Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa (28266 Views)

5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School / Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) / Ankara Styles For The Fashion Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by herboshedhe(f): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Beauty with brains...
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by amokeme(f): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
OMG, the interview was awesome
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by 100Cents: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by Hillzy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
flokii:
where's that Linda Ikeji sef when you need her.. undecided
this is another successful yoruba person.. start digging for loopholes to bring her down..
useless oldstinky
No mind dat mama, na only bad news she sabi carry, she no go c dis 1 now
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Young black Women doing what they do best and succeeding beyond expectations, males prostitutes aka wiz kid abi boy and davido busy making bastard children all over with their HIV infested pe,nis.
We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by Controversialad: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
This is what I call '21st Century African Woman'
I am encouraged
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by Abidex35(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
These are the kind of people I like to run minds with,

Just like someone rightly said, my kind of woman.

But I would advise her to go the 'lean startup' way.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by Dainikel(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Enterprising Brainy Beauty! Excellent Profile She's got there...
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by mercyville: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
That is swell.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by Objectives: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2016
flokii:
where's that Linda Ikeji sef when you need her.. undecided

this is another successful yoruba person.. start digging for loopholes to bring her down..

useless oldstinky

Totally unrelated, absolutely unnecessary.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by 55emem55: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2016
flyca:
I love her CV
From QC, to degree to Masters to 10 countries, to 4 continents to years of working experience with topshot companies. And she is just 29! Amazing

As in!! People like this definitely need to be celebrated. wherever they go, they make Nigeria proud.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by 55emem55: 10:31am On Apr 14, 2016
I have gone to show some support by shopping at www.dressmeoutlet.com, the only online fashion store i have seen that's keen on promoting made in Nigeria designs to the world. You should too.

We appreciate you, more grease to your elbow ma.

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by Ajegunleproper: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2016
What is it you want from her! Are you looking for a job?? Abeg! I have shopped there before too but i'm not announcing it. Give me more money I will shop now. Plenty plenty good things!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by demigodillscript(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
[/b]The evolution of bridesmaid...lol (photos)[b]

Check This photos of evolution

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by laudate: 12:49am On Aug 08, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by Mstcambridge: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
East Africa to the World!!! Jokate Mwegelo Stars on our Oct/Nov 2017 Issue on www.zenmagazineafrica.com

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
I can drive 10 miles, walk 50 feet. Turn around and before I know it, I'd be back home. Or would I? I'm not sure but that's just how it is. lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa by f1dark(f): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
admire these celebrities a lot, I can't help posting on their pictures, please bear with me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? / For Classy Men And Families (clothings) / Check Out This Lady's Make-up Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.