Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! (30927 Views)

Why God Is Patient And Merciful / Top Five Reasons why God Didn't Create The Universe / 10 Reasons Why GOD Allows Suffering On His People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by Kay17: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Kay17:

If you followed the trail of back and forth messages carefully, you would find that you made an argument that God was uncaused because he was within a dimension that lacked causality. I went a step further and asked if entities like a Universe or multiverse in a dimension without causality would be uncaused as well

KingEbukasBlog:

I answered it , "no" was my answer

How does no answer the question?
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Kay17:

How does no answer the question?

Because its impossible . The universe has a cause and a beginning . Or was your question hypothetical ?
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by Kay17: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Because its impossible . The universe has a cause and a beginning . Or was your question hypothetical ?

Yes it was a hypothetical.
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Kay17:

Yes it was a hypothetical.

Well , yes - the answer to your question.
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by Kay17: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2016
Do you mean to say a Universe or any other material cause within a dimension without causality, is necessarily uncaused?
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by PastorAIO: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You don't ask ineffably stupid questions ,

Pooh-poohing someone's argument is fallacious .

Can you see what I am talking about?

Full Definition of ineffable

a : incapable of being expressed in words : indescribable <ineffable joy> b : unspeakable <ineffable disgust>

: not to be uttered : taboo <the ineffable name of Jehovah>

How can one ASK an ineffable question? What is an ineffable question? The oxymoronic little rat does not even know what ineffable means.

Is "Pooh-poohing someone's argument is fallacious . " an english sentence? Or is he speaking cantonese? Or he didn't learn any grammar in school?

And then he'll congratulate himself that he's used a big word today. How is this not considered Idiotic? and why is it a crime now on Nairaland to expose such rank idiocy? I tire o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2016
PastorAIO:

Can you see what I am talking about?

Full Definition of ineffable

a : incapable of being expressed in words : indescribable <ineffable joy> b : unspeakable <ineffable disgust>

: not to be uttered : taboo <the ineffable name of Jehovah>

How can one ASK an ineffable question? What is an ineffable question? The oxymoronic little rat does not even know what ineffable means.

Is "Pooh-poohing someone's argument is fallacious . " an english sentence? Or is he speaking cantonese? Or he didn't learn any grammar in school?

And then he'll congratulate himself that he's used a big word today. How is this not considered Idiotic? and why is it a crime now on Nairaland to expose such rank idiocy? I tire o!

What the heck is wrong with you ? ! I said "ineffably stupid question" - this means your question is indescribably stupid . Go back to school !!!

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2016
@ PastorAIO

You just confirmed my suspicions grin grin grin grin grin .

Lwtmb !!!!

Gosh ! There's a school that offers adult education in my area, its never too late cheesy

Go back to school !!!!! There's now an exigent need for that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by Busayorafael(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
@ PastorAIO

You just confirmed my suspicions grin grin grin grin grin .

Lwtmb !!!!

Gosh ! There's a school that offers adult education in my area, its never too late cheesy

Go back to school !!!!! There's now an exigent need for that

I find it very funny something about you, and that is the fact that you are very arrogant even in your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2016
Busayorafael:

I find it very funny something about you, and that is the fact that you are very arrogant even in your ignorance.

How is ridiculing someone who tried to embarrass you a show arrogance ? Its not my fault that he can't think or reason .Its not my fault that he says very stupid things , ask very stupid questions , make daft conclusions and quote irrelevant bible verses . Gosh ! Take away his knowledge of how Christianity began and morality and you'd see that he has nothing else upstairs . I wonder why anyone takes him seriously .
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by oaroloye(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
SHALOM!

God cannot possibly break His own Laws:HE IS THOSE LAWS.
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
cool
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by ashjay001(m): 12:18am On Nov 08, 2016
Logicbwoy:

What nonsense are you saying.

You can't create a law and give yourself immunity from that law. That is hypocrisy and open to abuse.

The policemen did not create the law regarding speed limits

Before u n kingebukasblog break each others head; those rules being broken or unbroken were written by mere mortals as God's rules/words!

I'm yet to see God's handwriting! one thing we can all agree on is, d human will always interpret signals/visions as per his capabilities

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukaNaija: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2016
More contributions please smiley
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukaNaija: 11:51am On Dec 15, 2016
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sexual Temptations And The Movie Industry / Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering / Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.