Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Sponsor And Earn Profit - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Sponsor And Earn Profit (479 Views)

Buy Silver/gold plated wedding rings & Make 200% Profit. / 100 Weddings Is Small Compare To My Wealth... I Will Sponsor Them. / A Lady Needs A Single Guy For Sponsor At A.Y Show. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sponsor And Earn Profit by Samyzino(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
Music meets Game...
Is a program for youths to bridge out their talents, to tell them nothing and nothing is a waste, this program is basically for the ps2 gamers, we mostly love games but we don't gain extra gift or honour playing it, this idea was bridge out from a discussion between me and my friend outside the chores of Africa, he told me gamers there make fame with it over there, but here in Nigeria we doesn't take it that serious, but do we all know for someone to learn and master a game needs time, brain and strength to think fast....
Seems you are getting my craft, then I sit down and draft out that we can organise a competition for gamers that will also brush out new upcoming talents in the grand finale...
Let make everything a possible way to make talents famous, we can make this program big, Yes. you and I.....

We need sponsorers to patner with me and my team, we are not talking about millions or plenty thousands, all we need is a bit of finance or instead help with materials needed..
Thank you for taking time to read this we are waiting for your reply..

WE WILL LET YOUR BUISENESS MAKE NAME AND PROFIT... 08121849678
Re: Sponsor And Earn Profit by Samyzino(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Great am interested will call you...

(1) (Reply)

Hbd To All Naira Landers Today / A Group Launches The Maiden Edition Of Miss Diplomacy World International And Di / Exclusive Wedding Decor Promo @120k!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.