Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (142276 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 2 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by aprilwise(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2016
Ageless I wanna buy the story. Pls give me the link nd u ve not accepted my fb request.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CaraJewel(f): 8:25pm On May 16, 2016
Hmmm datz rily nt fair...is diz cause of the exchange of words between u and others....plz datz life...u jxt let it got to u...many other pple are stil waiting for you...well tz your choice...dnt let tinz get to you diz easy...you wil jxt prove d other person right..you do tinz if it pleases you..wel if quitting the story pleases you...no p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CaraJewel(f): 8:30pm On May 16, 2016
Hmmm datz rily nt fair...is diz cause of the exchange of words between u and others....plz datz life...u jxt let it got to u...many other pple are stil waiting for you...well tz your choice...dnt let tinz get to you diz easy...you wil jxt prove d other person right..most tymz we do tinz if it pleases us more than others..wel if quitting the story pleases you...no p
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:37pm On May 16, 2016
Please don't vex madam Carajewel... Am just tired of people saying unnecessary things to me... and it's all because of this story.... there's no point of posting again.... am sorry for bringing you guys this far but I hate people who don't appreciate my efforts....
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:41pm On May 16, 2016
I agree@Carajewel....but maybe Eberex and the rest are right this story hasn't really helped anyone.... so no problem at all.....I have just been wasting my time... I have better things to do outside NL
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:44pm On May 16, 2016
I will be off for a while.... working on a new story...and I would complete it...before posting it here.... have fun people
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:44pm On May 16, 2016
I will be off for a while.... working on a new story...and I would complete it...before posting it here.... have fun people
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by johnkennedy18(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2016
u should b able to take criticism. u started ur work here which by de way a nice work ;but u saying u will stop posting ur work here shows u can't handle critics. so prove them wrong

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Aleematism: 9:47pm On May 16, 2016
Angelsss! Please, I want you to accept this as a normal thing. Before you could be successful in life, you must encounter many things. Just count this as the part of what you will encounter. And this is not the last please remember my word, because we may see each other coincidentally or what do you think? As for the story, I won't say you should or you shouldn't post it, because I don't agree posting the remaining with you if it will be a loss to you! Baby life continue, cheer your self up baby!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Asco9ty5(f): 9:56pm On May 16, 2016
Plz ma'am am beggingly begging u.finish wat u started n don't get distracted by some piple.plzzzzzzzzzzzz ooo.D fuel wahala is enuf problem for me,dont add dis to d list.Stay blessed n more inspiration
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 16, 2016
Angelsss:
Your Opinion about this story counts...say something..criticize...tell me what you want...spur me on...I like me some motivation...see you guys depending on your response

Hi Angelsss, at this point, I had to go back to search for this message n quote you. You dropped 14 episodes on the first page of this thread but now, we go a full page without a single episode. You said "say something...criticize..." Now you can't handle what you begged for. The second page you posted 7 episodes n I can't fathom why that status dropped... Don't so hype yourself more than necessary its just a priviledge. Anyway, its a gift you have that I don't have n its your choice!

3 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 10:10pm On May 16, 2016
Angelsss:
@Eberex...like you said...you have finished the story...
why are you so bothered about what I do or what I tell the audience?
@Chizzymaris...I don't have to explain !myself to you...clearly you don't understand what I said earlier....
I don't remember forcing any of you to follow this story...
you can as well create your own ending like Eberex....

Why start something you cannot finish?
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Johnnyhardex(m): 10:31pm On May 16, 2016
Angelsss:
Hello people.... tanx again for your corrections...
But the pressure is too much biko...
Patience is a virtue...
wow...some of you don predict the story finish...but the end would surprise you greatly....
And one more thing....I don't leave a story unfinished...
it's a Promise....
I really have to edit my work...stay tuned @midnight...

I love people that always keep to their promise no matter what happen and dislike those who promise and fail.
I will encourage you to accommodate all the criticism and fulfil your promise.
#peace
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Johnnyhardex(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2016
Angelsss:
Hello people.... tanx again for your corrections...
But the pressure is too much biko...
Patience is a virtue...
wow...some of you don predict the story finish...but the end would surprise you greatly....
And one more thing....I don't leave a story unfinished...
it's a Promise....
I really have to edit my work...stay tuned @midnight...

I love people that always keep to their promise no matter what happen and dislike those who promise and fail.
I will encourage you to accommodate all the criticism and fulfil your promise.
Thanks for some episode you have shared already.
#peace
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 10:55pm On May 16, 2016
I cannot handle destructive critics...I will be doomed if I try
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Aleematism: 10:58pm On May 16, 2016
Be criticized and move forward!! Enough is for the wise.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 10:59pm On May 16, 2016
Apparently ah can't handle destructive critism.....I will be doomed if I try
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 16, 2016
Angelsss,it true d critics is destructive, but pls kindly consider those who ve been following dis story, don't let us suffer 1 or 2 people's sin. I hope u remember u ve more than 30000 views, and if. Paying is involved d interested ones will surely comply.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CaraJewel(f): 11:19pm On May 16, 2016
Angelsss:
I cannot handle destructive critics...I will be doomed if I try
you are who you are..y should you xay you'll be doomed...dz guyz are humans like you....you av more people datz encouraging you...critics are part of life...me too smtimes m guilty of dat and dnt xay you arent...am just xaying diz cuz of ur #doomed statement...wen u send people too much its you dat wil be unhappy...i would like if you do the xame way audrey did after some really negative comments upset her..jxt stipulate any däy or days you want to update..come online do your thing and turn a blind eye to negative vibes..

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by megastarjec(m): 11:35pm On May 16, 2016
Angelsss:
hello dear, I have been a silent reader of this story and all the critics and arguments. well, I think it's deem fit to share my life experience with you which I pray helps you to see life in a broader view and handle Whatever comes your way intelligibly.
By God's grace I'm a public speaker and I can speak in any podium, big or small. But I didn't get to this stage like bread and butter, I passed through mocking and always criticisms.
One time I used to attend a fellowship, very good and vibrant fellowship which oftentimes, discussion sessions are held. in such session that everyone contributes without stress, if I raise my hands to contribute, once the mic is handed over to me, people will start laughing. Contributions will often if not always be meaningful but the laugh at anytime I pick the mic to speak or contribute.
it somehow started affecting me that I will no what to say, yet can say it Because of the unnecessary public assault of laughter poured on me every moment.
Just the way some persons are encouraging you to be yourself and do the right thing, so the president then in the fellowship will keep encouraging me to speak and not keep quite.
But now, after how many years, I can not speak anywhere but if I handle mic on the same place, everyone will want to listen to me now.
what was and my secret, I see every criticism good or bad as a process to be better. I saw it as an avenue to improve myself and it's paying.
Please sweetheart Angelss. Don't listen to everything, take the good parts and leave the world part. thanks

8 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by dauspiro: 6:43am On May 17, 2016
Hmm my dear, critics x common in life!remember if people did not talk abt u nd what u do den u're stil a NOBODY. . .
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 7:03am On May 17, 2016
Angelsss:

Word usage . Do you even know what it means to be doomed? I doubt if you do.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 11:32am On May 17, 2016
Thanks for your encouraging words....

@Eberex....can you please tell me the meaning? it appears you're a genius....and you get me very curious....
why are you so interested in this thread? when you've already "completed" the story....
You really think you are something.... don't you?
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2016
Angelsss:
Thanks for your encouraging words....

@Eberex....can you please tell me the meaning? it appears you're a genius....and you get me very curious....
why are you so interested in this thread? when you've already "completed" the story....
You really think you are something.... don't you?

Before i answer your question, i need to ask you something; did you watch cartoons in the early 80's and 90's? especially Voltron. The reason why i picked out voltron is because one of the main character King Zakon always use that word "doom" when ever he is trying to make a statement. His most common ones are ".......you shall be doomed", and this is a fiction cartoon where you have war and killing.

Now lets go to google (seems you don't have google on your App)

doom
duːm/Submit
noun
death, destruction, or some other terrible fate.
"the aircraft was sent crashing to its doom in the water"
synonyms: destruction, downfall, grim/terrible fate, ruin, ruination, rack and ruin, catastrophe, disaster; More
verb
condemn to certain death or destruction.
"fuel was spilling out of the damaged wing and the aircraft was doomed"

Now that you know, are you going to edit your already written word, or you are going to play your "i don't care attitude"?
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:24pm On May 17, 2016
lol...I can feel your frustration....
sorry sha.....
I know you want to read this story so bad...
uhmmmm let me see...
that would happen next year....
You are so funny geez...to think you went through all these pains
just to define doom...mehn...you need a job badly
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2016
Angelsss:
lol...I can feel your frustration....
sorry sha.....
I know you want to read this story so bad...
uhmmmm let me see...
that would happen next year....
You are so funny geez...to think you went through all these pains
just to define doom...mehn...you need a job badly

You are suppose to quote my reply while replying dear, and not replying on a fresh page. Well i guess you forgot, which shows who is frustrated. Meanwhile you are suppose to thank me because i just helped you to understand the meaning of the word "doom" so you don't go round using words all because you hear some dumb person using it. Which also got me thinking if you are the real writer of this story. If you don't know what DOOM is, then that's a problem. Even my little nephew can't use that word to describe his state, talk less of a writer.

As per me wanting to read your story, dear forget it. For someone who can't express herself in simple conversations, i doubt if you are the original writer.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Charlesdock(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2016
What is wrong with you people. Do you think it easy to write? I don't think am going to write here in Nairaland. I support your stance Angelsss. You can stop or continue it your thread. Thanks
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 17, 2016
cheesy This is getting interesting but I just have to say your readers ain't too pleased with your decision. You succeed in taking us all to the candy shop. Only to stop at the gate of the store, totally unfair but then no one should be insultive towards you. But you should also expect it. Don't be offended.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by ayoolagr8ness(f): 7:25pm On May 17, 2016
Angelsss,abeg continue oh,biko,so eager to read d next post on ur story,av fallen in love wt it,dnt break my hrt by ending it now.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by ChizzyMaris(f): 7:34pm On May 17, 2016
Angelsss:
@Eberex...like you said...you have finished the story...
why are you so bothered about what I do or what I tell the audience?
@Chizzymaris...I don't have to explain !myself to you...clearly you don't understand what I said earlier....
I don't remember forcing any of you to follow this story...
you can as well create your own ending like Eberex....
I'm not so bothered about the story... I only said what was on my mind. Bye.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:11pm On May 17, 2016
Okay o....no problem... Follow my new story...it's hotter than this o... and it's complete but short.... Would be back in a week... tank u angels!
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by badboy: 8:30pm On May 17, 2016
No no no,Angel,we don't agree. As a fellow reading stakeholder on this thread, I protest in earnest. You have technically infringed upon my right to read your story and you have a moral obligation to finish this, even for the sake of posterity. Haba, after all my waiting all these midnights? We no go gree o, we no go gree. Do you want us to put it to vote? All who support the finishing of this story should click like please.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Almost Paradise / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.