Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

E-commerce App For Fastfood Outlet URGENTLY needed!!! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / E-commerce App For Fastfood Outlet URGENTLY needed!!! (818 Views)

MFI : Get the Mobile Banking APP For Microfinance Institutions In Nigeria / Nairachat Social Media App For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-commerce App For Fastfood Outlet URGENTLY needed!!! by medube(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hey guys,

Does anyone know of a system that I can use for my fastfood business outlet whereby customers can download an application for iOS or Android and place orders? When the orders are placed and paid for by card, the preparation of the food will commence so that the customer can just pick up by the time he gets to the fastfood outlet.

Basically like an app Jumia, Konga and the rest use to order stuff, just that this time it's for a fastfood outlet and not an online store.

Looking forward to suggestions.
Re: E-commerce App For Fastfood Outlet URGENTLY needed!!! by sleepingdemon: 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
pay a developer to develop the above app for you, as well as a rest api to connect to it, you can contract to me too, also we have ppl like danielthegeek, dhtml18, pcguru and a lot more u can pm.
Re: E-commerce App For Fastfood Outlet URGENTLY needed!!! by medube(m): 12:59am On Apr 06, 2016
sleepingdemon:
pay a developer to develop the above app for you, as well as a rest api to connect to it, you can contract to me too, also we have ppl like danielthegeek, dhtml18, pcguru and a lot more u can pm.

Cool!

Appreciated!

Send me your contact details since you say you can do it.
Re: E-commerce App For Fastfood Outlet URGENTLY needed!!! by sleepingdemon: 6:50am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: E-commerce App For Fastfood Outlet URGENTLY needed!!! by FrankLampard: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Its not cheap. Beware of quacks.
Re: E-commerce App For Fastfood Outlet URGENTLY needed!!! by sleepingdemon: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2016
FrankLampard:
Its not cheap. Beware of quacks.
noone said it was cheap...
Re: E-commerce App For Fastfood Outlet URGENTLY needed!!! by globalink: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2016
i can create it for you contact me on 07035086097 email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: E-commerce App For Fastfood Outlet URGENTLY needed!!! by collinsinchrist(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kindly contact admin@brandurs.com

(1) (Reply)

Need Simulator By Cisco Systems For Ccna And Ccnp Exams? / I Need One On One Training In Kaduna. / Hi Programmerz, I Need Help With Project Topicz Based On Java And Visual Basic 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.