Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid (1624 Views)

100 Motivational Lifestyle Quotes On Daily Successes And Breakthroughs / The Teenage Lifestyle / Stop Living A POROUS Lifestyle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by Iphekitan(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2016

[Story]The Rossy Lifestyle Of
Pyunskid

Prologue

This is another story from iphekitan, the writer of "The life of a yahoo boy" "Journey to stardom ". And now this is this his third story.

This is a true life story of a friend of mine, wrote this with his permission ofcourse.
Pyunskid is social freak, who took sociality to the extreme end. His Lifestyle was pure fun. If you are a lady you would learn a lot of lessons from this guys tactics.

Even guys would learn a lot from the story, they would learn new ways of handling girls and understanding them too.

It's Fun, just read along.

Tz Iphekitan
Whatsapp - 09034368823

Re: The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by millhouse: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kul
Re: The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by samuel19222(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Booked this plot.
Re: The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by TzIphekitan(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
Droppin the bomb tonight
Re: The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by TzIphekitan(m): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pyunskid

Re: The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by ricki: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Thankx for the mention. U got talent men
Re: The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by dhesmond(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
You no mention me naw @iphekitan
Re: The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by TzIphekitan(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
dhesmond:
You no mention me naw @iphekitan
no vex bro
Re: The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by TzIphekitan(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
My name is ayomide, but friends call me pyunskid. Yea, you probably about to ask, what is the meaning of pyunskid. Well pyun was a name my friends gave me due to the shape of my head but I tushed it up,I named myself pyunskid.

That was my then 2go username ,let me start by telling you about my life from secondary school days. I was fortunate to attend the best secondary school in ib, so that itself was a pride.

Brief description of myself

Am light , a little short, but not too short, am very cute as in really handsome and photogenic, am a very social guy and fun to be with , am what you could refer to as every girls taste.

In ss1 to be precise I was still a random kid , I was serious, attended class, answered questions in class, and I knew to girl yet then.

Everything changed when I got to ss2, my elder bro gave me his previous phone since he purchased a new one. My bro was social too, guess I took after him. He introduced me to 2go , facebook , whatsapp and the likes. Back then, it was 2go I fancied most, probably due to the fact that , most of my friends were on that platform. I added up my school mates abd area guys normally.

Later 2go introduced a new version that was supportive of group chat. Mehn that was the begining of unseriousness for me. In the group chats I started meeting girls, those bae's fancied me because I was always making the group chats fun. So they do get attached to chatting with me.

On a fateful day I was sitting outside when I got back after school, I was chatting as usual when my classmate/area friend Akin came around , he snatched my phone and he screamed while pressing it.

Akin : chai pyun see as girls boku for your account

Me : henen how does that affect you ?

Akin : you dey madt, how many gf you get out of them all?

Me : alaye drop the jamb question, I don't have any , and I don't think I need any.

Akin : guy when would you be mature, jara eh, start pining this girls one by one before all those area brothers finish them all.

Me : issh na you sabi.

Akin : you are learner o, let me blend you, seems this bimpe of a girl you are chatting with enjoys your chat. Let's make her a case study.

Me : alaye give me back my phone jae, I didn't send you.

Akin : calm down, let me help you parol this bae , just watch as I dey chat her and learn.

Me : you this guy hen, anyhow, do wetin you wanna do and hand me back my phone.

He kept chatting with bimpe, i sat close to him, the conversation between him and bimpe went thus :

Me : what school do you attend ?

Bimpe : Qsi

Me : hmmmn very close to mine, I attend Gci

Bimpe : really ? That great.

Me : yeah can we meet up tomorrow then.

Bimpe : hmmmn I don't know if I might be chanced yet o.

Me : let's meet up after school hours na .

Bimpe : ok no qualms.

Me : okay can I have your digits so as to remind you.

Bimpe : what's digit ?

Lol got her

Me : I mean your number

Bimpe : ok 080326****

Me : can I give you a call right now.

Bimpe : why ?

Me : just wanna feel your voice.

Bimpe : no not now, am beside my mum, give me your number, I would flash you when am alone.

Me : 090******

Bimpe : alryt

Me : ok ttyl

Bimpe : mini plz

Me : talk to you later

Bimpe : okay

Conversation ended.

Me : akin you are a bad boy oh, I feel the terminologies you were using for this girl

Akin : that is what am telling you. When she flash you, call her back and speak with her normal normal, you can then keep calling her at different intervals. After three days you fit ask her out.

Me : me ekun (lion) , just like that ?

Akin : that just it bro, girls are easy to manipulate

Me : I pray I get the courage to face her tomorrow sha.

Akin : there's no big deal in talking with a girl phsically, I dey your back bro.

To be continued
Re: The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
Why u nor mention my name na
Re: The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by TzIphekitan(m): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
negusnagasti89:
Why u nor mention my name na

Noted
Re: The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by chijioke17(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
space booked, no work tonight
Re: The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by Feemmy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
Booked
Re: The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by HDoc(m): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
Space taken
Re: The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by Niwdog(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
following
Re: The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by jayron(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2016
Wey you, if I handle you am not sure you will escape.

You are still on one, you are not trough with it you've started another one.

I dey gbadun you, it depends on how u will manage your time to update both stories.
Re: The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by Dayo4real12: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2016
spead mat with kunu
Re: The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid by puntmaniac: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2016
Patiently following

(1) (Reply)

Asewo!! / [story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 7 / Forgive Me Lord (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.