legitimate tears.
In a nutshell,we should just let all hands be on desk and support this government with our prayers and efforts.Perhaps,if they fail to learn but also toe same roads their predecessors toed,then we can now chase them like we did to PDP and its born to rule mentality.No party is indispensable on planet earth.We proved that here in 2015 and can still be repeated .We are more sophisticated and informed than before .Take us for granted at your own peril! Now our duty is more than wailing or hailing but contributing positively.And be objective in your judgment rather than being a bigot,blind critic and hater of nation in one stinking corner there.We should let them know that brooms and umbrellas won't be enough to us deceive in 2019.But above all,patience is needed on our sides.
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
1freshdude:

Sane people don't want a known thief as their senate President. It ridicules honest Nigerians.
I don't think you are sane for you to be asking this Kind of question, you are probably a dumb Kid.

So who among the senators are saints?

Is it the akume or the lawan?

Please spare me that bull-crap of honest people. It is all political.

If saraki steps down today, the pope would replace him?
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
1freshdude:

Is it not better to have a senate president who is watched keenly by all parties, than a puppet? A senate president not loyal to party but the country.. you just have the Nigerian mentality
Re: Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau! by ohenhen1: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
He will have to rig his way into power. Because I will not vote for him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP / Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership / Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.