Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me (69228 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by halfricanadian(f): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2016
AreaFada2:

You're right. The only person we can improve or change is ourselves. You cannot change others.

However, I'm still a proponent of positivity & altruism. Not naivety though.

I generally now give without expecting back. My mistake previously was to believe that I could rely on people I have previously assisted with advise, resource, time, etc. Bad mistake. Some people you have helped so much might not really wish you well & can be envious. Even want your downfall. Humans are extremely complex.

Usually, I have got help from people who owe me nothing, even strangers. I see it as God using such people. And that's more than good enough for me.

Yes well we reason alike and went through the same thing i am happy with balancing my peace with the crazy world i am happy with myself and i love my self and thats all that matters

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by phreakabit(m): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2016
I can give you a foolproof method, but then babes go come dey code . . . .
So will keep to myself for now.
But just so you know. . . SHE IS DEFINITELY CHEATING!
Why else will she get aggressive when you try touching her phone?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Decryptor(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2016
lekanojo01:

If she deletes her chat every moment with d man, how will U detect?

It doesn't matter if she deletes the chats! She deletes the chats, the cache files will still remain. Except she formats the memory card totally and even if she formats it, there are recovery tools for memory cards which will recover back the files!

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Decryptor(m): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2016
Raymondenyi:
can I PM you sir? Please

Of course you can! The last time i checked, Seun does not charge for PMs grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Decryptor(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2016
arofemites:

Pls, I'm in Abuja. Can u give me ur contact number? I nneed ur service.

PM me pls...the antibot might ban me if i drop my number here and besides, this is a public forum. Or betterstill, you can drop urs and i'll get to you
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Decryptor(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2016
Heineken:
decryptor baba. Correct. I dey Abuja.. I dey suspect my gf too... Lol

Lol.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by seangy4konji: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2016
My guy.
I will be sincere with you.it annoys me when a woman passwords her phone cos I am the inquisitive type and I v this lady who usually glues her eyes to her phone.if I request to see her chats? She frowns and would nearly pick a fight. She told me she is not cheTing. I ignored that issue for months and a particular day while lieing on my chest?i pretended to be sleeping and she inserted her password. I made sure she stand well while watching football and slept off when we got home.

She was not cheating but the things I saw made me mad. All the exes I had warned her about were still chatting with her,parties and she would tell me am home,majority of the things I hated were the things she was doing behind but no sex. Dat one still calling her sweety and some sex chats.

I printed it all out and pasted it on the wLl for her to see when she woke.gave a good warning and it stopped. All those saying she might not be doing wrong

No man,she is doing something very wrong and does not want you to see it. Shine your eyes.

Ps.if u v funds,get a street boy follow her for a week and let him report to you. If she gets somewhere call like a loving husband my dear where are you while the boy reports the location,if fucking,she will enter a short yome hotel one day and you will know the truth or guest house.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Decryptor(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Aviero:
LOL! No vex. But I think you can contact that decryptor guy. I think he was wasn't joking, but I'm not really sure oh.

I am very serious! I have done it for a couple of men and some women too but at a point got discouraged to stop because of the issue of clients having to go so emotional after they discover their spouse is cheating. It's so heartbreaking seeing a full grown man cry! One of the cases that touched me so bad was that of a man who didn't know his "supposedly only son" was actually not his! The wife confided in her best friend during their conversation on Whatsapp. Women are mean!

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2016
From experience, she dey nack apako outside! Mark my words!

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by SURElee(f): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Bro! She's your wife! Paid, signed, sealed and delivered. Do whatever you can to uncover Whatever she's hiding,before she goes out and and brings HIV for you after her escapades. My gut feeling tells me it's either her exes or her colleagues, that's if she works though.

If u like dull, make she go bring outside pregnancy, come hinge am on you as your own. God help you with this.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by seangy4konji: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2016
Ask your self why would a woman start frowning or pick a fight because you want to know who she is chatting with??

You can even collect music from the phone,toilet,bath,kitchen. She does not want the chat message to pop up while she is away.

Ps. Start using condoms with her ASAP as I know it's raw.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Franky826: 10:44am On Apr 06, 2016
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.
Please no insult. Thank you

I don't know how you can read the messages maybe you'll have to contact anon to hack her phone. But if you are looking for pics /video evidence and she is the type that locks her gallery or videos with codes/patterns but doesn't lock the phone out entirely, what I normally do is to view photos I'll just send 'google photos' to the phone and when installing it normally the applock will prompt you to allow it to lock the app, decline the request and just install when you done, just open the app and view pics. Do the same for videos just install mx player or vlc media player and do same. But after all is said and done, I believe married couples should be open to themselves but also respect each one's privacy I know most men will also want their ladies to keep away from their phone you might wanna do same. Show that woman more love and she will open up herself to you without need to hide anything. Goodluck bro
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by UjSizzle(f): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Nope, you read right.

I live in the USA, epicenter of divorce where over 50% of marriages ends in divorce.

I don't surfer fools. Life's too short to be unfulfilled.
Wow. Just wow.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by XaintJoel20: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Aviero:
Buy a decryptor diskette, and plug it into the phone memory via the USB port. You would see "decrypt mode" enable? Tap yes. Then gently insert the phone into an electric kettle and wait for it to discharge electronic currents in and out of the cyclonic membrance. After that, insert the pattern that's on your own phone, and wait for 5 minutes.

Whatever she does with her phone and whatever messages she's receiving will reflect on your own phone.

Thanks!

You're welcome.
Is this for real
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by phreakabit(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2016
Aviero:
Buy a decryptor diskette, and plug it into the phone memory via the USB port. You would see "decrypt mode" enable? Tap yes. Then gently insert the phone into an electric kettle and wait for it to discharge electronic currents in and out of the cyclonic membrance. After that, insert the pattern that's on your own phone, and wait for 5 minutes.

Whatever she does with her phone and whatever messages she's receiving will reflect on your own phone.

Thanks!

You're welcome.

Anyone who believes this shit, has the brain of a tadpole.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by BabaO2: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2016
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.
Put don't climb on her

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2016
UjSizzle:

Wow. Just wow.

Why are you shocked?

Isn't the feminist movement partly about freedom and pursuit of happiness?

Would you wish for people to stay stagnant in unfulfilled marriages?

One of my ex Wife is my friend on Facebook and we've been divorced 20 years now. It's not a bad thing or shameful thing to be divorced.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by ylaa(f): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2016
do your own
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by KingTom(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2016
francizy:

Hahahahahaha! Na to dey gauge the thing oh! Guard am pass your gf, else, hawks fit swoop in and move the thing.. grin cheesy
I dey put am for vault with password grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by george4CHRIST(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2016
Op can I ask you this question? Do you hide your own phone from her? If yes,you caused it. If no you can start hiding your own from her to see her reaction. You can even do as if you are chatting with a friend by lol and you will see her getting worried. So don't bother your self much. You will thank me later after trying this smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Aviero: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2016
phreakabit:

Anyone who believes this shit, has the brain of a tadpole.
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Charlieyoung(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2016
Give her some sleeping pills. once she doze of you can take her phone are check all u want to know, all u can visit a psychologist and try the psychostematic visual tranquilizer to make her answer all of ur question in an oblivious state. thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Shegricho: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2016
Aviero:

Thanks!

You're welcome.

Did you say electric kettle?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Amakabill(f): 11:57am On Apr 06, 2016
arofemites:

@amakabill. Are u serious abt dis? Pls, dis is my watsapp no:08186187413. I'll b expecting ur message.
?..I don't whatsapp but I will get back to u....u can remove ur number .
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by DolaPat: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ITs obvious she is indeed hiding something from you, but since u have no proof, i will advice u to secretly confront her close friend, as in best of friends, if u play ur game well, her best friend will open up to u.
DUMB ADVICE, WHAT HAS HER CLOSEST FRIEND GOT TO DO WITH THIS ISSUE, PRIMITIVE THOT INDEED....MR.....BETTER DUMP THIS ADVICE, COS YOU WILL ONLY DISGRACE URSELF BY APPROACHING HER FRIEND FOR INFORMATION, WHAT IF HER FRIEND TELLS YOU LIES TO BREAK YOUR MARRIAGE
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Sheggy13(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

The same Bible also states, if your right hands enables you to commit a sin, chop it off(Matthew 5:30)
How many of your body parts have you chopped of yet?
Or you have no sins? Not unless all the roles prescribed in the Bible, you follow religiously. Do you?
We're discussing marital issues and commitments here and I had to cite Bible verses that conform with that, which I believe the woman swore to uphold in her wedding vow to submit to the man. This has nothing to do with following all verses of the Bible and not sinning. If you choose not to exercise your authority as a man in your marriage and allow a woman dictate to you that things should be done on her own terms, then good luck to you. Not all men think that way.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by henryhemon(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

I hope u like being judged wen u make silly errors too?

Aunty cheating isn't a mistake please. It is carefully though out plan. Lets draw the line. This judge not is the reason there are many problems in this world.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by comradee1248: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
lebroske:
I think you need to fix a lot of hidden video cameras in ur house that can be very smart in picking voice massages and video, and u have to follow her small small to know her password in fact u just need an advice of a modern professional security expert
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by comradee1248: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
lebroske:
Trick her to make her tell u some secrets about her friends that you think it won't be pleasant to that her friends her friends hearing that u know, with this organize a very simple trick for letting her friend knows that she's exposing her with that her friend will feel batrayed and she'll give her up even thou its blackmail
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by francizy(m): 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
KingTom:
I dey put am for vault with password grin

Abeg, I need only 5 liters from you, I wan give my gf birthday gift... grin cheesy
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by ideylaff: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
YelloweWest:
Leave her alone and stop checking her phone.

Lol grin grin grin

It's a tough one

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.