Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,995 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress (44438 Views)

Oge Okoye Wears Cultural Bra As "Princess Adaku" On Set / Laura Ikeji Dazzles In Black, Gold Sequined Figure-Hugging Dress For Book Launch / Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by maureenihasee(f): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2016
The beautiful actress and mother of two shared these lovely pics on her Instagram page last night…Feeling the hotness

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDzFnEHI8kF/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by sinaj(f): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2016
Didn't knw her butt is diz big lipsrsealed

Nice pic

9 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by winniz: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lovely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by MieBimBim(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dat butt is putn smiles on ma face

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by cruzita(f): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
undecided which day Oge come get yansh like this? she is looking cool tho

5 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by achinaboy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
maybe butt pad,but is ok for me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by cruzclinton1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
maureenihasee:
The beautiful actress and mother of two shared these lovely pics on her Instagram page last night…Feeling the hotness

my crush when I was still a teenager.....till date,I so much admire oge okoye .....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
After two kids? i give it to her, belle kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Qualer: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
sinaj:

Nice pic

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by pretydiva(f): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by holluwai(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Oh banging gan ni

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by viqueta(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
mod please what do u mean by "banging self" infact Buhari must probe this

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by banme1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Artificial nyash. Next topic pls.
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by WAYword: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
okk
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Uchwilliam(m): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Wow nice shape nd great butt
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by stubbornman(m): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
cruzita:
undecided which day Oge come get yansh like this? she is looking cool tho
brotherly I see the tin yam fall out from my mouth

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ok, Aunty wetin u dey show us sef
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by steve308(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
she is one actress that has always been cautious of wat she puts on not like INI EDO.obviously she is looking
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by stubbornman(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
maureenihasee:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDzFnEHI8kF/
you self fine gan

nice body....me likey
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by omega25red(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
id hit it but she has to put a bag over her head grin grin grin
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by ilyas26(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Walahi, that girl no fine
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Eyepencil: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
sinaj:

Nice pic
Is that big to you?
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by justicejay(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
What's the meaning of this radarada now?
No better news to hit FP?
I wonder how those MODs think sometimes.
Na just to find person them go ban.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
sinaj:

Nice pic
I just got to know as well.
Kindly send me her phone number.. . Pls..!

I am more interested in her BACKSIDE, because it seemed to be the BEST THING she can offer now.
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Zehner(f): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
O banging gan ni o undecided

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by gbens2000(m): 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Her banging body go bring light or fuel ne?.its time we start speaking out b4 person melt for this sun

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
i feel like spankin her ass to shreds
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
steve308:
she is one actress that has always been cautious of wat she puts on not like INI EDO.obviously she is looking
You can't be serious.

Ini Edo has lost a lot of weight. She is now very slim.
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by seangy4konji: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
There is something about that booty I don't trust.
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by eunylondon(f): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Pretty lady
kiss kiss
#I made it to FP today!

#Ihe a diwo nma!!
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by martineverest(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Y would a married woman be enticing the public?
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
How dis one take concern me na?

I jst tire for una sef undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy & Daughter, Dewy Oputa, Fierce In New Motorcycle Themed Photoshoot / Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Whitemoney Buys A Maybach, Days After Flaunting Wads Of Dollars (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.