Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (194545 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Chicagoesontop: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Anytime she is in a hurry to go out without giving you a hint of where she is going specifically, but suddenly becomes extra nice to you, pets you pegs you, say nice words to you and even ask you what she will get for you while coming back .... My Brother SHE IS GOING FOR A HARD SEX !!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by tosyne2much(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarieSucre:

Me too. I stand by what you say. Your mother, your sister, your mother's sisters, your father's sister, your grandmothers, are all women who are sexually promiscuous; sluts. Women who are unscrupulous, who compromise their principles for monetary gain. Your mother and your maternal grandmother's wear slutty clothing or makeup, and behave in a slutty manner and are all women who visit places frequented by men, with the intention of engaging in sexual intercourse and are flirts.
Please take it easy.. See as una dey use una parents play kite
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Oluwawapelumi(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarieSucre:

HateU2 can only speaking for herself. She should stick to speaking for herself. If you want to understand an individual woman, then ask that woman. Don't make blanket statements.

HateU2 see what you've caused. He is thanking God he is not a woman. I hope you're proud that you contribute to the negative stereotype about women. I hope you're proud of yourself.

MarieSucre are you negating what she said?
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarieSucre:

Hate.U2 can only speaking for herself. She should stick to speaking for herself. If you want to understand an individual woman, then ask that woman. Don't make blanket statements.

Hat.eU2 see what you've caused. He is thanking God he is not a woman. I hope you're proud that you contribute to the negative stereotype about women. I hope you're proud of yourself.
Yes, i'm proud of myself.
What have I said that is wrong?
I said they can never understand a woman and here you are talking something that is out of it.
I will always be proud to be a woman anyday/time. All im saying here is that they can never understand a woman. How do u understand it
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nickymezor(f): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmmmmm, nt true abeg
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Jideultimate(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
...on point
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by EZENDDIGBO(m): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:
[b] Tosin, you can detect all these from a beginner but for a baddo, just forget it. cry

But it also depends on

1. the time difference from the time she had sex with other guy and time you enter there if it's in few minutes or hours you will know from the the odour or strength of her V lips

2. the kind and size of JB on the other guy and the
elasticity of the girl's V lipsrsealed

3. Sex a woman had within 24hrs is easy to know. For steamy hot season,even if she cleans up and wear perfume,you can detect from body odour. Why? While having steamy sex,her sweat pores are opened,the guy sweat enters her body pores just as hers enters into his. You can tell the difference from her usual body odour.

4. use your D*** to measure it everytime you make love to her so you know if it becomes wider than yours, she has already been popped grin

but like I said earlier, if you are dating a mean and promiscuous girl please throw my tips through the window cos she can counter all of them perfectly. tongue

[/b]

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by tosyne2much(m): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hmmmmmm, nt true abeg
I don't expect you to agree with me nah tongue
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by cardoctor(m): 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oh really?
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by MarieSucre(f): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
youmour:

Ofcos they will be hoes,same as every other woman walking on the surface of the earth,same as you and every female in your family and lineage to come,its engraved in every woman's DNA.

Nope. You said it. Not I. So its only your own female relatives. Everybody's female relatives except yours are hoes. You decreed it. May it be so forever and ever.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by MarieSucre(f): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
HateU2:
Yes, i'm proud of myself.
What have I said that is wrong?
I said they can never understand a woman and here you are talking something that is out of it.
I will always be proud to be a woman anyday/time. All im saying here is that they can never understand a woman. How do u understand it

Why would you say that if he asks other women, they too they will tell him they don't know. When nairaland boys start calling us women fish, and start saying we are always confused and how we can never make up our minds and how they should be the one to tell us our mind since we can't even understand ourselves. You will understand what you have truly done by promoting such a negative stereotype about women.

I assume you're a christian. Just imagine if someone asks you some questions about Christianity then you say you don't know. Then the person says "well thank God I'm not a christian". Do you think you have created a positive or negative image of Christianity or womanhood on that person? You be the judge.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarieSucre:

Nope. You said it. Not I. So its only your own female relatives. Everybody's female relatives except yours are hoes. You decreed it. May it be so forever and ever.

Why do you keep quoting me ho? You wanna fvck or nah?
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by MarieSucre(f): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
youmour:

Why do you keep quoting me ho? You wanna fvck or nah?

mtchewww Looking at the kind of person you are I was wondering how long before you would throw in the sexual reference. You didn't dissapoint.

Anywayzz. As you have professed Your maternal and paternal female relatives are hoes. Only them. In the whole world. Are hoes.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Seriously girl, chill and cool down. U ar fvcking taking this personal. It's my personal view and if you are not okay with it, you can as well move on without mentioning me. I attended girl's school and I know what I'm saying.
It's called fundamental human right lady, freedom of speech. Will you lemme rest now undecided undecided plus I can see how you are abusing everyone here, I beg ooo I be 'lover' not a 'fighter'. It's a social media lady, be careful.
MarieSucre:

Why would you say that if he asks other women, they too they will tell him they don't know. When nairaland boys start calling us women fish, and start saying we are always confused and how we can never make up our minds and how they should be the one to tell us our mind since we can't even understand ourselves. You will understand what you have truly done by promoting such a negative stereotype about women.

I assume you're a christian. Just imagine if someone asks you some questions about Christianity then you say you don't know. Then the person says "well thank God I'm not a christian". Do you think you have created a positive or negative image of Christianity or womanhood on that person? You be the judge.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarieSucre:

mtchewww Looking at the kind of person you are I was wondering how long before you would throw in the sexual reference. You didn't dissapoint.

Anywayzz. As you have professed Your maternal and paternal female relatives are hoes. Only them. In the whole world. Are hoes.

Okay i accept,we are all hoes so can we fcvk now?
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by MarieSucre(f): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
HateU2:
Seriously girl, chill and cool down. U ar fvcking taking this personal. It's my personal view and if you are not okay with it, you can as well move on without mentioning me. I attended girl's school and I know what I'm saying.
It's called fundamental human right lady, freedom of speech. Will you lemme rest now undecided undecided plus I can see how you are abusing everyone here, I beg ooo I be 'lover' not a 'fighter'. It's a social media lady, be careful.

its not everybody. Its only youmour. And that's cause he says all women are hoes.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by MarieSucre(f): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
youmour:

Okay i accept,we are all hoes so can we fcvk now?

"We" are hoes. Iwo ati tani? No. You know who the hoes are. This shit is getting boring af.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarieSucre:

its not everybody. Its only youmour. And that's cause he says all women are hoes.
I beg swerve, lemme see d next comment
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarieSucre:

Yea,thats what i said.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Awho(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=Medunah post=44450261] Heyy.....I should be asking u, yh??[/quote ]
just been missing my NL Beattie
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Medunah: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=Awho post=44494121][/quote]
Awwn, am blushing....Aw u bin thou?
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Awho(m): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Medunah:

Awwn, am blushing....Aw u bin thou?

funny yhu, yhu can say that again. add me up on wattsapp. that's if you don't mind 08187391123
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Medunah: 7:03am On Apr 08, 2016
Awho:

funny yhu, yhu can say that again. add me up on wattsapp. that's if you don't mind 08187391123
Alri, will add ya up
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 02, 2016
@Tosin, how can you convince us with all your 10 signs that you are not a pro in what ever you analyst huh? particularly when it cones to women. My hear say you no be womanizer na!
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by obontami: 5:37am On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
Tosyne2much aagain
10lister

Thats why nobody wooed u tongue tongue cheesy
Yeye boy undecided
Keep digging u hear undecided, u will never understand a woman cheesy
see one of them

what is this world turning to ??

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by obontami: 5:40am On May 04, 2016
dlashondra:

Which secret?, that one na for learner. 1hr is too much, give me 30mins you will not know,
since u are an expert can u explain better ??
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 7:57am On May 04, 2016
obontami:
see one of them

what is this world turning to ??
Wo arakunrin, kini o de undecided
Mo ni pe ki o ma mention mi
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by obontami: 8:46am On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
Wo arakunrin, kini o de undecided Mo ni pe ki o ma mention mi

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 9:23am On May 04, 2016
[quote author=obontami post=45296494][/quote] sad

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by obontami: 9:26am On May 04, 2016

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 9:32am On May 04, 2016
[quote author=obontami post=45297651][/quote]stfuareugod, biko tell ur frnd 2 stop disturbing me with mentions undecided sad
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by obontami: 12:05pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
stfuareugod, biko tell ur frnd 2 stop disturbing me with mentions undecided sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.