Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (142274 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 2 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Rex1(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2016
All the bad belle's in the house SHUT THE FUCKUP b4 i bulala ur bombom's. Shebi unah 1 turn all the anticipation n suspense of this story into "I told u so" or "My prediction or Assumption r correct". That is ern! If unah make me vex nw nw so, i go just cease unah phone's sharp sharp. Angelsss abeg continue from were u stop jahray
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by emyrald91(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2016
seyitanhep:

My end, Ife regrets her past, becomes a better wifey . [b]
femi[/b]nine fornicate with Gene, pastor and Yetunde ends up together. Gene will find love elsewhere.

i think likewise
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Mimienudles(f): 11:04pm On May 05, 2016
Oh no, not again! Angelsss hasn't updated another episode? I was really expecting something. I love suspense in a story but am really running out of patience, Angelsss
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by vonn(f): 12:29am On May 06, 2016
Op, a great story you have here...and I've been following for a while now.
But I must advise...
Don't because of people pressurising you to update give us ANYTHING. Take your time to think and put down your words for the next post. Make sure you go through it carefully and make corrections (your last post has a lot of error). And please, punctuation is essential. Space the work too. In a conversation, every statement made by each person should be on a new line. Don't get everything packed up. Some people may find it difficult to read. I think you should work on how to express the emotions too.
In all, you're doing a good job. Keep it up.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by seyitanhep: 1:02am On May 06, 2016
Mimienudles:
Oh no, not again! Angelsss hasn't updated another episode? I was really expecting something. I love suspense in a story but am really running out of patience, Angelsss

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 4:47pm On May 06, 2016
Hello people.... tanx again for your corrections...
But the pressure is too much biko...
Patience is a virtue...
wow...some of you don predict the story finish...but the end would surprise you greatly....
And one more thing....I don't leave a story unfinished...
it's a Promise....
I really have to edit my work...stay tuned @midnight...
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by badboy: 5:08pm On May 06, 2016
smiley Hmmm......countdown to midnight. Patiently waiting with my alarm clock set.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by badboy: 5:09pm On May 06, 2016
smiley Hmmm......countdown to midnight. Patiently waiting with my alarm set.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CuteChiluv: 6:06pm On May 06, 2016
Looking forward ,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Olabantu(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2016
You and midnight sha......we go wait ooooo....sha make it long amd tantalizing

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 11:38pm On May 06, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR- EPISODE 29 BY ROSE AKPABIO
The drive to the house was fun….Calvary stopped at a shop and ordered for some snacks for Yetunde and a ‘get well soon’ card…he felt happy anytime he helped someone…bringing them back on their feet. He wanted to be a model for the members…not just preaching faith without works but actually bringing it to realization. Somehow this visitation was a bit akward for him…he felt excited for no reason..he was going to see her again…
‘Have this dear’ he handed the roll of bon-bon to Naomi and a bar of Sneakers to Eddie… the baby hugged him excitedly and he kissed her forehead in return. For some reason he felt drawn to the child…and prayed God blessed his Union with Genevieve with such a bright child. He wondered who her father was…where he was...he was tempted to ask Eddie ..but that wouldn’t sit right with Yetunde..when she was ready he would know.
Eddie gave him directions to her house…wishing Calvary could get married for her cousin…he was such a nice man. She pitied him..he was going to end up with a big bad wolf called Genevieve.. ‘Yetunde…we are back..open the door’ she called to her cousin …who stood shocked as she saw the man who stood facing her…. ‘Pastor Calvary’ she smiled happily…he waited patiently for an invitation to enter…Yetunde closed her eyes…she looked very shabby….and hoped he wouldn’t notice…
They spoke at length ….she was stunned by his good nature when he presented her with the basket..she was speechless..she almost broke down but she held herself … ‘thank you Pastor’ was all she could afford. He thought she sounded funny … ‘please call me Calvary…’ she shook her head… ‘no it’s not nice …am okay with the Pastor’. He shrugged and rose up…then she remembered her dream…how Femi had killed him…should she tell him? What if it had no meaning? She decided to keep it to herself..it didn’t make any sense actually…how could Femi kill Calvary Aduga?...the last she heard of Femi..was years back and she was told he was happily married and stayed in Canada.
‘You’re such a cheat Femi…I regret marrying you…I betrayed Yetunde my own sister just to be with you’ she screamed as they entered the sitting room…he ignored her completely…she wasn’t going to destroy his new found peace… ‘we are barely a year old in this State and you’re already cheating…I hate you so much’ she began dragging his shirt. He turned around and gave her a hard slap…he was done with this…Emerald started crying immediately her mother fell to the floor…the poor child didn’t understand why the adults were always screaming. ‘Don’t you ever lay your filthy arms on me..Ifeoluwa…If you’re tired of me..why are you still in this marriage and don’t ever speak of Yetunde again’ he thundered. She nodded fearfully..what had gotten into her husband…who was always quiet anytime she barked..she was going to deal with the Chorister…like she did his other mistresses.
Femi closed his eyes regretting what he had just done…he hated men who hit women now he was on the brink of losing his mind…but he smiled..he had found his peace and he was going after it…just like old times … ‘Genevieve’..he whispered.

7 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 11:40pm On May 06, 2016
Happy Reading y'all....
Enjoy your weekend!...
Follow my page on facebook@Book of Roses...
Let's talk books!
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:05am On May 07, 2016
ALWAYS & FOREVER --by Rose (Image source: www.gettyimages.com) I could look into your eyes for eternity Reveling your unparalleled beauty Breathing this air of freedom You liberate my soul Inhaling the fragrance of your perfume I could get lost in you Your voice is pure magic Music to my ears Calming every nerve You are my fire My lust, my power I’m mad in love I cleave to your words Promises of infinity Dying in your arms With you beside me Under the Juniper I could be your always You; my forever Until the sun sets and passion fades Bones aged, faces wrinkled Only love etched in old hearts Love has conquered time.. Ageless love Our hearts beat as one Always & forever Till we die in each other

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:05am On May 07, 2016
ALWAYS & FOREVER --by Rose (Image source: www.gettyimages.com) I could look into your eyes for eternity Reveling your unparalleled beauty Breathing this air of freedom You liberate my soul Inhaling the fragrance of your perfume I could get lost in you Your voice is pure magic Music to my ears Calming every nerve You are my fire My lust, my power I’m mad in love I cleave to your words Promises of infinity Dying in your arms With you beside me Under the Juniper I could be your always You; my forever Until the sun sets and passion fades Bones aged, faces wrinkled Only love etched in old hearts Love has conquered time.. Ageless love Our hearts beat as one Always & forever Till we die in each other
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:06am On May 07, 2016
Enjoy that short poem while you wait for the next cookie
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by aprilwise(m): 5:40am On May 07, 2016
It's getting more interesting.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Mimienudles(f): 10:58am On May 07, 2016
aprilwise:
It's getting more interesting.
very very interesting
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Chummypinky(f): 2:06pm On May 07, 2016
ur cookies re nt long we want long ones nice story lov yal
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:47pm On May 07, 2016
Interesting
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Rex1(m): 11:49pm On May 07, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Interesting
I CONCUR
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by vivavik(f): 5:41pm On May 08, 2016
Angelsssss plsss o. I'm waiting for the continuation. My patience is running out and it is bad enough that I'm trying to complete the story embarassed
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by AdetoroBukola: 6:47pm On May 08, 2016
Angelsss pls we are waiting oo God bless and give you strength ooo pls make it longer. love you plenty
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:38am On May 09, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR-EPISODE 30
Edidiong carefully listened to Yetunde recount her dream…she froze where she stood..she was at a loss for what to do. How could she bring herself to tell her the truth…that Femi was in town..that she spotted him at the Program..that he was married and not just married to anybody..but to Ifeoluwa and they both had a child together. A child who lived in luxury while Naomi was merely surviving..she was confused. Yetunde watched her cousin closely… ‘Eddie…are you not happy am staying with you’? she blurted out a bit hurt.
Eddie was tongue tied..what had given her cousin such an idea… ‘what’s that supposed to mean’? she fired back… ‘you have been acting funny that’s all…you seem faraway in your thoughts…we’ve lost our connection’ Yetunde paced around the room. ‘Yetunde…I would never grow tired of you in a million years..sit down and rest…I took a day off just to take care of you remember’. Yetunde complied but she knew Edidiong too well..she was hiding something from her…and whatever she was hiding was serious.
She ignored her and picked up the phone…it was Mrs Aderigbibe…Naomi’s class teacher…thanks to Eddie Naomi was back in school. ‘Hello Miss Peters..please I would like to see you urgently tomorrow..there’s this competition for children who are talented in the arts..i enlisted Naomi’s name but I need you to sign a few documents...if that’s okay with you but you need to come with another relative or a guardian’. Yetunde screamed excitedly as she dropped the phone… ‘Naomi is going for a competition’ ..Eddie clapped happily…there was something about that child…she was so special… ‘I would be in school tomorrow..to get the details…meanwhile Eddie…whatever you are hiding from me must be important…make sure I don’t find out.’
Femi dropped his wife and daughter off at the new school they had chosen for Emerald. With the help of some church members..they were told ‘Violets and Petals’ was the best Nursery/Primary school for kids. And all what they wanted was the best for Emerald.
‘Watch it baby..’ Ife called to Emerald who hopped joyfully around…she loved playing…as she spotted the other kids on the swing..she tapped her mother happily… ‘momma…look’!...Ife smiled at her daughter and felt proud of having such a bright child…she was directed to the office of the ‘HeadTeacher’.
‘Emerald Olufem Kayode -Faria’….the woman searched for some documents… ‘fill this up…and pay her fees at the bursary…she is free to resume now’. The Head teacher directed Ife to the bursary while she led Emerald to her class.
Mrs Aderigbibe welcomed the new child who looked lovely in her purple gown… ‘welcome Emerald..now Class Welcome our new friend properly’. Before she could say more….the others had come forward to shake the child. Something was strange…she watched Naomi as she shook Emerald who hugged her instead….they had a strong resemblance.

3 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:39am On May 09, 2016
like my page on Facebook@Book of Roses... For short and sweet stories... happy reading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by feyorpe: 1:04am On May 09, 2016
oooooooohhhhh why now @Angellsss, pls make this chapters longer and avoid this suspense (if possible) U need to feel my pulse now ***smiles****

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CuteChiluv: 5:36am On May 09, 2016
Well done oo, i was hoping the story will just keep going and i won't get to the last full stop of episode 30...sad

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by aprilwise(m): 5:47am On May 09, 2016
Short update. Half bread it better one piece of slice bread. Thanks. More

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Favour222(f): 7:28am On May 09, 2016
short update though anyway more ink to yr pen

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by boldndbeautiful(f): 9:15am On May 09, 2016
weldone dear, u r such a talented writer.

more update pls.......

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by SPDAZZY(f): 9:18am On May 09, 2016
Lots of coincidences. Watching in full HD.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Bellasharonne(f): 9:44am On May 09, 2016
Hmmm... Good writing Angelsss , but I think emerald and Naomi are not meant to be in the same class
.. Yetunde got preggy ever before her sister and Femi married sef or even thought of it... So she's meant to be in a class lower than Naomi. Really love your writing tho keep it up

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by scarletpearl(f): 11:36am On May 09, 2016
am cold ooo, this is getting interesting

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Almost Paradise / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.