Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (142278 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 2 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2016
olatex25:

smile.. I like ur attitude 2wards ur fans, kip it up.. I wonder d type of attitude u'll posses wen u are sth. I.e superstar..
Wen u talk 2 a fan rudely nd treat anoda badly, jst imagine ow more pple wil rush down 2 folow u..
Yeyenatu
thanks a lot dear....for loving my attitude... #smiles
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2016
Eberex:

well then next time, create a fresh comment to send condolence to your fan, rather than mentioning it while replying that dude's comment. Must we spell out everything for you?

On a second thought, its most likely that comment was not for a fan. Its possible you have a loose mouth and insulted the dude. But you now realized but hell, you have vomited it and because you cannot take back your words, you now lied that the comment was for a fan. shior!
hohohoho....second thought?
the comment was meant for that particular fan Silly!
I thought you was smart to know everything here...gosh so disappointed
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by jummyaduragbemi: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2016
My sis, nobody is saying you shouldn't market or sell your book, after all, we are all working to make money. But the bible says "soft words turneth away anger" and Yoruba people always say "ori bibe ko ni ogun ori fifo and inu didun ni ma mori ya". Your responses are too harsh, it is neither good for you nor for the book you are advertising here, since we are the same people that will buy this book of yours. Spoken words can make or mar you, it tells more about you and don't forget that as a writer you are a role model to many. I so much love your work but your response to readers weakens me, please learn to tolerate people. That is why I love Audrey Timms and some other writers like her, no matter the insult and abuse they see it as part of what they are suppose to experience as a writer.

It is well with you ma.

You make me comment for the first time over two years I have been on this forum

15 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
jummyaduragbemi:
My sis, nobody is saying you shouldn't market or sell your book, after all, we are all working to make money. But the bible says "soft words turneth away anger" and Yoruba people always say "ori bibe ko ni ogun ori fifo and inu didun ni ma mori ya". Your responses are too harsh, it is neither good for you nor for the book you are advertising here, since we are the same people that will buy this book of yours. Spoken words can make or mar you, it tells more about you and don't forget that as a writer you are a role model to many. I so much love your work but your response to readers weakens me, please learn to tolerate people. That is why I love Audrey Timms and some other writers like her, no matter the insult and abuse they see it as part of what they are suppose to experience as a writer.

It is well with you ma.

You make me comment for the first time over two years I have been on this forum
Amen oooo....thanks dear...for your kind words o
e no easy
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by olatex25(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Angelsss:
thanks a lot dear....for loving my attitude... #smiles
Owa lara e
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
olatex25:
Owa lara e
E still concern u
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
olatex25:
Owa lara e
E still concern u
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Angelsss:

Amen oooo....thanks dear...for your kind words o
e no easy
]

Lolzzzz.............i can imagine how much energy and self-control you had to put up with to give Jummy that response. If the same Jummy said the opposite, we can always predict what your response would be anyway. Hence it didn't make any difference to us.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Eberex:
]

Lolzzzz.............i can imagine how much energy and self-control you had to put up with to give Jummy that response. If the same Jummy said the opposite, we can always predict what your response would be anyway. Hence it didn't make any difference to us.
hohohoho...Uncle Eberex o...u jus dey hyperactive for this thread...,wish it was my blog sef.... I for make beta money...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Eberex:
]

hohohoho...Uncle Eberex o...u jus dey hyperactive for this thread.....wish it was my blog sef.... I for make beta money...
I so love your style...
and you know the funny thing?
our conversations are like adverts....the downloads just spiked up this morning....
you're a good motivating element
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Angelsss:

hohohoho...Uncle Eberex o...u jus dey hyperactive for this thread.....wish it was my blog sef.... I for make beta money...
I so love your style...

Eyah sorry. I for bring all my friends wey be like me follow you for ya blog, but from wetin i don see, your response to contributions for nairaland don show wetin we go receive for ya blog.

Thank you anyway, but this platform don do me.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by scarletpearl(f): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=Angelsss post=46516796][/quote] you are ignored

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Eberex:

Eyah sorry. I for bring all my friends wey be like me follow you for ya blog, but from wetin i don see, your response to contributions for nairaland don show wetin we go receive for ya blog.

Thank you anyway, but this platform don do me.
Awwwwww
Good boy...
let's continue o...
Biko Angels... still working on something o for those wif Bb
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=scarletpearl post=46535029] you are ignored[/quote ignored? yet you quoted my favorite psalm? Sweet Scarletpearl....my one and only fan wey jus disown me... I like ur name sha...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=Angelsss post=46535130][/quote]

just listen to yourself. You lack knowledge on word usage. A fan left you and you used R.I.P for her. kai !!! english don suffer!!!

3 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Eberex:

just listen to yourself. You lack knowledge on word usage. A fan left you and you used R.I.P for her. kai !!! english don suffer!!!
who grammar don EPP?
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Eberex:

who grammar don EPP?
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Angelsss:

who grammar don EPP?

Which proves you didn't write that story. For crying out loud, you are very bad in expressing yourself. i hope the real owner of that story will not come across it. Meanwhile my comments and continuous response was just to see if there was a link between how you are expressing yourself here in the forum compared to "your story", but now i can conclude that you are not fit to write a story.

Just because linda ikeji and the rest are making money via their blog doesn't mean its for everyone.

N/B: Next time you want people to pay your blog a visit, try and finish a story, then tell your readers to read more beautiful stories there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Eberex:

Which proves you didn't write that story. For crying out loud, you are very bad in expressing yourself. i hope the real owner of that story will not come across it. Meanwhile my comments and continuous response was just to see if there was a link between how you are expressing yourself here in the forum compared to "your story", but now i can conclude that you are not fit to write a story.

Just because linda ikeji and the rest are making money via their blog doesn't mean its for everyone.

N/B: Next time you want people to pay your blog a visit, try and finish a story, then tell your readers to read more beautiful stories there.
I smell fatigue....u done tire my bros? lol
you really took time to explain ......
ah ah Uncle Eberex....you are bowing out too quick na...
biko don't run o...before my downloads would reduce
let's continue wif the advert...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Angelsss:

I smell fatigue....u done tire my bros? lol
you really took time to explain ......
ah ah Uncle Eberex....you are bowing out too quick na...
biko don't run o...before my downloads would reduce
let's continue wif the advert...

I can go on and on but i think my point has been made. And please stop all this ya yarn, its getting boring. I guess my comment triggered something to make you go so low and making it difficult for you. I smell lies anyway..............

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Eberex:

I can go on and on but i think my point has been made. And please stop all this ya yarn, its getting boring. I guess my comment triggered something to make you go so low and making it difficult for you. I smell lies anyway..............
lol....are you tired?
I guess you are to weak to say that one thing....
"Angelesss is awesome"
it's not lies or a joke or something... but the downloads spiked up reasonably...
I have you especially and Olatex to thank for making this thread so active...
Don't forget to tell your friends and family....
"Angelsss is awesome" #smiles

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Eberex(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Angelsss:

lol....are you tired?
I guess you are to weak to say that one thing....
"Angelesss is awesome"
it's not lies or a joke or something... but the downloads spiked up reasonably...
I have you especially and Olatex to thank for making this thread so active...
Don't forget to tell your friends and family....
"Angelsss is awesome" #smiles

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=Eberex post=46536101][/quote]
I don't expect you to laugh... "lord of the rings" isn't much of a comedy....

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by SunFlow(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
WHEN I SAW UR ST ORY "INLOVE WITH HER PASTOR" I AMAZED BY UR WRITING STYLE AND CHARISMA CONSIDERING D FACT THAT ITS UR FIRST STORY HERE. BUT SINCE U DECIDED TO MONITIZE UR STORY WHEN UR FANS ARE ON D CLIMAX, I WAS REALLY DISAPPOINTED. I CAN BUY D STORY IF I WANT BUT PUT MONEY B4 FANS. FOR THIS REASON, AV DECIDED NT TO READ UR CURRENT STORY because IT'D GO D WAY OF THE FIRST. I THINK U JUST LOST A FAN. REMAIN BLESSED ANGELESES

3 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Olabantu(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Helloooooooooo.....I dont really understand what the exchange of words is about....Bro eberex, i think the best way to correct is to correct in love just like Jummy did and not forcing your point of views or insulting the other party.Saying she copied the story and calling her a liar is very insulting which shows that you are also not perfect; let try to know that we are not the same, our temperament are diffrent so that Audrey Timms did some thing doesnt mean that she must do the same even though good human relationship, approach and interaction is very important in life....And my Sis Anglesss pls learn to tolerate fans, at times fans may be fustrating but i think it better to make more freinds than foes.....the story is good.....I think you have your reasons for wanting to sell the story so i would not talk on dat...just pls find something to do for we blackberry, java phones and pc users and pls always try to ignore comment that you think are annoying..at least for peace to reign...God bless you all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by OracleJames612: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Waow, Angelsss ur story is really engaging. Love every bit of it. Thumbs up.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by misspeggy(f): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
NONSENSE!

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by OracleJames612: 12:49am On Jun 14, 2016
Ukana, thumbs up to u. It's nt easy writing a story let alone, taking up someone's story. U have done dis so well. god bless ur effort.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Junaina(f): 2:02am On Jun 14, 2016
Olabantu:
Helloooooooooo.....I dont really understand what the exchange of words is about....Bro eberex, i think the best way to correct is to correct in love just like Jummy did and not forcing your point of views or insulting the other party.Saying she copied the story and calling her a liar is very insulting which shows that you are also not perfect; let try to know that we are not the same, our temperament are diffrent so that Audrey Timms did some thing doesnt mean that she must do the same even though good human relationship, approach and interaction is very important in life....And my Sis Anglesss pls learn to tolerate fans, at times fans may be fustrating but i think it better to make more freinds than foes.....the story is good.....I think you have your reasons for wanting to sell the story so i would not talk on dat...just pls find something to do for we blackberry, java phones and pc users and pls always try to ignore comment that you think are annoying..at least for peace to reign...God bless you all
You have said it all....God bless Angelsss
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Horlardorjah(m): 6:01am On Jun 14, 2016
Oshi abasha, @angel so many writers had at point in time gotten comments that seems harsher than this and they still maintained their sanity and maturity.
That you good with words or grammar doesn't mean you should insult your fans. That R.I.P wasn't necessary, but it's your work and you decide what happens.
Tread softly OH, I pray you will be able to maintain your newly found stardom with more master piece.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Agalasis(m): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Olabantu:
GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
Like your writing, discovered this story yesterday. I could relate with the story cause I'd been in almost in the same scenario in the past. Impregnated my childhood sweetheart when I was going for my service year and she was supposed to resume for her final year. I made the right decision of keeping the pregnancy. Faced a lot of troubles from her folks but mine accepted us and stood strongly by us. She missed her session at school. She has graduated now and working and the we have gorgeous twin girls. Now to your story and response with your fans. I will offer my piece of advice. Work on positive criticisms and ignore the destructive ones. If u keep responding to everyone you will loose focus and get annoyed and less appreciated with what you're doing. Without getting paid or any form entitlements. Just think of one person who has learnt or benefited something positive from your thread, that is the best form of satisfaction you can get. How do I get the complete story on my Lumia phone pls? Ciao

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Almost Paradise / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.