Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (142268 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 2 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by iLUMeN8(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2016
angel triple S, you really are an amazing writer. I believe there are a lot of companies that will be willing to publish your work. You really should consider writing short stories for middle school kids.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by phemsie(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2016
Nice one, keep it up

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2016
wow...I love these comments...you guys have motivated me to write more...Stay close'...
you can visit my blog for another hot story@"The photographer"....@gistcreek..com
@Cutechiluv welcome...enjoy yourself....

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by chenor(f): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2016
Nice piece of work angel..
Hurry need more updates

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by odebbs(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2016
and hv bin checking n checking back to back for new updates....
oh God no new updates... ##tears## Angelssss plssss do now... I'm so glued to this story.
I CELEBRATE U ANGEL SSS

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by kingopta(m): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2016
nice, keep it up, its very intriguing...Love ya

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 9:55am On Apr 28, 2016
Thank you Friends for your kind words.... @Odebbs ...check well o...I updated last night
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 9:55am On Apr 28, 2016
Thank you Friends for your kind words.... @Odebbs ...check well o...I updated last night
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by yipata: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2016
@Angelsss ur an amazing writer.... U glued my back to my Bed by this time when I,m supposed to be thinking of where to make the next cash and how... U try well well u hear... Sincerely pls can u finish this story here.... I,m thirsty for more....
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by jupitre(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
what a 9ce story angelsss...uv startd gvin me my daily meal..i go dey cme here everytym 4 ma meal o..no disapoint me o...FEMI....

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by BONKON10(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2016
Hello,how can I get all these episodes at once-i seem lost trying to follow the story chronologically
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by odebbs(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2016
Angelsss:
Thank you Friends for your kind words....
@Odebbs ...check well o...I updated last night

my dear,, shey u stopped at 25th episode?? I already read n digested all d episodes at d wake on my bed dis a.m feeling cold under my blanket with heavy rain falling...
seriously I read every line n even created a mental picture of it.. u sooo good angelsss n for d record I'm not a regular nairalander n i hardly quote pple buh den I just had to commend u..

plsss update us ASAP
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Phemostiga(m): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2016
Angelsss:
Happy reading! more comments for the next!
@CuteChiluv where are you?
Good story , nice writeup but am angry with you for using femi as a bad guy .i will come and arrest you for that...madam you rock .waiting patient for next update cuz i must no wat will happen to femi at the end of you story. mind you my name is femi and am not bad guy

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Aleematism: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2016
You really make my morning Angelsss and thanks for that!

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Francisca4(f): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2016
NICE STORY, PLEASE UPDATE EVERYTHING.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by mercyymai(f): 10:57am On Apr 28, 2016
abeg! I dey wait ooo
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Rejoice5000(f): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2016
Mario1983:
Genevieve is she an APC member, always spoiling things
hahahahaha
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Charlesdock(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2016
In love with this Story thumbs up Angelsss. Gene! pregrancy abi wetin I hear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by summerflame(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2016
How RE u doing?
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by scarletpearl(f): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
pls continue na, what next. pls continue
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Rex1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
ANGELSSS! ANGELSSS! ANGELSSS! Hw many times were i call u so, abeg as u the waka com my side no just fear because ur safe 4 my side, i just the call u 2 tell u say dis work of art were ur brain still the craft get distraction issues because the small time wey i Say make i take read this ur new updates, my superbly garnished pot of afang soup were i put 4 fire make e warm small make 1 take blow hot eba use dat same time take dry finish o.
So nw i com the wonder, amongst the 2 culprits that is; me were bin the read ur story at the wrong time n u were com update ur story at a wrong time, who the at fault because if my mama show 4 house nw nw E GO RED!

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Godblessaplus1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wow.. Angelsss! You are such a darling.. I so much enjoy this story and is making me fall in love with you.. More grace to your elbow..

Bless you
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
this is what I'm talking about. kudos to you
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Maryclaire1(f): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Simply lovely ma'am....anticipating your next update.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Walelavender(m): 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
This story on front page caught my attention, since then,I couldn't help it than to read it without distraction. Nice work Angelsss.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by mamaafrik(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Arabinrin wanbi,come and finish ur "yemi my lover story that you started now",abi make i call the police.......??

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by mamaafrik(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Arabinrin wanbi,come and finish ur "yemi my lover" story that you started now,abi make i call the police.......??
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by emendoi(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
iLUMeN8:
angel triple S, you really are an amazing writer. I believe there are a lot of companies that will be willing to publish your work. You really should consider writing short stories for middle school kids.

Bia..no make me vex ohh..na wetin be ur own na..what do you mean by ''to consider writing for middle school Kids...if na Joke stop am.

Well Aunty Angel with 3 S plss ohh come & Cream me up the cont of this Sweet Story ohh..after Baffing me with its Juicy Tales..i cant stop checking every hour for its Continuation.
..You Soo Good a writter..Tanks for this great Story.......mehhn make i go buy More Popcorn B4 Aunty Angel wit 3 S arrives with the Cont.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by 2seventeen(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Angel,wher God send u?abeg com bak com complete d story.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by lovemaths(f): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
More!!!!!!
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Lonergem: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
pls come and complete what you started!!!!

Have wasted almost 20 years on this storypls come and complete what you started!!!!

Have wasted almost 20 years on this story
pls come and complete what you started!!!!

Have wasted almost 20 years on this story
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by streetzdreamz(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Its heart breaking seeing ladies go through so much pain and societal castigations,all because of a wrong choice,and misplaced priorities,stories about them are always captivating,cuz a pictorial version of it keeps playing out as one reads through, its sad this event is a cyclic one that never seems to have an end,if only ladies would be more patient n wise in their dealings with guys,and make good choices when their ideal man pops out and not toy with the opportunity,claiming there will always be another.......nice writeup girl, quite touching and your use of words is also cool,best piece am reading on this forum this year.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Almost Paradise / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.