Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (142269 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 2 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by scarletpearl(f): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
pls complete this story, this is why I won't watch the new Indian series east meet west, so they don't keep me tied to zee world as they did with the promise. pls complete this story else I no go open anything u write again, lol patiently waiting.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Phemostiga(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Madam angel sss i use God beg come continue what you staterted oo,i dey hunger for it ooo.the story sweet pass make person no no end
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Phemostiga(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Madam angel sss i use God beg come continue what you staterted oo,i dey hunger for it ooo.the story sweet pass make person no no end.....all will are saying come finish your story(we will start protesting now)
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Emmex0804(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Angelsss....pls come and finish was u strt ooooooooo or else wht happened in d yr 1807 will happen again grin grin grin grin grin grin patiently waiting
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by SPDAZZY(f): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nice story
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by EhisChelsea1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
@angeless.....a touching and well grafted love story. I am particularly touched by d seemingly perfect lifestyle of diz Calvary guy. Wonder if we could attain such almost flawless xter.

As for diz Femi xter, I think u should watch out in his xter development, especially how u interject him among d 3 ladies....with Genevieve...not a good bet

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by chenor(f): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Angel must I wail and roll on the floor before you come and update.. Hurry now pls pls.. I have exams coming up but this story is unique... Different from what I have read.. Love the plot

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by badboy: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Beautiful piece of work. The suspense is killing. I believe writing is your purpose in life(or at least very high up in the list). Well done. Meanwhile, continue.............I think I've over-refreshed this page!

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by phemsie(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Please come and complete this story, I'm so loving it pleeeeeeaaaassssseeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Duke007(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ian loving this story. Come and complete it asap. I
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Duke007(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Iam loving this story. Come and complete it asap.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Pwettyella(f): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Llubazz:

Heyy... U in unilag??
No m nt,y if I may ask
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by chenor(f): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Angelsss I am still waiting..
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by benswagtt(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Na wa for Angelsss o!!! All this suspense you are giving us just remember God z watching you in High Video Definition.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Tdonks: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
I have been on this since morning and have been enjoying dis interesting story. Cant wait to get the full dose.
Pls, my lady, update asap. More greese to ur elbow
Thumbs up to you. ...I dey expect o. Hoping to have a cool dream dis night

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Godblessaplus1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
If you know some one dat no somebody that knows Angelsss.. Pls tell him or her to go gave Angelss 20 litres of fuel so that she can charge her phone and come finish her lovely story...
Can't wait any longer...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Pwettyella(f): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Llubazz:

Your name... A friend of mine goes by the nickky
Oh..okay.Dats nyc
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Pwettyella(f): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Llubazz:

So you're in what sch
Yabatech
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:55am On Apr 29, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR-EPISODE 26
‘ You need to stay strong while we are away…I don’t know how long the service it’s going to take’ Eddie instructed as she tucked Yetunde in…feeling sorry for her poor cousin. She had taken ill the previous night and was obviously feeling bad that she couldn’t attend the service ‘ Pastor Calvary would be so disappointed..he really wished for me to come..’ Eddie nodded.. ‘I would send him your regards’ she lifted little Naomi up and they scurried off. ‘Pray for me will you’..Yetunde called after their shadows…then the sedative started playing with her mind…was it real? Maybe she was hallucinating…but she gently closed her eyes and she saw him. He that haunted her like a horrid past..who brought smiles to her cracked lips….he ran towards a hill and she followed him….but she stopped as she saw the other…. ‘Femi what are you doing here’? but he merely acknowledged her presence…instead he rose up with glaring mischief and pushed Calvary off the hill and there was a river of blood. ‘Jesus’ she gasped as she forced her eyes open….it was just a dream she thought and went back to sleep.
‘I don’t like this decision of yours…for some reason I feel that church is not right for us ..we don’t belong there’ Ife complained as she adjusted the rearview mirror. She preferred worshipping in ‘their’ church but on relocating here…there was no branch of the church. Now she would be stuck up with a new set of doctrines and all that. She stared at the man beside her …Femi…she really wished he could say something but he was very silent. She struggled with her little angel Emerald..who was trying to pluck out her artificial lashes.
Femi ignored Ife’s rants…many things were on his mind…he was feeling depressed for no reason..like something bad was about to happen but he held composure. He regretted all he had done in his past..he wished he could amend them…that was why he needed to see that young Pastor…he spoke with the power of God and he looked genuine..he made up his mind… ‘Grace Arena’ was his own place of refuge.
Ife hissed as he gently brought the car to a halt… ‘you’re such a fool Femi…ignoring me like am a nuisance…see I never forced you to marry me…’ she had started with the nagging…he wasn’t in the mood to fight especially not in front of a church building…Ife had become a thorn in his flesh…she was the reason for his constant drinking…instead of love she gave him pain…but he wouldn’t give her the chance today…he walked away quickly and slowed down his steps behind the usher…then he saw a figure…he paused a bit and looked up again….what was Genevieve doing here? Her voice glided through the auditorium…she was such a nightingale… Ife’s voice brought him back to reality… ‘Shift for me..’.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:58am On Apr 29, 2016
Hello My Angels...I hope you enjoy the story..., thanks for your words of encouragement and I took some of your advice...I promise to make this more intriguing.... I may not post so often...the story is yet to be completed...Sometimes I have "writer's block" ...so I wait to give you the best... When the book is ready...would inform you... Have a beautiful weekend Angels!

4 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Godblessaplus1(m): 1:21am On Apr 29, 2016
@ AnGelss.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Pwettyella(f): 7:01am On Apr 29, 2016
Llubazz:

Lol

We're still fam nacheesy

So what level and dept
Gud am,Hnd Mech eng
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2016
So does this mean U're leaving us here embarassed cry
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by OkoAnike(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2016
Angelsss:
Hello My Angels...I hope you enjoy the story...,
thanks for your words of encouragement
and I took some of your advice...I
promise to make this more intriguing....
I may not post so often...the story is yet
to be completed...Sometimes I have
"writer's block" ...so I wait to give you the best...
When the book is ready...would inform you...
Have a beautiful weekend Angels!

Checking the time it's 12:58 am... Huuummm, thanks for paying so much price to make this platform/forum happy.

On behalf of every one that is following this great art work, I say Thank u @Angelsss.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CuteChiluv: 8:08am On Apr 29, 2016
Thanks Angel with triple s, nice update

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by AdetoroBukola: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2016
wao thank God Yetunde did not come to church. poor her. Indeed Femi derserves the kind of wife he got for breaking so many hearts. Morw greese to your elbow dearie you have me glue to my seat. God bless and increase your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2016
femi dated yetunde, Genevieve, plus his wife DAT guy na player

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by wetdspace(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2016
As if I knew, dis story will cut short somehow...
Angel one tin is to kno is full preparation b4 u start anything.
I had to be in school 4 early registration cos it's closing today, now I have to join d crowd.
My faults doh. A lesson 4 me too nt to eat d free cake wit my mouth wide open.

But U're a fantastic writer. Ur pen will nt run dry.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Almost Paradise / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.