Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard (34805 Views)

Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. / "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu / Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by 989900: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2016
modath:
He will resign....... Even though Nigerians (Africans in general) don't have resignation in their Lexicon, it is obvious that that is the only way out now....

Even folks that were riding hard with him & crying "Wizard Preying" have had their tongues tied by Panama Papers revelation .........

The Senators know they can no longer substantiate their stand , Crookola Saraki has been nailed!! cool

Saraki will resign this month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by awakeuche(m): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2016
Public office holders in Nigeria will NEVER resign from office, even if they were caught eating human flesh uncooked.

3 Likes

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 06, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
Why are we Igbos the only one supporting Saraki? Even his people in Kwara state oppose him, but t is only we Igbos that are supporting him
coz we like playing victim game......ike gwuru umu nwa nnem

1 Like

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by Shymm3x: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2016
Lool.

Tinubu's foot soldiers won't let this guy be for outsmarting their grossly overrated hero. In as much as I don't care for either of them cos they're both rogues...I don't see any difference between the Sarakis and Tinubus. Sarakis turned Kwara state into a family empire, while the Tinubus did the same with Lagos.

Tinubu is just a smarter rogue for stashing all his loot without leaving paper trail, while Saraki is the smarter politician for turning Tinubu into a snake with no fangs. Both rogues.

So what do poor naij folks stand to gain in a fight between rogues?

1 Like

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by cktheluckyman: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2016
bashydemy:
Lol That PDP Deputy Senate president do you know he is also facing his own forgery trial? Mind you Ekeremadu is part of Saraki's problem too, Choosing Ekeremadu as Senate president add more to his problem.. So now give me any PDP member who have clean hand and will come forward to be senate president under this PMB and APC..
Which forgery allegations? Abegi park well. There are lots of senators in the PDP qualified to be Senate President but they will obviously leave it for those in the north central zone. The APC has got nothing on Ekweremadu.if Saraki eventually goes his successor would either be PDP or new PDP
Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by bluecircle470: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Overambitious caused saraki. Whrs is godfather ATIKU?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by DjAduba(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
Why are we Igbos the only one supporting Saraki? Even his people in Kwara state oppose him, but t is only we Igbos that are supporting him
1.Because PDP Senators made him the president 2. He had their Backup 3. He thinks they can defeat The 180,000,000. Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by cbjonstage(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:

count me out cos thiefing + greed is not in my blood

1 Like

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by DjAduba(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Which forgery allegations? Abegi park well. There are lots of senators in the PDP qualified to be Senate President but they will obviously leave it for those in the north central zone. The APC has got nothing on Ekweremadu.if Saraki eventually goes his successor would either be PDP or new PDP
Are u really following or u just choose to argue blindly?

2 Likes

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by tomakint: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2016
DjAduba:
Ignore that dude for good.......I think cktheluckyman is lost cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by KissCODE(m): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2016
bigerboy200:
u don chop today?
i never chop oh. Any food for me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by orakao8: 10:06am On Apr 06, 2016
LOL!!!!
Shymm3x:
Lool.

Tinubu's foot soldiers won't let this guy be for outsmarting their grossly overrated hero. In as much as I don't care for either of them cos they're both rogues...I don't see any difference between the Sarakis and Tinubus. Sarakis turned Kwara state into a family empire, while the Tinubus did the same with Lagos.

Tinubu is just a smarter rogue for stashing all his loot without leaving paper trail, while Saraki is the smarter politician for turning Tinubu into a snake with no fangs. Both rogues.

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by ojinku(m): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2016
Jorussia:
Saraki should honourably resign.The evidences against him at the CCT are too damning for him to overcome.

How can you ask someone that is not HONOURABLE to resign HONOURABLY. Where e wan borrow am?

2 Likes

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by oshorcherry(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=tuale4u post=44445147]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/cctsaraki-may-resign-moment-senators-mount-pressure/

The Best church in Benin, where the word of God is been elucidated, where pure worship and praise is seen going to heaven...I present to you : Excellence intercessory ministry, 29 Longe street, oko central, GRA Benin...All things are possible to him that believes (mark 9:23)
Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by modath(f): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2016
DjAduba:

tomakint:

Ignore that dude for good.......I think cktheluckyman is lost cheesy cheesy

It's Pa Chukwudi44 that metamorphosed as CK, so it's to be expected..

2 Likes

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by seunmsg(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Don't rule out that under PDP impunity ran amok,
Am still researching the right procedures, but i think the process that brings in and is binding on executive elected officials, should be same for elected legislative officials.

Section 50 of the constitution outlines the procedure for election into the office of the senate and deputy senate president. It doesn't provide for the DSP to automatically take over when the senate presidents seat is vacant unlike the case of the executive where there is a clear provision that the vice should take over when the president is removed before the end of his tenure.
Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by Bimpe29: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Though it is bitter and undesirable, resignation is the best thing to do.
He might however, being witch hunted as some of us feel/believe but is a good development for our nascent democracy.
Not a good riddance for the change processes. Unstable political atmosphere is always adverse.
The next thing is an erratic scenario in the National Assembly, and by extension in other institutions.
Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by 4C2215131: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2016
A deft GEJ move should he concur.
Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by arsenal33: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2016
amaechi1:
Couple of hours ago, some of his supporters were shouting no shaking, nothing dey happen. Not only has it happened, but the shaking Tsunami have rendered them speechless.

Two question for discussion:
1. Could this had ever happened if Saraki had toyed the party line

2. Could this also had happened, if PDP had won the election

People should know when they conquer.

I wonder if Mr 'Common Sense' Ben Bruce was in court yesterday.
Waiting for the twit's tweet.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by tomakint: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2016
modath:

It's Pa Chukwudi44 that metamorphosed as CK, so it's to be expected..
Tell me something..... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by arsenal33: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2016
Shymm3x:
Lool.

You are still crying because Tinubu masterminded your oga's exit.
No vex

3 Likes

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by jacksonite: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2016
amaechi1:
Couple of hours ago, some of his supporters were shouting no shaking, nothing dey happen. Not only has it happened, but the shaking Tsunami have rendered them speechless.

Answer to 1 above is NO. And to 2 Since Saraki is an APC senator, Maybe Yes!
Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by Charly68: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2016
Those behind Saraki's case has both local & international evidence & connections to nail the man at all cost..they don't enter into the boxing ring unless they are sure of wining the contest ..They must have considered the pro & cons of this battle before they started unknown to the senate President..This battle is more than Kwara political game style,it is a national & global political chess game.. The next line of action is even in the cooler even if the man survive this onslaught..will he be able to survive the next jabbing ?The game of power can be dangerous & deadly . I doubt if a thousand lawyers can do any justice to this avalanche of damaging evidence.. O yes the game is up from the point of view of my little lay man forensic analysis..in any case,whether Saraki wins or loses this battle,we will salute him for putting up a good fight.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by ckmayoca: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2016
Burger01:
...because you guys are corrupt and support corruption. smiley

Saraki will be forced to resign smiley

Really they are corrupt? Tell us something.
How many of them have houses in dubai and secret acct in Panama, give the names.
Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by KissCODE(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2016
bashydemy:
Hahaha funny, Just give me one name of PDP Senator that have what it take to be Senate President... All of them go dey fear...

Don't be scared of me, Be scared of your past action--PMB Oct 1st 2015 Independent Day Speech.
lolzzzz there is no senator in that red chember who cant lead the senate.
Senator Ike Ekweremadu & Senator Abaribe are old in the National assembly they know the game very well... Not to talk of Senator David Mark.

Buhari is the one that is scared of working with a PDP led National Assembly. He knows nothing, he wants only those that can cover his pooh.

Look at the mess we are in today in oil sector because of “amaturish“ childlike inconsistency from Uncle Ajala‘s government. He knows if PDP leads the senate he must come to defend himself on the issue of hardship fuel scasity has created.

Am waiting the movie the begin.
Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by Okwyjesus(m): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2016
amaechi1:

so his sin could have been hidden if he've toyed the party line. Sorry you seems to be blinded by your APC than being realistic.
Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by vayne(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
its pdp loyalist,not igbo...its not a tribe thing,so becareful the way you go about potraying the igbo nation!
Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by Bobby4090: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2016
Of all the sins Saraki committed, i think the biggest one was not even how he betrayed his party and ascended to the senate presidency, his biggest sin was that of not seeding the Senate Majority Leardership position to the party's choices.
Dogara betrayed the party like Saraki as well but then he Dogara seeded the house majority leader to the party choice.
Saraki closed all doors of dialogue when he committed that last blunder now he is left alone.

1 Like

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by sLentlover7778(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2016
If he resign, his deputy should take over..
Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by brilliant5(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2016
If he resign his sins wld now b cleansed ba.
Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by KINGofTOTO: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
Because he loot and embezzle all Kwara allocations. No single development for the past 13 years. He should rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard by WILL888(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2016
SARAKI AND HIS TIKI-TAKA STYLE APPROACHING HUMILIATION.
I woke up at wee hours this morning as vibrant as ever.As usual,i grabbed my mobile device to look up and read online news.I stumbled on one headline and I shot a glance at it to read the details,to my greatest surprise I came across an infuriating and most annoying comment in recent times by someone we called esteemed Senate president,Sen. Bukola Saraki.He said, 'i am glad that my trial has commenced'. This man is a pathological liar and no a word of truth in him.I think he was talking about another trial and not the one that he has tried to bury through his crooked entourage of lawyers for months.Ok if I may ask,why did he delay his happiness for good eight months? Was it that he trying to be sad for those months and suddenly activated his happy mood? The trial he stalled for good eight months hoping he could buy judiciary as usual.God dey ooooo!
Yesterday,the same man's name was mentioned in one of the most sophisticated overseas shady deals.I'm talking of 'Panama papers'. Even the prime minister of that nation resigned yesterday to save face.That can only happened in a saner climes.Not my country! Politicians would rather die in office than resign honourably even when their crimes are visible to the blinds.But it has dawned on Saraki and the convoy of senators swarming around him like troubled bees that they can always have thier ways.I'm waiting to see who would go down with him.The 'Abobakus' would like to die with their pay-master. What a sorry chamber! I can't wait to see how this trial will end.The monumental corruption under his noses must be tamed and sanity must return to the apex chamber.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server / Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) / Why We Walked Out Of Meeting With Nigerian Govt – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.