Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,553 members, 7,801,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (142218 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 2 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by topzywazzy(m): 12:29pm On May 02, 2016
nice 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 4:17pm On May 02, 2016
@OYAY...recall that Calvary had explained to Genevieve how he got to meet Yetunde....he told her about Yetunde's baby and cousin (the secretary)...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by AdetoroBukola: 5:39pm On May 02, 2016
@Angelssss pls what chapter did calvary explain about Yetunde and Edide to Gene cos i cant find it ooo. Ve gone tru d chapters but did not see it. Pls update oooo. God continue to increase the capacity of your brain.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by OkoAnike(m): 5:57pm On May 02, 2016
AdetoroBukola:
@Angelssss pls what chapter did calvary explain about Yetunde and Edide to Gene cos i cant find it ooo. Ve gone tru d chapters but did not see it. Pls update oooo. God continue to increase the capacity of your brain.

My dear, it's natural that after the urgly event btw Genev and yetunde, Oga Calvary would have detailed his wife to be about how he come about her and any related info he has concerning the said woman (Yetunde).

Mind u husband & wife are the best gossip, they will gossip about things far and near... Huuummm, not to talk about the that affect them directly.
Be it pastor or church member

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by AdetoroBukola: 9:03pm On May 02, 2016
Dont think so cos they are not married yet, and the last time she called calvary when hw was with ywtunde at a fast food he cut the phone cos she was rude to him. Maybe op thought she had posted that episode.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by jupitre(m): 7:10am On May 03, 2016
Come and update oooooo

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by linnyx: 8:12am On May 03, 2016
Good one Angelsss. Just went through your story this morning and I must commend your efforts. However, I'll be do a bit of criticism if you don't mind.
First, in episode 26 Femi saw Gene and was shocked to see her; this shouldn't be as he must have seen her in the concert episode where she performed since he was there, same place Yetunde first saw him after many years.
I'd really love to make a couple of suggestions but not here. If we could chat privately, maybe?
Keep it going!!!

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by feyorpe: 11:09am On May 03, 2016
Angelsss, we are waiting o...

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by seyitanhep: 11:21am On May 03, 2016
linnyx:
Good one Angelsss. Just went through your story this morning and I must commend your efforts. However, I'll be do a bit of criticism if you don't mind.
First, in episode 26 Femi saw Gene and was shocked to see her; this shouldn't be as he must have seen her in the concert episode where she performed since he was there, same place Yetunde first saw him after many years.
I'd really love to make a couple of suggestions but not here. If we could chat privately, maybe?
Keep it going!!!
Yetunde have not seen FEMI yet. It was Eddie (Yetunde's sister) that saw FEMI. And YES, FEMI should've seen Gene before episode 26,

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by arinze3131(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2016
wot a gr8 story.keep it up dear Ageless

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by linnyx: 2:31pm On May 03, 2016
seyitanhep:

Yetunde have not seen FEMI yet. It was Eddie (Yetunde's sister) that saw FEMI. And YES, FEMI should've seen Gene before episode 26,

You're right about Eddie and femi. Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by jtkoko9(f): 4:01pm On May 03, 2016
I have been a silent follower of this forum for years, but I really must commend Angelsss for this story but please come and finish your story. I hate suspense.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by emyrald91(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2016
first it was the web by candy, now in love with her pastor by angelsss
i've been following in ghost mode
BUT wait, how come no imidiate family member of yetunde knows femi?

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Julianah42: 4:37pm On May 03, 2016
Nice one, keep d ball rolling.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CuteChiluv: 5:06pm On May 03, 2016
emyrald91:
first it was the web by candy, now in love with her pastor by angelsss
i've been following in ghost mode
BUT wait, how come no imidiate family member of yetunde knows femi?
. Ofcourse yetunde's imidiate family knows femi, if you remember eddie is hidding a secret about yetunde's family which is the marriage of femi to her younger sister , despite yetunde's family especially the mummy knowing fully well that femi is responsible for the pregnancy of yetunde, but they calm to love the younger sister more,and despise madam yetunde, and eddie was against the marriage,

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:28am On May 04, 2016
wow...thanks for the correction...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:31am On May 04, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR-EPISODE 28
‘It was such a glorious service Sir..we had a nice time’ Eddie spoke with relief…she was quite happy her fears hadn’t come to life. She remembered seeing Femi here the last time the attended the programme…but she had carefully looked around…there was no sign of the devil…for now Yetunde was safe. ‘So where is your cousin’? he was bothered by the vision he had…something wasn’t right..he had to go on a fast for deeper revelations… ‘she is a bit ill…she couldn’t make it..she regrets it deeply’ Eddie responded…. ‘I see…okay..just hang around ..i would love to see her…so I will drive you two back home’ he smiled at his little friend.
Genevieve stared at them with so much cruelty….if she wasn’t careful Calvary was going to slip through her fingers..just like Femi. She wondered where he was…such a coincidence..the world was really a small place…she turned around to find him…her heart pounded harder in her chest…was she making a mistake by searching for Femi? What did she hope to find? …her head told her to stay back but her legs carried her faster. She spotted Calvary speaking to Pastor Ogbonna..she ignored them and went on.
‘Gene..’ she heard the voice…deep male baritone that was so familiar…and the memories flooded back again… ‘Femi’ she called and it sounded almost like a whisper…she turned to face him and was happy at what she could find..this time, he was alone. She stared into his dark eyes that always called to her…they were still so broody and seductive…he looked different now not like the school boy he was…he was perfect and responsible…almost like her Calvary…but he lacked that charisma..still she liked him this way. ‘ it’s been ages’ she smiled shyly…avoiding his eyes…but he wouldn’t avoid hers…he stared into them devotedly…her big brown eyes ever so beautiful. He remembered her vividly…one of his youthful ecstasies…but she was a woman now and he was married…but his mind drifted to the past…where they unleashed their passions upon themselves …he almost kissed her hand ..but someone was around….
Ife cleared her throat … ‘am I missing something’? she eyed the Chorister viciously…this one was definitely a man thief … ‘Ife ..darling…meet Genevieve an old friend back in the days’. Ife had nothing to say to the lady…she hissed and walked away…. ‘am sorry Gene for that…here is my card…call me’. Uknown to them…they had caused a scene and raised eyebrows…Genevieve looked at the card and smiled but her smiled faded as she saw the child in Calvary’s arms… ‘Yetunde’ she cursed.
They were approaching her … ‘Angel…you know Eddie my secretary…’ she nodded quickly… ‘ I want to drop them off and speak to her cousin as well…she is very ill…I will see you in the evening fellowship’ he squeezed her arms and walked away. Genevieve had never felt so humiliated…she pulled herself together…then something else dropped into her thoughts….the little girl that Calvary carried had a strong resemblance with Femi’s baby….that was odd…
She stared at his complimentary card once more…he had made it big…very big indeed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:32am On May 04, 2016
Thanks everyone for your contribution.... Happy Reading...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 1:06am On May 04, 2016
Mhen. u just like hitting it. and then dropping us in suspense. gosh.. interesting. next episode please
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Olabantu(m): 5:13am On May 04, 2016
well if you shoose to ubdate in the night thn i guess i have to always stay up late cause the story is really captivating.....waiting for more sha
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Favour222(f): 6:37am On May 04, 2016
wow d story is getting more nd more interesting
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by OkoAnike(m): 7:34am On May 04, 2016
Angelsss:
Thanks everyone for your contribution.... Happy Reading...

Thanks for sacrificing so much to meet up with this responsibility, it's after 12am. It's indeed a sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by donziller(m): 7:39am On May 04, 2016
I started frm d top bt nw am here.., nice story
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by AdetoroBukola: 9:38am On May 04, 2016
thanks for this God bless your brain. more strength for more updates.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Meesquared(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2016
AdetoroBukola:
thanks for this God bless your brain. more strength for more updates.
yes ooo. more!!!
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by OYAY(m): 1:52pm On May 04, 2016
You are welcome!
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 04, 2016
No doubt, this story is captivating.

I can't but say WOE unto Yetunde n Ife's parent for submitting to such TABOO n destroying the lives of their daughters.

@Angel, don't know if my thoughts of THE END is right; Calvary eventually ends up with Yetunde, Femi continues his life, a better one this time, with Ife n Gene finding love somewhere else

I've actually followed up with quite a number of story on NL but most times, only about 5% of d writers gets to complete their stories here which is why I picture THE END myself though I may be wrong. I hope @Angel won't follow suit.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by aprilwise(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2016
I never knew this story is a bomb. Pls I need more update.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by seyitanhep: 10:07pm On May 04, 2016
bharnjey:
No doubt, this story is captivating.

I can't but say WOE unto Yetunde n Ife's parent for submitting to such TABOO n destroying the lives of their daughters.

@Angel, don't know if my thoughts of THE END is right; Calvary eventually ends up with Yetunde, Femi continues his life, a better one this time, with Ife n Gene finding love somewhere else

I've actually followed up with quite a number of story on NL but most times, only about 5% of d writers gets to complete their stories here which is why I picture THE END myself though I may be wrong. I hope @Angel won't follow suit.

My end actually see Ife regretting her past, then becoming a better wifey to Femi. After feminine mist have fornicated with Gene, then pastor and Yetunde ends up together. Gene will find love elsewhere. Maybe maybe not
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by seyitanhep: 10:10pm On May 04, 2016
aprilwise:
I never knew this story is a bomb. Pls I need more update.

Now you know boss. Join the train and enjoy the ride.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by feyorpe: 11:58am On May 05, 2016
Angelsss, pls try and update this story as soon as u can. The suspense is becoming too unbearable... Na beg I dey beg o
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Chummypinky(f): 7:11pm On May 05, 2016
pls update o we are cryin for dinner...................nice story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Almost Paradise / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.