Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me (69241 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by friendl: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
What l see in the marriage is DISREGARD

Some women will cheat on her husband with no single trace ,not to talk of obvious is the case ,

Rubbish

Yeye dey smell
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by curvilicious: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Avalon316:
Do those Nigerian women cheat?

So people with fallen boobs, stinking pvs$y and fat tummies cheat?

Some of their customers no dey try sef

I'm 190% guessing u r nt black
Afin oshi
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by diva90: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
She's cheating on you... You can take this to the bank and cash it! I don't see why she would be so secretive if all is well.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by ajaylee1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Bro, don't look for evidence, Cos u will be helpless. just hope she's not cheating on u. And u too should start keeping nd locking your phones even if u hav nothing in it. If she's cheating on u, it will definitely show itself.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by flokii: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.
Please no insult. Thank you

honestly speaking..

she might not be cheating the way you look at it..

she probably has a guy she's fond of chatting with... you knw like smart mind & doesn't want you to feel threatened or jealous

you should knw her & things she can do... tho. you don't seem to trust her that much..

when I marry.. I won't bother my wife or monitor her personal life o.. na oyibo kind of love I go do with am

NB: it's a 50:50 thing.. she might actually be cheating.. cheers
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by rayblings(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.
Hello sir, you have every right to go through her fone. I am not yet married but I'm in a serious relationship and I go through my girlfriend's fone and she goes through my fone too. Forcefully take her fone and see what she's hiding. Even my bae can't try that shit with me she knows that, how much more my wife

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Switup: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
nerdfrost:
Advice from nerdfrost to u.

If u are not sure,take her out,buy her what she likes,when u get home,give her a good sex then later whisper in her ear 'I know the whole truth'. If she doesn't beg u n explain, I'll chop off my stuff

Nerdfrost has spoken grin
lol
#da bomb

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by rudebouy: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
Amakabill:
..i can check her phone records from our system for a fee...very simpe

How much for ya services. I really need sth like dat. Hope ur not kidding oh?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by busyfishing(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
sadwhat am i supposed to say?

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by luvility(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
A cheater will alwz suspect his/her spouse. At OP erase the though of her cheating so that you can live long.
What you might detect may bring a permanent scar to your heart.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by curvilicious: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
Op you might be wrong wt ur suspision
She might be gist silly things wt her friends nd don't want u to see.

She might as well be cheating

Stone face ask nd threaten to take the issue to som1 u knw she respects in her family
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
lebroske:

Bro let me tell u from experience, it been proven times without number! If your gut tells you tat your partner is cheating then they are! It's a fact! No one can explain it but it's something spiritual that has to do with broken trust! Hence why 98% of victims of infidelity always say they felt it but ignored the feeling!
Now for the evidence just wait for her to be asleep then take the phone to the toilet and check all u want!
But if she is skilled u won't find anything easily, I suggest whatsapp messages and sent sms messages folders.
Then check dialed numbers that are called frequently but aren't saved now also check stranger frequent callers!
Now if there's a number saved but calls frequently irrespective of being saved with a woman's name copy this out and call it also.

Now you have to establish the type of cheating thats going on either emotional or sexual, after u do this let me know

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Aviero:
Buy a decryptor diskette, and plug it into the phone memory via the USB port. You would see "decrypt mode" enable? Tap yes. Then gently insert the phone into an electric kettle and wait for it to discharge electronic currents in and out of the cyclonic membrance. After that, insert the pattern that's on your own phone, and wait for 5 minutes.

Whatever she does with her phone and whatever messages she's receiving will reflect on your own phone.

Thanks!

You're welcome.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
why dnt u drug her. let her sleep like jonah. . . .and d phone be looking at you like -im all yours tonight-

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
When u would be forming mr mature gentleman all the time.

From time every guy should let his woman know he is jealous, not dangerously jealous but jealous and if she wants to put ur mind at rest she should stop hoarding her phone.....

Open up to her, stop dying in silence. Its disrespectful that a wife can tell her husband No u cant check my phone.....it shouldnt be, both ways.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by flokii: 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
rayblings:
Hello sir, you have every right to go through her fone. I am not yet married but I'm in a serious relationship and I go through my girlfriend's fone and she goes through my fone too. Forcefully take her fone and see what she's hiding. Even my bae can't try that shit with me she knows that, how much more my wife

mister.. pardon me cos I need to say this..

you're not smart atal buh you think you are

it's ur type that's easy to fo0l d most.. a girl doesn't need permission to cheat.. not even gadgets or gps tracker can stop them.

cos you snatch & check her fone doesn't mean she is clean.. you should learn to play mind games and perfect it

trust me.. smart guys easily detect cheating partners without any trace atal.. #enu o shey rara

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Ijaya123: 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
With what you stated above, I can guarantee you that your fears are real. An innocent mind has no fears.

Your wife definitely has baggages.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Your marriage is leaking, please find the hole .

She is sexting or hooking up with an old boyfriend or a new chap ...

Handle it with maturity and ensure you reignitecyour love !!!

Check your sex life, may need a revamp !!!!
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by EMPEROR032: 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
WHEN YOUR MALE TURKEY IS EYEING YOUR WIVE'S FIGURE8 OR

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by tico1212(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Abeg who on gen?

I wan charge fone
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Come oh! Which kain long hands be this?

I don't get
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by mukhcech(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
rayblings:
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by tickles2luv2016(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
lebroske:

Roger dat
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by mukhcech(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
gcode123:
When u would be forming mr mature gentleman all the time.

From time every guy should let his woman know he is jealous, not dangerously jealous but jealous and if she wants to put ur mind at rest she should stop hoarding her phone.....

Open up to her, stop dying in silence. Its disrespectful that a wife can tell her husband No u cant check my phone.....it shouldnt be, both ways.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by saintmark88(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Your wife shouldn't password her fone n even if she does u have every right to know tht password, u guys r one for crying out loud, if I were in your shoes since I know her password, I'll target a time when she loseguards d fone, check it n confirm wht I wNt
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Trueyarn(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=nerdfrost post=44433400]Advice from nerdfrost to u.

If u are not sure,take her out,buy her what she likes,when u get home,give her a good sex then later whisper in her ear 'I know the whole truth'. If she doesn't beg u n explain, I'll chop off my stuff

A badt guy... grin grin grin...
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by hardbody: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
lebroske:

cell phones are personal, use yours and let her use hers. What you do not know won't hurt you. when you dig up the dirt, what will you do with it? Let her be. if she is sinning, her sins will find her out.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Deen77: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Very funny, how can my wife password her phone without giving me the password. Not my wife.

Get a good voice recoder, try to record her conversation. You can use phone, always pretend you are going out if you suspect she is trying to receive call and on it down.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by truthspeaks: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ask Apc zombies to hlp u ask buhari. grin na joke I de joke wit u. On a serious note, if dats d kind of behaviour she exhibits then I wonder why u still call her ur wife. U sef begin hide ur own then u ll see evrytin open up in d hse
lebroske:
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by alobright17(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
I shouldn't go through my wife's phone is not when she give me the reason to do so,I don't even need some one's advice here or there to do so I'm not that weak to let her picking up fight intimidate me at all I'm not created with chicken heart.wish I am her husband no matter what she is or do that phone must be check I don't care how she feel about it or what people will say about it and I will not do it hidden I will do it in her front.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by mecussey(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Aviero:
Buy a decryptor diskette, and plug it into the phone memory via the USB port. You would see "decrypt mode" enable? Tap yes. Then gently insert the phone into an electric kettle and wait for it to discharge electronic currents in and out of the cyclonic membrance. After that, insert the pattern that's on your own phone, and wait for 5 minutes.

Whatever she does with her phone and whatever messages she's receiving will reflect on your own phone.

Thanks!

You're welcome.

If you are checking a woman, directly or inidirectly, digitally or otherwise...you are wasting ur time. Just talk sense (program) in to her and never betray her trusth...thats all. N b ...this is only applicable to reasonable women ooo...not ashawo
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Kachy1605(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
cool let me tell you what will work for you as simple as abc. It worked for me. Just start using condom on her and she will ask why this new development? And you will answer her that whn the right/safe time comes you will stop using bt for now is til further notice. Trust me she wil breakdown that you have found out something and she will open up to bt note at 1st she wil claim innosaint bt maintain ur stand. Luck to you and inbox my thank u

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / Should I Expose My Wife's EX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.