Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? (5613 Views)

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Any suggestions?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by ettaetta(m): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
To some girls dats their selling point.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by geni340(f): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
her clothes fits her better
more confidence
Gets noticed easily(even more than boobs @times)
makes us look sexier
and yea, its a lot more comfortable to sit on
i wont mention d last one...

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
geni340:
more confidence
makes us look sexier
don't u get tired of ur guy pressing ur ass a lot
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
ettaetta:
To some girls dats their selling point.
hmmm
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by geni340(f): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Davidsylva:
don't u get tired of ur guy pressing ur ass a lot
xcuse me? hws that any of ur bleeping bizz

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by falconey(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
geni340:
more confidence
makes us look sexier

please don't stop .

the last one must be , it urges guys to bang the fanny harder.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
geni340:
xcuse me? hws that any of ur bleeping bizz
I was only contributing ma
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by kachi19: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
The only advantage is that; I gets them the control of any guy they want - #CrazyGirls
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
there aint no disadvantage, d advantages are too numerous to mention.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
African mama believe that big Ass bring about healthy baby
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by geni340(f): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
falconey:

please don't stop .

the last one must be , it urges guys to bang the fanny harder.
na u talk dat one...
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by Code45: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
geni340:
her clothes fits her better more confidence Gets noticed easily(even more than boobs @times) makes us look sexier and yea, its a lot more comfortable to sit on i wont mention d last one...
Please, mention it.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
geni340:
more confidence
makes us look sexier
all these for just yanch undecided undecided

If na cos of me una dey pump una Yanch like Kim k... Then una nor go sell oo grin grin.. .

Na shiit full inside na... tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by geni340(f): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Code45:

Please, mention it.
no sir, mother will scold me...[b][/b]
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by geni340(f): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
patrickdarlins:
all these for just yanch undecided undecided

If na cos of me una dey pump una Yanch like Kim k... Then una nor go sell oo grin grin.. .

Na shiit full inside na... tongue
nt everyone use their own 4dat purpose... wink
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by Code45: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
geni340:

no sir, mother will scold me...

But your mum is not a Nairalander. Do she check your Nairaland posts every night? grin
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
geni340:
more confidence
makes us look sexier
you look so yummy... I like you...
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by mylora: 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Bigger hips facilitates easy childbirth. Gimme a hipsy lady, anytime anyday,,

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by olaleks007(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
It causes traffic

Simple

It is also known as Assterlobiggy (can only be found in my dictionary)
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by Bluezy13(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
geni340:
her clothes fits her better more confidence Gets noticed easily(even more than boobs @times) makes us look sexier and yea, its a lot more comfortable to sit on i wont mention d last one...
You don't need to... It is unnecessary
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2016
The disadvantage is the attention she gets from it. Most times it leads to embarassing comments from guys. Try walking past a group of guys drinking in a bar with ur big ass or broad hips.

Also, 95% of guys that woo u, do it because of their sexual desire.
As a guy, the first thing that comes to ur mind will be ''see that nyansh, my pole must connect with it''. So most times the attention she gets is mostly based on sex nothing else.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by calculator123(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
it has numerous merits the only demerit i see is she won't be able to decipher who really loves her or who just wan chop and clean mouth

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
mylora:
Bigger hips facilitates easy childbirth. Gimme a hipsy lady, anytime anyday,,
Well I'm not. Why did you DM me?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by Kobicove(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
NarnieSnyper:
The disadvantage is the attention she gets from it. Most times it leads to embarassing comments from guys. Try walking past a group of guys drinking in a bar with ur big ass or broad hips.

Also, 95% of guys that woo u, do it because of their sexual desire.
As a guy, the first thing that comes to ur mind will be ''see that nyansh, my pole must connect with it''. So most times the attention she gets is mostly based on sex nothing else.

grin
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by Uncle93(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Big ass girls either ugly or not can still get men dying to touch them or have sex with them !! They easily control men and they get attention easily. Just like how my girl caught my attention, we are one year now ,even though I was the first guy to pop that cherie! Still staying strong and real

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by NobleAngell(f): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
It boosts confidence... plus every outfit looks nice on hippy ladies.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by dukeprince50: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
kachi19:
The only advantage is that; I gets them the control of any guy they want - #CrazyGirls
not any guy they want.
Just like some guys dislike big boobs, there are some that dislike big ass

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by paulolee(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
sooo many advantages but the most important is that ITS BETTER THAN HAVING B.S.C...
av spent years in streets and can confidently tell u dt na girls with big ass de turn thier whole family from grass to grace with hustling with dt ass...i no kno how dem de do am so no ask me

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by mylora: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
Chii59:

Well I'm not. Why did you DM me?

Dammit, Where did you dig this up? cheesy cheesy Don't you think tastes and preferences may change with time? That's 4yrs ago, you know..
You're articulate
Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by MediMedi(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nyashless girls wount like this people comment

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl? by Uncle93(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
paulolee:
sooo many advantages but the most important is that ITS BETTER THAN HAVING B.S.C...
av spent years in streets and can confidently tell u dt na girls with big ass de turn thier whole family from grass to grace with hustling with dt ass...i no kno how dem de do am so no ask me
Trueeeeeeee 100% true

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) / Young Single Lady From Port Harcourt Becomes A Sugar Mummy / She Left Me For A Married Man In 2014, This Is What The Married Man Did To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.