Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (194539 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by tosyne2much(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2016
BobUg28:
Tosyn and 10 this, 10 that. Ain't you tired of it? Huh!
The ministry must not die cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by olajigaolamide: 8:18am On Apr 06, 2016
If your girl is sleeping with someone else then you are not man enough
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Spicylate(f): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2016
Fourwinds:
u don learn abi... I go still catch u with other signs....heheheheheeee
I dey wait.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by tosyne2much(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2016
olajigaolamide:
If your girl is sleeping with someone else then you are not man enough
Bros na you dey talk like this? shocked
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by haul: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2016
Gaborone:
The world has gone beyond all these sort of talk that neither bring money nor virtue.

Let's step out of these 10 this, 10 that box please. They are becoming less appealing to the eyes, and more off-putting to the senses in general.

smiley

Truly you bask in your uniqueness

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2016
Cutehector:
B like say na village girls u take dis survey on..
Hehehe lol
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:
[b] Tosin, you can detect all these from a beginner but for a baddo, just forget it. cry

But it also depends on

1. the time difference from the time she had sex with other guy and time you enter there if it's in few minutes or hours you will know from the the odour or strength of her V lips

2. the kind and size of JB on the other guy and the
elasticity of the girl's V lipsrsealed

3. Sex a woman had within 24hrs is easy to know. For steamy hot season,even if she cleans up and wear perfume,you can detect from body odour. Why? While having steamy sex,her sweat pores are opened,the guy sweat enters her body pores just as hers enters into his. You can tell the difference from her usual body odour.

4. use your D*** to measure it everytime you make love to her so you know if it becomes wider than yours, she has already been popped grin

but like I said earlier, if you are dating a mean and promiscuous girl please throw my tips through the window cos she can counter all of them perfectly. tongue

[/b]

Make sense
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2016
MarieSucre:

Including your mother and sister?

Did i stutter? I said ALL
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Medunah: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Awho:
what's up Medunah where in the world have you been
Heyy.....I should be asking u, yh??
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2016
englishmart:
do you know what it means to have sex during a game? As Barcelona and atletico are playing today, messi then leaves the field while the game is on, gets himself a sex partner and starts having sex. Watch your grammer, the errors are becoming excessively conspicuous as the day goes by.

Lmao...I noticed the mistake,too. But it must have been an oversight on her part.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by adeboizy11(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:

Tosin abeg u nor go kill person grin

Op is like you've never met a sharp girl.

The truth is; it is more easy to tell if a guy just had sex.

Have you ever wondered why footballers are advised not to have sex during any game.

A lady can have sex with different men in a day, and it is hard to tell.

Make I just de laugh grin grin grin grin
Experience is the realest teacher
Speaking from experience!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2016
IRENEONY
ireneony:

Have you ever wondered why footballers are advised not to have sex during any game.

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Menzy86(m): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:

Baby how will you know if a man just had sex? Will you start measuring d length of d joystick to decipher any increase or decrease? Hmmm...
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2016
MTCHEW
IYANGBALI:
Dem don spoil market for osusumustflow rokiatu Aminat508 VickyRotex and Prettythicksme grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by seangy4konji: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2016
@op.

U deh dull. You think it concerns me if she don knack 40 men in one dayi no carry bed go there. Majority of dem are hoes so I just do my thing,cum sharp and start another thing.

Wether you enjoy it or not is not my business.

If it's girlfriend and decide not to give again. Bada muwa.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Oluwawapelumi(m): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2016
HateU2:
Tosyne2much aagain
10lister

Thats why nobody wooed u tongue tongue cheesy
Yeye boy undecided
Keep digging u hear undecided, u will never understand a woman cheesy

"You will never understand a woman" how true?
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2016
Oluwawapelumi:

cox me as a lady don't even understand myself. Ask diff ladies d same question and bliv me u will neva get d same answer cox we don't understand ourselves. We are too complicated.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2016
Oluwawapelumi:

Happy Birthday bro wink smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by VickyRotex(f): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
IYANGBALI:
rhythmic question grin

undecided undecided
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by MarieSucre(f): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
youmour:

Did i stutter? I said ALL

So youmour's mother who gave birth to him is a slvt who fvcks around with men all over the place. Right? hmmmnnn
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Teeboy22(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by tosyne2much(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Teeboy22:

Guy u be wereypey oh
I just like to dey cause controversy ni sha cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarieSucre:

So youmour's mother who gave birth to him is a slvt who fvcks around with men all over the place. Right? hmmmnnn

Damn right,same with your mother and yourself and female siblings
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Oluwawapelumi(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
HateU2:
Happy Birthday bro wink smiley

Thanks so much... I'm so grateful.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Oluwawapelumi(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
HateU2:
cox me as a lady don't even understand myself. Ask diff ladies d same question and bliv me u will neva get d same answer cox we don't understand ourselves. We are too complicated.

Thank God am not a lady then.

And thanks for the beautiful revelation about the female folk.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by MarieSucre(f): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
youmour:

Damn right,same with your mother and yourself and female siblings

I'm not the one who said all women are hoes. You did. So let's get facts straight. I'm not a hoer neither my mum. But your mum, your sisters and aunt and your grandmother on both sides are wh.ores. ok. Thus sayeth youmour
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by MarieSucre(f): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oluwawapelumi:

Thank God am not a lady then.

And thanks for the beautiful revelation about the female folk.

HateU2 can only speak for herself. She should stick to speaking for herself. If you want to understand an individual woman, then ask that woman. Don't make blanket statements.

HateU2 see what you've caused. He is thanking God he is not a woman. I hope you're proud that you contribute to the negative stereotype about women. I hope you're proud of yourself.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarieSucre:

I'm not the one who said all women are hoes. You did. So let's get facts straight. I'm not a hoer neither my mum. But your mum, your sisters and aunt and your grandmother on both sides are wh.ores. ok. Thus sayeth youmour

Whatever ho, i still stand by what i say
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by MarieSucre(f): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
youmour:

Whatever ho, i still stand by what i say

Me too. I stand by what you say. Your mother, your sister, your mother's sisters, your father's sister, your grandmothers, are all women who are sexually promiscuous; sluts. Women who are unscrupulous, who compromise their principles for monetary gain. Your mother and your maternal grandmother's wear slutty clothing or makeup, and behave in a slutty manner and are all women who visit places frequented by men, with the intention of engaging in sexual intercourse and are flirts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarieSucre:

Me too. I satnd by what you say. Your mother, your sister, your mother's sisters, your father's sister, your grandmothers, your future wife, and your daughters will be hos.

Ofcos they will be hoes,same as every other woman walking on the surface of the earth,same as you and every female in your family and lineage to come,its engraved in every woman's DNA.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarieSucre:

Me too. I stand by what you say. Your mother, your sister, your mother's sisters, your father's sister, your grandmothers, are all women who are sexually promiscuous; sluts. Women who are unscrupulous, who compromise their principles for monetary gain. Your mother and your maternal grandmother's wear slutty clothing or makeup, and behave in a slutty manner and are all women who visit places frequented by men, with the intention of engaging in sexual intercourse and are flirts.

Damn you didnt have to modify ho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.