Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

A Nigerian Brought This Lady To His Family For Marriage And They Were Astonished - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Brought This Lady To His Family For Marriage And They Were Astonished (1211 Views)

Lady Gets Astonished Replies After A Reasonable Comment(graphic Photos) / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Brought This Lady To His Family For Marriage And They Were Astonished by Pinkieblue(f): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
I don't know what I will say or do if the man is my brother
I'll just be breathless and speechless

Re: A Nigerian Brought This Lady To His Family For Marriage And They Were Astonished by cruzita(f): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
wetin I go call this one?her belle no fine she dey expose am.I go just disown two of them
Re: A Nigerian Brought This Lady To His Family For Marriage And They Were Astonished by cruzita(f): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
I will not only be astonished I will be demolished as well.
Re: A Nigerian Brought This Lady To His Family For Marriage And They Were Astonished by Cholls(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
my sister now I know what they call wife material.......the partern/artworks wey dey her body no be for here.
Re: A Nigerian Brought This Lady To His Family For Marriage And They Were Astonished by Pinkieblue(f): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
cruzita:
I will not only be astonished I will be demolished as well.

Lol..... As in the matter Don tire u sef
Re: A Nigerian Brought This Lady To His Family For Marriage And They Were Astonished by ipledge10(m): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
See her like Art gallery
Re: A Nigerian Brought This Lady To His Family For Marriage And They Were Astonished by AlienStar: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
The guy must be a gangster! Birds of the same feather flocking together
Re: A Nigerian Brought This Lady To His Family For Marriage And They Were Astonished by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ignore the colour of the skin.
Ignore the tattoo.
Ignore the religion.
Ignore the tribe.

Just look at the heart.!!
Is the heart good enough, kind enough, Loving enough for marriage.

That's what matters most.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Brought This Lady To His Family For Marriage And They Were Astonished by mozele(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
missbronze:

Ignore the tattoo.

Ignore the religion.

Ignore the tribe.

now am begining to suspect you are also like her!
Re: A Nigerian Brought This Lady To His Family For Marriage And They Were Astonished by Florblu(f): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Is she a leopard? Why did she have print all over her body? Ok she did tye and dye on her body
Re: A Nigerian Brought This Lady To His Family For Marriage And They Were Astonished by Daddi: 5:48pm On May 24, 2016
missbronze:

Ignore the tattoo.

Ignore the religion.

Ignore the tribe.

God bless you dear. Let love lead. I admire your great personality display. Kudos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Awww...So Cute / How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? / See What Toilet Seat Did To This Woman (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.