Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 (28183 Views)

Ten Most Influential Women In Nigeria 2016 - By T.I.N Magazine / Maureen Onu Is Dead (Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 Contestant) / Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Codedrock(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Culled from: [url]Takemetonaija.com[/url]
So, following the trend in Nigeria entertainment industry this year "Beefs" and "Childish Behaviors", we at[b] T.I.N Magazine[/b] came up with a list of just "7" A-list celebrities in Nigeria that are definitely the most matured when it comes to the way they address issues, their dress styles, and how much decent they are in the past 12 months. Well, this is just a list of A-list celebrities that are controversial, there are many celebrities in the industry at the moment that are definitely matured and decent but are not A-list or "Controversial" so this list is for A-list celebrities only.

5 MOST MATURED AND DECENT A-LIST CELEBRITIES IN NIGERIA 2016

7. BANKY W.

Banky
Mr. Wellington is a nice,cute and easy going personality as far as we can tell. He is sure an A-list celebrity but he really isn't the controversial type. The singer and video director have barely been caught any messy fight with another person. Even though there was a disagreement between him Wizkid in 2013, it was later resolved. Banky does not get into tweet fights and he's got no public beef with nobody.

6. FLAVOUR NN'ABANIA

Favour

Flavour is sure a controversial personality and one of the most popular baby daddies in the entertainment industry right now. We definitely can tell flavour has been associated with several controversies bad and good but at the end of the day he doesn't get dirty or show his not very good side. He addresses his issue quite well and does not get into social media fights.

5. TIWA SAVAGE

Tiwa

Nigeria's most popular songstress, happily married and a proud mother of one. Naturally we all know Tiwa Savage has this innocent looks. She is very controverisal and gets critizcized often, despite all that; Tiwa have never been involved in a fight with no one, even during her marriage crisis she handled the situation the right way. Tiwa has got no beef with no one in the industry has as far as we can tell. She also doesn't seek unnecessary attention.

4. OMOTOLA JALADE

[img]http://www.omotola.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Omotola-Jalade-Ekeinde-Fashion.jpg[/img]
Omotola
A very well popular Nollywood actress if not the most popular judging by her social media followers. She has quite some huge fan base. Omotola have never been involved in any social media fight, and as far as we know she has no beef with anyone too. She is controversial but have not been involved associated with scandals. She is no 4 on this list

3. GENEVIEVE NNAJI

Genny

Another popular Nollywood actress who has been in the movie industry for quite a longtime and has been associated with several controversies but we've never seen her get dirty with anyone. Genevieve is not the type of personality anyone would say seeks attention. She is every well respected by many actors in the movie industry. Her looks is always simple and decent. Genevieve does not get into fight with social media fight even though she gets insults all the time. She is no.3 on this list

2. 2BABA

2baba

Well respected by many people in the entertainment industry, Mr. Idibia have been a relevant musician in the industry for quite a long time with tons of scandals and rumors but the singer have managed not to get himself dirty whenever things like this come up. He's never been involved in any tweet fight or social media beef whatsoever. He is a married man with plenty of kids.
2baba's dressing and looks sometimes maybe childish but he most times dress matured. He is no.2 on this list

1. D'BANJ
Dbanj
[img]http://2.bp..com/-rC5vUYkEiIk/VYGhoXcZVUI/AAAAAAAAAs4/IlmEU9z-YjY/s400/dbanjturns34june9th2014.jpg[/img]
This guy in the past few years have shown he is a very well organized,matured,responsible and decent personality. D'banj as controversial he's been he has never been involved in any fight or beef both online and offline. He's never been seen abusing or dissing anyone even though he gets dissed by many a lot. D'banj in 2014 when rumors of him getting broke was all over the media, it can be said the popular singer handled the case the best way anyone could have handled it. The singer doesn't get into nonsensical tweet fights or any kind of social media fight.
Coming to his dressing and looks; D'banj does not have tattoos all over him like others do, he doesn't zag his trousers nor put on studs like many other celebrities do. He is no.1 on this list.

See more at: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2016/04/top-7-most-matured-list-celebrities-in.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by ItzTun3chi(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
I was expectinq wizzy and linda in 1 and 2 respectively angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Julietcutie(f): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
I knew dbanj would make d A list...d list won't b complete without him ...cheesy my crush den

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by PMBisaterrorist(f): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Julietcutie:
I knew dbanj would make d A list...d list won't b complete without him ...cheesy my crush den

how can I be crushing on you and your crushing on another person?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Codedrock(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Julietcutie:
I don't know why many ladies adore Dbanj

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Julietcutie(f): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

lol its a crushing world cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Julietcutie(f): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Codedrock:
I don't know why many ladies adore Dbanj
coz he is cute rich and has a long tin *winks

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Dottore: 9:06am On Apr 07, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by MemphisDepay(m): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2016
Who dem epp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2016
Most Nigerian celebrities are not controversial. It's the new breed of musicians who think the only way to gain popularity is to stir the hornets nest. They're children anyway hence immature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by tellwisdom: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2016
Op, you are foolish...What can i make of this?? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by amarachi06(f): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2016
Come na this yeyebrities we go take enter bus for this wahala wey we dey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by TheMainMan: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2016
Julietcutie:

coz he is cute rich and has a long tin *winks
..... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2016
Tuface is the only mature guy on that list, others are still wearing diapers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by emerged01(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2016
Nice list! Dbanj try gan ni!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Nnemuka(f): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2016
where is Linda Ikeji? grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by steppin: 9:10am On Apr 07, 2016
2baba should have been the first in the list... Doesn't matter anyway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by icelord(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2016
No comment
Today is my bday.. Na likes I need... 2000likes go belleful me

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Sijo01(f): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2016
Dress style and you added flavour? Mstcheeew. Character wise, he might be cool not dress sense. Or has he repented from showing off his chest and packs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2016
tellwisdom:
Op, you are foolish...What can i make of this?? sad
easy it's not gotten to that level yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by dandecent(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2016
2baba my musical role model anyday anytime.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by iphoneloaded(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

How can you be crushing on a female like you? Are you a transgendered or Gay?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2016
I simply love Dbanj.
I know he will bounce back musicwise. kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by dridowu: 9:15am On Apr 07, 2016
Simply the truth
Kudos to them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by repogirl(f): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2016
Me sef promise to be controversial and mature for.....the next five minutes. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Hillzy(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2016
Bangali d sharp badt guy, untop all ur runs we still nava hear any shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 07, 2016
I don forget wetin I be wan type, later.... ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by TheMainMan: 9:17am On Apr 07, 2016
[sub][/sub]
TheMainMan:
.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by philo3(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2016
next...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by SweetieConstie(f): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2016
Lol... Nice one! grin

I love Omotola! She's a role model.... grin

I knew D'banj nd 2-Baba are definitely gonna be tops on that list... grin

It's very nice how these celebrities are able to manage their controversies without causing any trauma... It shows a high level of maturity... They're indeed adorable! grincheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 by Chanchit: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2016
D'banj deserves the No1 spot cos of the way he handles issue both on/offline, I think Waje too deserves a spot on the list.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. / Charles Okocha Rocks Kembe With Kunle Afolayan In New Adorable Photo / Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.